Calling the Guardinis

Story Info
Two bullies mess with the wrong college girl.
5.9k words
4.33
52.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers

This story was originally posted under my old username Newfavorite. There have been a few modifications, mostly in grammar and syntax, but some minor content was also added. I am going to add all of my Newfavorite stories onto this account soon, I am working on a major rewrite for The Wicked Kingdom, which should be up next.

*****

***I: A Spiked Drink***

She woke up nude. Her head was spinning. She was lying on a foreign bed, she was confused and disoriented. Lucile Guardini had the worst hangover of her life. She immediately looked for something to cover up her nakedness, all she could find was a blanket. She draped it around herself and stood up her legs were visibly shaking.

"What the fuck happened last night?" She thought to herself.

Lucile had black hair, it was usually styled, but currently it was disheveled. She had medium sized breasts and a proportional ass. Lucile was well toned and usually wore black rimmed glasses. She was unable to find her glasses this morning, however. Lucile didn't mind her vision being terrible. She had bigger concerns right now.

With her head still throbbing she found her skirt and her shirt from the night before. Yet her bra and panties were nowhere to be found. Lucile was eager to leave, she didn't want to know what she did the night before, she had no memory. She remembered drinking, but only a few drinks. Lucile had never blacked out drinking before and was usually responsible. Lucile saw her high heel shoes from the night before and picked them up.

Lucile holding both of her high-heeled shoes in one hand crept out of the room, expecting to leave unnoticed. When she exited the room, she was met by two acquaintances. Kelly and Victoria, they were the ones that invited her to the party. Kelly and Victoria were both wearing gym shorts and sweaters that bore the name of their university, "B&L University." They were both drinking coffee, as soon as Lucile exited the room both girls put their heads up, they both simultaneously flashed very disingenuous grins.

"I hope you had a good time last night, Lucile," Kelly said flashing her wicked grin.

"It was a wild night," Victoria said raising her eyebrows and puckering her lips.

Lucile paused, looking at the two young women. Both Kelly and Victoria were stunningly beautiful, Kelly was a redhead, with pale skin and huge breasts. Victoria had a more sophisticated look, her brown hair was cut medium lengthened and it was parted in the middle. Victoria had smaller breasts than Kelly, but her bottom half was very ample. They were older than Lucile, Lucile was a 19-year-old freshman, whereas both Kelly and Victoria were 22 years old seniors.

Lucile wondered why Kelly and Victoria were acting so strange. Lucile saw the coffee that the two were drinking and decided that the coffee might help cure her massive hangover.

"I don't mean to impose, but I have a killer headache, do you think I could have some of that coffee?"

Victoria politely replied, "Oh certainly, we have plenty."

Lucile stepped over two sleeping drunks to get to the kitchen to join the two women. Lucile ran her hand through her black hair and sighed with relief as Victoria handed her the coffee.

"Some night you had, eh," Kelly said snidely.

"Oh no, I hope I didn't embarrass myself, or do anything stupid?" Lucile said nervously, hoping that Kelly and Victoria would finally stop beating around the bush and tell her what happened.

Instead, Lucile became increasingly nervous as Victoria put her hand over her lips and snickered.

"To be honest I only remember drinking that one drink you guys gave me," Lucile said her eyes darting at both Kelly and Victoria.

Kelly snorted out some laughter.

"Okay, what did I do?" Lucile said, her shoulders slumped down.

"You should take a look at the photos of my phone." Victoria said with a smile as Kelly started to genuinely laugh. Lucile quickly looked at Victoria's phone. To Lucile's horror she saw pictures of herself in various stages of undress at the party. Lucile could see, she was barely conscious in the photos. As Lucile went through the photos she became more horrified. Lucile's naked body was put into humiliating poses. In one photo she was lying on the coffee table, nude and beer cans were balanced on her back. Lucile in a panic began to delete the photos.

"Hey, bitch, those are my photos!" Victoria said grabbing the phone away from Lucile.

"How dare you take advantage of me this way! You're both getting expelled!" Lucile said, feeling violated and hurt.

"For doing what? Taking pictures of your dumb ass!" Kelly interjected. "I got pictures on my phone too, so does everyone else who was at the party. Your slutty ass got naked on your own free will."

Lucile going into a panic tried to pry Victoria's phone away from her, but Victoria began evading while taunting Lucile by holding the phone away from her.

Eventually, Lucile had enough, she tackled Victoria to the ground. "Bitch, get off me!" Victoria screamed.

The two women wrestled on the ground for the cell phone. Lucile could hear some of the drunks get up, and before she knew it there was a small audience surrounding the two wrestling women.

"I told you bitch, everyone has a picture of your dumb ass!" Victoria screamed as the two women rolled around tussling.

Kelly grabbed Lucile by her hair and pulled her to her feet. "Listen, this is our house, Bitch! You need to get the fuck out!"

"Don't show anyone those pictures!" Lucile said pleadingly.

"Too late!" Kelly said as she started to drag Lucile by her hair towards the door.

"Please, please I can't take the embarrassment, those pictures can't get out!"

Kelly let go of Lucile's hair and Lucile heard Victoria say, "Let me do the honors." Lucile felt Victoria's foot push her butt, Lucile stumbled outside through the door. The cold outside air contrasted wildly with the feeling of warmth from inside the house. Lucile in a last ditch effort to get Kelly or Victoria to let her delete their photos turned around, she saw Kelly and Victoria looking at her and with pleading eyes she uttered two words, "Please, no."

The door was swiftly slammed into Lucile's face. Lucile sighed and hit her fist against the door in anger. Lucile began to walk away but was halted by the sound of a rip. Lucile's skirt was caught in the door of the house.

"Fuck." Lucile tugged on the skirt, but it wasn't budging. Lucile knocked on the door, "Help my skirts stuck in the door, please open the door!" All Lucile heard was giggling. Lucile tried to delicately pull her skirt out of the door without ripping it. Lucile heard another slight tear.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Lucile uttered in a panic. Lucile's face turned beat red as she heard more giggling from inside the house. Suddenly Lucile felt the skirt getting pulled from inside. Her skirt must have been caught so badly that there was enough left over skirt on the other side of the door for someone to pull. "No, you bitches, don't you do this!" Lucile screamed as she tugged back.

Lucile heard a loud ripping sound and was momentarily stunned. Lucile looked down, she was naked from the waist down. Lucile began to panic, she let out a shriek and ran in place. Lucile turned around to see two college students stunned watching her, in one of the most undignified moments of her life. Lucile looked at them and screamed as she pushed her shirt down to cover up her ass and pubic hair.

It wasn't a long walk to the dorms, no more than fifteen minutes. But to Lucile it felt like eternity. Lucile walked quickly but awkwardly. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." she muttered as she walked red-faced through the college campus. Lucile tried to block out the confused mutterings of the bystanders as she tried to get to her dorm room as quickly as possible.

Lucile slammed the door waking up her roommate Mary from a nap.

"Fuck, I've never been so humiliated in my life... those bitches!" Lucile said red in the face, about ready to break down into a crying fit.

"What happened?" Mary said in a groggy voice.

Lucile, now crying told Mary the whole story as Mary put her arm around Lucile to comfort her.

When Lucile was done, Mary began to talk.

"I don't know how to say this, but I think you're in deep shit! You need to check collegepartaaypictures.com. A lot of girls have been tricked by Victoria and Kelly this year, I wish you would have told me who invited you to that party."

"You mean this is a thing? You mean they did this on purpose?"

"Yeah, rumor has it, that they slip something in your drink so that you pass out then they strip you and take a ton of humiliating pictures. They are sadistic bitches. They get money from the site. I mean I think they've made a ton of money doing this shit."

"We have to do something about this, we have to get them fucking arrested!"

"The thing is Victoria and Kelly must know someone high up because it has been reported dozens of times and everytime the investigation comes up Victoria and Kelly get away scot free and whoever reports them gets expelled."

"Fuck!" Lucile yelled out loud.

"Shit I am so, sorry Lucile, what are you going to do?" Mary said in sympathy.

"There is only one thing I can do, I have to contact my dad."

"Who's your dad?" Marry said inquisitively.

"Don Guardini," Lucile said stoically.

"Oh, shit you're from THAT Guardini family?"

"Yeah," Lucile said with her teeth clenched staring into the distance.

***II: Yes THAT Guardini family***

Lucile was at her family home the very next day, she took the first possible flight out. It was far away, but her father was able to pull some strings to see his daughter in person. Lucile rarely saw her father, that was by design. Lucile's father did not want Lucile to have anything to do with his business. Lucile was immediately escorted into her father's office. Lucile sat down in a large leather chair and looked at her father. She was never allowed into her father's office, but this was an extreme case. Lucile was instructed to always tell anyone that her father was an honest businessman, who owned a legal and very lucrative contracting firm. Although she was never told specifically what her father did Lucile however knew he was a crime boss, it was quite obvious to her.

Her father spoke in a low intimidating voice, "So darling, I heard you were humiliated by two...wretches." Lucile's father was large and imposing, he wore a pin striped suit and had a skinny black mustache, behind him were two large armed men.

"Kelly and Victoria, they invited me to a party, drugged me, stripped me naked, took pictures and then posted them online."

"They've done this to other girls?" Lucile's father said inquisitively with a hint of anger in his voice.

"From what I hear, yes they get a profit from selling the pictures."

"You want me to off them?" Lucile's father was a serious man.

"No, no way I don't want blood on my hands, I want them to be as humiliated as me and the rest of the girls they humiliated combined," Lucile said this with a smile.

"I can do that, now go let me talk amongst my associates about this matter. Go back to college, one of my guys will contact you when you are needed." Lucile's father made a hand gesture for Lucile to leave the office.

When Lucile got back to her college, the news of her humiliation had spread through campus. Lucile had to endure countless cat calls and embarrassing questions. She was called a "slut," and an "idiot." On numerous occasions Lucile saw the sadistic Kelly and Victoria smiling and waving at her, Lucile just smiled and waved back with sincere happiness, every time she looked at Kelly and Victoria she fantasized about their punishment, every time Lucile was taunted her fantasy became more vicious and cruel. Lucile was laying low, just biding her time for her revenge.

Finally, one day Lucile got a call on her cell phone from an unknown number, "Come to the warehouse on 5th street." said a mysterious voice. Lucile smiled, she knew the day of reckoning was here.

Lucile made her way by taxi to the warehouse and entered. She was met by a shady looking character in a suit. He gave her a briefing.

"We've bagged your targets, they are indisposed in the warehouse. We also have some of their victims, they have been briefed. Your father wants you in control of their punishment, we'll do whatever you need."

Lucile was escorted by the shady looking man and two others into the warehouse. A crowd of girls was standing around Kelly and Victoria who were bound with their hands above their head. The chains that bound them were attached to the rafters of the warehouse. They were blindfolded but fully clothed. A black mafia car was parked in the warehouse by the crowd.

"What the fuck is this?" Kelly yelled.

"Untie us this instant!" Victoria screamed, stomping one foot on the ground.

Lucile was escorted right in front of the girls. Lucile gently pulled down each girl blindfold. After Kelly and Victoria got over their initial shock, they both started screaming. "Untie us NOW! Slut!" Victoria yelled. Kelly tried kicking Lucile, who easily dodged her enemy's pathetic attempt to harm them.

"I am Lucile Guardini of the Guardini family."

***III. The Day of Reckoning***

Both Kelly and Victoria immediately knew what this meant, their expressions changed. The other girls standing around started to gasp. The henchmen in suits hushed up the crowd ensuring them they had nothing to worry about.

Kelly and Victoria immediately started begging for their lives.

"Shut, up!" Lucile yelled

Both Kelly and Victoria now scared out of their minds silenced themselves. Lucile walked up to Kelly and slapped Kelly as hard as she could in the face.

"Fuck!" Kelly muttered.

Lucile started to walk slowly over to Victoria, who was scrunching her face up in anticipation for a slap. Lucile instead swiftly kneed Victoria in the crotch.

"What the fuck!" Victoria gasped her cry barely audible, her eyes nearly crossed from the pain.

"You two are in dire need of a lesson," Lucile said as Victoria continued to moan as the dull pain permeated throughout her lower body and gut.

"You both loved to get pictures of innocent college freshmen in compromising positions, now look at all these girls around you. These are the girls that you victimized, my family's associates studied the photos from your little fucked up website and found all of your victims, this is your day of reckoning bitches!"

"You Bitch!" Kelly screamed out, only to be silenced by another slap to her face.

Lucile grabbed Kelly who was still reeling from the slap by the collar of her shirt and pulled as hard as she could, Kelly's face expressed shock as Lucile pulled again and again until Kelly's shirt was completely torn off her body. Kelly screamed as her bra and a garter belt was exposed. Kelly had huge breasts, which were practically falling out of her bra. The garter belt seemed fairly tight as well.

"You wear a garter belt, to hide your pudgy stomach don't you Kelly?" Lucile said as the sound of many cameras went off, the flashes blinding the horrified Kelly.

