Call Me Booty Ch. 08

Story Info
New people, more hot sex and story development.
15.3k words
4.74
11.4k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Oh my, if ya'll vote any more you might crash the system in shock. I mean an actual vote happening, I don't know if the system can handle it. Called tongue in cheek, I would like it if people voted, try something new, it won't suck promise. O.o

**

Oddest fucking thing, I ended up with two women from that complex. Wasn't expecting one but hell two more Asians is cool. A fellow Thai and a Japanese woman, well alright so that one is the oddest fucking thing. They kidnapped and broke a Japanese woman, I think they are cute too, that isn't the odd part.

They look at themselves as better than everyone else. Honestly I don't really see a problem with that, I do the same thing with Thai. The odd part is simply doing that to a fellow Japanese isn't supposed to happen. Perhaps that is why Japan is trying to crack down on yakuza, they are abusing the people they are supposed to be protecting.

Course at the moment I have the two new women pressed up to me. We are on the elevator of my office. They loved the sign outside, and K's car was impressive to them. Drive on the wrong side of the road though. That was one fun conversation, but now they are scared and clinging to me.

Not complaining this is fun and I'll have hot sex with Phailin eventually. Aoi on the other hand doesn't want sex with women. She is also scared of getting sex with men. I think mostly she is just scared that I will make her do the same thing. Which in a way I am, I mean she was grabbed to give out sex to men.

At least I'm paying her to have sex with men. She also gets to choose who she has sex with. Seemed to like the idea of having sex with American men, which sounds odd but then there is a reason Japanese are moving away from the distinctive eyes. Not to buck tradition, most people weren't as slanted as the paintings.

Simply because they are different and different is looked on well in Japan. At least that is my view on it. Who knows it could be simply a fuck you parents thingy. I do understand why there are more half black Japanese, black guys are nice to see sliding in and being under.

Elevator door opens and they are pressing tighter. Cathy looks up and giggles as I move out of the elevator and they remain attached. K is probably jealous because she prefers to be attached to an arm. No idea why she doesn't want to be leashed, she's on my arm most of the time anyway.

"This is Cathy, our receptionist and head secretary." Cathy snorts and rolls her eyes.

"Department head, you remember the conversation on it. Us secretaries are a department. We are not even part of the other companies, you pay us all as part of the parent company."

"I'm trying to not confuse them, so bad Cathy." They are both giggling now so great, lucky me both know English though Phailin isn't that good at it.

"Where are the men?" Didn't expect Aoi to be that ready for sex.

"They are all over at the poker table I think." I nod and head us that way.

"Aoi don't worry, they will do what you want. You also get to pick who will get inside you."

Get a nod but she is still trembling. Hopefully that shrink was right and she will be fine. The breaking wasn't all that good, they were all raped a few times before getting to here. Once here there was the guards around the complex and simple fear of a new place.

All of the women knew English most didn't want to stay here. I understand that one, besides Aoi they were all taken for the first time away from home. Aoi was a special case, she lived alone and apparently was noticed by the local yakuza. They broke in to her apartment, had their fun with her and carted off.

Sold to these guys who brought her here. Well not quite sold to the ones here, their parent group bought her and shipped. Mostly because they couldn't keep her in Japan, no way to keep her in one place and loyal there. The best part is simply we killed a number of the higher ups with our raid.

The rest the girls knew about so the cops and FBI are working on a case. Granted not the best of cases and I want their heads on a platter not in jail. Still it makes them worried and if nothing else makes them look bad to their superiors. Which I am pretty damn sure I already did since I destroyed their payment.

Reached the poker tables to find they are indeed playing poker. The guys look up and smile at us. Phailin presses closer to me, she had a worse treatment. Aoi on the other hand looks at them and smiles back. I think maybe she has found a guy to fuck, or is just admiring the view.

"I can fuck all of them?" Just giggle at the dropped jaws and nod.

"Yes, you can fuck any of the guys here. We also get walk in performers and they have current testing done or we take them to be tested. Pick one or more and have fun, just one warning, they won't have lasting power at first."

"Hey you are that hot." I roll my eyes at Stan.

"Stan are you saying Aoi is not that hot?" He turns red and shakes his head.

