Calm Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom and Ruth discover new grounds. Ellie changes, renews.
12.2k words
4.69
10.3k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As I said in part 4, I will be releasing the story more quickly now.

As always, please comment your beautiful asses off so you can tell me what you thought, what you found odd or unfitting. You are all my proofreaders, and as such you can mean quite a lot to me as a writer.

I hope you enjoy this next installment of the story. There are 2 still left to go.

_________________________________________________

Ruth woke up in Tom's arms floating on a tiny cloud of relaxation. She snuggled a little closer and sighed in pleasure.

"Welcome back, little girl. Nice nap?"

"Mhm. Wonderful."

"That was something special."

She kissed his neck and whispered, "For you as well?"

"Tying you up... seeing you like that... I could've done anything. Anything at all. And you would've come hard, straining against those ropes. You'd have begged for more. But I held back. I wanted this first time to be about helplessness. I wanted your body to stretch. God, you were so beautiful. I still can't stop thinking about it."

Ruth believed Tom. His cock was a rod of hot steel against her leg. She wrapped her little hand around it and heard him moan as it twitched in her hand. "Sir, you told me I could do whatever I wanted to make you feel good. Can I show you how much what you did means to me now? Please?"

Tom smiled and pulled Ruth in for a kiss. The kiss turned into a dance where Ruth tried to tease and Tom would have none of it. He grabbed her hair and claimed her mouth in a kiss that left her breathless. She'd stopped stroking him and had her hand clamped tight around his hard cock. Tom pulled her mouth off his and let her see the desire in his eyes. "Do your very best, stroked. So I don't have to take what I want. Understand?"

Ruth swallowed and nodded. Her pussy was soaked already. She loved when he was like this. A lion that allowed his prey to live just that moment longer before he pounced on it without mercy. "Just lie on your back, Sir. Your servant will take care of you. She'll do a good job, I promise. It's all she wants."

Tom laid down on his back on the mat, and his expression was calm, but Ruth knew better. His eyes hunted hers every time she looked away, and his hands twitched when she moved. What little Ruth had said had flipped on all Tom's switches. Ruth shuddered at the thought of letting him loose on her. A deep breath calmed her down as she settled down on his thighs. She scooted until his cock slid between her soaked pussy lips.

That first hot touch sent electricity through her, and Ruth groaned as she fought not to come. She put her hands on his belly for support and felt the barely restrained power that made his body tremble. One look in his direction was all it took for Tom to draw her in for a kiss that made her forget she even had a body. Her pussy never stopped rubbing his cock though. Tom held her head and Ruth held his. Her stomach trembled with the effort it took her to keep hanging over him, but she didn't want to stop. She wanted to give, and she laid her whole being in the kiss. Tom swallowed her whole and overwhelmed her.

Ruth pulled away from his lips and gasped for breath. His hands reached up again, but she shook her head. "Sir, please. You're too much. I can't do anything if I can't even think. I want you so much, and I need you to feel ten times what I felt. It's what I want. Please. Just one hour. Let me drive us mad." She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss. "When we come together, it'll be indescribable. Please, Sir?"

Tom put his hand on her cheek and said, "Do what you think is right. I'll follow your lead."

A radiant smile brightened up Ruth's face. "Thank you, Sir. You won't regret it."

Ruth leaned forward and kissed Tom's neck while she let her nails run over his chest. It wasn't long before her lips traveled downwards and explored new grounds. She took her time nibbling, kissing and licking each piece of skin she wandered to. Her hair fell down and hid her face. It whispered against Tom's skin as she went even further down to tease his belly button. Further still. This time, Ruth teased his thighs with little nips and scratches. She wished she could be everywhere like the ropes had been.

Ruth's love bites got a little harder as she neared his cock. Just before she hurt Tom, she let go and licked the spot until the soft red glow on his skin satisfied her that pain had turned into pleasure.

Time passed and Ruth lost herself in her task. She didn't look up once. All her attention was focused in her hands, her mouth, each part of her body that touched his. Tom moved and squirmed and all Ruth did was adjust and keep going.

When it was time to touch Tom's cock, Ruth's eyes were unfocused. She rubbed her soft cheek against the silken skin of his throbbing cock. She licked its length and took it between her teeth to feel how hard it was. Diamond. Good.

