Cally's Hotel Workout

Story Info
Young girl taken roughly in a hotel.
4.6k words
4.19
44.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your heels click along the tiled marble floor of the foyer in a flash hotel in London as you head towards the lifts at the far side. As you walk, your mind flashes back to last week and to the sealed package that arrived at your home from me unexpectedly. You open it and find at the top a handwritten note, written on expensive cream paper from me. "Cally, Wednesday afternoon 2pm, Room 569, Shangri-La Hotel. Wear only the items in this box and nothing else. Do not be late. You are not allowed to cum between reading this note and entering the room. Callum"

You quickly lock your bedroom door and dash to open the box. You are to be on a business trip for three days in London next week and had anticipated it would be a dull few days going to museums. As a young, attractive woman, you are normally pestered by young and inexperienced boys looking for a quick handjob. You hadn't been looking forward to it but you know now that this trip will be different. This will be our third meeting and you know I will test and play with you and push you to new things. You feel the familiar tingling between your legs and start to slide your hand in to your panties to relieve yourself.

You stop as you remember the terms of my note, you are not allowed to cum. You know you could get away with it and I would never know, but our relationship is highly intimate and built on trust, so you stop. Over the last few months you have got used to masturbating daily as I tease you and mess with your mind, sending you filthy notes. You know you will struggle not to play with yourself and that the next week will be torture. You know me well enough by now to know that I will spend the week being even more suggestive than normal to build the tension inside of you higher.

You turn your attention back to the box, and unload the contents on to your desk. The first item is a slinky red velvet dress. You can see that it is expensive and will accenuate your curves perfectly. There is a pair of high heels with killer spikes that will complement the dress and highlight the muscles in your elegant calves. As you turn them over you see the red soles and purr contentedly - you like your shoes. For all that I love to abuse your body, I like to treat you too. You are special.

There are a pair of black sheer silk stockings, suspenders and a garter belt. You chuckle to yourself. For all that I am dangerous and different, I am still a typical male when it comes to stockings. You look for the other items of underwear but quickly realise there aren't any. I expect you to be naked beneath the dress. There is a small phial of Chanel for you as well to anoint yourself in all the places you know my tongue will be.

On the morning of our meet you attend a group meeting with your colleagues. You are distracted, can't focus and are already wet with anticipation. A colleague notices your distraction and asks if you are OK. You seize the opportunity to say you feel unwell and won't be attending the afternoon session. You say you will go back to the hotel you are all staying at.You smile inwardly as he has no idea of the slut you are actually going to become this afternoon.

You return to the hoteland prepare your body, taking a long hot shower, shaving your pussy and asshole smooth and completely hairless. You know how I like you. You dab your perfume on and put on the small amount of clothing I have allowed you. The dress is low cut revealing your large boobs. It is short as well and barely covers your modesty. You add some makeup, bright red lipstick and look at yourself in the mirror. You nod to yourself, knowing how good you look. Your dark hair and the red dress make you look so hot.

The air outside is cold and I have allowed you no coat. Your nipples react to the cold air and stick straight through the thin fabric of the dress. Fortunately a taxi arrives quickly and you jump in. On the journey you notice the driver is constantly glancing back at you looking at your body. You deliberately and slowly cross and uncross your legs a couple of times giving him a Basic Instinct style flash of your cunt. You giggle to yourself. You would never have done that before you met me.

You walk across the huge foyer of the hotel, heading towards the lift. The dress is so tight it is making your pussy lips squeeze together and making you even wetter. Your nipples are still pushing the fabric out. You see some businessmen stare at you, you wink at them as you walk by. They probably think you are a hooker and that fact makes you feel even sluttier than normal.

In the lift, the nerves start to kick in. That tension in the pit of your stomach that you get when coming to meet me. You don't know what is going to happen to you, although you trust me implicitly. You get to the room. You pause, adjust your hair, touch your lipstick up then knock on the door. It opens a few seconds later, as I look at you, nod in approval and gesture you to enter the room. The room is luxurious with floor to ceiling windows that sunlight is pouring in.

