Call Me Suzy

Story Info
Kevin take his wife on their first date in years.
3.7k words
4.17
57k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,345 Followers

Susan couldn't really remember the last time that her husband, Kevin, had taken her out to a play. It might have been years since he'd done anything that could genuinely be considered a 'date'. They'd gone out to eat a few times, caught the occasional movie but they hadn't really gone out in years. She couldn't put the blame entirely on Kevin though. It was an entire myriad of things. They both had full time jobs with schedules that intentionally kept the two of them apart or more accurately made sure that there was always one of them at home to look after their child. It was just fate that they didn't really have a lot of time together and when they did usually one or both of them were so exhausted that the only thing they were interested in doing was having a drink and relaxing. It was completely unheard of that he'd take her someplace nice.

It was rare enough that she was willing to completely ignore the fact that she'd never even heard of Wicked and thought that the Wizard of Oz was the most overrated movie in history. The second most overrated actually. If you listened to most people you'd think that Avatar had literally changed the world and that history would be divided into before and after that movie. For a night out on the town she was more than willing to overlook that fact.

It was going on seven pm, they had to be on the road in about fifteen minutes and Susan was still staring into her closet wondering if it still fit. She hadn't worn it close to a decade but she still kept in shape, or more accurately her job kept her in shape. Even though it had been years Susan could still remember the way that Kevin looked at her when she wore that little black strapless dress. Susan smiled and pulled it from the closet holding it up in front of her svelte frame. It still looked like it would fit but there was only one way for her to find out.

The dress fit. It was a little tighter than the last time she wore it but she doubted that her husband was going to mind that her cleavage was threatening to spill over the top of the dress or that the extra junk in her trunk caused the dress to ride up a bit. She'd probably have to spend most of the night tugging it back into place but that was okay with her as long as it was okay with him and she knew without even showing him that it was okay with him.

"Susan!" His voice echoed through the house. That was typical male bullshit. Of course he'd been ready for the last hour, all he had to do was pull on his suit and he was ready to go! Susan considered making him wait another few minutes just to remind him who wore the panties he wanted to get into in this family. Then she decided to tuck her black silk undergarments into her purse instead of wearing them. She took a last look in the mirror to make sure her make up was still flawless and her hair was in place, a tight gun on the back of her head. She always thought that it made her look like a geek. She only used to wear it at work because it kept her hair out of her face at work but Kevin apparently thought it made her look like the 'sauciest slut' he'd ever seen. She didn't like the rectangular glasses either but she could tell when he looked at her that he wasn't just telling her what he thought she wanted to hear. "Hurry up Honey, we don't want to be late!" Susan rolled her eyes picked up her open toed heels and sauntered out of their bedroom.

Kevin was standing at the bottom of the stairs in a sharp black suit with a slender red tie. For a moment Susan's legs wobbled beneath her, she'd forgotten just how handsome he was when he dressed to the nines. The thing that actually had her legs turning to Jell-O beneath her though was the look in his eyes. He had the same savage look in his eyes that he'd had on their honeymoon years ago. "You look amazing my dear." His voice was dripping with lust. Susan felt a bit like a kite on a string as she glided down the stairs to her husband lightly kissing him on the cheek as she passed him. She couldn't allow herself to stop or they'd never make it to the car much less the play. "Yeah . . . we should get going." He mumbled a bit disappointed. Susan silently made a note to make that up to him as soon as possible.

"What about the sitter?" The words had barely left her mouth when the doorbell rang. It was actually a little eerie and if she hadn't been in a bit of a rush she would have wondered if there was a higher power at work.

"I just know my husband hired his boy a stripper. He's been talking about it for ages." Susan thought to herself. It had been one of the few big arguments the two of them had had. Apparently it was some kind of long standing tradition in his family for the dad to purchase the son's first woman.

Susan felt like she nearly snatched the door off its hinges expecting to find some six foot tall leggy blond skank. She'd be wearing an outfit so slutty it was amazing she'd made it from her piece of shit car to the doorway without sucking off the neighbors and ridiculous stripper shoes. The kind with the six inch platform and then ten inch heels to top it off and English would be at best her third language.