"She is that hot and taller so we won't be scrunching up over her." Aoi is giggling at that one.

She is actually rather tall, not just even for a Japanese woman. Well in the relative terms she isn't that tall but to me she is a stretch like Susan. Aoi is five nine so I'm under her chin.

"Aoi if you would like we can strap a man down and you can ride him." Aoi looks at me and blinks.

"You have bondage equipment?"

"Lots of it, we have stand alone pieces and then cuffs for the bed. If you want to be cuffed we have a set that puts you spread eagle, and then one for ankle and wrist which I like ending up doing under a man. Minus the cuffs, I don't like that part, but the position is great."

"I want to be in the bondage." I giggle at her expression and nod.

"Pick a guy and he can take you to whichever you would like." I pause and look around. "Where is Carlos?"

"Carlos isn't in yet, Dan is filming Chandra and Zara. Most of us know how to do the cameras if you don't want to wait." Aoi is beaming so I think she wants to get laid in bondage.

"Aoi go on and pick a guy, there will be cameras going and you can be in bondage." Aoi nods then looks at me.

"Will you watch?" I nod then get an urge to spew chunks so look around, K is right there with the chips at least.

"I will watch, can't enjoy physically but I'll be horny." Aoi giggles and nods.

"Would like to be where you are."

"You very well may be already. If not you can be next time you are fertile. The guys work for kids and will bang you if you want." Aoi sighs and looks down.

"Would prefer not yet." Understandable sentiment there.

"If you really want we can do an abortion if you are."

"No, will consider adoption but not that." I get that one as well, being pregnant is awesome, and will suck but still be awesome.

Besides that no matter why you end up pregnant it is better to not kill a life within you for no reason. If the kid is killing you or is not a viable child abortion is the answer. Otherwise it is better to just do adoption, many families can't have their own children and do adoption but there are not enough kids.

Course there are plenty of kids that don't have a family out there. Getting them is a good thing, but then it's hard to be a parent to a talking kid. They already have thoughts and know how things work. Different is rarely treated well by kids, worse with adults but kids are not the best about it.

"Well that is a problem for later, right now you can pick a guy to put you in bondage and fuck you."

Aoi nods and smiles then looks over the guys again. Just looks for a couple seconds then looks at me again.

"No black men?"

"Currently have one in my employ, most of these guys don't really get paid, they just come and sit up here hoping to get laid. The one I do employ is in charge of designing the candy for the factory. He will drop by now and then to get laid but he's busy for the time being." Aoi nods and shrugs.

"Would like to try him." I snort and giggle.

"He is a hunk and really good. All of the guys here are good in bed, so no matter who you pick you will get off on him. I am curious, why did you want to be put in the bondage stuff?" Aoi turns pink.

"I really enjoy being tied up, roped sex is something of a passion in Japan. Men are tied up as well but I enjoy being the tied up one."

"Well, then I suppose we better see what we can order in the way of the rope stuff. I don't want to be tied up but if you like it and K enjoys the bondage." K is grinning now so I'm thinking she will want some for at home as well.

Finally Aoi goes over and picks out Marty. Marty is a good fucker I know that so I'm smiling. Marty is as well since Aoi is only a little shorter than he is. First thing we do is show Aoi the bondage stuff, we start off with the stand alone items. Aoi takes an interest in the bent over chair.

Great choice I think, K gets in it fairly often. Course before we do anything I send the guys to get some cameras and turn these on. Also need to talk the scene since Aoi is new to this and we need to set her boundaries.

"Aoi before we get to this, what do you want Marty to do?" Aoi looks at Marty and smiles.

"He will do everything I want?" Marty shrugs.

"Within reason, I can't do it for an hour." I wave my hand.

"No bathroom play, we have carpet up here and I think it's disgusting." Aoi turns green and shakes her head.

"Not for me."

"That aside, most of us let the guys finish inside. If you want him to do something else say so now and we will try to do that."

"So far the guys just finish inside with me as well, never tried on me what is it like?" I shrug.

"No idea, I just let them stay in for the finish. I was on birth control and now I'm pregnant. If you want lots of guys finishing on we can do that." Aoi looks at all the guys here and giggles.

"Not this time, besides this one I am bent over so they would on my back. I would rather on my breasts and belly." Phailin snorts and looks up at me.