I take a glass of chilled champagne that is sitting nearby and lift it to your lips and feed it to you. You gulp it down quickly and I pour you another glass. I hand it to you and turn and sit down in a chair beside the bed. I pick up a remote and hit a button and some sensual music pours in to the room from the sound system filling the room with a rhythmic base line. I put the remote down, place my hands on the sides of the chair, sit back and stare at you.

You smile at me, you know exactly what I want. We have talked about this before. You know this is your chance to tease and be in charge for a while. It wont be for long so you need to take the opportunity while I am letting you. You drain the second glass of champagne and put the glass down. You walk slowly over to the chair moving with feline grace. You put your hands down on the arms of the chair, leaning over me so that your large breasts are in front of my face. You put your mouth to my ear, whisper "enjoy" and give my earlobe a single flick with your little pink tongue.

You turn your back to me and gradually start to move in time to the music. You start a little stiffly to begin with, but the champagne on an empty stomach soon begins to take effect and you start to move freely. You pull the bottom of your dress up a little so I can see the base of your arse and wiggle it cheekily at me, glancing over your shoulder as you do so. I reach out to touch you but you step away and shake your head.

You face me now and again pull your dress up a little bit to the apex of your thighs until I can see the base of your slit peeking out. You walk towards me turn and squat down in front of me. You gesture for me to unhook your dress which I do. You stand and reach behind you and slowly pull down the zip, your smooth cream flesh appearing before me as you do so. You let the dress drop slowly down, wriggling as it passes over your firm hips and let it drop to the floor and step to the side. You cross your arms behind your head and do a slow 360 degree piroutte showing off your hot naked flesh to me. You look stunning.

You know I like it when you are full on. You face away from me, take a wide stance and then slowly run your hands down the front of your body over your thighs down over your knees, your calves until you are holding you ankles looking back through your legs towards me. Your ass cheeks look amazing and you reach behind you and pull them wide apart, knowing you are driving me wild. You can see my eyes have become hooded and are filled with lust for you. The control you are exerting over me thrills you and makes our aroused. You are revelling in the feeling of being a teasing slut, exposing your body so openly in from of me like a common whore.

You dip a finger in to your slick pussy and slowly lick it, still looking back at me through your legs. You finger yourself again and smear it round your butthole and tease your finger in to the first joint. I am completely aroused by your little display and wriggle around to adjust my erection in my trousers.

You turn to face me again and moving in time with the music you gradually drop down so you are squatting fully, your arse just resting above the top of your stilettos. You push your legs apart as wide as they can go so I can see your cunt fully. It is glistening with your juice as it starts to dribble out of you. You are so wet we both just watch your cunt for a few minutes whilst it slowly runs down and pools on your arse cheek and a single drop falls off and on to the thick carpet. I love it when you act like a total slut, letting yourself go.

You stand up and reach for my belt and start to undo it. I begin to help you but you slap my hand away, letting me know who is in charge. You open my flies and pull my trousers down and off my legs, my boxers disappear quickly and you open my shirt fully exposing my chest but leaving it on. I have slid down the chair a bit in the process and my backside is at the edge of the chair. I am rock hard and my cock is pointing straight at the ceiling. You grab it and squeeze it hard, leaning over and licking the pre-cum that is forming, whilst your other hand fondles my balls firmly. You glance up at me and wink. You stand up and give my cock a couple of hard slaps. I growl warningly at you but you just shrug your shoulders

You go back to moving in time with the music, moving your hips around and teasing yourself, pulling hard on your nipples and twisting them back and fore till they are like hard bullets. I reach out to grab them and get a slap in the face for my trouble. I sit back, this time, but you are pushing my patience now. I want my hands on your flesh and I won't wait much longer. You kick my feet apart and move in close between my legs. You gradually push back and bend over so your pussy is near my cock. You don't let me go in you but you just gradually wipe your cunt over my cock soaking it with your cunt juice, smearing it and making it twitch each time it comes in to contact with you. You rest your entrance against the head and let a tiny bit go inside you. you move in tiny circles. You are driving me up the wall with your teasing.

Suddenly you let yourself drop right down on to me in one swift moment. Before I can even reach to grab your hips you pull yourself completely off me and go back to dancing facing me. You wet your fingers on yourself and smear it across my face. You are goading me now and I am struggling not to take you on the floor right now. You swing your fantastic tits in my face and I cant help but reach for your nipples. You step back, annoyed that I can't control myself sufficiently. You raise your leg up and suddenly push your sharp stilleto against my chest. Your wet gaping cunt is right in my eyeline and I can smell your arousal. "Behave yourself" you snap at me and slowly drag your heel down my torso, the spike leaving a sharp red line. My eyes have gone from brown to slate grey. I am going to take control soon but you don't seem to realise it.

You dance for me again and I am a little more patient, drinking you in with my eyes. Then you decide to tease me with your cunt again, circling my cock and wetting the sides with your dripping slutty snatch. I reach to grab you and sit you on my cock but you move away too fast. You turn and again push your stiletto forward. You push slightly harder than you mean to, it goes through my shirt and catches my skin. A small trickle of blood appears. The pain I quite like, but you've just put your stilleto through my favourite shirt and that is unforgivable. You try to step away but I am up and out of the seat in a flash, snaking my hand around your head and grabbing a handful of your dark locks. I pull you roughly to the bed and fling you down on it. You try to resist but it is a feeble attempt. You know the roles have switched and I am the one in control now.

I reach under the bed and pull my bag out, I grab a pair of handcuffs and tie your hands behind your back. I pull you round so that you are at the end of the bed, your head hanging back down over the edge. I stand with my legs on either side of your head and lower my cock towards your face. You shake your head but a quick slap reminds you who is in charge and you let your mouth fall open. I slide my cock in your mouth. You are one of the best cocksuckers I have ever had and I let my whole length slide in to you, the angle of your head meaning your throat opens up to me. Despite your initial fight I know you love giving head and the feel of a hard cock in your mouth.

You slurp hungrily at my cock, running your tongue round it as much as you can, feeling every ridge of my shaft. Your ruby lips are clamped round it and you suck furiously creating suction as I pump in and out of you. It feels as if you are literally trying to suck the cum from my balls and in to your mouth. Combined with your earlier teasing it doesnt take long before the cum boils up from my balls and in to your greedy little mouth. I fire several ropes of sticky cum deep down your throat and you suck them all down like the cheap whore I know you are. I pull out from your mouth. Although we spark and fuck like farm animals everytime we meet, I care about you deeply. But I still plan to corrupt and defile you more just now.

"I want to fuck your pussy" I whisper in your ear. You nod eagerly. I pull you up and tell you to stand at the end of the bed facing the top. The bed is a modern four poster so there is no canopy but it has tall posts at each corner that taper to a fine point. I point out the restraints with wrist cuffs that I have already placed over them before you arrived. You reach up and I tie the restraints around your wrists . We realise I have tied them a bit too high and you are struggling to reach high enough to be comfortable and still balance.

Your arms are outspread way above your head. I had planned to hammer your cunt from behind but another plan comes to me. I turn you to face you away from the bed and instead of standing behind you I lie on the bed my legs coming out between yours. You are facing away from me. The extra depth of my body between the bed and you means you can rest on me and not need to balance on the tips of your high heels.

I tell you to start easing down and back on to me as you are already becoming tired supporting almost your whole weight on your arms, only the tips of your shoes helping you. You start to aim your pussy towards my cock but I have other plans for you now. I place the tip of my cock at your anus. You pull yourself back up on the restraints not realising my intention yet. You move back again at a different angle but again I keep my cock in line with your puckered little hole.

You get annoyed with me and snap that you want your pussy reamed. I tell you that will happen later but for now I want your arse on my cock. You are determined to deny me and keep trying to slide your pussy back on to me but I simply move my cock with my hand so it is line with your butt. I know you cannot support your weight on your arms for much longer and so the inevitable is going to occur as you have to let yourself fall back on to me eventually.

You are not adverse to arse fucking but you clearly wanted your cunt fucked instead. You are trying to resist for as long as you can to make a point. I love your stubbornness. I just lie back and simply keep my dick aligned with your rear hole. You keep your weight on your arms but every so often now you are dropping back and your anus grazes against the tip of my cock. Each time this happens you raise yourself back up but the gap between each time it happens is decreasing rapidly. You are strong and I can the muscles in your shoulders and back working hard to resist the inevitable effect of gravity.

You are beginning to breathe heavily and I can see beads of sweat start to form between your shoulder blades. A drop of sweat forms and slowly begins to run down your back. The sunlight is pouring in from the windows and I can see the finest small downy hairs on your lower back. The bead of sweat falls down through them slowly. The tip of my cock is now permanently resting against your anus as you no longer have the strength to pull up. Your struggle is one of the most erotic things I have ever seen and makes my cock swell even more.

Eventually you drop lower and my cock is putting pressure on your anal hole. It begins to open and suddenly the flared head of my cock pops through your tight ring. You squeal as it burns and stretches your ring wide. You start to try and pull yourself up again but I reach an arm round your stomach and whisper "enough" to you. You quit struggling and start to let yourself sink slowly on to my cock. You let the weight of your body do the work and you slide slowly down my cock until eventually your arse rests on top of me.

Neither of us have lubed so I'm conscious that me fucking your arse will be too painful, even for your submissive side. I'm quite happy to lie there with your warm arse clenched firmly round my cock. I had a surprise planned for you later but decide to let you have it now. I reach up behind me and from under the pillow I pull a new dildo for you.

It is at least 8 inches long and whilst it starts from a narrow tip it flares to a wide base that would spread your cunt wide open. I show it to you and I can tell you have instantly forgotten you are pissed at me for being in your ass. You just want to try your new toy. I sit up behind you, still inside your ass. With my two hands I can just reach high enough to untie your restraints at the wrists and I soon have you free. I hand you the dildo and you take it from me.

Still sitting on my cock, you take the dildo and start to tease yourself with it, sliding it up and down your cunt lips, spreading them wide. There are lots of mirrors round the room and we are pointing straight at the window glass and can see our reflections. You pull your legs up off the ground and lift yourself a little off me so you can balance in your stilettos on the top of the bed. Your legs are spread wide and I can see you in the glass and mirrors. You look so fucking dirty it is not true.

You take the dildo and start to slide it in to you. The first few inches slide in to your sloppy cunt easily but you slow as the base starts to push your walls out. I can feel the dildo moving up your pussy canal as my cock is only a small distance away separated by the fleshy membrane between your pussy and your anal passage. The movement of the dildo pulses your butt and you constrict around my cock. I am getting pleasure as you fuck yourself.

You are getting a nice rhythm with the dildo and are sliding it in and out of you faster and faster. Your pussy is squelching and I can see your juices shining on the dildo every time you pull it out. You begin to move your arse in small circles and lift slightly up and down at the same time. Not enough to to hurt but enough to let my cock set of sparks in your back passage. I take the opportunity to start smacking your firm arse as you ride me a little faster. I start slowly and softly but I know you love a good smack and before long I am whipping my hand across your cheeks, making them vibrate and turn red from the spanking. You can never get enough and keep pleading me to smack you harder.

You are pounding the dildo in to you now and making small mewing sounds of pleasure as you fuck yourself to a climax. I can feel myself beginning to build as well from the movement of your arse and the pressure of the dildo inside you. I reach up and pull your hair down as you reach your peak. I cannot hold on any longer and you feel me shoot my hot spunk deep within your bowels. You force the full length of the dildo in to your gaping wet cunt and spasm round it as a long powerful orgasm rips through you. You feel so full from my cock in your arse and the dildo in your pussy you scream so loud other rooms must be able to hear.

12