Call Me Bunny [+ prologue]

Story Info
Just a cuckold or something else (with prolog).
8.2k words
3.52
18.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first wrote "Call Me Bunny" it had a prologue that set the stage fairly clearly. Before publishing, I decided to go with a more blind approach for the reader. To leave them wondering what was happening.

It worked to some degree but some comments I've received make it clear that some of my intent is lost without the introduction.

So, I am making this a second, separate submission of the same story with the prologue.

**

Jared had begged his wife to come. It had very nearly turned into a real fight and they hadn't had many of those. But he absolutely didn't want to go to the damn convention alone.

So finally, she relented. She agreed to go to the state HVAC convention with him. Spending two nights at a casino hotel near the convention center.

He had wanted it to be a fun trip. More importantly, he hadn't wanted to go alone. It was going to be so boring. Two years earlier he'd done it; same convention, same casino and he'd nearly gone mad. He had no interest in gambling and he could reasonably get only so drunk.

When the highlight is the presentation on tonnage calculations and new energy-efficient window coatings, you know you've hit the lowest point of dull.

So, he begged Stacey to come. But she was no more interested in gambling than he and was even less of a drinker. He couldn't sell her on the food at the buffets because he'd complained so much about it the last time.

In the end, he just bitched and moaned continuously for two weeks until she gave in. But she was pissed.

Now it was Saturday night. The convention proper was over and all the manly HVAC dudes were whooping it up at the bars and casinos. The Lancasters had just left the still disappointing buffet and had gotten a couple stools at the bar.

Jared looked at his wife. She was dressed for comfort and modesty because that's the kind of mood she was in. Button shirt over halter and jeans. And undoubtedly one of her damn thick bras she wore to keep her nips from showing. When she wasn't remembering to glare at him, she looked miserable. Jared had really fucked up. She'd been this way since Thursday evening.

Needless to say, there'd been no wild hotel sex. Nothing but cold resentment.

Yeah, he fucked up. But at last Stacy did seem to be getting a little out of people watching at the moment. Jared looked around. And he sat and watched with his wife.

It was... almost sad. Very few of the convention attendees were women but plenty of the other guys had brought wives and girlfriends. You could see them hanging on each other. There was a tension in the casino... so many of these people knew for certain they were about to go up to their respective rooms and have sex. Because it was Saturday and they were at a hotel and that's what you do. You have sex... usually adventurous and loud sex.

Many of these couples would share showers tonight and try new positions and wake up for a rare round two in the middle of the night.

Jared wondered if Stacey would relent tonight. His wife was a little fuck bunny when it suited her... actually, a sexual goddess when the situation was right. Hell they'd been swinging once in a while for two years now. But at the moment, she was pissed off and miserable.

Maybe the energy in the room would get to her.

Of course, not all the conventioneers had brought SOs. There were a lot of healthy single men on the prowl in the casino. For them, the pickings were on the slim side... there were precious few "HVAC babes" and only so many unattached women that had happened to come to the casino on this particular night.

A sudden thought occurred to Jared and he took stock of the women lining the bars and idling in discrete corners. Shit. The place was probably full of hookers.

*****

Stacy watched the farce. Yes, she felt the energy in the air but it wasn't having much effect on her. It all looked a little sad. More power to the couples psyching themselves up for a big night between the sheets, she supposed, but the single men were looking desperate.

Actually, the whole thing reminded her of a certain sales guy from work. One she'd gotten fired after he didn't take a firm 'no' as an answer a couple years earlier. Bruce was an ass that thought he was god's gift to women. In the end, after the drama and after he'd been fired, she confronted him and called him a little boy that couldn't really satisfy a woman. He'd pressed a lot of her buttons and she'd lashed out at the end there.

Now she was watching the same type ping-ponging from woman to woman in the casino looking for a flower to stick their wick in. One dufus in particular had caught her eye.

Well, okay. To be honest, mostly what caught her eyes was his broad shoulders and narrow waste. And he looked to be six-three or four. His dark hair was long enough to be unruly but didn't quite reach his collar. His face wasn't anything special but with a body like that, who cares.

So yes, Stacey was kind of watching the dufus and liked what she saw. But what she heard the time or two his chat-up lines had been within ear shot made ever muscle in her body cringe.

He has actually said to one well put together lady that was probably too old for him "Your luck just changed little honey. I want you to be my jackpot."

He was just like Bruce. So self centered and yet lacking in self awareness. Oh, and drunk.

Suddenly, Stacy wanted to test her theory. She wanted to prove to herself she had been right about Bruce. Men like this were selfish in life and selfish in bed. Men that didn't have what it took to satisfy a woman.

Certainly not a passionate and sometimes very honey woman like Stacy Lancaster.

Men who weren't anything like the loving, passionate and studly (if not exactly model-heartthrob material) man she had married.

Hey, she was mad at him but she still loves him to bits.

"Get me something to drink." she told Jared abruptly.

He blinked. "You want ice tea or something?"

"No. Booze. Something strong. Something that doesn't taste like gasoline please."

Stacy basically didn't drink; didn't like it and didn't know much about it. Jared got the bartender's attention. "Two rum and cokes please." he said. Keep it simple.

"Make it a double." Stacy added. Then, after a pause, "If that's a thing."

They waited for the drinks in silence, Jared trying to watch the crowd. When the drinks came, Stacy sucked at the little swizzle straw while Jared sipped his. She couldn't help making a face at the rum taste but she was down to slurping ice quickly. "Another." she said.

This time it was just a single... Jared didn't know where this was going but he was always going to watch out for his wife.

Whatever her goal was, she was satisfied with the second drink. She wasn't feeling it yet, especially with a stomach full of mediocre buffet food, but she trusted it would affect her eventually.

She slid off the stool, glancing at the dufus stud one last time before moving toward the elevators. "Come up to the room. I need to change cloths." she said.

*****

Jared followed his wife. The walk and the elevator ride passed in silence. He couldn't read what she was up to.

In their room she began to strip unceremoniously. He raised his eyebrows at her. She wasn't moving sexy (and damn could the fuck-bunny move like sex itself), but... shrugging, he reached for his belt.

"For crying out loud, Jared, keep your pants on." She said. She was down to nothing but panties and socks for a moment. Then she was pulling out a cocktail dress.

"Here's what's about to happen. I'm going to play a little game with one of the sharks downstairs." She pulled the dress over her head.

"Card shark?" Jared asked.

"No, dummy. One of those single guys trying to score. And besides, it's actually a card *sharp*."

"Oh. Okay. What kind of game?"

"I'm going to come on to him like I haven't been dicked in a year, bring him up to this hotel room and fuck him into the ground." She said, applying some lipstick.

They had of course swung before so Jared wasn't shocked per se but this was certainly a different kind of game.

"... where will I be?"

There was finally something resembling a smile on her face as she took off her socks and slipped on a pair of flats. "You'll be there. You have an important role to play."

Dressed now, she stood in front of him. Taking a breath (and starting to feel the rum now) she looked him in the eye. "Jared, I think I'm about to do the meanest thing I've ever done in my life."

She didn't seem to be joking. He tilted his head in question. "First of all, I'm going to tell a stranger that you're a wimp of a husband that's terrible in bed and won't stop me from fucking who I want because you're just pathetic."

She let that sink in. Jared didn't know what to say. His default position was 100% trust in his wife. But when someone looks you in the eye and tells you they're about to do the meanest thing they've ever done in their life...

"Well, we both know that's not true." He answered. "So what's the catch?"

Stacy proceeded to explain the catch to him. She told him how to play his role and what to expect from her.

"Okay, I guess I'm on board." he said finally. Let's face it, it sounded hot even if it was going to be rough on the victim. "But what if he actually turns out to be good?"

Stacy smirked. "Then I have two studs to fuck all night. Not exactly a losing proposition. Might even make this trip worth while."

*****

The casino was not living up to his expectations. Zeke couldn't understand why all these gambling bitches were so up-tight. It was Saturday night, he had a room in the hotel and he was built like a Greek god. He should have them lining up. He should be taking them on two or three at a time.

He looked around. It didn't help that there were a couple dozen other dudes on the hunt as well. Damn, he'd struck out Friday night and things weren't looking much better now.

The bartender put another Manhattan in front of him. Then she slid onto the stool beside him. He gave her the usual appraisal. She looked good. Short of thirty, wearing a hot little deep green satin-looking cocktail dress. The soft material was loose but had a tendency to cling to the right curves.

Her titties were a bit small but looked perky. At least they weren't fake. He would have pegged her for another hooker... the casino was crawling with them with a convention in town... but she was wearing a wedding ring. About the time Zeke saw the ring, a dumpy little guy in khakis took the stool next to her.

Hell. Zeke had no objection to pulling married chicks but he knew nothing was going to happen with hubby right there. His shoulders slumped and he turned his focus back to his cocktail.

Before he lifted it to his lips, a small hand reached in and plucked the cherry from his drink. He turned to look at the chick in green again. She smiled at him as she popped it into her mouth and pulled on the stem. The bright maraschino color almost perfectly matched her painted lips. She chewed and swallowed and then bent closer to him. She put her hand on his thigh. "Think you can help a girl out, honey?" She asked.

At this point, Zeke knew a lot of guys would stammer or freeze up but real men knew how to control a situation. "It would be my pleasure to help a lady in need."

She chuckled. It was sexy and deep. It made the neckline of her dress jiggle and Zeke stared down it. He could nearly see the tips of her small, snowy peaks. "Oh yes. I need a man." she said. She didn't seem to mind the way he was looking down her dress... she even tugged the front down a little more.

The little dumpy guy she sat down with interrupted. "Honey. Please. Anything but this. I promise I'll..."

"Shut up." She snapped at him. The way anger flashed in her eyes was really hot to Zeke. "I told you what would happen if you disappointed me!"

She put a hand on Zeke's arm. He looked into here eyes. One lock of her short brown hair hung over her face. "That's my husband," she said quietly. "He's the reason I need a man's help." She ran her hand up his arm, squeezing his bicep. "A real man, I mean."

Zeke smiled at that. Yeah. This woman gets it. Women need powerful men. Big men like him.

"Girl, you found the right guy. I always give my women everything they need."

The woman shivered at his words. A hand went back to his thigh and squeezed hard. "Oh," she said, more a moan than a word. "Yes, just what I wanted to hear. What I need." The hand slid a little closer to his groin. She bit her lips and leaned closer to whisper. "If you have something big and hard for me, I will make it very, very happy." As she whispered the final word her had slid the rest of the way to touch his wakening member.

Now it was his turn to shudder. "Oh yeah. If your little hubby isn't getting the job done, I know I have the tools to set you right."

She'd completely lost contact with her own stool and was nearly in his lap now. The hand that wasn't teasing his manhood played briefly with his ear. "One extra thing, big boy. You need to let my husband watch. He needs to learn. Learn how a real man pleasures a woman and learn what I do about it when he doesn't."

He grabbed her hair. They were just shy of making a scene but Zeke didn't care. "You really want the little man to watch you scream for my big cock? Cool with me. I like an audience." He assumed he would. Hadn't really happened before...

She grabbed his collar and drug him off the stool. "We're going to our room right now." She said, loud enough for her husband to hear.

Zeke grabbed her ass in the elevator. "I'm Zeke, just so you know who's name to scream." he said. She ground herself against his groin as her husband looked miserable in the corner.

"Call me Bunny." She said.

*****

At the door to their room, Bunny pressed herself back against Zeke and ran the small of her back up and down against his throbbing wood. Chuckling, he slid his hand down her neckline and palmed a flushed breast. Her little nip was throbbing and engorged. "Little lady is in real need, buddy. How the hell can you let a hot piece of ass like this down? I'd be nailing her morning, noon and night."

`What, just three times a day?` the woman who called herself Bunny thought. But what she said was. "Open the door, Jay. Unless you want to just watch the show kick off out here." She gave an extra deep grind on Zeke's pants-front. Pre-cum was already showing in a wet patch on the front of his jeans.

Jay got the door open. They all slipped inside and he closed the door after.

Approaching the bed, Bunny spun in Zeke's arms. Her dress pulled away from one shoulder, showing more of her porcelain skin. His hands came to rest on her lively ass. She swept her hair back but one bang remained over her eye. She looked up at him. Her eyes were bright and she wore a smile that promised mischief. "Take a seat, honey." she said to her husband. "Watch carefully. Try to learn something."

The little chick wasn't the most attractive woman he'd ever been with but right that second, she was sexier than anything he'd ever seen in the flesh or on screen. There was something primal about her, as if she were about to grow fangs.

And then she slid her hand along the solid bulge of his cock and gripped it hard. He nearly came in his pants. He almost stepped away but he groaned and forced himself to hold back. Her eyes fluttered as she felt his surging girth. "Oh fuck I need this thing. Sorry honey. We aren't going to be able to teach you how to be hung like a bull like my man Zeke here."

Suddenly impatient, she worked at the snaps on his pants. "Get naked. Now." She commanded. "I want to see it. I want to see everything." He squirmed out of his shirt while she lowered his zipper. Licking her lips, she slid his jeans down. There was a period of awkwardness as he struggled to slip his shoes of with his jeans bunched up around his ankles but when he won free, Bunny stepped back to look at him.

His boxers were tented enormously. Biting the corner of her lip, she whispered. "Move into the light." The room was dim the way most hotel rooms are. He stepped into the pool of light cast by the bedside lamps. She held up a hand. "There. Stay there."

The way Bunny was looking at him made Zeke want to take a bite out of her. Or throw her over his shoulder and escape into the woods. Or just fuck the daylights out of her. Her hungry, feral gaze studied the contours of his long legs and sleek muscles. Work kept him fit. Not cut and bulging but sleek and solid.

"Jay. Come turn down the bed. Take all the covers off."

Little hubby rose slowly. Zeke watched him with a smirk. Bunny just kept eye-fucking his body. He knew she could see the pre-cum dripping from the swollen head of his cock and seeping through the boxers that still hid it.

When the bed was ready, Bunny said, "Back to your chair, dear."

Zeke and Bunny were standing six feet apart or so. She kicked her shoes into a corner. Now she looked into his eyes. Holding his gaze, she reached back to lower her zipper. The faint sound made Zeke's cock bob in it's shroud. Her lips turned up at the corner.

She let the dress fall from her shoulder and pool to the ground.

Her gorgeous, perfectly shaped little breasts were like something from a painting. Palm-fulls of joy with just enough weight to slope properly. They were topped by souffle-like areolas, swollen with passion.

"Zeke." she said, voice husky. "Do it now. Show me your man-cock."

Into the theatre of the thing now, Zeke put his thumbs in his waistband but paused. He teased her a couple heartbeats more. Jesus, Mary, Joseph this bitch was actually salivating for him. Exactly the way every woman should.

Finally, he slowly lowered his boxers and his big piece of meat spring free.

The woman calling herself Bunny had to admit, Zeke was a fantastic specimen. She let herself enjoy the sight. Felt her pussy throb and and begin to drip. Soon it would wrap around.... that.

It was a cock that went well with that body. It was thick. Very thick. And at perhaps nine inches, it looked like a fucking log.

"Oh Zeke, you are definitely the man I need. Just two ground rules."

Zeke ached to stroke his shaft but he was already near the bursting point. "I'm listening. I'll listen for about 5 seconds and then I'm just going to take you."

"Oh please do. The rules are simple. Rule one; you don't slide these panties off me. You rip them in half." Everyone in the room leaked a little extra sex juice when she said those words.

"Fuck, Bunny, in about two seconds I'm going to rip the whole bed apart. What's the second rule."

"Make me scream."

Like the words were a starter's pistol, Zeke rushed Bunny. She squealed in the sexiest possible way when he swept her into his powerful arms. He held her for only a split second before rolling into bed with her. The girl knew her way around a mattress and a man. She twisted deftly in his grasp and was on her back with her legs spread as he rose to knees.

They stared at each other for a moment, each struck by the contrasts of hard and soft. She was a normal sized woman, 5' 8" or so, but right that moment she looked tiny as his massive erection loomed over her.

Unable to resist, Jay drug the chair closer to the bed to see better. His pants-front was tented painfully over his own manhood. But the look of despair he wore did not seem to entirely reach his eyes.

Grinning, Zeke grabbed the front of Bunny's panties in both hands and heaved. Bunny very much enjoyed the brief flex of muscle and the sensation of being manhandled. She felt the power of his body and it excited her. She wondered if he knew how to use it.

The first rip freed one leg. Then Zeke's big hand dug into her crotch to grab the gusset and rip the other leg hole apart. His knuckles felt the soppy heat of her beaver and lush pussy lips and he nearly shot his load right then.