Call in the Professional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After letting him lose himself in her breasts she stands up straight saying, "I know you like that baby but you didn't call this bitch because I only have tits. You want something that other whores don't have." She now squeezes the dress the rest of the way down over her hips and lets it fall to the floor.

She is left wearing just black panties. Really they are just a small pouch that barely covers anything. The bit of cloth is bulging, trying hard to keep it's contents from escaping. Greg now gets his first unencumbered look at her hips. They are massive. Way over the top, exaggerating this woman's figure. For some this may not be their thing. But based on the popularity of Kim Kardashian, there are many more who love this in a woman. Greg is entranced. Mostly because he wants to see what this has done for her butt.

She slowly turns around and he is ecstatic to see that the panties are a g-string which disappears down the middle of her over sized booty. It is everything Greg has ever lusted after. This creates in him enough initiative to ask her, "Can I please eat your ass Mistress."

Turning again she says, "Really my little bitch. You want to eat that or this?" She pushes the g-string down revealing six inches of soft, thick, black, cock. It is a few shades darker than the rest of her body. Like a piece of dark chocolate sitting in a pool of caramel. It is perched on top of big low hanging balls. Bigger than the balls on display right now between Greg's legs.

She is cut. The head is a little lighter in color than the rest of her cock. It is prominent and plump. Thicker than her meaty shaft. Topping the end of her sexy appendage.

Alyssa tells him, "Lay down slut, time to really make your night."

Greg lays on his back on the bed and his hard cock sticks straight up along his belly. Alyssa gets on top in a 69 position with her cock swinging over his mouth. He is finally going to get to taste a cock. As he moves his head up, the head of her cock slides past his lips.

The head feels spongy against his tongue. His mouth is wide open in order to allow the shaft to slide in as she drops her hips down onto his face. She feels the novice's teeth scrape the underside of her tool and she tells him, "Good cocksuckers never let their Mistress feel their teeth. Open wider my bitch." He begins bobbing his head up and down as his lips create a seal around it. He picks up speed. He wants so badly to get her hard.

She says, "Slow down baby. Nice and slow. Get me hard. Then I want you to deep throat me you little white slut."

Alyssa leans forward and takes his five inch hard-on into her mouth. She is going to show him how to really give head. Sucking cock meets all the expectations of his fantasies. Each time he cycles his head up and down he feels it get harder in is mouth. It is like a small reward each time for being a good cocksucker.

While they suck each other, Alyssa's cock grows to just under eight inches. When it is hard her big balls pull up tight against her cock which curves a little to the right. He tries to deep throat her but gags with three inches still not in his mouth.

The fact her cock is so much bigger than Greg's ensures he knows his place. The difference in size creates almost a primitive instinct within him. She has the power. He is here to serve her.

While sucking on her cock his eyes are focused on the voluptuous black ass right above his face. Then Greg takes the cock out of his mouth, gathers up his courage, and asks, "Mistress can you please sit on my face. I want to eat your big booty."

Alyssa let's his cock drop from her mouth and proceeds to sit up straight. This smothers his face with her ass.

"You want to eat my butt? Do it you ass slut!" Pushing harder down onto his face. This makes it impossible to answer and hard for Greg to breath. But after forty years, finding her hole is even more important to him than breathing. Her ass is so deep that he has to pull the cheeks apart with his hands to get in deep enough to find her hole. But when he does, and his tongue finally feels it for the first time, it's like Nirvana for him. She lets up on the pressure and lets him revel in her ass.

He kisses each massive cheek all over. Then returning to its heart he slides his tongue from the bottom of her crack to the top and back down again. But her hole is where his true desire resides. The little depression feels different on his tongue than any other part of her body. Softer than the firm booty around it. Alyssa gives him lots of time to worship her ass.

She just slowly strokes him with her left hand, barely making contact with his cock. Although it is as big as it can get, it gets harder and harder as his tongue continues to live out his dream become reality.

As she lets go of his cock she asks, "Should I let you fuck this phat ass?"

But his cock has a mind of its own. Even though she is no longer touching it, after twenty minutes of living his fantasy of licking ass he squirts, and he squirts, and he squirts. He cums harder and longer than either of them ever thought possible. Cum flies in every direction.

Alyssa says, "Oh my," as she witnesses this fountain eject it's spray everywhere. Greg's cock, and his chest are covered in cum. Alyssa's tits, her belly, and her cock, are also covered in cum.

She lays on her back. Looks at her cum covered body and they both start to laugh. Then she says, "You can't leave your Mistress looking like this. Clean me up." She expects him to go to the bathroom and get a towel. Instead he starts to lick the cum off her tits. She says, "You don't have towels in the bathroom?"

As he moves down to her belly for more cum he tells her, "I have never tasted cum and I don't want to waste a drop tonight." Then he sensuously sucks on the puddles of cum all over her belly, eventually working his tongue into her bellybutton. Then he puts her cock in his mouth and starts giving her another blowjob so he can clean the cum off it.