"Titfucking." Snort and giggle at that one.

"Not a bad idea, Aoi you have enough breasts the guys can fuck them and finish if you want." Aoi looks down at her breasts then grins.

"Not tried that one."

"Try it now, if Marty finishes there we got other guys." Marty glares at me but Aoi smiles and grabs him up.

In no time they are kissing then their clothes are coming off. Looking around I realize the guys are all filming so awesome. Clothes coming off is not fast but definitely not slow either. They are right in the middle so wanting the sex but not desperate yet, a hotness all its own.

K dashes off and returns with some lube which I don't understand. Then Aoi is laid bare up top, she wore pants and a shirt today. Then K tosses the lube over and Marty is getting lubed and I understand the lube part. Breasts don't just make moisture on their own and he's going to fuck them.

Marty moves up to her breasts then is spreading his feet. Her hands grab her breasts then she is moving on his cock. Shortly Marty is pumping at her tits and you know, this looks pretty darn hot. I want to go in and suck on his cock, Aoi seems to think the same thing she's looking down.

After a little adjustment she has opened her mouth and gets to lick the end of him. I am a little envious of her at this point, it's nice to suck a guy off. Course I'm pretty sure this is almost entirely a mental enjoyment position for her. Her nipples may get rubbed otherwise though it's simply getting off on having a cock right there.

Look down quick and decide I got enough boobage for this so I am definitely going to at some point. Also rather horny at the moment, she's going to get laid and I'd like to get laid. Would since Phailin wants me, she gets to feel taller doing me, I do as well so all sorts of awesome.

Not yet simply because trying and I'll puke, morning sickness is one cruel bitch. At least I should be done with it soon, course then I'm eating more because growth spurt is coming up. Then Aoi is standing up and the rest of the clothes are getting taken off, almost ripped off.

Definitely to the desperate to be having sex stage and this is awesome. Marty is dashing around to get her trussed up. Well in this case it's simply cuffs with metal buttons. The type that click in to each other so they are not that easy to get out of, perfect for hot sex while wearing the cuffs.

Once she is trussed up, Marty gets behind her and shoves his cock in. Aoi starts and moans, even trembling a little and hot damn, she got off on him shoving it in. Then Marty is moving and well he has a great ass. Also moving back and forth at a good speed, then he's pivoting his hips so going in at a different angle.

Puts Aoi at whimpering and moaning then she reaches orgasm again. Damn I'm jealous, I don't get off that easily and it is so fun to get off. Then K is nudging me so I look at her.

"Mistress if you give your phone over I will look for the rope stuff." Phailin snorts.

"K wants to go there, I also have seen the rope stuff Aoi mentioned, much of it seems to be more like lingerie than bondage." Weird but then most of sex is in the mind, if you think doing something is hot it is for you.

"Well since we are talking about this, does that make Aoi submissive?" Two head shakes.

"No mistress, submissive is a desire to do what you are told. Bondage is just a desire to be tied up for sex. They are not related but bondage is more popular with submissives." Well that actually makes sense, in an odd way, though there is one thing.

"Why do submissives like bondage better?" K snorts.

"Not better, just better for us. We live to serve, being tied up means there is nothing else but to lie there for his or her pleasure."

Would say something but then Aoi is moaning louder and Marty is crowing. His ass is shoving at her and well he got off and she is with him. Love to have that happen though it's kinda rare to happen even when you have sex often. Then Bert is at my side staring at Aoi being filled up still.

"So how was it at the Playboy Mansion?"

"I'll tell you after they finish shooting." The guys had stopped moving to stare at me, then they go back to moving around to get different angles of Aoi being filled.

Finally Marty pulls out and he's almost completely soft. I think Aoi had said something to him about it. I enjoy letting a guy go soft in me too, something so lovely about that. Aoi leaking him is recorded for a few seconds then Marty is uncuffing her and they are coming over with Aoi in his arms.

Course Aoi is turning red since she is nude and leaking him so send K for a robe. K dashes off then returns quickly with a robe that Aoi gets in so fast if you blink you miss it. About then everybody is staring at me so I guess I'm relating the experience.

