Callie Comes Home

Story Info
At first a sister-in-law, but that changes.
4.2k words
4.36
59.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
230 Followers

I started out from college as a workaholic. It cost me my marriage. The house and bank account were little compensation for the lonely days and nights, especially since I'd moved up the corporate ladder a bit and was able to delegate work to others. I'd even set up an office at home and worked there three days a week. That part was great since my house is way out in the boonies. There's not another house within a mile or more and the privacy is awesome. I let the outside naturalize so that there's not very much to do in terms of yard work, so I have plenty of free time these days to do whatever I want. I'll admit that many days I never get dressed, at all. Roaming around the house or even outside fully nude has always been a pleasure for me and I am afforded that pleasure just about all the time now days.

I got a call one morning and the number showing on the caller ID looked vaguely familiar. When I answered it was the wife of my ex-wife's brother. My sister-in-law, in-law if you will. Callie had always been a good looking girl, nice figure with a sweet smile and sparkling eyes. She and I had always gotten along well, even flirting a bit when there was enough booze at family gatherings to allow our guard to drop a bit. She and my brother-in-law had never had any kids, by his choice.

"Callie, what's up? It's been a long time and to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"I need a favor, Ed."

"Sure, Callie. What can I do for you?"

"I need a place to stay for a while. I left Bobby this morning. I'm on the road now and I thought that if you would let me stay with you for a while, at least until I got myself together, it sure would be appreciated."

"Oh, Callie, I'm sorry to hear that, but of course you are welcome here for as long as you need." She had never been to my place but once and that was several years ago when I was still part of that family, so I gave her directions how to get here and told her I'd see her in a couple of hours. Then I went about cleaning up the place in a mad rush.

A bit after lunch I heard a car coming up the driveway and looked out the window to see Callie pull in and park. She sat in the car for a few moments checking her hair and lip gloss, and I watched as she stepped out of the car and stood surveying the surroundings. My cabin is in a horseshoe shaped bowl up in the mountains, surrounded on three sides by mountain ridges. I don't have that big of a tract but I'm surrounded mostly by park service land and the other neighboring properties are very large tracts. I'm essentially alone out here and the views are grand indeed.

Callie looked as good as I've ever seen her. She was a tad bit heavier than the last time I'd seen her, which she wore well. It seemed to me that most of the weight had gone to her tits and hips, giving her even better curves than I'd remembered. Her naturally blond hair was cut a tad shorter than before, but her eyes were as sparkling as I'd remembered. Indeed, her figure in a bathing suit at the coast had given me fodder for fantasy more than a few times over the years, and the version I was seeing outside my house now was an even better version.

"Come into the house, Callie. It's great to see you, in spite of the circumstances."

"Oh, Ed, it sure is good." As Callie stepped up onto the porch she came to me, pressed her body against mine with her arms around me and hugged me long and closely. I had to shift a bit to keep my growing erection from pressing against her tummy. "You know, you were always my favorite in that family, and both of us were outsiders that had married in. I really appreciate you letting me come here."

"Hey, you're one of my favorites too. Now, what can I make you for lunch? Want a beer?"

"I sure do, but first I need to use the ladies room."

"Right down the hall, between the two bedrooms." I threw together a couple of sandwiches, grabbed a bag of chips and two beers, and took our lunch out onto the large back porch where the breezes would be better.

When Callie came out the breezes caught her sun dress and lifted it a bit. Not high enough to see anything but enough to look sexy as hell.

"Ed, this is really nice out here. You have a beautiful place. "We talked about my place there and me being alone out there, then we shifted to her current matters. Apparently her husband Bobby had gone to drinking heavily, a family trait, and was smoking a lot of weed. He had become mildly abusive to Callie, and had come to essentially ignore her and go out to see buddies alone. They hadn't had a sex life in several years, which didn't bother Callie seeing as how Bobby was so obnoxious most of the time. She really did miss being treated well, being treated like a woman. I think the final hurting blow was when she told Bobby she was leaving his reaction was simply to ask for her door key.

At that point I got up, went to the kitchen and got my spare key and gave it to Callie, telling her it was hers for as long as she wanted to stay. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her arms went around my waist and her head buried into my chest.