Ruth sucked his cock like Tom had taught her to. There was no other way for her. She'd tease herself and carefully keep herself on the same edge her master balanced on. Her hand slipped between her legs, and her body shocked at the first touch to her clit. She'd have to be careful. Tom's pleasure was her pleasure. This was true. He had given her an order to give herself pleasure every time she pleased him with her mouth and throat. Gratitude welled up inside of her.

Everything she'd learned, Ruth did. Each little trick. With every touch she had to slow down. Ruth knew how close Tom was because of how little it would take her to get off herself. There was no doubt in her that the fire that burned inside of her was reflected in him. Slower, ever slower. Time lost its meaning. She didn't look up. No more hands now. She put one hand on his stomach and felt Tom quiver. His abs were rock hard with tension. Any moment now.

Her mouth sunk down on his pole. Ruth had taken him into her throat plenty of times already, but this time she'd take him over the edge. Slowly, ever so slowly. She couldn't touch her clit anymore. Even touching too close would set her off. Her thighs were wet with her juices.

A realization struck Ruth, and her hand dropped away from her pussy. Seconds later, she grabbed hold of Tom's thighs with both her hands. She was so close to coming that his orgasm would set hers off. Just knowing she'd blown his mind would be enough. His pleasure would be her pleasure. Now.

Ruth drove Tom's cock down into her throat. From the quiet place in her mind she heard his gasp. His hands grabbed her hair as his body shocked and convulsed, pouring his come down her throat. Ruth's own strangled moan escaped around his cock as her body exploded. Everything that had built up when she was tied up had been battering her self-restraint from the moment Tom let her know he wanted her.

She'd fought it by losing herself in his pleasure. She'd stoked the fires by pleasing herself for him. Now it all collapsed down on Ruth. Her limbs lost their strength as she flopped to the floor with Tom still shooting jets of come down her willing throat. There was no pain as he pulled her hair. There was no panic to breathe. Only happiness. She'd given something back.

Ruth was still drunk on her afterglow when Tom dragged her up onto his body. Her eyes stared off into space, and a little smile graced her features. Tom rested his forehead against hers as he tried to catch his breath. "Ruth? Ruth?"

She blinked her eyes a few times and saw his face float in front of her. Her smile bloomed into the most beautiful expression of joy he'd ever seen. "Yes, Sir?"

"I'm proud I have you. What you just did... It's not something I taught you. I didn't make you do it. You did it for me. Thank you. Thank you for being with me. I love you, little girl. I don't say it often, but right now it feels like the right thing to say. There's just one other thing that also needs to be said."

"What, Sir?"

The look in his eyes was serious when he said, "Don't do that too often."

Startled and a little panicked, Ruth said "Why not, Sir?"

Tom's expression hadn't lost an ounce of its gravity when he said, "You'd kill me."

Ruth's eyes widened before she laughed. Tom joined her and hugged her close to him. "You, little girl, are one of the wonders of the world. And you're all mine."

He pulled Ruth against him, still giggling. "Invite some friends over in a few days, have a girls night. You deserve it."

***

Ruth smiled when Ellie jumped at the sound of the doorbell. "Don't be so nervous, Ellie. You'll be fine. I'm sure you'll love both of them."

Ellie looked up at Ruth with a pleading look in her eyes. "Do I have to be there with you? You'll have more fun without me. Please, I just don't want to deal with people."

Ruth smiled at Ellie and patted her on the head. "You stay right where you are. I'll take care of the rest. Don't worry about what to talk about. Jenny and Nicky'll take care of that. All you have to do is relax and go with the flow."

Ruth got up from the couch and got the door.

"Ruth! It's been too long."

Ruth's laugh sounded through the room as she hugged Jenny. "It's good to see you."

"Tell me about it. I'm glad to be out. You know I've started knitting? Can't leave the damn wool alone even though I suck at it. Jabbed my finger God knows how many times."

Ruth smiled and said, "I hope you used red wool then."

"Hey. You bad person."

"Oh, very bad. No need to tell me, I know all about it."

Jenny chuckled and stepped inside. She saw Ellie and gave the girl a once-over before she turned back to Ruth with a slight frown on her face. "And who's this?"

"That's Ellie. Ellie, Jenny. Jenny, Ellie. She's lived with us for a while now."

Jenny's frown deepened. " A while? You've never told me about her."

Ruth put her hand on Jenny's arm and said, "We wanted to respect her privacy, Jen. Tom and I made the decision and stuck by it. But that doesn't matter tonight. You're here to have fun."