"First, the mansion is huge, but actually takes up less space than you would think. I think partly because of the mansion itself, it is really big and spreads out with some buildings there besides."

"What were the pictures like?"

"The pictures were great fun. We went to a few different places to take them. I swear to you the photographer filled up eight memory cards with pictures of me. I did a strip tease with a pole, that was great fun. Then demonstrated some moves and stretches, during that I ended up on the roof of one of the outlying buildings." Everybody is staring at me now.

"How the hell did you end up on the roof?" Bert asks though everybody is nodding.

"Part of Muay Thai is to use everything around you. Usually this is kicks off the wall or tree. Also is used to get higher fast, so I demonstrated that and had plenty of slack jaws. There are pictures of me going up as well as on the roof, I struck a few poses up there then came down the same way."

"What about the party Mistress?"

"Oh the party was fun, there was dancing and celebrities. I got to do Miss October so I've had a black woman and man now." Cathy whistles so I head that way with Phailin and K attached to my arms.

Reaching Cathy, well getting to the elevator and sofas, I stop dead in my tracks. There is a woman standing there wearing a pair of jeans and a button up shirt. She has cowboy boots on, no hat though and not in her hands so not completely cowgirl. Not that I care one tiny little bit, she is hot.

Perhaps HOT is a better way to put it. Her ass sticks out to there and tucks right back in so if it was a guy's ass I'd want to hang on to it while he fucked me. Her arms are not sticks, not muscle bound either so she sees regular work. She has good sized breasts, I'd guess at least C cup perhaps D or even double of either.

The absolute best part though is her face. She has a cute little nose, a nice chin and cheek bones that sort of stick out and scream here I am you fuckers. Her eyes are just about exactly like mine, as in slanted a little. Course her irises are blue instead of brown like mine.

Long hair trails down her back, straight and black just like mine. Her skin though is lovely, just a little darker than mine and well fuck it I want to call her sister while she uses a strap on. I think I moan because she is grinning now and Cathy waves her hand so I go that way.

"She is here to see if you would hire her. I'm thinking there is a yes to come out of your mouth. One thing, she does not have current testing so we will need to take her to the clinic." I nod and well there is one thing I have to ask.

"Please tell me she will do women." There is a giggle behind me.

"I will do women, never been with someone so short though." Turn around and look up at her, hadn't realized it before, she's about six foot I think.

"Asian thing, we all tend to be shorter. Course most call you natives, Asian's that crossed the ocean when it was land." K pokes me as she laughs.

"I am K, that is Catchada, and Phailin." Earns us a big old smile then her hand shoots out and we all shake it as it comes to us.

"Pleased to meet you all, I'm Sandra. I'd also like to know for sure that I am hired, otherwise I get to drive back and help on the afternoon chores." I nod and smile.

"Definitely hired, do you have a place to stay?"

"Not yet, I wanted to come in and see about the hired part. Have it on good authority that Carlos can fit me in at his place. Besides that I can afford to get a motel for about a week before running out of money."

"Carlos would want sex with you if you stay with him. I'd say the same thing if you stayed at my place, bigger place though. Carlos has a one bedroom apartment I think. Just to not sound like I'm trying to get you to stay with me Carlos has a cock you dream of your lover having, thick and longer than average. I won't suck on him he's so thick but I do want him on top of me." Sandra giggles and smiles.

"Carlos does sound good. Just I don't know, to keep the government money I have to stay on the reservation."

"Think about it this way, I'm paying you two thousand a month. If you stay with Carlos he has rent and utilities covered already so you can afford to send most back to your family if you want. Same thing if you stay with me, and I'm sure most all of the guys in the building will offer their place for you to stay in." Cathy snorts then gets up to swat me on the head.

"Go with her and get tested, no sex with her until we get the test results."

"I know I don't have anything, I don't have many lovers and we all stay on the reservation so little chance of disease."

"Well there are a couple that don't really do anything visibly. I don't want to pass those on to my kids however so I insist on current testing. I'm pretty sure you are clean but want to make sure." Sandra just stares at me a second then snorts when I rub my kids.

"Oh yes, well then I don't blame you. Alright, if I do go there with anybody we will use condoms."

"Mistress wishes girl to drive you both?" Look at K a second then nod.

emap
emap
237 Followers