The next few days passed remarkably quickly and easily. We fell into a comfortable routine where Callie would take care of the household chores in the mornings while I retreated to my home office and took care of business, then our afternoons were filled with hikes in the surrounding mountains, going into the nearby town to shop, having a picnic out in the wildflower meadows, or working on some little project. The house and yard really began to blossom from a woman's touch. I got more interested in the projects, and we certainly ate better than the fare I was used to cooking for myself. I really enjoyed having Callie around, for all those reasons but also because I truly enjoyed her company. Our conversations were easy and flowing, nothing was off limits and more and more frequently our conversations turned into flirting with definite sexual tones.

The dress code around the house had also grown more comfortable. Well, comfortable to wear I suppose but quite often what Callie wore made my shorts somewhat uncomfortable. The mornings often had her in a long t-shirt and panties, but every time she'd bend over or reach for something I'd get a view of her magnificent ass in those panties. At least she was wearing panties and not those thong things, though that too changed. One morning I was having my bowl of cereal and Callie was doing something in the kitchen when she reached up to grab another bowl from the cupboard. The shirt rode up to show her ass, and all ass it was. At first I thought she didn't have on any underwear at all, but then when she really reached up and threw one leg to the side to stretch even higher I caught the sight of a thin strand of material running up the crack of her ass.

I thought I caught that peek covertly. As I was about to look back down at my bowl of cereal Callie turned her head and asked, "Like that view?" I about choked on my cereal.

"Hell yeah I liked it. What do you think? That's a fine ass, for sure. Damn."

Callie just laughed, knowing what she was doing to me. "Oh, am I making it hard, to eat your cereal?" All I could do was mumble something about her knowing full well what it was doing to me. and know that my face was blushing a bit in the process.

As I went to my study to do some business work Callie went and got dressed, then came to tell me she was going into town for some groceries. I mentioned a few things in particular I wanted, then opened my desk drawer and pulled my spare post office box key out. "Here, you should have this, too." Callie seemed a bit hesitant at first, but then her face lit up and she leaned up to kiss me on the cheek.

"Ed, I appreciate it, but are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. And if you swing by the post office for the mail you might find an envelope addressed to you. I called my credit card account and had a card issued in your name."

"Edward Davis, you're making it hard for me to move out of here."

"I hope so." Callie smiled a huge smile and bounced out the door.

Callie was gone longer than I had expected, not getting back to the cabin until late in the afternoon, but it had given me time to settle a few more business matters and to have a serious telephone conversation with my boss about my office hours back in the city. He didn't like it, but agreed that I was too valuable to the operation and agreed that as long as I was available by phone or video conference, and kept up with my accounts, then he was good with it.

The weather was turning to autumn and by the late afternoons there was a definite chill in the air. By the time Callie got back to the cabin I'd built a fire in the fireplace and had one going in the outside fire pit. She was all bubbling with what she'd bought in town, about getting her own credit card, apparently the first one she'd ever had, and that she'd taken some extra time to do some shopping for some more clothes. When she'd left Bobby all he had allowed her to take was what she could pack in her car, and with the weather changing she really did need some more clothes.

"Ed, I hope you don't mind me using the card to buy myself some clothes."

"No, I don't mind at all. Wouldn't mind you naked around here either, but..." Callie shrieked and hit me on the shoulder in feigned shock. The twinkle in her eye and smile on her face confirmed that she enjoyed the quip, so I swiftly grabbed her up in my arms and carried her towards the bedroom, her all the while acting like she was a damsel in distress. When I set her down she jumped up and began to run towards the door, looking back to make sure I was following. The giggles told me to chase, and Mr. Dick had no problem with that plan. I caught her out on the patio and noticed that the top buttons of her blouse were already unfastened. I grabbed her from behind and reaching around I began to unbutton the rest of those buttons. Margaret was flailing her arms in mock distress but making no real attempt to stop my progress with the buttons. When I had them all unfastened she wriggled free and was careful that I had hold of the blouse as she slithered out of it to "escape." We played chase around the fire pit a few times, enough for me to pull my shirt off over my head then Margaret jogged off towards the meadow. I watched for a moment before giving chase, long enough to see her reach around and unfasten her bra. It was tossed into the bushes as she turned her head and laughed.

I shucked my shorts and underwear, and grabbed one of the large quilts I kept on the porch for cool nights and ran out across the lawn towards the meadow. Margaret had slowed to a fast walk and was letting her shorts fall down and off as she walked, stepping out of them at the edge of the mowed area. A bright red thong and sandals was all she was wearing, me being clad in sandals only.

I caught up with Margaret in the meadow, her pace slowed to a slow walk and she was peering up into the sky that was tainted crimson by the setting sun. Stars were already visible in the eastern sky and a rising moon loomed just above the eastern horizon, seemingly chasing the sun.

As I caught up with Margaret she reached down and took my hand, saying, "Let's lay here and watch the sunset and stars." I spread the quilt down in the tall grasses and wildflowers. There were no bees or bugs out, it being too late in the day, and the chill was causing goosebumps on her belly and boobs. Her nipples were rock hard, and the most beautiful nipples I'd ever seen, especially that up close and personal.

I laid down first and Margaret snuggled up close to me, her skin a bit cool. She was just shy of shivering so I pulled the quilt around us like a giant cocoon to keep in the warmth. I was on my back; she on her side and her upper arm was across my chest, rubbing my chest and stomach. She had nestled her head down under my arm for warmth, but then leaned up and kissed me as softly as a whisper. I had my arm around her and pulled her closer, trying to will some warmth to her body. Her left leg shifted and moved atop my leg, her knee curling up and sliding up towards my hip. She stopped within inches of touching my now fairly erect dick. She knew. Her hand began to move in lower circles down across my belly, circling below my navel, then touching the upper edge of my pubic hair. Her lips touched around my left nipple as her hand glided down and grasped my pulsing cock. I reached down, put my hand under her chin and brought her lips up to mine and we shared a kiss that was filled with power, passion and desire. A desire that was to be given in to as we lay there under the fading sky.

Margaret rolled over on top of me, spreading her legs and bringing my stiff member in contact with the very warm and wet pussy that was still wrapped in the thong. She kissed my neck and shoulders as I caressed her ass. Just as I had pulled the thong aside to afford access to the glory of her aroused labia I had a shock. A vehicle was coming down the driveway towards the cabin.

The driveway is long and winds through a fairly thick stand of conifers, but the lay of the land and the direction of the breezes was such that the sound of car tires on the gravel could be heard well before a vehicle got within eyesight of the cabin. I literally pushed Margaret upright, sprang to my feet, grabbed her hand and with a persuasive voice yelled to her, "come on!"

We dashed to the back porch and made it to the back door as the vehicle was just beginning to come into view. It's a good think they were driving slowly or we'd have been caught for sure.

Inside the cabin we both peered out the window at the approaching vehicle as we were scrambling to put on some clothes. "Oh, my god, it's Bobby!" The panic was evident in Margaret's voice.

"Go to your bedroom and stay there. Don't come out and don't make any noise." I looked back out at the man stepping from the car and then recognized him, only he was less of a man that I'd remembered. I easily outweighed him by fifty pounds, was in far better shape, and had a .44 magnum tucked just inside the doorway just in case.

I opened the door but stood just inside. "Good afternoon, Bobby. What brings you way out here?"

"You know damn well why I'm here, you son of a bitch. Where's Callie?"

"Safe. Now unless you've got something else to talk about, I'd suggest you turn around and leave, now."

"You tell that bitch, wherever she is, she better get her ass home."

"Bobby, don't come back. I've got cameras taping the place, and the sheriff is a buddy of mine. You've been warned." Bobby didn't like it but he knew I meant business. Deep down he was a coward, the kind that prey on weaker individuals. He left and I knew he wouldn't be back. It isn't his style.

Callie was shivering with fright and anger. I took her a glass of wine and drew a hot bath. "You get in here and relax. I'll get us some supper and we'll sort this all out later. Don't worry. I've got your back." That last line got a reaction from Callie, a snicker and slight grin.

"Hey, cowboy, you can have the front too if you play your cards right."

The fire pit on the back porch was glowing with hot oak coals and I threw a London broil on the grate. A couple of baked potatoes, some fresh baked bread that Callie had brought from the bakery today, and another bottle of wine completed the table fare. I stoked up the fire so it would warm us then went to get Callie.

Before I got to her bedroom something caught my eye in my bedroom. It was Callie pulling one of my t-shirts over her otherwise nude body. She sensed me looking in and said, "Oh, you don't mind, do you?"

"No, and besides, I'll have it off of you later."

I actually had her laughing before the meal was over. Just as we finished the crème Brule Callie looked at me with those bedroom eyes and said, "Take me to bed, cowboy."

I led Callie to my bed, turned her and began to kiss her. She was working to get my shirt and shorts off, and within minutes I was standing there naked, her in my t-shirt. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked up into my eyes as she took the head of my dick into her mouth. The sensation was almost breathtaking for me, a combination of warmth and wetness and caressing with her lips and tongue as she moved my cock deeper into her mouth. The cycles of taking me almost up to my balls into her mouth and then out to the very tip was having a rapid and deep affect. I could tell that I would not be able to resist for long before erupting into her mouth, and I tried to pull from her. She wouldn't allow me to pull from the engulfing ecstasy of her lips and tongue, my dick literally probing her throat with each inward motion. One of her hands was grasping the base of my dick, sometimes sliding down to cup my balls, and the other was around my ass, pulling me to her with each motion and not allowing me to retreat.

The energy was building, my balls were tightened and my cock engorged with pure passion and I couldn't hold it any longer. Cum was already leaking from the tip of my cock, but Callie kept the motion and rhythm going. When the orgasm hit I lost control of my senses. I couldn't see anything but stars, was aware of only one sensation, that of my cock erupting with the cream of my balls, my involuntary reaction to be to drive the hot cum even deeper into the receiving trough. I'd never felt an orgasm that powerful before, and I'm sure I'd never cum that much in my life. Callie swallowed most of it, with slight amounts leaking from around her lips. As the power and possession of the orgasm waned I regained some consciousness of the world, and my knees actually felt a bit weak. Her tongue continued to massage the underside of my dick, her lips stimulating the head of my dick slowly but the sensation was too much for me and I had to pull free.

Leaning Callie back onto the bed I kissed her, tasting my own cum on her lips and tongue, then kissed my way down to her hard nipples. As I nibbled at one nipple and fingered the other a slight moan escaped. Her belly smooth as my tongue glided across her skin, taking time to explore her navel. By then I could sense the heat between her legs and was aware of the fragrance of her desires. I moved down to her knees, kissing the inner part of her thighs, first up one side and then down the other, never taking a direct path across her protruding clit but rather just above it. Her hips were moving, legs restless in my kissing and as I again approached her wetted pussy her hands grasped my head and pulled my face into the warmth of those lips. My tongue penetrated the folds to find the nectar, then sliding upward to the hooded mound of senses, I began to encircle her clitoris with my tongue. Taking another dip into the pool of her juices I again moved up to her clit but began to suck gently on it with my lips, tugging on it, then holding it in my lips while my tongue teased the tip. Her hips were bucking now, her belly rising and falling with the erratic breaths, her breasts beginning to heave up as her back was arching. Her own orgasm was gaining energy, the forces pulling from her body and concentrating into that sweet center of senses. Just as she was about to release I guided two fingers up into her oozing pussy, causing her to arch her hips high against my assault, her breathing halted for the moment, her whole body rigid and pulsing all her energies to that one spot. Then, as suddenly, her hips dropped a bit, the fluids of her orgasm flowed out as I've never experienced before and she began to quiver against the touch of my tongue. Her hands found my head and urged me away.

I pulled back, drenched about the face, neck and upper chest. The bed was soaked as was Callie. For several moments she lay there quietly, her arm across her forehead while she regained her breath. Finally she looked up, seeing for the first time the results of her experience. I was drying off my face with the edge of the sheet and she began apologizing.

FLrider
FLrider
230 Followers
12