Calli Ponders

Story Info
Cat Shifter Lady Reflects.
1.6k words
3.76
7.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calli laid on her mat and looked at the ceiling. She was tired. It had been a long day, with lots of work and lots of play. Walking Jennifer around was tiring, as she needed so much help, but entertaining, as she saw everything with fresh eyes. She had gone from being a novelty to being part of the family. And now with her pregnancy! She was about to bring the God forth in flesh. Calli was almost jealous, wishing she had been the One. But that was no longer to be. She already had a child, and not by Calar. She had a weakness. When she needed to be stimulated, it was hard for her to think of anything else. So hard. The think with Catmen and women was they didn't need much time to get hard again. If they weren't careful spontaneous orgies would break out. And they often did. She wondered if Jennifer would let her help with this baby. If she would let her teach her how to take care of it. She missed her daughter, but she understood it was best for her to be where she was most of the time.

She laid in her hut in the heat, with only a cotton wrapper covering her waist, and her firm breasts exposed to the warm, humid air. Her nipples were firm and erect, as she faded into sleep. Her legs were crossed in front of her, and one hand was behind her head while the other absentmindedly pulled at her pubic hairs. Calli probably enjoyed this time of day the best. She was by herself, had no chores to do, and was free to dream. She was never a talker, but she attracted men who could talk for both of them. She was a good listener, though sometimes she listened too much. She had an athletes body, with the flat stomach, firm muscles, broad shoulders of one who had worked in the fields for her entire life. Having her daughter had not slowed her down in the fields, and as a result after her birth the only real change had been in the size of her breasts. Her body had snapped back quickly. Her breasts ended up larger. Much larger.

She sighed as she thought of the day's frolic. Emenike had a big cock. He had strong hips and a strong set of legs. Big, strong hands. He wasn't skilled, but he had lots of stamina, and he had been very rough on her pussy. She missed him. She was still sore where his spikes had torn her pussy up, and she wished she could have him without an audience, without a time limit. She would teach him about rough play.

As she left the water he held her close, and started kissing her. As he gripped her she started feeling warm in her pussy, and her nipples tingled and started to leak. He rubbed his rough tongue over them, sucking and lapping at her milk as she let down. He squeezed her breasts roughly like she loved, and sucked hard. Her nipples hardened and swelled, as hot milk sprayed into his hungry mouth. Her nipples had needed sucking all day, and the feeling of relief was intense. As she relaxed she lay on the ground, and Emenike followed her down. He raised her legs and parted them, pushing his hard cock slowly into her wet pussy. She was so wet and open, he fit the first four inches in with no effort, and by the time she started feeling him pushing in she didn't care. He felt so good. He was so huge and so hard, she inhaled sharply as he penetrated her. This was wood.

She really liked Jennifer and liked her soft feel. Jennifer caressed her and sucked her with care. Like she was scared Calli would break. Calli appreciated that, but since the baby suckled her her nipples had felt desensitized and her pussy was just getting all its feeling back. Sometimes she was really touchy and tender to the touch, but sometimes she really needed a firm grip to feel it. Sometimes she really wanted to be fucked.

Emenike was a real brute. He could go for hours and gave her the chance to hypnotize herself with his hard, long strokes. Her pussy got really juicy and she started to squirt as she came. Her legs twitched and he held them in place, as he fucked the spot behind her cervix over and over. She roared when he bit her neck. His cock hardened inside her as he came, filling her with warm semen. The memory was a good one. She snapped out of the dream.

She started as she came again. Her clit was soaked and sticky against her fingers, and as she flashed back she raised her knees and groaned. She was getting too horny to go to sleep. She needed to fuck again. She walked out of her room into the main temple courtyard. She headed over for Green's room. He was sitting outside smoking a cigarette.

"You know they make your prick soft."

"That's bullshit. I have the hardest prick in this town."

"Well it could be harder, you know. What do you get out of it?"

"Did you come here to argue with me? What do you want? "

Calli smiled. Her wrapper was around her waist, and her breasts bobbed in the night breeze. Green looked up at her. She stepped closer to him. He smiled. She laughed.

"Why do you think I am here?"

"I don't know. You might want to smoke?"

She punched him playfully and dropped her wrapper. Her musky scent was almost overwhelming to Green's sensitive nose. He started to stir. He gestured at the ground, and Calli knelt on her wrapper, getting on all fours, parting her legs so her wet red pussy was in front of Green. He got on his knees and approached her. He was hard, with his cock twitching and flexing. Ready for her. He put his cock at the entrance to her, torturing her, feeling her warmth. She tried to back on to him but he made no effort, even backing up. She pushed harder, and started begging.

"You know why I'm here. Stop being a bastard. Give it to me."

"Hahahaha. I will. In my own time."

Suddenly he grabbed her neck and shoved his cock into her wet pussy. She shuddered as he choked her and filled her with his cock. She could feel it writhe inside her as she clenched her pussy around him. He was slowly softening her insides, stroking. He reached around her and squeezed her breasts, spraying milk all over the floor. He fucked her slowly and calmly, grunting as he exhaled, but maintaining a steady pace. She could feel all the days frustrations drifting away. All she could feel was the warmth in her pussy, and the vibrations each thrust passed through her body. His hands were rough. She needed that now. As she arched her back and came again he thrust even harder. His breath was ragged now, and he seized her shoulders, pinning her in place as he fucked her harder and deeper. He was about to come. Each stroke landed at the same spot. He sped up. Shorter strokes. Harder strokes. The blasts were violent and rapid, his semen flooding her pussy. She shuddered and came again. She collapsed on to her wrapper, and he collapsed on her back. She could feel his sweat on her back, mingling with hers. He kissed her, biting her ear and stroking her neck. They lay under the stars. It was cooler here than inside, and they soon fell asleep, with their limbs entwined. Calli did not think of Jennifer anymore.

Jennifer went looking for Calli in the morning. She was asleep outside, laying with Green. Seemed a happy scene. She needed to learn the geography of the village, and quickly before she became too heavy. She needed to know how things worked. She offered to help Calli with her chores, and Calli laughed. Jennifer would have sworn she was fit, but splitting firewood and hauling it around was really hard work, and it crept up on you. She would try though. She had an oracle session in the afternoon, but she could use the morning to learn what went on in the village, and more importantly how to get around.

They walked. Calli showed her the park where new vehicles came in, as well as the stream where the canoes went to the Atlantic. The river was deep and unappealing, since that was where Calar came from during his festival. The park was a bit better, as there were cars to the capital which could take her to the city and then to the airport. How was she to justify coming to the park?

"Have you ever gone to the capital?"

"Why would I?"

"Aren't you curious?"

"I hear they don't see their Gods there like we do. I hear they wear different clothes and a woman can not walk with her breasts out in the fresh air. Is that true?"

Jennifer was stunned. She always saw Calli and the rest as backward villagers who lived a miserable life, but this was the first time she saw pride in it.

"It is true."

"Why would I want to live there? Do people hide their activities inside too?"

"Well they do those things you speak of inside."

"But I like to do those things in the fresh air."

Jennifer was stunned.

"Maybe you should see it to know how it feels. Maybe there are some good parts to that lifestyle."

The walk back was peaceful Jennifer could almost hear Calli thinking. She wondered if Calli was curious or if she would need someone else. She needed someone to take her around town and to the park. Calli just showed she could take her there, but if she went back to the oracle Jennifer's cover would be blown. There was more to this, she knew.