Call Me Booty Ch. 07

Story Info
Gangbangs, restaurant, and a shootout.
19.6k words
4.41
17.3k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Holy cow, did you have to not vote that much? :p

**

I still can't believe I agreed to this, granted I did promise to go for a new record. Didn't think I would do it yet, still doing morning sickness and then K is fertile and going up in the next swing over. This is all sorts of odd, and yet, really cool because we have getting pregnant gangbang going on next to a new record bang.

Still can't tell if John came up with doing the gang or K did. She says Master said, John says she did. Stephanie almost died of laughter when we had the discussion on it last night. Carlos was all sorts of happy about it when I told him, and we do have enough guys to do us both to a new record.

Not a record in porn but well I'm not going to try and do no five hundred guys let alone top that. Besides the video of that was paired down to something like ten percent of the actual time required. Porn has that effect on orgasm production out of guys. Don't ask me why, they get to enjoy the pussy.

Us girls are screwed on the enjoyment, I did try and do the porn sex. We all figured I'd love it since I'm being watched and everything. So didn't matter, the positions were not very good for my enjoyment, I need my clit rubbed. Fairly sure I get off on the intimacy just as much and there isn't any in the porn sex.

Frank helps me up onto the new swing and stays right there. I'm sure he has something to say and Denise is standing next to him with a camera. Not real sure why, we did hire another video guy and got the equipment.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Not really, but hell I can't get any more pregnant than I already am. Besides I announced we would do this and my girl is intent on doing a fertile bang with me. I suppose I owe it to the guys to do that, did mention I would but didn't." Denise snorts.

"Nobody complained, once you got past the whole 'I'm fertile nobody touch me' thing you got on your back all the time."

"I did not, I got on my knees some, then doggy style and on top. Why are you holding a camera anyway?"

"Carlos is getting in on the bang, since he is taking part best if he does not man a camera." I think about that a second and shrug.

"To be perfectly honest it's best if he goes last. That cock of his is bad to follow for everyone's enjoyment of the follower." K squeaks and shakes her head.

"Mistress, Carlos is doing your girl after Master." Just look over at K a moment and giggle.

"Is John going second or first?" Frank nudges me.

"John is going first, as he put it, he already has three children coming. He's just going to enjoy her and let someone else be a dad."

"To be perfectly honest I'd really like to let someone else know the joys of pregnancy and this isn't even the bad part." Denise snorts and grins.

"Would be nice but then we wouldn't get to feel like mom as much as we will like this."

"Hell I'd prefer trading pregnancy with you, one is better than two." Denise sticks her tongue out at me then the guys finally come over.

Just watch as they sort out who is standing where then work on getting their clothes off. Not all of them oddly enough, just the first few. The rest stick a hand in their pocket. The nude ones are stroking away and well damn that is cool.

"Do you want to say anything before we get to the bang?" Look up at Denise with the camera going, Frank backed away.

"To be honest I'm not sure I can do this, usually end up taking a nap in like two hours. Still what we have here is a new personal record for me on cocks filling me up. To go with me doing a bigger bang K over there is fertile and unprotected. So we have a get me pregnant bang and a new record bang at the same time."

Denise smiles at me then gets out of the way, a guy has come up to me. My legs spread as he comes up so his hard cock is pressed up to me. Then I'm parting for him and I'm moaning, it feels good and I don't get fucked often enough. String of scenes with women of late, combine that with John doesn't live with us.

To call me a little lacking on cock is an understatement. I'm reaching orgasm on this guy pretty darn fast. Not exactly because of so many watching me get fucked either, he feels so good to me. Got a little right bend so he is nudging at not that often nudged parts of my insides.

Looking up I realize he hasn't been to the office to fuck me all that often. He has been here though so I guess he's been fucking Apple or K. Then he's speeding up and well fuck it no more thought he's going to fill me up. Egg him on for the filling, I enjoy that almost as much as just being fucked.

When he finishes I got a camera looking between my legs for a second then the next fucker moves in. He shoves it in me and I'm bouncing around on his cock with his fucking. This is just perfect and I'm quite glad I didn't go with a swing set style swing. This one there's no actual seat, I sort of settle between two straps instead.

