Calliope's Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers

Padraic smiled over at her as she peed, making her blush deeply, "I know being so fair, you don't have to be as vigilant as other girls about body hair, but it needs to all go today. Do you need Daddy to help you?"

Callie was mortified, she shook her head, "No, Daddy." She flushed and went to wash her hands automatically.

"Good girl," taking a new razor he put it on the edge of the bath, before picking her up and kissing her and holding her to him briefly, "I adore you, Calliope. You make me the happiest Daddy in the world." He put her down into the bath and leaned down to stroke her cheek as she smiled up at him.

She wasn't sure what to say and blinked before whispering, "Love you, Daddy." He stood beaming at her and left her to her bath as she considered her own words. Did she love him? She had realised yesterday how much she truly did care about him, and that he made her feel secure and loved for the first time in a very long time. She certainly felt more for him than any other member of her family and friends. She guessed she did love him in her own way and she smiled. It was the talk of contracts that took the love out of it for her.

She thought back to that first day, "jail or me", had been his ultimatum. Her minds eye saw the sullen little brat she had been sitting in his study. He probably felt he didn't have a choice that day, that girl was not about to follow any rules willingly. Callie giggled, she wasn't how sure how willing she was now but she knew making him happy made her feel good, and disappointing him was painful, not just on a physical level.

As she sat and thought about Padraic her hands worked automatically to shave her legs and armpits. The water was murky and she wrinkled her nose. "Daddy..." she called out.

Padraic came in and looked at her questioningly, "What's up?"

"The waters all yucky. I want a shower," she pouted at him.

Padraic smirked, she was adorable, "Okay, baby, it will be better to wash your hair in the shower. Let the bath water out and Daddy will help you."

"I can do it..." Callie started to protest.

"I like to help you, baby. Let Daddy look after you properly," he tried not to growl at her protests reminding himself it had only been a few days and she did not know all the rules, yet.

Callie acquiesced, reminding herself that he had told her yesterday doing all the little things for her made him happy as she pulled the plug in the bath and stood up.

Turning the shower on and letting her stand under it a moment he soaped up his hands with shampoo and asked her to kneel down. He gently washed and conditioned her hair massaging her scalp as he went. Callie almost purred, as it felt good and relaxed letting him do what made him happy.

Towelling her dry, he combed the tangles from her hair and picked her up carrying her naked out to the kitchen and popping her on a stool. "We will get you dressed after breakfast so you don't spill anything on your big girl outfit," he spoke as he pushed a small bowl of cereal in front of her. "It's going to be a long morning, so you need a big breakfast today, baby. No pouting or arguing with Daddy," he warned.

Callie nodded as she spooned more cereal into her mouth watching him. Padraic placed a piece of toast on her plate then covered it with a ham, avocado and tomato before adding a poached eggs and a dollop of hollandaise sauce. Making himself a plate, he sat beside her. "This is Daddy's favourite breakfast, eggs Benedict," he smiled and picked up his knife and fork as Callie pulled her plate closer inspecting it.

"That's a lot of breakfast Daddy," she said dubiously, "and I ate all my cereal, see." Callie held up her bowl.

"Try it, baby. I told you yesterday as long as you try Daddy will be happy. If you just say no that's when you get in trouble," he looked sternly at her imagining she was biting back a smart mouthed retort and wanting to smile as he held his serious expression until she picked up her knife and fork and began to eat.

Unable to help herself she mumbled under her breath, "You're gonna make me fat."

Padraic chuckled, "Daddy doesn't give you enough exercise?"

Callie looked up at him in feigned innocence, "Whatever do you mean?"

Chuckling and smacking her thigh he murmured "Brat," but he was clearly enjoying the joke.

Callie had eaten three quarters of her breakfast and pointed out that she had a belly like Buddha now, arching her back to make it protrude more before he relented. "Okay, baby, clean up the kitchen and Daddy will go get dressed. Then he will help you," he smiled picking her up off the stool and hugging the girl to him, "I cook and you clean up."

Putting her on her feet and smacking her bottom lightly he turned and walked off to the other end of the house. Callie realised she had never seen his bed room and peered after him before starting the clean up. She didn't mind really because he was as fastidious with cooking as he was with everything else, cleaning after himself as he went. All she really had to do, once she found there was a dishwasher was rinse their plates and stack it.