Looks like I have created a cum slut," she laughs. Next she runs her fingers up his torso scooping up more cum. She brings her hand to his mouth and says, "If you are going to eat some, you are going to eat it all like a good bitch." Then circling his now soft cock with her fingers, she slides them up across his balls and up the shaft to his cock's head. As she feeds him her fingers to suck the last of his cum she says, "Before you covered us in cum I asked if you wanted to fuck my ass. But this soft little cock is no use to me now. So I guess I am going to fuck you instead. You want that don't you?"

"Yes I do Mistress."

Alyssa goes to her handbag and pulls out a bottle of lube. "There is no way around this baby. This will hurt at first. But it really does get so much better. We are going to have fun baby. Get on your hands and knees." Alyssa drops the Dom/sub play as she decides for an anal virgin like Greg, things are going to need a lighter touch.

Greg gets on his hands and knees on the side of the bed. He looks to his left and he sees himself in the big mirror on the wall opposite the end of the bed. Then he sees and feels something he never thought he would experience. Alyssa is on her knees on the floor, she leans forward, and starts to lick his ass. The image he is looking at in the mirror is beyond kinky. This stunning black woman has her face buried in his ass.

The feel, as her tongue goes from the bottom to the top of his ass and then starts to swirl around his hole, is like nothing he has experienced before. Just like she showed him earlier how to suck cock, now she is demonstrating how to eat ass. If you want something done right go to a professional.

He pushes back against her tongue to increase the pleasure. With lots of saliva she is starting to lube him up and getting him to relax. She puts lube on two of her fingers. She pushes one finger slowly in his ass, moving it around for awhile. Followed by the second one. Through it all, he only feels pleasure no pain, as she preps him for the real action.

Alyssa gets up, her big black dick swinging between her legs, walks to the other side of the bed and holds her now soft cock in front of his mouth. "Get me hard again baby."

Staring first at the black cock, then up into her sultry eyes he says, "Yes Mistress Alyssa." Her softening cock comes out about an inch over her balls then droops down toward the floor.

She looks down at him understanding his response.

"OK for the rest of the night I am not the whore, you are. You're here for only one reason. My satisfaction. Now suck it you white tramp."

Greg is still on his hands and knees. He starts by licking her balls. Sucking them into his mouth and swirling his tongue around them. She is slowly getting hard from his attention. Then taking the head of her cock in his mouth, sucking just on it, he runs his tongue around the edge. This gets her almost completely hard. Following that he pushes forward getting her cock all the way down his throat until he gags. He leaves it there before starting to slide it in and out. She is now completely hard. "Fuck bitch you're getting good at this."

Walking around to the other side of the bed she reaches into her bag takes out a condom, puts it on her cock, and lubes it up. With Greg's knees on the edge of the bed she says, "Now it is time to officially make you the bottom whore that we both know you are."

She lines her thick cock head up with his asshole and starts to push it in his tight compact butt. Even though she prepped his ass, the head of her cock is really thick, as it breaks the seal of his hole he yells "Oooooh! Fuuuuck!"

She knows it is better to just quickly get it inside and she just keeps pushing. Once the head is in, her black shaft, while thick, is thinner than the head. The pain subsides some. Slowly continuing to push in, after a few minutes she eventually feels her balls rubbing against his balls. She is all the way in. She then pulls back until just the head is left in his tight asshole.

"Do you still want me to fuck you bitch? Because once I start I'm not going to stop until I cum."

"Yes please Mistress. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

That is like the green flag being waved at the Indy 500. She shoves her cock in until her body slaps against his ass, and she is off to the races. With each thrust she is pushing a little harder and a little faster than the last. She starts to forget she is here for his pleasure. She is only thinking about her own orgasm now.

All Greg is thinking is how did it take so long to do this. Looking in the mirror he sees her huge butt going back and forward. When she has pulled out he can see her big black cock connected to his butt. Like all sluts James can't get fucked hard enough. He begs on between grunts from both of them, "Harder, fuck ya, harder!"

As she picks up the pace he feels her cock rub against his prostate. Then with the next thrust it happens again. It is like a little jolt of electricity each time the fat head of her cock massages his prostate. His little cock swings forward each time she penetrates him. It's still soft but he is going to cum again anyway. Before he even knows what is happening, cum is streaming out of his cock and all over the bed beneath him.

As he cums again he automatically squeezes Alyssa's cock with his hole. This starts to send her over the edge. She pulls out, rips off the condom and says "Turn around slut! Open your mouth!" She knows he wants to eat every drop tonight.

Then as he faces that big black snake, she start shooting massive streams of cum into his mouth. So fast he doesn't have time to swallow it. She can see a lake of cum forming behind his open lips.

"Don't swallow it yet bitch," as she continues to cum. It covers his tongue and fills up his mouth almost up to his lips. The texture is slimy and the taste is tangy. Alyssa looks at the ocean of cum now in his mouth and tells him, "A faggot would swallow that. What are you going to do you whore, spit or swallow?"

Greg closes his lips and swallows it all.

"After this you better become a regular cocksucker. For a bottom slut like you to be this good of a cocksucker and not use your skill would be a waste of talent." Alyssa smiles down at him. "I had a wonderful time baby,"

"I am so glad I missed my flight."

12