Calla Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up." She took my hand and led me into her bedroom. Turning me around at the foot of her bed and leaning me back to lie down.

"Relax, I will take care of you," she almost whispered as she crawled on top of me, planting kisses along my neckline and planting her knee between my legs.

I wanted to feel her and again was stopped, this time she grabbed both of my arms and put them above my head and kissed the side of my face and whispered, "Wait." She slowly backed up and ran her hands up my legs, planting kisses along my calves up to my thighs. She was very deliberate and sensual, turning me on to no end. Every time her lips connected with my skin she marked me as hers in my mind and with every shudder and labored breath I submitted to her.

She made her way up to my soaked panties only to avoid them by planting kisses all around my needy pussy. I lifted my hips to meet her mouth and she bit my thigh-lightly enough not to hurt but hard enough for me to get the point-she was in control. She grabbed the waistband of my panties but didn't move and began to plant kisses on my covered slit, her warm lips softly landing on my pussy with only enough pressure to let me know they were there. She was sending me into a frenzy of lust yet I could not move.

She began running her tongue up the sides of my panties tasting my skin and teasing me to no end, curling my toes in anticipation. Her grip on my panties tightened and she put pressure on my hips seemingly preparing to hold me in place.

"Lift up and pull the dress over your head, babe. Then, don't move," she commanded.

I did as instructed as she held me in place, still teasing me with her tongue.

After I had once again gotten settled into position with my arms above my head she started to remove my panties slowly, clearly savoring the moment.

"Up," she commanded, signaling me to put my legs in the air so she could finish removing my underwear. I looked at her through my spread legs after she relieved me of my undergarment, still dressed, inhaling my scent from the soiled cloth in her hands while watching me.

She smiled, pulling her shirt over her head and leaning forward to kiss me. She held my hands while we let our passion take over; I loved the taste of her mouth. She broke our hand contact and quickly found the back of my head and pulled my head back, eliciting a quick yelp from me. She bit my neck while I stared at the headboard, wishing she would just touch my poor pussy.

With her other hand she snapped my bra, freed my breasts and let go of my head to remove my bra, leaving me completely naked under her, exposed and ready. She resumed kissing down my body, stopping to delicately suck each nipple while twisting the other in her fingers. I looked down at her while she let her tongue trail down my abdomen into my belly button and down to my mound. She broke contact for a moment to give me a questioning look ,giving me one last chance to back out.

"Yes, please," I begged, and in that moment her tongue hit my clit.

I cried out at the contact and she slowly began to work her way around my wet pussy, exploring and controlling every breath I took. It felt too good and my pussy was so sensitive from the teasing that I found myself backing up subconsciously, only to be stopped by her hands around my thighs. I cried out in pleasure, begging her for more.

"Yes Leia! Please don't stop, please, it's...sooo good," I moaned to the ceiling.

Her response was a deep slurp of my juices, sending me into frenzy. I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. I was ready, I could feel it rolling around in my stomach, but she backed off every time I got close, prolonging my release and making my clit more and more sensitive by the second. My heels dug into her back-the only bit of her I could claim I had touched. My hands pressed into her headboard in an attempt to keep myself still and keep my hands in the required position, even though my nipples screamed for attention.

I felt my orgasm building; it was about to happen I was going to come in her mouth. I writhed and moaned deeply and right as the wave began to crest she stopped, removing her mouth from my slit.

"Please let me come for you, please," I begged, at the end of my rope after so much pleasure, tears flowing from my tightly shut eyes.

She said nothing, just leaned back and grabbed my leg, throwing it over the other, effectively flipping me over. She grabbed my waist and pulled me up to my knees, leaving my head buried in the bed, my wet pussy feeling the cool air of the room tease me with its subtle sting.

"Don't move, don't think, just wait for me. Can you do that?" she asked seductively. Her words, while so smooth and sweet, were law. I now belonged to her.

"Yes I can. As long as you want, I'll wait for you," I responded, still regaining my breath from my denied orgasm.

I felt her get back on the bed and her hands on my backside once again teasing me with kisses.

"You can't come so fast baby, you taste too good." Kiss. "Tonight we are going to take it slow." Kiss. "I am going to make love to you." Kiss. "And you will enjoy every moment you beg me to let you come." Kiss.

With that last kiss she pulled away from me and pulled me upright on my knees. I felt her skin on my back, her nipples tickling me, her hands on my stomach and breasts. I reached back and put one hand in her hair encouraging her to keep nibbling on my neck and the other hand joined hers on my breasts as we teased them together.

I craned my head to face her and our lips met once more. I could taste myself on her lips just as she dipped her fingers into my eager slit. She expertly played in my pussy using her fingers to elicit moans from my mouth directly into hers, breathing in my pleasure. She kept her movements slow and deliberate, reinforcing her desire to get me off slowly and make me beg for it.

She broke our kiss and pushed me forward on the bed and flipped me over once more. She let me feel her body pressed against hers as she lay on top of me, slipping one hand between my thighs and her mouth on my breasts.

"Leia, please," I moaned.

She ignored me, biting my nipple and sliding two fingers deep inside me, making me moan even harder.

"Please let me...ugh...yes...come," I begged.

She removed her fingers from my pussy, leaving me exhaling in an exasperated gasp. She traced her wet fingers along my lips coating them with my own juices.

"Don't lick it, that's for me, not you Kaydence," she commanded softly.

She then pushed her fingers into my mouth and allowed me to taste myself without sucking her fingers clean. I realized she was just trying to get the taste of my pussy in my mouth as she leaned in and kissed me once more, deeply and passionately.

I pulled her close to me, loving the way she felt on my skin and she responded by putting her thigh against my wet pussy and adding pressure. She slowly started grinding her thigh into my pussy and her pussy into mine; I kept in rhythm and brought my thigh up closer to her.

"Don't come until I tell you Kaydence, do you understand?"

"Yes...oh god, yes!"

I felt her lust dripping down my coated thigh; I was in sync with her thrusts and connected to her heartbeat. In that moment we were one, I was hers and she was mine-lovers. Her moans were like the sweet tones of an angel's song, sending me to the edge of my orgasm only to force myself to deny it and wait for her command.

"Oh...shit...not...yet...Kaydence," she moaned into my mouth.

My mouth could only form expletives in my incoherent state of arousal; everything I had was focused on waiting for the order.

"Yes...yes...harder...yes...OH GOD NOW!" She cried out and both of our orgasms hit simultaneously.

We cried out in tandem, writhing in pleasure, coating each other with our juices and sweat, both riding the waves of the best orgasm I had ever had in my life. She collapsed on top of me while we both struggled to catch our breath and allow our minds to return from the blinding fireworks show that was our lovemaking.

She lifted her head up, looked me in the eyes and planted a kiss on my lips.

"You belong to me now, Vanilla Spice."

She did not ask me, she did not leave room for discussion. She told me I was hers; she told me she would have me when she wanted; she told me I was no longer alone. I knew there was only one thing to say.

"Yes, my Dark Flower."

12