Kelly was so red in the face that her face almost blended in with her hair. Lucile began to untie Kelly's garter belt. Kelly twisted uncomfortable and muttered under her breath, "please no." When the garter belt was finally untied, it exposed Kelly's pudgy stomach.

Lucile, smiling grabbed both of Kelly's love handles from behind and exclaimed, "Hey everyone look at chubs!" The crowd laughed.

"I normally wouldn't comment on someone's weight, but I'll make an exception here," Lucile said smiling.

Lucile moved onto the terrified and sniffling Victoria. Victoria was shaking as Lucile grabbed onto the top of Victoria's shirt.

"I think I'm going to faint." Victoria was able to mutter right before her shirt was ripped off just as Kelly's was.

"Look at what we have here!" Lucile said with surprise and delight. Victoria's bra was exposed, and in her bra were pads to enlarge her breasts. Lucile quickly took them out of Victoria's bra. The bra immediately sagged down exposing Victoria's nipples.

"Look at tiny titties!" Lucile yelled out. Victoria was now crying.

Lucile went back to Kelly. Lucile stood right in front of Kelly and began to unbutton her Jeans. "Please don't do this, I can't take it!" Kelly said red faced and pleading.

Lucile completely ignored Kelly. Kelly's Jeans were pulled down to her ankles, exposing pink frilly panties adorned with the words "Tuff Girl" on the butt. Kelly put her head down and began to sob. Lucile spun Kelly around exposing her embarrassing panties. Causing the crowd of college girls to laugh and take more pictures.

Lucile slapped Victoria on her ass and then started unbuttoning Victoria's jeans from behind. Victoria pleaded as Lucile pulled down Victoria's jeans, exposing a very revealing thong. Lucile laughed and slapped Victoria in the ass again. The crowd clapped as the slap echoed throughout the warehouse. Again camera flashes blinded Victoria. Lucile spun Victoria around. Now both Victoria and Kelly's asses were displayed in their embarrassing underwear.

"I am sure all of you are getting good pictures and videos of all of this." Lucile stared to the crowd smiling a victorious smile.

Lucile unfastened Kelly's bra letting Kelly's ample breasts hang out.

"Please don't turn me around again." Kelly pleaded

"No can do Chubs," Lucile said nonchalantly as she spun Kelly towards the crowd.

Kelly was met with a dozen or so college girls that she had at one time humiliated taking pictures of her exposed chest.

Victoria just sobbed when her bra was unfastened, completely exposing her small breasts, made smaller by the fact her hands were tied above her head. Victoria now sobbing was now completely exposed to the crowd.

"Look at tiny titties!" one of the young women from the crowd shouted out, taking on the nick-name Lucile had given Victoria.

Victoria closed her eyes as camera flashes went off. Both Kelly and Victoria tried to look away the best they could. Lucile gave a signal to the henchmen. One of the henchmen pressed a button in the warehouse and the slow hum of a machine started to sound. Very slowly both Victoria and Kelly began to get raised up by their arms. Lucile put both hands on the back of both Kelly and Victoria's underwear. As the two young women slowly raised up their underwear was being lowered.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Screamed Kelly.

"This can't be happening." Muttered the stunned Victoria.

Soon it was both of their jeans that were being turned inside out and sliding off their legs as they continued to raise up. Victoria was wearing flats and both of them came off in the process, leaving her completely and utterly stark nude. Kelly's converse chucks stayed on leaving her with only her shoes and nothing else.

Now approximately fifteen feet in the air both women began to kick wildly and scream. Giving the crowd flashes of their most private parts. Victoria noticed the crowd beneath her taking very compromising pictures. In a panic, she swung over to Kelly and put her legs around Kelly's waist.

"Put us down" Yelled Victoria.

"Get off me Vicky!" Yelled Kelly who was struggling to get Victoria to let go.

The crowd laughed as the two women struggled with each other naked and elevated. Victoria screamed, red in the face as her legs squeezed Kelly. Kelly because of this was holding up both her and Victoria's weight. Kelly continued to struggle mightily in an attempt to get Victoria off of her. As they struggled they began to get lowered again. Both women were exhausted by the time then reached the warehouse floor.

"Now ladies, I am going to unchain you. Don't attack me, I have a whole crowd and a couple of mafia henchmen to back me up. From now on all you have to do is what I say. If you do that, you will be okay." Lucile said as she unfastened the two women from their chains. Both women collapsed after their chains were unfastened.

jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers
12