Call Me Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Making her my little.
3k words
4.43
53.5k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers

All of the participants of this are of legal age (18 years of age or older). This is for those that enjoy the DD/lg stories and life.

*

"Yes Daddy." Those two words out of her mouth cause my cock to get hard as steel. Now I wished Carrie and I had gotten into this. I sat on the couch long after Sarah had gone home while Jack was playing in his room. All I could do was think about those two words. I never thought how they would make me feel when said by a grown woman instead of a three year old.

Later that night after Jack was asleep I sat in my office trying to think about Sarah's test. Then it hit me. I grabbed a piece of paper and started to write. It took me nearly an hour to make sure it was right then I I know my plan then went to bed. I was surprised I fell asleep I was so excited.

The next morning I took Jack to my parents for some Grandparent time. When I got back home I put my plan into motion. He wrote a note, folded it and placed it on the side table by the door where Sarah would find it. She was coming over to watch Jack but I did not tell her that Jack would not be home. I wanted to have this first test with her. Part of that test would be how well she followed her first command.

Once I placed everything were it needed to be I went to local porn warehouse store where Carrie and I bought all our supplies. I still had Carrie's collars, but did not feel it was right to use them so I went to pick up new collars. I picked up two collars. One pink, the other red. Pink would be the one used for when she was a good girl. Red was reserved for punishment time.

I went to the mall toward the jewelry store. Another collar I would give her would be a particular necklace I knew of. It was a black finger thin choker necklace with a small diamond chip in the middle. It was a necklace used as a collar by many Doms as it could be warn every day. Once my shopping was done I checked the time. Only another half hour before she would get to the house. I rushed home, took a quick shower then waited for her in my office.

I heard the door open then close as she yelled out. "I'm here!" Then I heard her quietly say. "What's this?" I could almost hear my voice reading her the words on the note. You know like a voice over in the movie.

Babygirl,

You asked me to take you as my submissive for experience and a new desire to submit. I agreed on the condition that you be my little. Today I will give you a small test. Just something to see if you will obey your first true command. Your first command is rub your pussy until you are wet. Push your panties into your pussy and then remove them after they are wet. Leave them on the floor at the door. You will then walk to my office where you will kneel in proper position before knocking on the door. This will be your test. If you follow this command, it should take you no more than 10 minutes. If you do follow within that time I will consider you have changed your mind.

Love,

Daddy.

I waited with bated breath for any sound of movement. As I was staring at the computer screen contemplating if she would obey when there was a soft knock at the door. He smiled before turning around and getting up to walk to the door. When he opened it she was there in proper position. Kneeling with legs slightly spread, her hands behind her back fingers laced together, her straight with eye downcast.

"Very good. I see you have not changed your mind." I held out my hand as I cleared my throat. She looked up then placed he small hand into mine. I pulled her up and kissed her. Not in an 'I need to fuck you now' kiss, but a gentle soft embrace. Our lips touch softly before I my tongue slid over her lips causing a moan to escape her. I took that moment when she parted her lips to slide my tongue into hers.

She responded by pressing her little body into me as our kiss deepen. I wrapped my arms tighter around her, our tongues swirling around each other, my cock swelling at the feel of her against me. As much as I wanted to take her right then, I knew that I would rather take her to bed for her first time. I picked her up in my arms princess style and carried her to my bedroom. In the three years since my wife's death I have never taken anyone in there. The only woman I had sex with was in the living room.

I pushed the door open with my foot just enough for us to enter. Walking her to the bed I gently placed her in the middle. I stepped back smiling seeing the nervousness in her eyes. I wanted to ease her mind so I slowly stripped my shirt off and let it fall to the floor. I watch her eyes move with my hands when I reached for the button of my jeans. I slowly undid them and lowered them to the floor. My boxers did not hide my nearly full erection.

I stood watching as she finally moved her hands to her shirt. It was the first time I noticed it. She wore a concert t-shirt for some band I never heard of. When she pulled it over her head I watch as her breasts bounced in her black lacy bra. I wondered if she picked it out to tease me or was it everyday wear. She reached around her back to unhook her bra then let it slowly slide down her arms and body.

Her areolas where beautiful. Not very big for her breasts but dark with perked nipples. My mouth watered at the thought of wrapping my lips around them. She got to her knees and slipped her fingers into the waist of her yoga pants and slide them down. My heart was beating faster with each inch she lowered them. I knew she was teasing me as much as she could. Once her beautiful pussy came into view my cock was rock hard.

I watch as lust filled her eyes as she snapped and her inner slut showed. Oh I was going to enjoy bringing it out of her. She finished pushing her pants off then got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me. With trepidation she slowly removed my boxers my hard cock bouncing for her. Slowly licking her lips she took it in hand.

"That feels good."

"Thank you Daddy. I have hand some practice on my ex-boyfriend." Just hearing her say that word made my cock throb even more. "But his cock was not a long or nice as yours. May I have a taste Daddy?" I could only nod as her suddenly girlish voice sent shivers over my body. Looking me in the eyes she stretched her tongue out barely touching the tip of my cock as a drop of pre-cum formed. The minute her tongue touched the tip of my cock it was like an electric shock.

She slide her tongue over the head of my cock then slowly lifted my cock and slide it down the thick vein underneath to my balls. I moaned loud as she reached my balls and took them into your mouth. Sucking on them I could feel her tongue roll them in her mouth. Letting them go she licked back up before engulfing my head into your mouth. My legs nearly buckled when she slide my entire cock in her mouth. I looked as her as she grinned when she slide back to the head.

"Told you I have some practice." That is when she moaned, closed her eyes and went to town on my cock. As her head bobbed up and down the full length of my cock I tilted my head back and enjoyed her mouth. It had been years since I last had a good blowjob and she was one of the best. She would stop at the head and suck, caving in her cheek then quickly slide the full length and buried her nose into my skin. I twitched a moment then I snapped grabbing her pigtails I started to fuck her face.

I starting pumping my hips fast and hard hearing her gag was music to my ears. I could see her try and snake her fingers down to her pussy. I growl startling her.

"Lesson one babygirl. Your pussy belongs to me now. You don't touch unless I say." I continued to fuck her mouth feeling my cock swell and throb deep down her throat. "Oh fuck babygirl." In seconds I was shooting down her throat. She moaned and the next then I know I watched as she bucked her hips cumming hard just from my cum shooting down her throat. She was moaning on my cock as she came causing the last to shoot out before I pulled my cock out.

I sat back in a chair near the wall as she settled from her orgasm. She looked at me smiling.

"Sir. That has never happened to me. I have swallowed my ex-boyfriend's cum every time I sucked him, but I have never orgasmed from it. All I can say is. WOW. Sir." She flopped back on the bed. I looked over at her knowing that I was ready to take her to the next step. As I stood up she looked at my semi hard cock.

"Now babygirl. It's time that I give you a reward." She looked at me puzzled. I reached the bed and picked her up tossing her on the bed. She moaned as I knelt on the bed. I crawled up between her legs. I leaned down kissing one ankle and slowly kissing up her calf, then her thigh before moving to the other ankle to do the same to that leg. He watched as she moved her hips and purred at my lips.

Once I was at her pussy I spread her lips and slowly slid my tongue from bottom to top. She squirmed as my tongue touched her clit. I continued making her squirm as I licked from bottom to top making sure to press against her clit. When I felt her grind into my mouth I know she was getting close to another orgasm so I starting to dart my tongue into her wet hole.

"Ohhhh fuck Daddy....right there......your tongue feels so good.....please...please let me cum again Daddy." I sucked her clit into my mouth and hummed sending shock waves through her. "AHHHH FUCK DADDY!!!" Her hips begin to buck harder into my face as I her orgasm neared. In that moment I pulled my face away as she slumped to the bed whimpering and whining. "OH FUCK DADDY! I NEED TO CUM!"I pushed myself to my knees seeing the plead in her eyes as she whimpered. I grinned looking down at her sweet wet pussy.

"You see babygirl. Your body belongs to me. That means I decide when you cum. Now I'll be a nice Daddy and let you get away with the first time without punishment. But you cum again without permission then you will have to learn a lesson." She moaned as my fingers caressed her clit as I spoke. "Now do you want to cum again babygirl?" She could only nod as my fingers toyed with her clit. She starting grinding her clit into my fingers

"Oh Daddy I need to cum...Please...please...please let me cum. I'll be a very good girl for you. My body is for you and only you."

"Oh it is." I slide between her legs and pressed the head of my cock to her pussy. "Since is this your first time, I'm not going to make you beg for my cock. But I warn you this will hurt." I rub my cock up and down between her lips getting it wet before sliding the head in. She winced a bit but I know this was just the beginning. "Ok babygirl I want you to grip my wrists and squeeze when you feel the pressure. Don't worry you won't hurt me." I knew not to go slow as it made the pain worse so in one swift motion I shoved my cock completely in.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCK DADDY!!!" She screamed as her nailed dug into my wrists from squeezing. As I slowly started to slide in and out, her screams of pain turned into a moans of pleasure. "Oh Daddy. This feels so good. I'm glad I waited. Mmmm." I grinned as I started pumping harder and faster.

I felt her orgasm start to build again ad I placed her legs over my shoulders. My thrusts becoming more animalistic in force. The sound of her moaning, out skin slapping, the wet squish of my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy all added to bring me to the edge. I thrusted harder each time she moaned.

"OH FUCK DADDY!!! I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!"

"CUM BABYGIRL!" I roared out as my cock released my seed deep into her womb. In that moment my mind went.... "SHIT!" I didn't ask her if she was on birth control as I was still carrying fertile seed. I just pumped away my cock shooting jet after jet of cum deep into her pussy while it gripped my cock like a vice as her orgasm ripped through her.

"OH FUCK DADDY!"As she calmed down from her spasms I held her close and we begin to kiss again. I stroked her hair lovingly as my cock slowly slipped out of her pussy.

"Damn babygirl. I haven't cum like that in some time. I think you drained my balls of everything." We lay there in a cuddled sweating heap. Before I knew it we both drifted into sleep.

I woke up with her snuggled up against me as my hand caressed her hair. She moaned softly as she snuggled closer into me. It felt good to have a female body snuggled into me again. I slide my hand down to her arm and caressed it up and down. She opened her mouth a little as another moan escaped her. I smiled knowing what I was doing to her but wanted to let her sleep a bit more. As I started to get up I felt her little hand curl around my arm.

"Don't leave me Daddy."

"I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be right back then we need to discuss things."

"Yes Daddy." I walked into the master bathroom. When I came out she had moved into a sitting position. Her hand laced behind her as she looked at me smiling. She was still naked while her nipples still taught and peaked. She was smiling as I stepped back into the room. Just the sight of her had my cock waking up again.

"Ok babygirl it's time to talk. You need to understand were you and I are in this and what I expect of you." She looked at me nearly worried.

"Yes Daddy."

"I will have a list of rules for you by tomorrow when you come to watch Jack. You must follow them." She nodded. I stepped up to the bed watching her crawl over to me. Smiling I caressed her cheek she nuzzled into my hand. "Let me ask you something."

"Yes."

"Do act like a little because of what you have learned or because it feels right." She moved her hands to her lap and was twisting her fingers around each other.

"Well...I would say a bit of both. You see I have always been like this. I know I didn't show it, cause I wanted to keep this job and I was afraid that if you saw me like this you would think I was too immature for the job. Once I read about littles I realized that I was one. Then after the other night I knew I wanted to be yours." She smiled shyly.

I looked at her seeing her become little again. She sat crosses legged, twisting her fingers around each other, biting her bottom lips with her head down but looking up at me, and her pigtails a bit messed up. I can feel my cock stir just looking at her. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out the box holding the choker. I held the box out for her and she shyly took it. As she opened the box her light lit up.

"For you to wear at all times when we are not playing." I lifted it out of the box and she looked up to allow me to put it around her neck. "This is your public collar." She looked into the mirror on my dresser and beamed as her hand caressed it.

"Thank you so much Daddy. I love it." She stood up and wraps her arms around me then kisses me hard. When I pulled back I smiled at her.

"Well then babygirl. I would be proud to have you as my little girl. So from this day forward you will be mine. You are mine now. You're submission to me will last as long as we both chose it to. It that clear." She nodded. "I need you to answer me properly." She held her head up looking me in the eyes.

"Yes Daddy." She smiled before we returned to the bed and enjoyed each other for several hour before I went to pick up Jack.

Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers