Call It Stress Reduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl's hand was frantically rubbing his crotch as Tom licked and bit her nipple. He put the bra back in place and lowered her top when he felt her fumbling for his zipper. Tom let her open his pants and bring out the rock hart cock she was so desperate for. Cheryl kneeled down and licked it twice before taking it into her mouth.

Her head bobbed rapidly as she delivered her blowjob. The cock was even bigger than what she had seen online and Cheryl's pussy ached to have it inside her. The first salty taste of his precum was accompanied by Tom asking her to stand up. When she was standing, he lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. Once they were off, he lifted the skirt again and put his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Finally, I get to fuck you," he told her with a grin. "Cum for me like you did the other night."

Tom positioned his cock at just the right angle and swiftly drove it into her with a massive grunt.

"Oh my God. Yessssss!" Cheryl sighed.

Tom held her by the ass while they fucked. Cheryl steadied herself against the wall and reveled in the sensation of the huge cock filling her pussy with one forceful thrust after another. The sound of their sex filled the room and their mutual groans grew louder. The minutes passed like seconds as they concentrated on their orgasms.

Tom was massaging Cheryl's tits when she started to cum.

"Fuck, yes! Yes! Now," she cried out.

She wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and let her climax begin. Tom lifted her by the ass and Cheryl put her legs around his waist as she came. Their bodies smacked together with each thrust and Cheryl begged him to fuck her harder. That's when Tom came. Half a dozen times he poured cum into her pussy and, still, Cheryl wanted more.

One level above them, oblivious to the proceedings below, Mary and Joe discussed topics of mutual interest. Slowly, but surely, the attraction between them grew to a stage neither of them were familiar with. They were falling in love.

Having established the cerebral connection, it was time to get physical. Mary suggested they go upstairs to the bedroom and Joe followed her with a renewed energy he had not felt in years. Once behind the closed bedroom door, Mary kicked off her sandals and rolled onto the bed. She patted the bedcover to invite Joe next to her. He removed his shoes and joined her.

The first hug was a prolonged one, complemented with a steady rolling that brought their bodies closer together. They kissed casually until Mary put her hand on the back of Joe's head and it turned into a more fervent show of affection. Ultimately, Joe ended up on top of Mary, both of them still fully dressed.

"I want you to show me how much you really love me," Mary murmured.

It was a few more minutes before he began to unbutton her blouse. He stopped just below her breasts to push back the material and lightly kiss her fair skin. Then he continued down until the last button was undone. Joe pulled the blouse open and gazed at the soft breasts and thin, white bra.

"Open it, Joe," Mary told him.

The front clasp of the bra unhooked easily and Joe sheepishly exposed the budding nipples underneath. He slid his tongue over one and then the other. They began to grow as his lips enclosed them in little bites. Finally, he sucked on them as Mary pulled the blouse and bra aside. She felt the effects of his attention to her tits clear down to her pussy and her heart pounded harder when Joe anxiously pulled off her blouse and bra, tossing them onto the floor. Mary quickly removed his shirt.

Joe kissed her and their bare chests came together, exciting both of them equally. They rolled on the bed and Mary gradually moved a hand to Joe's crotch. The presence of his erection was unmistakable and she rubbed it as they kissed. With Mary now on top, she moved down and began to take off his jeans. She stared at the outline of the cock inside his briefs the entire time she undressed him. Then she slid back up and ran the palm of her hand over the erection. Joe watched as she unhurriedly pulled the underwear down, exposing his cock and balls.

Mary flung the briefs away and crawled up to the long, thick shaft. She lowered her head and ran her tongue from his balls to the tip. Joe closed his eyes and enjoyed the systematic licking of every inch of his cock that Mary was providing. It was throbbing by the time she took the cock into her mouth and sucked on it. Joe ran his fingers through Mary's hair, instinctively raising his hips to meet each downward thrust of her head.

After a few minutes, Mary leaned back and removed the remainder of her clothes. Joe watched with his hand firmly wrapped around his wet cock. He gazed at the light blonde hair above her pussy and the gentle curve of her hips and ass. Mary never said a thing as she positioned herself above his cock.

Meanwhile, Cheryl and Tom emerged from the basement and peered into the empty living room. Cheryl had thrown on just her top and Tom had on only shorts. Discovering nobody, they walked into the kitchen and each grabbed a quick drink.

"I guess they bought into the idea, too," Cheryl said with a grin.

"We know one thing," Tom replied. "They'll be a while."

"So, entertain me," Cheryl said.

Tom set down his glass and forcefully pulled Cheryl towards him, wrapping one arm around her waist. She giggled just before he kissed her hard and long, with one of his hands groping at her bare ass. Cheryl barely had time to reach for his cock before he turned her around and drove her face-first onto the kitchen table. She was bent at the waist and Tom pushed her top out of the way. She heard the zipper of his shorts being opened, followed by the pants hitting the ground.

"Spread your legs if you want properly entertained," Tom told her.

Cheryl submitted to the demand, eager to feel his cock once again. She didn't have to wait long. Tom found her pussy and shoved his cock into her without warning. The cock was still soaked with her juices from the first time they fucked and Cheryl was still wet, so it was all just a continuation of the basement encounter. Still, both of them enjoyed the mere act so much that the sound of Tom smacking into Cheryl's ass seemed quite natural.

"Ohhhh yes," Cheryl sighed. "Fuck me with that incredible cock, Tom."

He held her by the hips to keep the edge of the table from hurting her too much. Cheryl's ass stuck out invitingly and Tom slammed into it harder and harder with Cheryl bracing herself the best she could. Soon, the only thing that mattered was having another orgasm.

Cheryl had little doubt she would cum first this time, so soon after they had both already climaxed. And that's what happened. She cried out with delight as her pussy exploded in a series of long orgasms. Tom reached under her to grip her tits and his handling of her nipples just made her cum some more. Then he pulled out and, over her shoulder, Cheryl watched him stroke his cock until several streams of cum landed on her ass. His grunts and groans slowly eased until the last drop was in place.

In the bedroom, Mary had steadily lowered herself onto Joe's shaft. They paused to relish the sensation before beginning a steady, rhythmic fucking with Mary facing her new lover. Joe played with her tits as he felt her tight pussy grip his cock. Mary tilted forward and let him suck on the tits with her hands resting on either side of his head on the pillow. Joe reached down and put his hands on her ass, feeling the soft, cool flesh as they fucked.

They rolled onto their sides with their legs intertwined and Joe's cock continuing to thrust into Mary's wet pussy. The new angle heightened the friction on his cock and he knew he was close. When Joe began to squeeze her nipples, Mary felt her orgasm begin.

"Oh my God. I'm going to cum," she told him softly. "Don't stop, Joe."

He fucked her faster and pulled her leg over top of his. Then she came with a flurry of little whimpers. In the midst of her strongest tremors, Joe joined her and began to empty his cock into her. They came for what seemed an eternity before taking each other into their arms, Joe's semi-erection still inside Mary's soaking wet pussy. Many minutes later, he would be ready to make her cum again.

The future was quite clear for the two couples. Within three months the divorces were final and the exchange was complete. Tom and Cheryl made a game out of fucking in every room and on every piece of furniture. Joe and Mary could sometimes be heard showing their love behind a closed bedroom door. Both Mary and Cheryl seemed completely at ease, much to the bewilderment of their co-workers.

12