Callgirl Ch. 02

Story Info
Intimacy.
2.2k words
4.03
50.9k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krmcm
krmcm
71 Followers

Special thanks to GeekAngel for her kind support

********************

Next Monday, early morning I went to the cafeteria, where we ate our breakfast most mornings together. I was afraid, that I wouldn't be able to find her, but she was there. The table was ready and she was waiting for me. This sight relieved me. Our friendship was not over. We chatted about daily things. Then I asked,

"Are you gonna stay this evening at the campus after lessons?"

"No, I have a customer tonight." she said.

This sentence was expressing the only thing that changed after that night. Her "job" wasn't a taboo discussion topic anymore. She no longer would say that she's busy, now she always mentioned her "customers".

Most of her customers were businessmen. Sometimes, she was going on business trips with them, where she could earn extra money. She had some steady customers, as well as one time jobs. She never went to their homes or accepted low class hotel rooms. On the pill but never fucking without condom, she was in fact a first class whore.

She told me about Ian, too. He was running an escort service and was working with 5-6 different girls. He had his "connections".

"He might seem rude but he's a good person inside." she said.

*******

Time passed and cold winter days came. On this particular day, I didn't see her at school. I wasn't worried though, because sometimes she was out for a customer. However that afternoon, she called me.

"Oh, hi Rebecca."

"Hi, Ethan"

"Your sound is a little strange. Are you sick?"

"Yes" she paused, "I got terrible flu. I feel miserable and I can't reach that damn Ian. I need someone here. Can you...can you please come over to help me?"

That day was the first time I'd been to her place. It was a small but a very high luxury apartment. Rebecca was a real mess. I insisted she call a doctor but she refused. So I cooked her some soup, helped her to eat it and bought some medications. When she fell asleep, I called my friends to tell them I would't be able to stay at the dorm that night. I stayed there that night instead, and slept very little on the couch till morning.

Next morning I prepared a breakfast for her and woke her up.

"You're still here?" she asked.

"How could I leave you like this?"

"I can't thank you enough, Ethan. You are an unbelievable man. You make me feel so safe."

I didn't go to school that day, and stayed there to help her.

"I really want to love you Ethan...but I must not." she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know why... You know my life... You know that I can't change my life...It's just the way that I am."

"Rebecca... I love you the way you are. I don't want you to change your life. The only thing matters for me is being with you."

This was the conversation about us. At that time, I was not aware that the last thing I said to her was going to drag me into an extraordinary life.

******

Next day at the school, we were walking hand in hand.

Next week, we were flirting and kissing each other at the secret places around the campus. She didn't want anyone to know about our relationship just yet. Anyway, during that time, I felt that she was falling deep in love with me, as I was with her. I was living a dream.

"I have fear for our future." she said. "I fear that someday your love will end, you'll walk away."

"I'll never quit loving you.", I said and hugged her, I could feel her fear. "I'll never leave you... No matter what happens!"

At the end of that week, on Friday night, she invited me to her apartment. With a bouquet of red roses in hand, I rang the door bell. She opened the door with a red, super sexy mini dress. My jaw dropped. I had never seen her looking so beautiful.

"Welcome." she said.

"Rebecca...You look like an angel!" I complimented.

She smiled, "Thanks."

She then took the roses, smelled them. "These are very beautiful. Thank you very much."

"Not even close to your beauty." I said and kissed her on the lips.

She offered me a glass of wine and we sat together on the sofa. After a little chat, we started kissing. One of my hands was on her hair and my other hand was fondling her legs. Slowly, I moved higher and found her buttocks, while kissing her neck. She was hugging me and panting.

"You are my dream." I whispered.

"I love you." she said for the first time, it was sweet music to my ears.

I moved my head down and started kissing her cleavage as I moved back and unbuttoned the back of her dress. It fell from her shoulders and her nude breasts came into view. I kissed them and sucked her nipples. She moaned and reached for my dick. She unzipped my pants, taking out my dick out and fondling it.

A few minutes later, I held her by the waist and laid her back on the couch. Then I stripped the hem of her dress and fondled her panty covered pussy. Slowly I removed her panties and put my face between her legs. I could smell the scent of her pussy and started to lick her clit. It was delicious. She was in deep ecstasy.

"Oh yes, right there!" she cooed.

While I was sucking her clit, I was also pinching her nipples with my fingers. Soon, she started shaking, moaning and screaming.

"I'm cumming... Yes... Oh yes...I'm cumming!"

As her orgasm slowly subsided, she held me by my face and kissed me deeply. As I embraced her, she reached for my dick and put it to the entrance of her pussy.

"Let me get a condom" I said.

"No... No need..."

Then I slowly pushed in. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I started pumping in and out.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Rebecca, I love you more than anything."

She placed a little kiss on my lips.

"I love you, too" she said and kissed me again as her tongue slid into my mouth.

That night, we made love over and over again till morning.

**********

With each day passing, my love grew deeper. I was thinking that I could not live without her. She also was showing her love for me, but she did not show any intention of quitting her job, and I could not ask her to. She was spending a few nights a week with her customers and sometimes was going to trips with them. And sometimes I was staying at her place for a little one on one intimacy.

Then she invited me to her apartment for upcoming Valentine's day.

