Call Me "Mom" Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim finds his "mom" was waiting for him to arrive.
1.9k words
4.44
128.4k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim's had been horny all that afternoon. Ever since he saw Angela masturbate on her bed for him, his cock had been hard as a rock. The minutes seemed to drag on like hours until it was quitting time.

When if finally did arrive, he rushed to his car. He had declined invitations from his co-workers to grab a beer or two at a bar that was down the street. He knew that what was waiting for him was much better then a beer or two with some of the guys.

Even though he was excited and he couldn't wait to get to Angela's, he was careful not to speed or drive like a maniac on the way there. The last thing that he would need at that moment was to be pulled over by a cop for speeding. Or worse yet, get into an accident.

When he got to her apartment building and after he parked his car, he ran into the building. On his way he almost crashed into a man who had just returned from the grocery store. Tim shouted out an apology as he continued into the building and headed straight for the stairs. He didn't know how long the stairs would take and he was too impatient to wait for it. He was in good shape so he ran up the stairs, two at a time to her third floor apartment with ease.

He had his own key to her apartment, so he did not have to knock on the door to get into the apartment. When he walked in, he looked around for her. She was nowhere to be seen and he noticed that only the hallway light was on. He then called out to her. He really hoped that she didn't decide to go out somewhere.

"Is that you Tim?" she then called out to him from her bedroom.

"Yes it is." He replied happily. A great relief swept over him when he heard her voice.

"Come in here please, I want to talk to you." She said in a commanding voice.

Not knowing what to expect, he didn't hesitate as he walked to her bedroom. When he walked in, he saw that she was on the edge of her bed. She wore a white blouse and red skirt, and she also was wearing some nylons, something that he always loved her to wear.

"Come hear and sit down, we need to have a talk." She told him as she gestured for him to sit down.

For a moment he thought that maybe that she was having second thoughts about her taboo fantasy. He wondered if maybe she had done some thinking about this mother/son fantasy she wanted to play out and decided against it. Or it might have been something else, like some bad news about something. He really hoped that it was not the latter.

So he sat down on her bed beside her. He looked at her carefully and asked, "Whets wrong?"

She took a deep sigh and then said, "I was in your room today and I saw that you have some dirty magazines."

He knew at that moment that she didn't change her mind. All of this was her acting out the taboo fantasy as soon as he walked in the door.

Playing along he answered, "Umm... Yes I have a couple."

"I know that we have had a talk about you having these and how I don't want you to have them. But I found something else with them."

She then reached for something that was beside her and he saw that she had a pair of her panties and she held it in front of him.

"I also found these in your room. What are you doing with my panties?"

Before he could answer, she answered for him, "I know why you have them. You have been playing with yourself with them."

She then stood up and stood before him. ""Did you take them so you could smell what a woman smells like? Did you take them so you could smell what I smell like? What I might taste like?"

Feeling the anticipation build up, all he could do was nod his head in agreement,

She then lifted her skirt and moved to his face. "If you really want to know what I smell and taste like, then here is your chance to find out."

He saw that she was not wearing any panties. Her pussy was wet and he leaned his head towards her. He then quickly started to lick the folds of her lips, tasting how sweet she is and he licked away at her hungrily.

"Oohhh yeeesss." She moaned. "Lick me baby. Show me how much you want to taste me."

As he licked her cunt, the leaned back onto the bed so she sat on his face. As he tasted her hot pussy, her sweet juices flowed onto his mouth and tongue as he savored her. He flicked his tongue in side her lips rapidly, bring her to instant orgasm.

She moaned in pleasure as she came on his face as she felt his tongue work on her. She rode his tongue as he licked her, rubbing her hot wet lips all over his mouth and tongue.

She then turned around and undid the button and zipper of his jeans. He helped her pull his jeans and underwear out and his cock stood at attention. She saw exactly what she wanted and she leaned down and started to kiss and lick the tip of his cock. Feeling her lips on his cock, he started to lick her a bit faster making her moan a bit more and as she opened her mouth and started to suck him off. They moved back and forth on each other as they gave each other oral pleasure. It didn't take long for her to cum again, and he was more then happy to lick up her cum.

