Calm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he caught his breath again, Tom said "Little girl, that was incredible. It's a pleasure to see you come like that. You're so beautiful."

Ruth still felt a little lightheaded after her massive orgasm and it took her a while to process his words. She shot up when what he'd said trickled through, and her eyes widened when she realized she hadn't asked for permission. "I didn't ask, Sir!"

She scrambled to get on her knees so she could lower herself and ask for forgiveness. When Tom stopped her from moving with a simple gesture, Ruth felt torn between obeying and begging for forgiveness. Today was her chance to be perfect for him, she couldn't mess it up now. Tom got up from the bed and said, "It's okay, little girl. No need to worry. Today is a reward for you. Come as much as you want. I want you to. Rest for now. I'll be back in a while, I need to go get some things."

Tom left Ruth there, and she sprawled her arms and legs wide apart, letting her warm body cool down. She stared up at the ceiling and wondered. Her pussy wouldn't calm down. Memories of other times he'd kept her guessing kept her on edge. By the time Tom got back, Ruth was sitting on her pillows to the right of his armchair, squirming.

Tom had a small ice bucket with him and Ruth's gift from the liquor store. Traditional limoncello on ice seemed perfect to sip right now. He poured two glasses, and pet Ruth's hair as she let the intricate flavor of lemons, sugar and alcohol play over her tongue. They spent long moments in silence, enjoying how close they were.

The cold touch of an ice cube to her collar bone startled Ruth. A cool drop rolled over her skin. It ran its course down her body, invigorating every piece of skin it traveled across. Tom slid the cube further down and teased her nipple, making it stand up. When he let go, it slipped all the way down to her pussy. Tom rolled Ruth's cold nipples between his fingers and gently massaged them, warming it up again. "Go lie down on the bed, little girl."

Ruth dragged her feet when she left his side and went to lie down on the bed. She could still see Tom from the corner of her eye, he hadn't moved. Did he plan on staying there? She heard the soft clink when Tom threw a fresh ice cube into his glass. He stood up, sat down on the bed next to Ruth and drained the last limoncello from his glass. Ruth could see the glistening ice rest against his lips through the frosty glass.

Tom held his glass above Ruth's chest and tipped it just enough to drop a cube into his hand. She gasped when cold drops fell onto her skin. Her nipples hardened when Tom ran the ice cube over her lips, and she could feel the slippery surface on her soft mouth. He held still, and Ruth put out her tongue so she could accept it into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she felt the cold cube play around in her mouth. The icy water made her tongue tingle.

Her teeth crunched through the ice when Ruth felt Tom's fingers circle her clit. The tiny residue of cool moisture left on her overheated nub made her let out the cutest little moan. The crushed ice melted in her mouth while Tom closed his lips over her poor little slit, granting it some well-deserved heat. Ruth opened her thighs for him, but he pulled back. Too soon.

He leaned back and held his glass over her again, travelling all along her body. Her eyes followed the glass, where was he going to tip it over? Which part of her would feel the delicious shock of cold?

Ruth moaned when the drops hit her hot pussy. Tom hovered the ice cube above it, letting more drops fall down but he didn't touch it to her sensitive slit. She groaned in protest when he moved away and smiled. "You're so beautiful when you're like this, little girl."

The warmth of his compliment spread inside of her as he put the ice cube against her throat. All her attention was drawn to the unfamiliar touch. Tom headed further down but stopped short of her breasts. He lifted the cube off her skin and took each nipple into his mouth, nibbling and sucking them until they were nice and sensitive. She hissed when he pressed the ice cube against one of them, her pussy fluttering at the sensation.

Tom traveled further down, his eyes locked on hers. She knew where he was going, wanted him to go there. Wanted him to do whatever he wanted. He circled her navel a few times and chuckled when he found Ruth's legs already spread wide for him.

When he finally made it to Ruth's pussy, Tom bypassed it and teased her thighs with the ice cube. She pushed her hips up as much as she could, trying to lure him in. He smiled and said, "Little girl, show me where you want me to put this"

Ruth bit her lip and shook her head.

"Open your pussy for me, little girl."

Ruth blushed at his demand and shyly put her hands on her pussy lips, pulling them apart a little. Tom smiled and slipped the ice cube inside. She gasped at the sudden cold tingling. He rubbed her clit and the heat and the cold mixed, swirling inside of her. "Do you want more, little girl?"

