Call Me Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds her long lost father and hopes for a new life.
4.2k words
4.31
115.8k
144

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your two o'clock is here, Mr. Macken."

Ahh, his interesting two o'clock appointment. He had been looking forward to it all day. He knew she was female. He knew she had given a false name – since nothing showed up on the quick background check he had done on her. He knew she was willing to pay a thousand dollars for the opportunity to talk to him for an hour. He was a lawyer - and a damned expensive one. Was she a federal agent? He was dirty as hell, as were most of his clients. Perhaps a competitor for one of his clients. That could prove unhealthy. But he was as ready as could be. Not a scrap of paper was on his shiny rosewood desk. His laptop was tucked away in its case beneath his desk. And a handgun was within easy reach in his pocket.

"Send her in, Mrs. Vaughn."

He tilted his head slightly when she entered. She was definitely not what he expected. She didn't look any older than twenty, dressed in a cheap classic black skirt that swished around sleek young thighs and a loose ivory blouse. Spiky black fuck-me heels. Small and dainty, with thick honey colored hair shot through with deep red sparks. Right now that hair was tamed into a twisted knot, but James Macken suspected once released it would overwhelm her small heart-shaped face. And a very pretty face it was, too. Elfin in quality, with pale creamy skin, a lush mouth, two big brown eyes just a tad too large for her face that reminded him of something or someone he could not quite place. Her tits were small too, barely a handful from the looks of things. But when she half turned to close the door Jim decided her ass more than made up for it. She had a tight and high round ass – a delicious bubble butt that gave her a delightful little wiggle when she walked.

"Please, have a seat, Ms. Bey" He was studiously polite, offering her coffee or tea which she just as politely declined. He then waited silently while her small fingers twisted nervously together and she nibbled at her plump bottom lip. He stared at that mouth and fantasized sliding his cock between those delectable lips. Was she a good cocksucker? She looked like she would be. He could damn sure make her one if she wasn't. His thoughts were disturbed when she opened the cheap black clutch she carried, his hand moving halfway to the gun in his pocket. But she just pulled out a couple papers, unfolding them and smoothing them out nervously in her lap. She may look like a nervous teenager about to give her first speech in speech class, but when she spoke her voice was crisp and to the point.

"Mr. Macken, I gave your secretary a false last name. My real name is Hope Amelia Doerr. My mother's name is Frances Arielle Doerr." She looked straight at him, her thin shoulders back, and her chin up. She waited expectantly, and after a moment he shrugged.

"Those are nice names, Ms.... Doerr."

His response seemed to throw her off her game, and she looked down at the paperwork in her hands uncertainly. He began to grow irritated.

"Ms. Doerr, I agreed to meet with you because you agreed to pay an amount I did not expect you too. I hope you are not entirely stupid, and realize the services I offer are mostly to very large, powerful clients who can afford me. I suspect you, Ms. Doerr, cannot afford me. I am quite frankly surprised you came up with the money to afford this one hour consultation. May I suggest you get right to the point? Because in..." He made a show of checking his $7,000 Rolex. "In 53 minutes I am going to have to ask you to leave."

She bit her bottom lip again, and his cock surged. Perhaps he wouldn't ask her to leave. Perhaps he would have her right on his desk. It had been nearly a whole week since he had fucked a woman – he was overdue satisfaction.

"My mother was a pastor's daughter, and while I was growing up we lived at home with her parents. I never knew my father. Once when I was nine years old I asked who my father was and she told me never to speak of him again. But when I turned eighteen last month, she told me my father's name."

He interrupted her with a deliberate yawn.

"I do not track down long lost fathers, Ms. Doerr."

"I'm not asking you too. I already did that."

That caught his attention, and he looked sharply at her.

"If you intend to accuse one of my clients of being your father, I hope you have supportive proof, Ms. Doerr."

"That's a very odd word to use for trying to tell someone they are my father, Mr. Macken. 'Accuse' is not the term I would use." Her face was pale and tense, but he didn't give a shit. His job was to protect his clients, even from troublesome bastards hunting money.

"Just name the man and give me the proof, Ms. Doerr. Let's get this over with."

Her plump fuckable lips thinned in displeasure, resentment flaring in her eyes. She slapped the papers down on his desk loudly. He never flinched, just grinned at her...until she spoke the name of the father.

"James Macken."

He froze, staring at her. Christ. HIM? She was accusing HIM of being her father?

"That's ridiculous. I am not your father." He grabbed the papers, glancing briefly at them as he continued. "You can march your happy ass right out of he...." His voice faded as he studied the papers. A fucking birth certificate with his name on it.

Fuck.

The other paper, a picture of him as a younger man with a woman that seemed vaguely familiar. He thought he remembered the girl, a naïve little cunt who had willingly given him her virginity. Then after a week she had second thoughts, so he had simply held her prisoner in his bedroom for two days and raped the shit out of her, then left town. She had been fortunate. It wasn't long after her he had learned various ways to dispose of unhappy fucktoys. He pursed his lips, staring down at the picture unhappily.

"I'm not giving you a goddamn dime, Ms. Doerr." He stared at her coldly. "Just because I fucked your mother and she shit you out of her cunt doesn't mean I am going to open my wallet for you."

The girl turned white, and he saw tears puddle in her eyes. It made her look downright fuckable. He enjoyed fucking women so much more when they were crying.

"I don't want your money, Mr. Macken." Her voice trembled, and his cock twitched. Daughter or not, she was a hot little piece of ass. And she had nerve. He liked that. If he had a daughter, at least she wasn't a spineless bit of fluff.

"Ms. Doerr, in case you didn't already notice I am not a nice man. Trust me, you do not want me as your long lost father. I suggest you go back home to mommy and marry a nice normal man and have nice normal babies. Forget all about me, or you will regret it for the rest of your life."

"I know you're not a nice man, Mr. Macken. That is why I am here."

He blinked, then deliberately wadded up the papers into a ball, tossing them over the desk to her. He almost grinned when she deftly caught them. Despite the tears she was a proud little thing, her pert little chin lifted up.

"Explain yourself."

"I have lived my whole life as a lie, Mr. Macken. I tried so hard to be the good girl I was supposed to be, but it was a constant struggle. My whole life I felt like I didn't belong. Out of place. Everyone I know lived a good, holy life. They loved Jesus, and lived for heaven. But I...I was attracted to sin from a very young age. Most children in my church get saved by age 5. I never confessed Christ, Mr. Macken. I never wanted to be saved. I wanted more from THIS life, even if I didn't know what more was. And then last month on my 18th birthday my mother told me about you. She told me that you were an evil man who protected other evil men who sold drugs and guns and girls. She told me you raped her. Is that true, Mr. Macken?"

He stared her down coldly.

"If it was true, why would I admit it? Especially since you might be wearing a wire. Did the feds find you and send you in here to get some silly confession? How juvenile of them."

"I'm not wearing a wire, Mr. Macken. I can prove it."

He blinked at that.

"Prove it?"

She stood, setting her crappy little clutch on his desk, reaching up to her top button. His jaw dropped as her fingers nimbly unfastened it. Then the next. Then the next. A thin film of sweat beaded his forehead as more and more delicate pale skin was revealed. He could now see the shadow of her cleavage.

Another button.

She said nothing, slipping the blouse off her narrow shoulders and dropping it onto his desk. Reached behind herself. He heard a soft clicking sound as she unfastened her bra, and then that too dropped onto his desk. He stared at her breasts, his mouth watering. Cream-colored, impossibly perky tits curving upwards in teenage defiance of gravity. Puffy baby pink nipples perched on the tips, puckered and inviting.

"See? No wire." Her voice was calm, but a bright crimson blush stained her cheeks, creeping down her neck. Goosebumps prickled her delicate skin.

He swallowed hard, his voice thick.

"You might be wearing one in your panties."

"I'm not wearing panties, Mr. Macken."

The silence quivered.

"Prove it."

She responded to his demand with silence, her hands reaching behind her, breasts lifting. Her belly was not flat, it was slightly rounded and soft. The sound of a zipper sliding was loud, and then her skirt fell to the floor. She hadn't been lying. No panties. Just a cleanly waxed mound and an inviting gap between slender pale thighs that darkened the tight slid of her pussy.

No wire.

His eyes slid back up to her tits. He was so hard it was painful, and he openly reached down and adjusted himself.

"What is your game then, Ms. Doerr? If you don't want money, and you don't want me in jail, what do you want?"

He knew what she was going to get, that was for damn sure. She wasn't walking out of here till she got a fat dick in her cunt. And even then, she might not be walking out.

"I stole the thousand dollars from my grandfather, Mr. Macken. I can't go back. I burned those bridges. They never really liked me anyway. I had bad blood. Your blood." She took a deep, quivering breath. Her naked tits wobbled.

"As for what I want....I want you. I want my father to teach me about the real life. The pain of it, the pleasure of it, the heartbreak of it. I want it all, Mr. Macken. I don't care if it hurts. I don't care if I end up a statistic. I just want to live this life, Mr. Macken. And you're the only person I know who can help me do that."

He stared at her, considering, bringing his eyes to meet hers for the first time since her little strip move.

"You remember I am not a nice man?"

"I remember." She stood stiff, blushing furiously. He could see the vulnerability in her eyes, and while half of him wanted to cruelly reject her, fuck her, and throw her out....another part of him wanted to give her what she wanted. Because he saw something else in those eyes. A fierce resolve that reminded him of himself. Long ago he had seen the path he was going down. He foresaw the dangers, and he accepted them – determined to risk those dangers because of the possible rewards. She was doing the same thing, and for the first time in his heart he acknowledged her as his child. She may look nothing like him, but she had his spirit.

"You know I am going to fuck you?" He was testing her, but the fact she had stripped naked without any encouragement from him told him she already knew that.

"I planned on it." She confirmed. "I want to lose my virginity."

He quirked an eyebrow.

"You know I am going to hurt you?"

"I figured you would. But I am hoping you will give me pleasure too."

"You aren't going to bargain? Demand something in return for your body?"

She shook her head slowly. "What good would it do? I have no options. Nothing to bargain with. But I think you will keep me and give me what I want."

He narrowed his eyes. "And what makes you think that?"

"If you are half as evil a man as my mother seems to think you are, that means you are greedy. Which means you will want to keep me and enjoy me. At least for a while."

"And after I tire of you?"

She shrugged. Her tits jiggled. "I will cross that bridge when I come to it."

His chair creaked as he leaned back, twirling a pen in his fingers as he thought.

"Come over here and suck my dick while I think about it."

She didn't even hesitate. She walked around his desk, her elegant thin fingers trailing on the shiny rosewood of his desk. He swiveled to face her. She knelt between his thighs, fingers clumsily unfastening his pants. He didn't help her, just let his eyes wander down her narrow back to that round little ass. Finally he felt her soft touch on him, a rush of cool air. And then her sweet hot little wet mouth enveloping him. He sighed, leaning forward, letting his sausage-like fingers drift down her spine. He saw her skin prickle as he reached her ass. He cupped that firm soft flesh, rolled it between his fingers, squeezed hard. She was not an experienced cocksucker, but she was enthusiastic. Slurping happily away. He idly let his finger explore the deep crevice of her ass and the tiny pucker he found there as he considered his options.

Either way, she was getting fucked today. But he could fuck her and send her on her way. Or he could fuck her and sell her to one of his clients, ensuring she quietly disappeared into some Mexican brothel where she would be fucked to death within a month or two. Or he could keep her and enjoy her. She was willing, so he wouldn't have to worry about her running. She was legal, he didn't have to worry about her being underage. She was right about him being greedy. She was a sexy little thing, he would enjoy having her about town on his arm, a willing little sex slave he could use and abuse at his whim. He wandered just how far he could push her. Just how easily he could reduce her into nothing but a mindless little fuck animal who would blindly obey whatever she was told.

A slow grin curled his lips as he felt her ass wiggle under his hand.

"Needy little slut, aren't you?"

Her eyes flickered up to him, and he enjoyed seeing her pretty little mouth wrapped around his dick. He watched that mouth open with a satisfied wet plop. Her breath was warm on his wet flesh.

"Yes, Mr. Macken."

His gray eyes flared with heat. He was not a handsome man. He paid for whores to fuck, but despite his money not many women wanted him due to a tall but rotund body, balding head, and a mean piggish face. He was well aware of his physical faults. Having a sweet little young slut offer herself to him so willingly was a regular feature in his wet dreams. The fact it was his daughter...well....he was not a nice man. It just made it better. Dirtier.

His hand crashed down on her ass, and she let out an adorable little squeaking cry. His smile widened. He stood up abruptly, his hand grasping her arm and jerking her to her feet. She let out a pained grunt as his hands grasped the tender underside of her ass-cheeks and lifted her up, dropping her down with a thud onto his desk. He pushed her back till she was lying on her back, her legs spread around his thighs.

He stared down at her cunt, licking his lips. Fuck, she had a beautiful pussy. The tight plump pussy lips peeled back to reveal the bright pink fuckmeat beneath. He ran his finger over it, enjoying the silken softness. Obscenely soft. He had felt many cunts in his day...none felt as soft as this one.

"I won't ever use a condom with you, whore." His voice was as brutal as his words, but she didn't flinch. Instead, her eyes fastened on to his, hungry and hot. Her pussy glittered wetly underneath his gaze. "If you get pregnant, you will have the baby. I wouldn't mind another little bitch that will grow up to be a new toy for me."

"What if I have a boy?" Her voice was a whisper, and he heard both fear and anticipation in it.

"Then he will enjoy having his mother for a toy when he grows up."

His hands went straight to her tits as he leaned in, his hot cock brushing against the silky skin of her inner thigh and twitching at the contact. Hard fingers dug into the warm soft flesh of her breasts, squeezing the mounds harshly until she whimpered.

"I am a sick bastard, and you're a sick little bitch at heart, even if you don't know it yet. No normal girl would leave her happy normal family and come find her father knowing he will fuck the shit out of her and possibly sell her to a third world brothel. I might do that, you know. When I get sick of you, sell you off to the highest bidder and let them take you off to get fucked to death."

He leaned down, his fingers grasping her nipples and twisting them viciously. She arched her back beautifully, letting out a soft cry. He spit down into her open mouth.

"Swallow it, slut. Swallow my spit. Filthy animal." He was wallowing in his brutality, watching the contrast of his plump sun-browned hard fingers digging into her soft yielding flesh.

She obediently swallowed, and he smirked. A crack echoed in the room as he slapped her right breast, licking his lips as his eyes burned down on the jiggling flesh. She gasped, hot tears springing to her eyes.

"There we go....." He leaned down, licking her eye, tasting the saltiness of her pain.

"Tell me what you want, cunt. Be sweet and specific and you might get it...."

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to teach me all the hard and terrible things about life. Make me alive. Make me cry, make me cum. I've never cum. I want to cum on your cock."

He chuckled, aa mirthless laugh full of anticipation.

"You probably won't cum tonight, slut. It's gonna hurt...I'm going to make sure it does."

"Do it." She was fearless in her tone, but her eyes were terrified...and expectant. "Rape me. Make me bleed all over your cock."

He growled at that, his cock swelling even more when he would have thought it not possible.

"Filthy bitch. Where did you learn to talk like that in a preacher's house?" It was a rhetorical question, he gave her no time to answer. One hand spread her tight lips, the other aimed his cock for the tight hole. Hips stabbed forward and a quarter of his dick sank into the juicy snugness of her pussy, tearing her virginity to shreds.

"Fuck!" his oath mixed with her shriek of pain. He wasn't worried about his secretary bothering them, the old hag would never come in unless bidden. Even if she had, he wouldn't have stopped. Fuck no. Nothing would make him stop. She was too fucking tight, too fucking wet, too fucking....amazing. His daughter. He was fucking his own daughter. It was obscene. Depraved. Illegal as fuck and hot as hell. He couldn't wait to see her sprawled out naked being fucked by his men, couldn't wait to see her dangling in chains sweating and welted from the lash.

His hips lunged forward again, another quarter of his turgid length split her. She was crying now, squirming on his desk. He saw the pink stains of her virginity on his cock and he moaned with pleasure. She was so tight it almost hurt. God knows how bad it must be hurting her. Did she regret her decision? He stared down at her as he leaned down over her, his hands hooking her shoulders from under her back. No, she didn't regret it. Her big brown eyes were watery, filled with pain and fear and resolve. She was still determined. Good.

He used his hold on her shoulders to jerk her down even as his hips slammed forward. Fucking her cruelly, deliberately grinding his hips down into her. Again. Again. Finally his heavy sac slapped into her and he looked down between their bodies at that tight little cunt wrapped so snugly around his dick. Pink puffy lips pressed against his pubic hair.

"Fuck...." He snarled out the words, reveling in the softness of her body under him. She was still whimpering and crying, just like a virgin cunt should be. He couldn't help but be a little proud of her. His little bitch hadn't fought him, hadn't struggled, hadn't protested, hadn't even asked him to slow down. She had just taken what he gave her.

12