Call of the Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Nikole's long eel like tongue slid between her lips lapping up her juices she felt Stuart's rod push against her hole, slowly and carefully the man slid his erection down her tunnel until his member filled her completely. She could still feel Nikole's tongue lapping up around his shaft drinking her juices as they spilled out around his cock, above her the male wolf's rod parted the grey wolf's lips, she watched in fascination as his giant dick pushed deeply through the folds of Nikole's pussy until only his balls hung above her face. As his member pushed into her, Sarah's face was covered in her nectar she opened her mouth wide to receive the sweet tasting rain before pushing her face against his cock and her pussy to continue her assault with her tongue.

Stuarts hands rested against the grey wolf's back as he assailed into Sarah will all his might, his hips rocked backwards and his head rolled around on its neck as he bellowed out in revelry. Sweat beaded down his body, he looked over at his male counterpart who was howling at the half moon as it too thrust into it's female. Looking down he watched in bliss as Sarah wore a drunken happy expression, clearly inebriated by the sensations she was feeling. It was wonderful being inside of her, he felt warm and content, every assault he made against her pussy filled his body with electrical surges of pleasure and joy. He roared with glee as he pushed himself deep into her once more, he screamed in delight as her lips closed around his member tightening their firm grip on it, he wanted this moment to last forever. He became aware that Nikole had dismounted Sarah, he looked down and saw his smiling girlfriend, her face coated in a mixture of the wolves juices, it was his turn now it had been growing inside of him since Nikole had first wrapped her jowls around his erection.

He had seen Sarah climax against Nikole, he had seen the wolves growl out in pleasure as they too exploded against each other. He fell on top of Sarah, her legs wrapping around his waist, his face becoming smeared with their cum as he kissed her relentlessly. Panting with anticipation he rolled his head back and let loose a howl that rivalled Alex's, his dick shivered inside of his woman, it jerked violently then released his seed deep into her body. Collapsing into a contented heap on Sarah he caressed her face lovingly for a few moments before they separated. He looked around at the two wolves who were looking at each other strangely.

'Everything all right?' He called out uncertainly.

'Yes my pet, everything is wonderful.' Nikole replied her voice sweet and sultry. Moving slowly she stood up in front of the two humans, her body a temple in the bright moonlight.

'You really are gorgeous.' Sarah said looking up at her with envy in her eyes.

'So are you my darling.' Nikole whispered drawing the two humans towards her. They moved into her chest as if caught in a hypnotic trance. 'Tonight my male has seeded me, I feel wonderful. My breasts are heaving with milk for my children, drink my babies, drink and join our pack.' She moaned offering her massive perfectly rounded bosom to the teenagers.

'We did say tonight we would transform ourselves.' Sarah whispered shocked by her own lust and desire to suckle once more on the wolf's teats.

'I want it.' Stuart stated moving closer to Nikole who's eyes burned with craven wanton lust as she looked over at her male. Both of the humans attached themselves to her breasts, the feeling of their lips pressed against her nipples sent shockwaves of bliss throughout her body. She felt wonderful as her warm milk flowed from her into their waiting willing mouths, it dribbled out down their chins and fell across their naked forms. As they finished their drinks the two stared up at their new mother, she curled her lips back in a grin to reveal her fangs which glistened in the moonlight.

'Come my children, the night is young and there is still plenty of fun to be had.'

12