She looked down at her pussy and bit her lip again before she nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Tom rubbed her clit a little harder, pushing her closer to the edge before stopping to get a fresh ice cube, which he cradled with two fingers and put in front of her pussy. "A little wider, little girl."

A surge of excitement and embarrassment coursed through Ruth when she pulled her pussy lips apart a little further. Tom pushed inside and curled his fingers upwards, rubbing the small ice cube against her sensitive insides. Her eyes widened, and she moaned in pleasure, even louder when he touched her clit again. "Don't come, little girl."

Tom picked up what he was doing, rubbing her clit harder and faster and fingering her in honest now. Ruth felt an orgasm boiling up inside of her, but she had to hold back. She wouldn't come without permission again. Her pleasure was his to give. She wanted to come when he told her she could, wanted to come for him.

But it was hard, Tom wasn't making things easy on her. Her hips were pumping up, and she grabbed her nipples, twisting them in her passion.

"Squeeze harder, little girl."

Ruth let out a loud moan as she did as he told her. The pleasurable pain shot down to her pussy and mingled with the pleasure Tom was giving her. She wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer. She was so close. "Sir, Please. May your servant come?"

"You may not. Don't stop what you started, little girl."

She groaned when she obeyed and started teasing her own nipples again. Somewhere in her brain she had the faculties left to curse herself for being so good at playing with her own body. She fell into the rhythm he was setting inside her pussy. The ice had long since melted and all that was left was pleasure and heat. Fire had spread all over her pussy and nipples. She wanted to come so badly. Her eyes begged him to let her.

Tom shook his head and slowed down what he was doing. But it didn't help, Ruth was so close to the edge that as long as he kept touching her, she'd stay there and topple over whenever he wanted her to. She felt like she was in the palm of his hand as he sat between her legs, completely relaxed with his brown eyes focused on her. She could only imagine what she looked like. "Please, Sir. Your servant can't take much more."

"Sure you can." He slowed down even more, making her whimper. Tremors started in her thighs, her breathing was labored.

"Please, can you tell your servant how much longer, Sir?"

"I have all the time in the world, little girl."

Ruth closed her eyes, fighting back a particularly strong wave of pleasure. "Is there nothing your servant can do to change Sir's mind?"

Tom smiled and sped up his fingers a little. All control over her hips was lost. Ruth pumped her pussy up and down, sideways, whatever her instinct told her felt best.

"There's one thing that could convince me. If you tell me a fantasy you haven't told me before, I'll let you come."

Ruth's eyes snapped open and she looked at him, momentarily stunned. For several long moments, both of them stopped moving, but Tom wouldn't have that. He started his endless teasing again, "Tell me and imagine it at the same time."

Images formed in Ruth's mind, making it even harder for her to hold on. Her chest was heaving as she clenched her muscles hard, clinging to her self-control.

"I'm waiting, little girl."

If she hadn't been glowing red from the exertion of holding back for so long, she would have burned red with embarrassment at having to tell him her fantasy in the state she was in. "I want to ride your face, Sir."

Tom sped up a little and said, "Do you now?"

"Please Sir, can your servant stop touching her nipples?"

"You cannot. You will do the very best you can to please yourself."

Again she groaned, he knew all too well she'd been sparing herself. But now she couldn't do that anymore. When he saw her hesitance, Tom sped up again. The tremors spread to her stomach as the effort of holding on overwhelmed her. He dragged his tease on for longer than Ruth imagined possible, slowing down and speeding up until finally he gave her the permission she yearned for. "You can come now, little girl."

Ruth's response was instantaneous. An awesome orgasm ripped through her as her body uncoiled. Her back arched, and she felt her own juices run down her legs, she jerked and shook, letting out incoherent sounds specked with screams and moans. When the incredible pleasure died out, she was weak and incapable of even thanking her master. Tom smiled and brushed a strand of hair out of Ruth's flushed face. "Rest, little girl. We can go on later this evening."

He sat down in his chair and refilled his glass. When Ruth tried to get out of bed and go to him, he put down his glass and got up. It was easy to pick her up and carry her over to her spot next to his seat. She was exhausted and fell asleep with her head on his lap.

When Ruth woke up from her nap, she was in bed, tucked in. Tom wasn't in the room. What was in the room was a camera on a tripod. Immediately, her breathing sped up. She vividly remembered the last time he'd filmed her. Tom had said she could use a video of her training to help her understand what she was doing. Her response hadn't escaped him and he'd asked her if she wanted him to have a copy. She'd said yes. He'd gone further and asked her if maybe he should show her video to some people who'd be very interested to see her in the positions she put herself in.

The mere thought of somebody watching what she'd done, getting aroused by it, had made Ruth hotter than she could easily explain. And now that same camera was standing there, looking at her. Ready to film her. The memory washed over her and she felt her pussy get wet again. Ruth forced herself to keep her hands under control. She couldn't risk making it harder on herself to hold back, but damn was it tempting to throw caution in the wind.

Tom came back into the room and grinned when he noticed the flush on Ruth's face. "I can see you remember."

Embarrassed, she avoided his eyes and said, "Yes, Sir."

"Do you know what you'll be performing tonight?"

"No, Sir."

"Are you sure? You told me not too long ago."

Tom watched her expression turn from confusion to realization, on to embarrassment and from there to undeniable arousal. "Really, Sir?"

He stepped closer to her and tangled his fingers in her hair, gently but firmly. He pulled her head back and gave her a strong, deep kiss. "It doesn't matter what position I put you in, your pleasure will always be mine."

A quick press on a button was all the prep need, and Tom laid down on the bed, with his head pointed towards the door. "You'll be facing the camera, little girl."

Ruth felt herself trembling, her arousal was skyrocketing too fast. All he'd need to do was touch her clit with his tongue and she'd gush all over his face. She'd clean him up afterwards, of course she would, but it would be a waste of such a rare opportunity. She glanced at the camera, very much aware of what she must look like.

"Straddle me, little girl."

Ruth swung her leg over Tom's face and looked down, distracted by the unusual point of view she now had. All she could see were Tom's dark brown eyes looking up at her, she towered over him. Ruth smiled and lowered her pussy to Tom's mouth, but his voice lashed out to stop her. "Stay as you are, little girl."

Her body stopped moving immediately.

"We have to show the camera something special, don't we?" His hands reached between her thighs and he used his fingers to spread her pussy lips. "I think your audience deserves a peek at your beautiful pussy. Slip two fingers inside, little girl."

Ruth swallowed as her eyes connected with his. Tom might be lying underneath her, but he wouldn't let her do anything he didn't allow. She obeyed and pushed two fingers inside of her pussy. God, she was so wet already. Nothing had even happened yet. She saw her own fingers disappear between his and she moaned softly as she found her sensitive spots. Her control was splintering, and her devious fingers pushed her towards an orgasm way too fast.

Tom's voice pulled her out of her haze. "Slow down, little girl. Make it beautiful."

It was such a typical command for him that Ruth smiled as she trailed her fingertips over her clavicle. She knew he liked it when she lost herself in teasing. It wasn't a secret she often dragged out her fun when he allowed her to masturbate. What if Tom ever invited some men to watch her video while she was there? They'd see her like this. They'd know she liked to perform. Each one would want to touch her. Jump her. For minutes, Ruth was lost in her fantasy, fanning the flame burning inside of her without adding more fuel.

That couldn't last. Tom put one finger against her asshole and pushed inside. Ruth groaned and pushed back, taking it deeper. Their fingers met through the thin membrane separating her two holes, and she couldn't help imagining two of the men watching her video come closer and bend her over so she could take both their cocks inside of her. Ruth pushed more of her fingers in her pussy and felt Tom do the same in her ass. She felt stretched out and full and her control slipped. Her free hand rubbed her clit furiously and she knew she was close. She was going to come.

Tom suddenly yanked her hand away and pulled her pussy down onto his mouth, he sucked her clit into his mouth and pushed a third finger in her ass. His tongue flicked her clit in time with his thrusts into her asshole and Ruth toppled over the edge. Her body shook, and she clawed for one of the bedposts to keep from falling over as waves of pleasure wracked her body.

Her hand was torn loose when Tom grabbed her waist and pushed her backwards. She rolled onto his stomach and felt his rock hard cock push into her back. He flipped her to the side and said, "Little girl, push your knees against your breasts and hold them."