He hadn't returned when she was done so she padded into her room and started making her bed. The bed was very high and she found it difficult to smooth everything nicely so she hid the wrinkles with Zeb. His voice behind her surprised her, "Just ask if you need help baby. Don't do things half assed," he smacked her lightly again making her squeak before leaning over her bed and smoothing out the wrinkles.

"But the bed is so high and I am not big enough," she pouted.

"I know, baby, that's why Daddy loves you so much," he leaned down and kissed her. "Now let's get you ready. He pulled out the make up bag that had remained untouched while she had been with him. He discarded all the heavy foundations and opened a small drawer in her dressing table where he had put a tinted sunscreen from the shopping they had done, "Use this for now." The tint made her face glow rather than covered it and he let her have eye-liner and mascara and a pale pink lip gloss which she used sparingly. Her youthful prettiness shone through.

He gave her a matching set of panties and push up bra in navy blue and a pair of thigh high stockings. The elastic tops nestled snugly against her skin eliminating the need for a garter belt. He took a navy blue dress from her cupboard and pulled it over her head. The skirt hung from her hips and flared out slightly as he buttoned up the tailored form fitting bodice and adjusted the quarter sleeves. It was like a tailored dress form the '50s and she thought it looked cool in a retro sort of way as she twirled in front of the mirror making the skirt flare out.

Taking her hand he sat her in front of the dresser again, "Brush your hair. It's almost dry and use this headband to keep it off your pretty face. Here are your shoes. Come to the study when you're ready."

Callie walked into his study and gasped. Gone was the frumpy Daddy who loved lounging around in his boxers at home, in front of her stood a handsome older gentleman in a dark suit. He looked authoritative and affluent, even his slight paunch was hidden by the cut of the suit and the tie he wore. 'My Daddy is a spunky monkey,' she whispered and giggled causing Padraic to look at her and raise an eyebrow.

.................

Callie's long blonde hair bounced around her shoulders as they walked side by side through the court house. He did not hold her hand as he always did but rather guided her with a gentle hand behind her back. They were early and they sat outside the court room until it opened. Padraic was greeted by several lawyers who knew him and she was polite but quiet when she was introduced.

She had been looking around as the ante room filled up and she recognised some of the girls she used to work with. They however did not seem to recognise her as they glanced her way, their eyes falling rather on her handsome Daddy sizing him up. She felt inexplicably possessive of him and wished they wouldn't look at him that way. She wanted to hold his hand desperately but he had instructed her that here it was to be all business, lawyer/client, but she couldn't help but move slightly closer.

"Hello there," a familiar voice sounded beside Callie and she looked up to see Carl Lewis. Pulling Callie from the seat he hugged her, "How are you doing, Princess?"

She had never needed a hug more than right then and knew she couldn't hug her lawyer like that and she wrapped her arms around Carl, "What are you doing here?" Callie stepped back and straightened her skirt fidgeting as Padraic rose and shook Carl's hand.

He leaned down close to her ear and whispered, "I wouldn't be much of a newly appointed grandpa if I didn't come and make sure you were alright, would I?"

"Thank you," Callie whispered back, "I needed a hug and I can't really touch him here." She looked up at Padraic.

Carl reached down and took her hand, "It's for the best. You can hold my hand until it's over, then you can hold anyone's hand you like."

The doors opened and they filed into the courtroom with the group and sat in the seats provided at the rear of the courtroom as each case was called. Calliope stood with Padraic as her name was called and heard murmuring behind her turning her head slightly to see one of her former friends looking at her wide eyed with a hand to her cheek.

Calliope listened quietly as Padraic and the state lawyer put forth her case and requesting that no judgement be recorded against her as long as she fulfilled the terms of the probation. She was merely in the wrong place at the wrong time and had not engaged in sexual intercourse with any clients of the establishment she was found in.

The judge turned to Calliope, "Miss Cooper, do you understand fully what has been said here today?"

"Yes, Your Honour."

"And do you agree to live with your Uncle Padraic during the length of your probation and seek lawful means of employment?"