It came as a shock that the actual woman was tiny mouse of a girl who barely came up to Susan's shoulders. She looked like she might have some Asian blood based on her eyes and dark hair. She had short hair in a pixie cut pulled back behind her ears leaving her cute face neatly framed. It was impossible to figure out her measurements since she was wearing a loose fitting tee and a pair of sweet pants but she was definitely far from a strumpet here to deflower her innocent boy. She looked more like a dorm mouse desperate to find a quiet place she could study, which explained the backpack she had slung over one shoulder. "Hi, I'm Rin!" The tiny mouse declared thrusting her hand out. She didn't quite meet Susan's gaze when she offered her hand. Susan noted how fragile Rin's fingers felt in her grasp.

"Hello Rin, glad you could make it." Kevin slid up behind his wife quickly looking over the sitter. Susan thought she saw a hint of a smile but put it aside and slipped out the door. Behind her Kevin gave a few last instructions before joining his wife in their BMW.

"She's cute." Susan tried to sound nasty but she knew she was failing when Kevin just turned to her and smiled.

"She's okay I guess. Little nerdy looking though." He pulled out of the driveway and pointed at the sky blue moped parked by their mailbox. "She's got a nice ride too. I bet she takes all the boys out for a romp in her backseat."

Susan rolled her eyes and slapped her husband's shoulder. "Okay, I admit it you. You didn't hire a hussy, just a good little house sitter to keep that little monster from burning the house down while we're away." She leaned closer to her husband resting one hand on his knee. "Maybe I can make it up to you Daddy?" She saw his eye twitch just slightly. "I've been so naughty." Susan's hand started gliding up Kevin's thigh towards his groin.

"Susan!" Kevin gasped.

"Why don't you call me Suzy?" She purred resting her hand on the bulge in his slacks. Susan saw that flicker in his eyes again.

"Suzy?" When Kevin said it sounded like a word of reverence. He said it with the kind of awe normally reserved for deities.

"Don't you like the way I talk Daddy?" Suzy started massaging Kevin's cock through his pants.

"I'm driving Suzy." He half moaned.

"I know, isn't that what makes it fun?" She cooed continuing to tease his cock.

"Eyes on the road, both hands on the wheel." Kevin strained to follow those basic rules and Suzy seemed absolutely determined to make him break one or both of them. She didn't stop at kneading his cock, once they'd reached the freeway she stopped playing coy and just unfastened his trousers slipping her hand into his boxers and gripping his cock. "Eyes on the road. Both hands on the wheel." He repeated.

"Yes. Do that." Suzy's thumb moved to Kevin's cockhead already slick with his precum and started smearing it around. "Don't pay any attention to me Daddy." It had been a while since Suzy had been out to play with her husband but she was far from out of practice in keeping a man entertained.

Downtown Los Angeles was a long drive from Sunridge and Suzy made a point of making the entire trip an exercise in self control for her husband. She didn't even stop when he had to pay to get into the parking lot. Suzy only stopped once they had actually parked and it was time to go to the show and then she made a fairly obscene show of sucking her thumb until they were about to hand their tickets over.

Suzy only let the show be a little easier on Kevin and that was because she reluctantly found herself too enthralled with the show to bother him too much. It wasn't enough to keep her from getting two glasses of wine during the intermission. It also didn't stop Suzy from tossing her panties on Kevin's lap, right in front of the usher, when they returned to their seats. Both the usher and Kevin tried to pretend they hadn't noticed each other and turned beet red at the same time. Suzy felt a little sorry for the usher, he couldn't have been more than twenty five and he was going to have to explain to his co-workers why his face matched his uniform. Kevin on the other hand was just paralyzed in place unable to move any part of his body. She was kind enough to let him suffer through most of the rest of the show without any more incidents though she did tuck her silk panties into his boxers just before the end of the show.

"I really enjoyed myself tonight." Suzy called over her shoulder. The wine was just starting to hit her when she stood to walk out of the theatre. Even if she hadn't been swooning just a bit she might not have bothered pulling the short dress back into place. She enjoyed knowing that Kevin was staring at the ripe curves of her ass peaking out from beneath her dress. She enjoyed knowing that there were men who were going to be fantasizing about her tonight and a few of them would be sleeping on the couch with nothing else to keep them warm judging by the outraged gasps she heard from some of the ladies.

Kevin's heart was in his throat. He loved the way she talked and the way she walked. Suzy was such a delicious deviant and he wanted nothing more than to devour her right then and there. If he hadn't seen the number of police officers roaming around he might have bent her over the hood of the car and fucked her right there but he held back mostly because he'd already made dinner reservations. "Well the night isn't over yet."

Suzy's lips twisted into a smile. "Oh, there's more?" She hiked up her dress before sliding into her seat. The trip from the home to the theatre had been torture of the touch but he had other senses for her to tantalize and for the shorter trip from the theatre to the restaurant she decided to focus primarily on sight, sound and smell. For almost thirty minutes Kevin had to listen to his wife calling him Daddy and giving him all the lewd details while she pleasured herself. He could hear her fingers pumping and her palm slapping against her pelvis. Worse than having to listen to his wife, he could see her out of the corner of his eye. Worst of all he could smell his wife's arousal flooding the cabin. If she hadn't stopped him he would have pulled into an alley for a quickie but Suzy had decided they had the entire night and she was going to enjoy every single second of it.

When they arrived at Pierre's Suzy made a show of pulling her dress down over her plump rump but the dress had been designed with a smaller woman in mind and that had the dress just barely containing her breasts. "Daddy this dress might be a bit small." Kevin's eyes were about to bulge out of his head like some cartoon character he stammered a few words that Suzy couldn't be bothered to translate on the way into the restaurant.

Suzy's lips curled into a seductive smirk when she strutted up the steps to the greeter. She leaned over the podium slightly. Suzy waited that beat until she was certain he'd gotten a good look at her cleavage before she spoke. "Heath, reservation for two."

The flustered greeter couldn't tear his eyes away from the beauty standing before him. "Heath, reservation for two." He echoed trying to by himself a second for his mind to clear itself of the massive mammaries on display. He could almost see the dark circles of her nipples peeking over the top of the dress. "Right this way." The greeter swallowed hard and stepped into the restaurant.

It was obvious after a few minutes that the greeter didn't actually know where to seat them. Suzy could barely keep herself from giggling at the poor boy leading them in slowly expanding circle until he found a booth in the back corner set for three. He tried to be slick when he snatched up the extra menu and saucer. "A waiter will be with you shortly."

The moment the by was out of earshot Kevin let loose a long satisfied laugh. "Damn Suzy. You need to start being nicer to these kids, you're gonna hurt one of them." She responded by pushing her foot into his crotch sliding the silk panties there against his cock. "Or me!" He gasped.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Kevin hadn't even noticed the waitress, a curvaceous blonde who managed to make the maroon shirt and tanned khakis look outstanding. He was too focused on his wife who was resting her chin on her laced fingers and grinning like the cat who caught the canary.

"I'll have a Long Island Ice tea and my husband will have a glass of your merlot." Suzy answered increasing the pressure on Kevin's crotch until he said something that sounded like agreement to the waitress. "Was that wrong of me Daddy?" She wriggled her toes against the swollen bulge in his pants.

"What's gotten into you Suzy?" Kevin gasped. There was no where for him to escape.

Suzy smiled. "Maybe you should take me out more often." She purred. Susan paused for a second though because she didn't really know the answer to his question. It was just a date, their first date in years but just a date. Susan looked down at the dress that she was spilling out of at both ends and immediately knew that it had to be the dress.

"Maybe I should." Kevin's entire body went rigid when his wife curled her toes around his cock's crown. The slick silk panties slid over the sensitive skin sending shocks up his spine.

"Daddy, what's that hard thing in your pants?" Susan tilted her head just slightly fluttering her eyes at him.

"Suzy." Kevin whispered trying to twist away from his voracious wife before the waitress returned.

He was a bit out of luck on that front; he didn't even notice Brandi until he found himself staring at her name tag which just happened to be pinned to her chest. "Here are your drinks. Are you ready to order?"

"I'm ready. Are you honey?" Somehow Susan managed to keep a straight face while she spoke.

Kevin wasn't nearly as able as his wife. Of course she didn't have a set of nimble toes gliding up and down her cock while she was trying to order the filet mignon with a side of mashed potatoes. "You're a beast!" Kevin hissed the moment Brandi was out of earshot.

"Am I Daddy?" Suzy replied with a grin.

Susan didn't let up at all during the meal keeping her husband on edge throughout the entire meal. It wasn't until dessert arrived that she finally took her foot from his groin. She decided that it was a more entertaining to see his reaction to her sensually licking the melting ice cream from the spoon. She noticed that Daddy really liked it when a few drops landed on her breasts and she had to quickly capture it with her fingers.

"Can I get you anything else?" Kevin found himself again face to breast with the young blonde.

"No, just the bill thank you." Kevin blurted out a little faster than he'd intended.

"I think she knows I've been a naughty girl Daddy." Suzy purred.

"I hope not, I want to be able to come back here someday." Kevin replied blushing slightly.

Brandi certain had a knowing twinkle in her eye when she returned with the bill. She didn't say a word when he handed her a credit card and she was quick to return with it beaming a smile at the couple. "I hope you two have an outstanding evening." Kevin's face turned bright red when he noticed his wife and waitress exchange knowing glance.

"Oh we will." Suzy replied sliding out of the booth. Kevin could only follow behind her like he was in a trance staring at her swaying hips all the way back to the car. "Get us a room." Suzy wasn't asking her husband, she was pointing at a motel across the street and lifting up her dress as she walked.

"Yes Suzy!" Kevin's pace doubled to a near run dragging his wife behind him like a kite. He practically stuffed her into the car and sped to the hotel. He was running to the front desk where a man who'd obviously seen his share of horny couples rolled his eyes and checked them into a room.

Suzy couldn't remember the last time Kevin had been so eager with her. It felt like he was about to yank her arm clean off her and she was suddenly regretting the heels that were making keeping up with her excited husband treacherous. It was her turn to be embarrassed when she noticed that her dress was up around her waist and people were staring. She didn't have long to think about that though before they reached their room and Kevin turned around and pinned her to the wall with a savage kiss. The kiss literally sucked the breath from her lungs.

"You've been such a naughty girl Suzy!" Kevin broke the kiss just long enough to growl at his wife. He gripped his wife's ass and lifted her up against the wall. She couldn't do anything but lock her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and hold on.

"Fuck me Daddy!" Suzy squealed when Kevin allowed her to come up for air. For the first time in her life Susan was completely aware of how much larger and stronger her husband was. He was normally so gentle that it was easy to forget he was a big muscular man but it was impossible to miss when he flung her nearly five feet to the bed where she bounced twice before stopping completely. She was still in the air when he flung his jacket to the floor. Kevin tore his shirt off sending buttons flying around the room. He'd kicked off his shoes and removed his pants before he even made to the bed. She realized her consent wasn't necessary when he grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her across the bed. Kevin pulled his cock free of his boxers and immediately plunged it into Suzy.

Kevin gathered his wife's wrists and pinned them over her head. Then he turned his attention to her throat peppering it with hot kisses and not to gentle nips. The entire bed slid a little each time he thrust himself into his wife. She was utterly helpless beneath him. She felt like a ragdoll in the maw of an excited dog. She squealed, moaned, whimpered and gasped. There wasn't anything more that Suzy could do with Daddy manhandling her. "Daddy!" Suzy dug her heels into Kevin's back drawing him even deeper into her.

The ravaging Kevin was giving his wife tore the sheets from the bed after just a few minutes. A few minutes later and the mattress was being knocked off the bed along with little Suzy. The mattress slipped from beneath Suzy thudding against the floor. That didn't even slow Kevin. He threw one arm around her waist and pulled her against his chest.

Right then the world seemed to shatter for the couple. Kevin sank to his knees releasing Suzy who leaned back against the bed's frame. She couldn't feel her legs. The only thing she could feel was Kevin's manhood still throbbing inside her. Suzy looked around the room and shook her head. She'd been there and she didn't actually believe that the whirlwind of destruction that had the bed in two entirely separate pieces, a lamp had been knocked a stray, Kevin's shirt was missing buttons and her dress was bunched up around her belly because they'd been too busy to bother removing it. "Daddy, can we stay up late and do it again?"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,345 Followers
12