Tom got to his knees and put the tip of his cock against her asshole. He pushed it in a little faster than he should have, but Ruth didn't mind in the state she was in. "Where's my cock, little girl?"

"In your servant's ass, Sir."

"Do you want me to fuck you in your ass?"

"Anything for your pleasure, Sir."

"Are you going to come with my cock up your asshole?"

"Only if you let me, Sir."

Tom smiled and said, "Show the people watching how much you love it."

He fuck her then, slowing down occasionally to give her a rest. But it was hard for him to hold back, he wanted her. Wanted to feel her come around his cock. "You can let go of your knees now, I give you permission to come."

His words hadn't left his mouth or Ruth's hands disappeared between her legs. Tom sped up his fucking and spanked her ass cheek hard, sending a shock through Ruth. "Please, Sir! Spank your servant more! Fuck her ass! You're making me come! Fuck me!"

He slammed his hips forwards and spanked her ass raw every time he pulled back. Faster and faster until Ruth exploded in orgasm. Her ass rippled and clenched around his cock, and Tom grabbed her hips, using them as leverage to fuck her ass at a blistering pace that finally let him spew his load inside her.

Tom leaned forward over Ruth and looked down at her, panting. Her eyes were dreamy, and he loved the little smile on her face. She looked beautiful and happy. He pulled out of her and laid down next to her. She crawled closer to him and tucked her face into his shoulder, wrapping the rest of her body around him. He stroked her hair and said, "That was wonderful, again."

"Thank you so much, Sir. This has been such a wonderful day. I don't think I'll ever forget it."

"You talk like it's over already."

She raised her head off his shoulder, peaking through her messy hair. "It's not, Sir? I'm really sensitive after all that."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'll give you some rest before I start again."

Ruth glanced at the door and made a move to roll on her side, but Tom grabbed her shoulder and rolled her right back against him. He laughed when he heard her whimper. "I'm not done with you for a long time yet, little girl. If you expect me to let you go, you'll have to try harder."

She wanted to pout or groan, but she couldn't when he was so obviously in a great mood. It would sting tomorrow, but she didn't want today to end either, so she nestled back in her favorite little nook. When she finally made it to the door later that night, she didn't have the strength to open it. Tom accepted her touching it as enough proof she was done for the night. He held her close to him that night, feeling that that was the last thing she needed of him that day.

***

Ellie opened the front door and it surprised her to see an officer standing there. His uniform made her uncomfortable. Why was he here?

"Miss, is this the Duval residence?"

"Yes, officer. I'm Elizabeth Duval. Did something happen?"

"It's about your little brother, he was hit by a bus. A boy from his football team recognized him. The driver said he suddenly swerved onto the street and he couldn't avoid him. Miss, I'm very sorry to tell you, but he didn't make it. He died on the scene."

The words wouldn't compute inside Ellie's head. She understood Jef had been in an accident, but she couldn't understand that he was gone. Not now, not when she could almost leave this place and take him with her. Nobody would ever know about the beatings.

No, no, no! Not Jef, it couldn't be him!

"Officer, you have to be mistaken. He can't be dead."

"It's not official yet. I'm supposed to bring a relative with me to identify the body. But, please Miss, the testimony of the other boy was convincing. Don't get your hopes up or it will hurt double as much."

"I have to go see him?"

"If you'd like, you can call someone else. But we generally like to do this sort of thing quickly so the families don't have to live in doubt. Again, I'm really sorry, Miss. Would you like to call someone?"

Who would she call? Father? To see him cry false tears? No. Ellie steeled herself and hung on to whatever strength she could muster to keep from crying. She'd cry later. For now she had to be strong. She took several deep breaths and opened her eyes again. "Please take me to him, officer. I'll leave a note for my father, he's at work now."

"You don't have to call him?"

"No, officer."

He looked at her for a second and then nodded. Ellie went with him to the morgue and she was thankful for his silence. She couldn't handle words right now. Her little brother's name echoed through her mind over and over. She saw him ride his blue bike on his way back from watching the birds, eager to tell her which ones he'd seen. The picture slowed down when he hit a bump in the road, and he gasped for breath as a jolt of pain shot through his chest. Frame by frame she could see him swerve onto the road. She saw his eyes widen as the bus drew closer and closer...