Callie looked up at Padraic who smiled softly at her before looking up at the judge again, "Yes, Your Honour, I would like that very much."

"You seem like a nice young lady. I hope I do not see you in my court room again," the judge turned back to the lawyers.

The papers for her probation were signed with the court bailiff and in the blink of an eye, they were out on the footpath again. It was over and she had agreed in court to stay with Padraic, though in her own mind the decision had already been made, last night. For the first time in many years she had someone to care about her and somewhere to call home. She had let herself open up to what Padraic offered her and truthfully, as she looked up at the two men beside her, she liked being treated like a spoilt little princess.

She grinned then as they both looked at her, "Can we go to cold rock now? I have been soooooooo good."

Carl chuckled but looked at Padraic, who had rolled his eyes in despair before throwing up his hands in defeat, "Fine, but something super healthy for dinner tonight." Callie wrinkled her nose in distaste before grabbing their hands and pulling them along the street in the direction of the cold rock store she had seen as they had walked to the court house.

Through intricate negotiations that tested all of his legal skills Padraic had limited the size of the sundae she was still ordering as he sat with Carl and sipped at his coffee. Callie arrived carrying an ice cream container in both hands placing it carefully on the table before she sat down with a big smile. "What did you finally decide on?" Carl asked the smiling girl indulgently.

"Well," she began, "A brownie on the bottom then some macadamia nut ice cream with mars bar mixed into it then some chocolate ice cream with malteasers and crunchie mixed into that." She took a spoonful and smiled with closed lips, "Oh and hot fudge whipped cream and a malteaser on the top 'cause I don't like those cherries they have here."

"You're going to explode if you eat all that. Daddy and I better help you," he picked up the spoon from his coffee and she opened her mouth in horror as they both took a small spoonful from her dish.

Under the table Padraic's hand caressed her thigh through her dress, "You know," he murmured "The sooner you finish, the sooner we can leave the city where Daddy has to be soooooooo good too."

Callie blushed and giggled, and he squeezed her thigh. "There is no hurry," she teased him, "You're stuck with me now. That probation thing goes both ways remember."

Carl laughed again absolutely enjoying himself, "She was always a smart girl, Paddy. You are going to have your hands full with her to look after."

"Yes," Padraic nodded stroking a finger down Callie's cheek, "I think your right, but I have never been happier about anything as much as I am about being this girl's Daddy." His phone rang and he pulled it from his coat pocket and looked at it before answering, "Hello Bea.."

"Yeah everything went fine, Calliope informs me I am stuck with her now..." Padraic poked his tongue at Callie as she looked up wide eyed.

Carl laughed again and reached across the table stealing another spoonful of her ice cream and distracting her from Padraic's call. "You are a sweet girl, Calliope. I am sorry I didn't do more for you when you left school," Carl said quietly looking across the table at her.

She considered him, "I don't think anyone could have helped me then. I think I had to get in this much trouble to work out that I really needed someone. I had pretty much given up on believing anyone cared what I did. I still have doubts sometimes and that hurts Daddy but he's getting better at explaining stuff to me and I am getting better at talking to him about my worries." She shrugged not having meant to say so much.

Carl smiled, "I am really glad he found you when he did, Callie. I didn't think he would ever have another little girl again, and you certainly need someone to look after you. Don't forget though you have a grandpa now too and if you need anything you only have to ask." He smiled as Padraic hung up his phone and said one last thing, "You were always intelligent, Calliope. If at some stage you decide you want to college I will help you all I can."

"You should think about that offer, Calliope. When I go back to work you will have a lot of free time to fill," Padraic joined their conversation.

Callie was stunned, she hadn't really considered it before, she had needed her own money after school and looked for a job not entertaining the idea of further study, "You'd let me go to university?"

"Of course as long as you follow Daddy's rules and it didn't interfere much with your duties at home," he cupped her chin, "I only want the best for you Callie and sometimes I have to work long hours. I can't keep you cooped up in that big old house all day every day, by yourself."

"But..." she stopped herself and looked up, "Can I think about it? I have some questions and I am not sure how to ask them yet."

"Sure, we were not asking you to decide now," Carl grinned, "I was just saying I could help you if it was something you wanted to do."

Padraic grinned, "I am in no hurry to go back to work when I have an irresistible little girl at home to keep me busy. Speaking of which, let's go. I can't be the hands on Daddy I want to be here in the city." He winked at her and cleaned off her chin and lips with a serviette, "Be a good girl and go to the ladies room before we leave. It's a long drive home."

Carl stood as she did and picked her up in a tight hug and kissed her, "Bye for now, baby doll, think about what I said."

She kissed him back and nodded, "mmhmm."

She darted off to the bathroom as he put her down and he shook Padraic's hand. "It's good to see you both so happy, my friend."

Padraic smiled, "Bea is organising some sort of welcome to the family gathering at my place tonight and wouldn't take no for an answer. Be there, would you?" Padraic asked, "Callie will need a friendly familiar face with our pseudo family."

"Oh Lord," Carl laughed, "Poor Calliope. Sure what time?"

They discussed the details and Carl left enjoying the fun and spontaneity this new couple had brought to his life and the small close knit community they belonged to.

..........................

They were on the way out of town speeding along the freeway when Calliope turned to look at Padraic. "Why do you take your jacket off to drive?"

He was startled by the question, "It's easier I guess, and the jacket doesn't get wrinkled or creased against the seat."

"Oh. You look handsome in your suit, makes me feel all wet and wriggly, you know, down there..." she grinned cheekily knowing she was distracting him but feeling horny and playful.

Padraic chuckled, "Be careful little girl or you might not make it home still looking so sweet and innocent." Calliope wriggled in her seat and giggled. Keeping his eyes on the road he reached over with one hand and raised her skirt fumbling blindly between her legs and rubbing against her damp panties. "Such a slutty little girl," he groaned deeply, "If you cum it will leave a big wet spot on the back of your dress and everyone will think you had an accident." Padraic turned his head to smirk at her, putting his hand back on the wheel again.

"But, Daddy," Callie whined "I am so horny now."

Smiling he relented, "You can use your fingers, if you can't wait until we get home. But there will be consequences," he warned her.

Callie leaned back in the seat dipping her hand into her panties and rolling her fingers around her hard clit letting out a sigh of contentment. "This is when I need a 'Daddy's temp' like in the story," she smirked and began to pant as her fingers worked into her sex.

Padraic pulled off the freeway early and headed to the small town closest to home, by passing the mall he pulled up in front of a store just as Callie was tensing and whimpering loudly. He placed his hand over her and growled, "Stop now, little slut." He pulled her hand away and smacked her cunt through her panties jolting her and making her squeal. "Out of the car," he ordered.

Standing on shaky legs Callie leant against the car watching Padraic pull his suit coat on before walking around to take her hand noting the small wet spot on the back of her dress. "Back so soon," Odin greeted them as they walked in with a smile.

Padraic shook his head, "She is a needy little slut," enjoying Calliope's blushes and look or mortification as he took a few minutes to select a box from the shelf, he pulled her behind him showing the box to Odin as he walked to the fitting rooms opening each one until he found the one with a chaise. "Panties off baby," he instructed opening the box. Holding a life like dildo in his hand he pointed to the chaise, "Lie down, show Daddy how much you need a temp," he smirked.

"But... But you're not driving now I don't need..." she started to argue but he cut her off.

"You wanted one baby, now do as Daddy says before he spanks you for teasing him so badly," he lifted her skirt and put the dildo in her hand pressing it against her wet cunt and looking at her sternly.

Callie lowered her hand to tease her clit and she pushed the dildo inside her and started fucking it. Her hips rocked and her body arched as she felt the orgasm she had been denied build again. She cried out as she came over the plastic cock and lay there trembling pulling her hands away and turning her unfocused eyes on Padraic who was standing above her fisting his cock.

She was startled when she felt the dildo on her lips and heard his command, "Suck, Baby." Callie closed her lips around it and sucked as he pushed it into her mouth and his other hand smacked her widely spread cunt before pumping at his own cock again and spraying cum over her dress. "Dirty little girl all covered in cum," he pressed his cock to her lips for her to drain and clean as her eyes refocused.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers