Call Me Sir Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman gets a taste of her daydreams.
900 words
3.99
33.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Friday afternoon and things around the office had gotten slow. I had been watching my clock since about 3:30 and as it ticked closer to 5:00 I was anxious to get out and head home. Not that I had any plans in particular, I almost never did on a Friday night but I liked to pretend I had plans or that there was a man waiting for me back at my apartment. It had been far too long...

Snapping out of my daydream and looking around I noticed the only people still there were myself and one other receptionist who was packing up for the day.

"Oh Jane" she suddenly stopped and look flustered, "would you mind waiting a bit longer after I leave? I completely forgot that I have a man from the city coming to pick up some paperwork at 6 but it's my husbands birthday this weekend and we made reservations for dinner at 6 as well. I feel so bad for even asking but I don't have any other options. I completely forgot until now."

Doing my best to cover up my disappointment at having to stay late, I glanced at my clock and sighed..."He is coming at 6 you said? Alright I will wait. Give me the paperwork I need to give him" Smiling from ear to ear she thanked me, gave me the paperwork, then grabbed her purse and ran out the door. I proceeded to wait.

Around 5:30 I was getting bored of filing old reports so I decided to clock out and just use my personal computer to check my email, Facebook, dating profiles...I didn't even know why I had those profiles still, all I ever got were messages from disgusting old men who would send me pictures of their dicks...I was pretty sure I would never find a decent, attractive, younger man on there. Turning from dating profiles to erotica, I began re-reading some of my favorite stories I had bookmarked. Submissive women and Dom discipline. Bondage and power-play. Ball gags and Blindfolds. I could feel myself growing wet as I sat in my chair and daydreamed of what it would feel like to be taken like that. I began to finger myself slower under my skirt...

"Someone seems a bit bored in the office today" A mans voice behind me startled me out of my reading. Jumping up and almost dropping my laptop off my lap, I turned around to see one of the most attractive men I had ever seen. I was sure my cheeks were bright red and I mentally wondered how long he had been standing there. "I am sorry if I frightened you" he spoke much quieter "the front door was open and I called inside by no one answered so I walked in."

My heart was still beating quickly but I tried not to let that show in my voice, "I'm sorry, I did not hear you. I was distracted...uh..working"

"Oh yes, working is what it looked like" He responded and flashed me a brilliant smile. His teeth were perfect and the smell of his cologne overpowering. I could barely breathe and suddenly became very nervous that if he got to close I might do something impulsive. I am still in the office I reminded myself, I must be professional.

"Sarah told me you were coming at six" I retorted a bit shortly. "You are early" He was eyeing me up and down and did not respond. "Here is your paperwork, and if you do not need anything else I will see you to the door... Mr?"

"Call me Sir" He responded just as shortly while taking a step closer.

"Sir?" I relaxed for a moment and smiled playfully, "That is not a name but whatever pleases you I guess. I will see you to the door Sir"

Flashing a sharp look at me I had never seen anyone give before, he set the papers back down on my desk and proceeded to take a step closer. His eyes were darker but his smile was still there. "I will see myself to the door when I am ready girl" Reaching up, he ran his fingers through my hair. I did not move although my inner woman was screaming at me to run, or scream, or do something. I was afraid but I was also aroused and I think he could tell. My breasts were heaving as I took short breaths and he slid his hands down and cupped them gently. "You are beautiful" He whispered softly, rubbing his hands on me gently. Stepping slower he breathed on my neck and pushed his body up, grinding on me slightly. I could feel his growing erection and it was all I could do not to give in right there...

"Please, please we can't" I choked on my own words...

"Please what?" He asked sharply.

"Please...uh..please Sir" I was shaking slightly now but the greater my fear the greater his arousal seemed to become.

Catching himself out of his own daydream, he quickly turned, locked the front door from the inside. "That's right girl, please Sir, do not forget my name...and I told you I would leave when I am good and ready"

And with that he walked back with determination pushing me into the back room and closing the door behind us...

To Be Continued.