It would a special day for us, our first Valentine's day together. She asked me to bring my guitar. We'd planned a long night... In short, I showered, shaved, put on a nice lotion and my best outfit, bought a single red rose for her and went to her apartment. She greeted me with the same dress from our first night together. Her perfume was very impulsive. I kissed her deeply at the door.

Inside, she had prepared a nice dinner, with candles on the table. There was a wine bottle in an ice bucket. Everything was perfect for a romantic evening. Time went on, we ate, drank, chatted, laughed, played guitar, sang and so on. It was a few hours past midnight and we were preparing to go to bed for a sensational finish of this delightful night. However, the door bell quickly ruined our plans. It was followed by a series of loud knocks on the door.

"Oh no.." Rebecca said, fear rising in her tone.

"What the hell?!"

She looked through the peephole and then turned to me with a desperate look in her eyes. She then opened the door and a burly man emerged from threshold.

"Hi, sexy." he said and stepped into the hallway. That's when he saw me. Puzzled, we just stared at each other.

"Ian, this is Ethan. Ethan, meet Ian." said Rebecca.

"Oooh.." said Ian. "So, it's him...".

"So, it's you.." I said.

He approached me and offered his hand. While shaking hands, he said, "I really wanted to know the man, who was looking after our delicious little April, when I'm away. Nice to meet you, man."

"I'm glad to meet you too Ian."

Rebecca had not mentioned anything to him about our relationship yet. She was unsure how he'd react.

He looked over the room, saw the guitar and said,

"So you're entertaining yourself on a cold winter night, huh?"

He walked in, took the half full glass of wine in his hand from the table and drank it down. He was already obviously drunk.

"So, what are you doing here, Ian?" asked Rebecca.

He laughed hysterically.

"Well...I was around and... You see... I'm not sober enough to find my house and it's cold outside. I thought my sweet April could host me tonight."

He sat on the couch.

"Come here, April. Sit down."

Rebecca looked at me with an apologizing expression on her face and then sat next to him. I sat on the other seat.

"Nice dress!" he said to Rebecca and put his hand on her knee.

She said nothing. Then Ian started talking to me. He was talking about himself, asking me questions, then started talking about silly things, telling jokes, going on and on. Meanwhile, his hand was moving higher and higher up Rebecca's leg. She didn't make any effort to stop him. Then, he put his left hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer. Rebecca crossed her legs and Ian put his other hand back on her leg. He was still talking but while I was answering his questions, he was sniffing her hair.

Suddenly, after a deep inhale, he turned to me and said,

"The odor of this bitch always turns me on!"

He then turned to her.

"Let's go to bed."

I was shocked and Rebecca had a puzzled look on her face.

"Ian!" she whispered apologetically.

"What?" he said. "Don't worry about him, he'll be fine."

He kissed her on the lips. At first, she seemed to be resisting but then she kissed him back. It was a long, deep French kiss. Meanwhile, he was grabbing her hips.

"Come on!", he said while standing up. He held her hand and they walked into her bedroom. Shortly after, Rebecca came back with a blanket. She gave it to me without saying a word and went back to the bedroom. I didn't know what to think. She closed the door and I was left alone, sitting on the same seat and just staring at the bedroom door. I had mixed emotions; anger, jealousy, desperation.

A few minutes later, I could hear Ian's voice as it raised.

"Yesss, that's it!"

He was groaning. There was a slurping sound. Clearly, she was giving him a head. Ian was murmuring but I could catch a few words.

"You are a pro...A first class bitch." he said, "Ok, that's enough... Let's fuck!.... Where's the damn rubber?"

Soon, the squeaking sounds started. Ian was fucking my girlfriend, just a few feet away from where I sat. I was wondering what she was thinking now. Was she enjoying it, was she really having fun?

When I heard her moaning, my questions were answered. The sounds became louder and louder. Now they were yelling.

"Do you like my big cock?"

"I love your huge cock." she yelled. "Fuck me, fuck me hard with your baseball bat."

Besides all my anger and jealousy, I felt incredibly aroused. I took my dick out and started jerking off. Rebecca wasn't sounding bashful or trying to lower her voice.

"It belongs to you... Fuck my dirty cunt!"

"Turn around!" said Ian. "Get on fours... I wanna fuck you doggy style."

Seconds later, I heard Rebecca screaming out in pleasure.

"Yesssss! Deeper.. Yes... Fuck me!!!"

The squeaky sound were higher now. I even could hear the slapping sound of his balls on her ass. I found a napkin and quickly came in it. They were still fucking. After my orgasm, I felt guilty inside for jerking off to the assault of my beloved. Then I heard Ian roaring and the sounds stopped. I removed my clothes and tried to sleep on the couch. During the night, they fucked a few more times, while I was trying to close my ears. I woke up early in the morning and quietly left her apartment.

She called me around noon. She said that she was at school and wanted to see me. So, we met at our secret place on the campus.

"I really didn't want that happen, but that's the way it is. I can't change anything." said Rebecca her eyes full with tears. "I'm sorry, Ethan, I'm really sorry. You know, I love you. You are the most important thing in my life. Nothing in the world can change this fact. But if you wanna leave now...I will..."

I interrupted her with a deep kiss to answer her question and from that moment forward we never spoke of it again.

krmcm
krmcm
71 Followers