She then got up from him after her second orgasm. She turned around and leaned down and kissed him. After the kiss, she looked at him and said, "I want you baby. I want you to put your cock inside me now."

She then leaned back on the bed and spread her legs for him. He got up and took a hold of his penis and directed the tip to her pussy lips. He teased her with the tip of it and she sigh with delight as she waited for him to penetrate her. He then slowly took his cock and slid it between her lips and she started to cry and moan with pleasure. He worked his way into her and began the thrust his manhood deep inside her.

"Yess my baby Yes. Fuck me! Make your mom cum for you again!" She moaned. "Oh god baby YES!!!"

He pumped a bit faster. He could feel how good and hot her pussy was as his cock moved in and out of her. He then reached up and put his right hand under her blouse and started to caress her left breast.

""Ooohhhhh baby yess,. Do that. Like that. Mmmmmmmm"

Feeling the passion build he fucked her on her bed like there was going to be no tomorrow. He was really getting into this scenario.

"Oh mom, this is so hot mom."

As soon as she heard him call her mom, Angela then took a pillow and bit into it as she screamed into it as she orgasm. He saw this and decided to see if could things heated up more.

So he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Oh mom, this is so hot. I have wanted to do this to you for so long. I have wanted you for so long mom."

"Mmmmmmm baby yess. This is so hot. Mmmmmmm baby this is so taboo and I don't care.'

She then took his face and started to kiss him passionately. Their tongues met as he continued to mount her. He knew that he would have his own orgasm very soon, but he held back because he wanted to make her cum again.

As the kissed they then rolled on the bed so that he was now on his back. She took his rock hard shaft and moved it into her pussy again. She then started to ride him and they embraced again. He then whispered in her ear, "Take me mom, I'm yours. Only yours mom."

She leaned back to look at him and smiled. She then slid her pussy up and down on his cock. Up and down a bit faster. As she looked at him and asked, "Do you want to sleep with mom tonight? Do you want to fuck me all night baby?"

He smiled and replied, "Oh yes mom I do, I really do."

"Mmmm yes baby, I want you to, I need you too, I need to have you."

She then looked at him and asked, "Do you wish that I really was your mom?"

That question did catch him off guard. This fantasy was so hot and intense. If she were his mom, it would be so erotic for the both of them. He was very thankful that she introduced him to this incest fantasy.

He looked at her and replied, "If you were really my mom, that would be so great. Think of all the hot nights we would have together. In bed night after night, having incest."

This excited her and she then said, "Let me be your mom then. Only in here, Out there we will be boyfriend/girlfriend, but in bed, we will be mother and son."

He loved the idea and he agreed without any hesitation. "Yes mom. More then mom and son at night. Hot lovers in bed."

She rode him faster as she started to cum again. "Oh ohh ohh yess yess."

He then started to thrust to help her cum again. He also said, "From now on night after night of taboo love. So many nights of incest."

"Ooohhhhh yeessss. So many nights of hot innncesssttt!!!!!!" She moaned that last part of that sentence as she came all over his hard cock.

He could not hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum mom. Mom. I'm going to cum!"

She then got off of his cock. She went down and started to stroke his hard cock and leaned her face towards that head of his penis. It didn't take long for his hot white cum to shoot straight out. His cum covered her mouth, cheeks and hair as she continued to pump out his semen with her hand.

When he was done, she went up to him and gave him a long kiss and then snuggled into his arms.

After a few minutes, he finally said, "Oh wow that was so hot."

"Mmmm yes I agree." She purred at him as she wrapped her arms around him. She then rose up enough to look at his face. She then asked him, "Did you mean it when you said that you wished that I was your mom?"

He looked at her and then kissed her and replied, "Yes. You got me to like the idea and fantasy of that."

She smiled at him and kissed him back. "Good I would love to be your hot mom. To others, we will be boyfriend and girlfriend. But when we are alone, call me 'Mom'"

He gave her a long kiss and replied, "Anything for you mom."

They stayed in bed and relaxed in each other arms. Both knowing that they would share many more hot nights of hot incest fantasy fun.

The End.