Puts my ass as hanging down so the guys have access to my pussy. Keeps me from wrapping my legs around as well. So if they fuck me really hard I bounce off their cock. Much more enjoyment to be had that way, and I can be out of the swing faster than you can snap your fingers.

Just sort of lose track of things, guy after guy moves up and shoves their cock in me. I bounce around on their cock for a while egging the guy on with harder, faster, and fill me up. Each new cock feeling different inside of me so I'm enjoying the hell out of this bang.

At least until we are finished anyway, my body is rather screaming at me to go lie down. I'm not the happiest of campers in my pussy anyway, lots of fucking of it. Impossible to not be sore and K looks worse than I feel. We get robes on then stumble across the floor to the bed.

"Catchada." I groan and roll over, but the asshole doesn't stop, keeps poking and shaking.

Finally opening my eyes I see Bert standing there. Frank, Denise, and John are standing farther away with grins. Checking me I'm on the bed with K, both of us wearing robes and I'm still sore.

"This had better be good or I might castrate you guys." Frank and John put their hands there.

"Grand opening today." Just stare at Bert a moment trying to think of what could be opening.

"You mean of the restaurant?"

"Yep, doing it in the evening since most of those who can afford to eat out work during the day. Need you to get up for it, got reporters and you are cutting the ribbon." Just stare at Bert a moment.

"I thought ribbon cutting was for groceries and new bridges." Bert snorts and shakes his head.

"Ribbon cutting is for anything that is opening and management wants to cut a ribbon. Get up, it's almost dinner time and you two are eating there with everyone else in your house."

With a sigh I get up and look about for something to wear. K takes my arm and guides me to the porn office. Luckily there is not a scene being done, we ran out of positions to hire for so it's back to being what we got it for. We have two dresses in here, a little black dress and I do mean little.

K takes new meaning to slut wear on occasion. Not that I mind she looks really fuckable. In this dress her breasts are put on display and she practically needs to shave to wear it, and I don't mean her legs. My dress on the other hand is conservative, compared to hers.

I get to wear a lovely purple silk dress littered with sequins in a design to draw the eye to my breasts. In other words I got sequins where my breasts are so you look at them. Not that guys don't look anyway but with my expanding middle I'd prefer they look at my breasts.

Oddest fucking thing, I am showing that I am pregnant now and guys look at that more than my breasts. Not that I'm swelled up and feeling like a whale or anything, I have the small bulge that says pregnant chick. I'm early on that because of twins, though I admit besides being scared on how big I'll get, I am loving this.

Two kids of my very own nestled and growing within. Stephanie shared on what it's like, my doctor has done the same. Ausanat takes great delight in talking about it as well. So on that side I want to kill John and just men in general for getting me pregnant. Other side I'm glowing.

Sounds wrong because I don't glow in the dark or anything silly like that, but everyone says I'm glowing. Probably because I have my own kids growing in me. Which is two different feelings on the same fucking thing I know, I don't get it either and Stephanie had the same thoughts twice already.

Had my doctor rolling on the floor when I talked to him about it. His wife was the same way and he doesn't get it either. Then we are finished getting dressed, going in to the bathroom for makeup, and heading for the restaurant. Well not quite the restaurant yet, need to do the ribbon cutting first.

For this Bert left first, along with most of the guys. K and myself are doing a grand entrance type thing. The two famous people, don't ask me why on it but K is quite famous now. I guess the whole submissive thing, she keeps doing scenes and being the submissive one and then she does them with me often.

Ended up she has fans now, not just guys and lesbians either. She has female fans who feel the same way on how to be in bed. I don't get that, I do get being submissive in bed. Not for me but it's not any different than wanting to be watched while fucked, and owning her is rather fun.

At the restaurant we do our grand entrance, which isn't really all that grand. Have a section of parking for motorcycles so roll in to there. Well eventually the reporters are set up on the way so I stop in front of them and rev a few times, smile and wave. Then I go park and join Bert with lots of yelling and some screaming.

Do a speech, well Bert does a speech, then we cut the ribbon with a giant scissors. I collect K from her fans, at least this time it is just the submissive gals, and head inside. Inside is something of a wonder, we have arcade games everywhere. The riding games are in their own section, not all are for little kids either.

Rather floored me when I got to check this place out yesterday. The moving around flight games are in here along with the more traditional ones. Have a section of fighting games, the current as well as the older ones. Smaller section of tank games nestled in between fighting and the gun games.

Best part is simply we have ticket games as well. So glad Bert got us a huge lot because the games take up a huge amount of space. Then we have a kitchen for the cooks, and need plenty of space for the prizes. Some of them hanging off the ceiling, four of those giant pink elephants are up there.

Not real sure which is more amazing, finding so many arcade games in English or getting all this done so fast. Granted no basement so that is two weeks off building time, but still. We have a roller coaster built in to the building, mostly above and it is a business so slightly stricter inspection.

"Catchada do you have any thoughts on the restaurant?" The reporters are swarming me, I had forgotten they came in.

"To be perfectly honest I want to put a bed in over there so I can just live right here. This arcade is better than my big one in the mall."

"What about the food?" Is the question once we all stop laughing.

"Honestly I don't know, I wasn't told about the food. All I do know is it isn't fifty bucks for three bites of food on the plate. We have a kid's menu and the prices were pretty good, though that was the planning phase. I'd like to go find out now, eating for three means eating more often."

I'm getting some condolences comments from the gals in the reporters when screaming kids stream past. Their parents following along looking around in awe. I'm smiling because hell for once they get to forget their kids and just admire something. K and Stephanie grab my arm then.

They propel me toward the restaurant part so we will eat now. Olina is following along with the camera so I'm in another report on their show. You know I better ask about this because it seems like I'm always in reports on their show. Which is rather popular, mostly because it's sixty minutes on a personal level.

Helps greatly the court segment was picked up by all the other local sixty minutes shows and aired. Finally we are sitting and I forget to ask, the menu is big and it has Thai food. Floors me and I am rather shocked on it, then the kids are talking and we all look at the kid's menu.

Laughing ensues because there are meals with grasshoppers. Not really and there is a picture of the grasshopper, it's just a clump of rice I think. Got a waiter standing right there so I guess we can ask.

"What is the grasshopper?" He smiles and well dang, handsome guy.

"Grasshoppers are a clump of rice stuck together then fried. There will be crunching noises so do not be alarmed. They are also sweetened so the kids will likely ask for them at home. I have been told that getting the cereal and sticking it together using powdered sugar and a little water to make glue with is the same idea." Look over at Ausanat to find she is grinning so I guess we will have these in our food.

Go back into the menu and look around before deciding on what to have. The kids beat me to it and everybody else is a little slower. Ausanat oddly takes the longest to order something. She also doesn't order a Thai meal so I better tease her on it.

"You are always after getting the kids to eat Thai and you don't order it when we go out." Ausanat turns pink and looks down.

"I've never had this before, it sounded interesting. Besides we should have more than Thai food, it's hard to find anywhere here."

"This is true, still who are you and what did you do with Ausanat?"

Just laugh for a bit then our drinks come, so I look around and well this is great. The arcade has plenty of people, mostly kids with some adults. The adults are not following the kids around, they are playing the games. The roller coaster is in operation so it is being ridden and there are plenty of tables with people at them.

All appearances have this restaurant arcade doing well and this is just perfect. The kid's menu is pretty darn cool, not all of the meals in there have grasshoppers so the squeamish kids will eat here. Especially like having Thai food in there, like Ausanat said it's hard to find.

"How the heck did K get a following anyway?" Just giggle for a bit.

"John's idea, in a way. He decided we should showcase the different things we do on the site. So to that end we have sections of just hot sex, porn style which Apple does, then there is the submissive stuff. This is besides just straight, lesbian, and gay sections." Susan snorts and shakes her head.

"Doesn't explain how K got a following."

"Oh shoot I skipped one thing. To go with the showcasing he gets the different websites that cater to that particular area to review. Seems submissive doesn't really have someone who is actually submissive doing porn. It's easy to fake so you know get in front of the camera and do what you are told."

"Take out the parts where she isn't perfectly submissive. I can see that, course getting in front of the camera is rather submissive since you do what you are told anyway." I shake my head and giggle.

"Had a long conversation with a porn director on this, he wanted me to do a scene for him but it was porn sex. Anyway he shared, it's actually not that submissive to get in front of the camera. The director or cameraman suggests things she or he should do. Some of the things that are done in porn, like spreading her legs wider were thought up by the buyers. A few things the gal doing them thought up as well, mostly positions because many of the gals are exhibitionists like me." Susan snorts and leans on me.

"Do you have interest in hiring more gals?"

"Absolutely, we have been getting walk in performers so not all the guys are getting laid. Most of us gals only do one scene a day so we are not even doing all the walk ins on that day."

"Does it have to be straight or bi?" I snort and shake my head.

"Heck no, we do need more gals doing lesbian sex. Most of our walks in are men."

Our food arrives finally so we all shut up and eat. At least we do, the kids on the other hand are being rather talkative about the grasshoppers. Not just at our table, the kids around are calling out having them. Lots of eye rolling parents as well but we are all smiling and the food is good.

After we finish eating I'm not sure who was louder on wanting to play a game. Stephanie was pretty loud about it as well, she wants to do the ticket games. Susan goes off with Stephanie, and Ausanat oddly enough. K and I get tasked with watching over the kids and P gets to wander around.

Don't ask me why she gets to just go have fun. Not that I don't have fun, we let the kids wander around though I do get to help Andrea get in a ride game. I find near to her one I like, flight game that moves around. Not a terribly recent game but heck it's fun anyway.

Takes a while but we wear the kids out and go home. I got to wander into the shooting games section and set a few records. Not that it was hard, the games are brand new so they have the records as set by the factory or designers. At home we get the kids to bed, then watch some TV and go to bed ourselves.

Waking up the next day glad for not having sex after the bang I stumble down to the kitchen. K is there looking about as miserable as I feel. Also eating cereal so I get chips and a soda then sit as far away as I can.

"Mistress looks about as good as I feel." I snort and giggle then chomp on chips to not spew.

"I was thinking the same thing." Stephanie comes in looking a little haunted.

"Andrea is having a tea party and kissing her girl dolls to be like mommy." K and I giggle a little.

"Think about it this way, she doesn't want sex yet so it's just playing. When she does want sex she won't not try with women if she desires them because she gets to see you doing it." Stephanie stares at me a second.

"You let her watch your videos or something?" I shake my head fast.

"Not even if she asked, I was raised to be open about sex but I'm not handing the kids porn. My brother got Playboy forever and I would look at that, but actual porn I ended up going to a different place, he had a computer and we looked. Mostly he looked before I came over for ideas on positions. Denise read romance novels growing up and she shared those as well. I wasn't watching porn at two or anything disgusting." Earns me a snort then Stephanie comes over and I get a kiss.

"I want to fuck him now, the stuff you did in front of your brother he did to me and it was awesome."

"That was Stan, he's dating Apple and I think they are only allowed others in the office."

"Have you tried out Apple?" I shake my head.

"She gets plenty of sex at the office, not doing morning sickness so she gets first shot at the walk ins. Nancy is only in three days a week but not said if she liked Denise and is fucking Frank with her." K snorts.

"Mistress should ask. Nancy is doing Frank and thinking of moving in with them." We end up staring at K a second.

"Maybe Bert was right, I'm a terrible influence on others." Stephanie snorts and shakes her head.

"You aren't though I think you should think of making more of your restaurant."

"Perhaps, though I was thinking more of making arcade games. I mean we got a good size group of designers, if they can do arcade easy they can make arcade versions of the game they just made."

"You said they are making a Saint's Row with magic and guns, rather hard to do that as an arcade game." I shrug and wink.

"Need to talk to our designers about it. They don't have to do this game for arcades but I figured use the one they just did since they got all the art for it done."

"Alright talk to them, and why doesn't she have a car?" Look over at K who has wide eyes so giggle.

emap
emap
237 Followers