Jenny looked back at Ellie and shrugged. "Come here, Ellie, and I'll give you a proper greeting."

Ellie got up from the couch, reluctance clear in her hesitance to leave the couch. Jenny cast Ruth a quick look, but all she did was wave her on. Jenny hugged Ellie and while they were close together, she said "Nice to meet you, Ellie. Let's have some fun tonight. You old enough to drink?"

That last comment got Jenny a surprised look. Her eyebrow rose, and she said, "You're not?"

"I am. Just never had a drink is all."

"Never? Ruth, were did you find this poor girl? Tom still keeps his good stuff in the same spot?"

Ruth smiled and said, "He does. Take whatever you want. Just nothing from the bottom shelf."

"Got it. Ellie, what's your drink?"

Ellie didn't know what to say and just looked at Ruth for help. Ruth shook her head with a smile. "Uhm, I don't know."

"Sapphire sin it is. Gin, lemon, ginger. It's the best I've made with the stuff these people have."

Ellie put up her hand to protest, but it was too late. Jenny had already walked off. Ruth chuckled when she saw Ellie's lost expression. "She's in a good mood, and she gets like that when she's feeling good. You'll get used to it."

"I've never had a drink."

Ruth shrugged and said, "So what? Don't drink too fast, and you'll be fine."

The doorbell rang a second time and Ruth opened the door. In the doorway stood Nicky, a woman who could rival Ellie's looks. Chocolate colored, slim, trim and with a radiant smile that lit up her face. She was wearing tiny shorts and a little blouse that left little to the imagination. There'd be trouble if she didn't wear a top underneath it. She wasn't lacking in the breast department either. Ruth seemed tiny compared to the new arrival, and she laughed when Nicky knelt down before she hugged Ruth. "I'm not that small."

"I'd get on my knees for you anytime, Ruth. You know that." She laughed and rubbed her face against Ruth's chest. Ruth pushed her away and said, "Behave. There's someone I want you to meet. Jenny's making us drinks already."

"Nice. She's the best. So who's my new victim?"

Ruth stepped back and introduced her to Ellie. "Nicky, meet Ellie. She's been staying with us for a while, and we figured she could do with some fun."

Nicky got up, handed Ruth the bag she'd been holding and stepped over towards Ellie. She put her hands on Ellie's shoulders and leaned in close. So close her lips almost touched Ellie's. Ellie stood frozen, unsure of what to do when Nicky suddenly pulled back and started laughing. "You should've seen your face! See that Ruth? Where'd you find her? I want to keep her."

Ruth shrugged when Ellie looked at her wide-eyed and said, "Well, you've met Nicky now. Be careful she doesn't flip your skirt."

Both of the older women laughed when Ellie grabbed said skirt. Jenny came in with a jug of and smiled when she saw Nicky. "I didn't know you'd be here. You didn't molest poor little Ellie, did you?"

"Hey, I would never."

"Oh, sure. You think I've forgotten the first time we met?"

Nicky grinned and said, "How could I forget? You leaned in and closed your eyes like a little girl waiting for her prince. I had to bite my hand to stop myself from laughing."

"She... She did it to you as well?" Ellie blushed as she spoke up.

Jenny smiled and said, "Sure. Now let's get this started. I've got the drinks. I see a box of chocolates over there. There must be something we can do here. Let's get on with it."

And just like that, Ellie was swept along by the energy of these two women she'd never met before. They pulled and prodded her out of her shell with a little help of a careful amount of alcohol. By the time they got to watching a stupid chick flick, Ellie was snuggled up in the couch with the three of them and not thinking anything of it. It was the most fun she'd had in months. Probably in years as well. At home there hadn't been room for friends within her father's mind. Now she could be a girl and have simple fun with people who wanted to be her friends.

***

Tom finished the last knot on Ruth's harness and saw the flush on her cheeks and her chest. He smiled. She'd gotten used to wearing a harness. It still got her hot as all hell, but it was something she could handle now. Today would be different. "Little girl, Present. Keep your legs wide apart. I've got a little surprise for you."

She kneeled down and Tom felt a wave of desire wash through him. There was something about her right now that made it hard for him to concentrate. Was it the ropes crisscrossing her beautiful body? Was it how she had her hands behind her head, her chest forward and legs wide with her ass up? Maybe it was how her mouth was just that little bit open. Her skin was flushed, and he could smell her arousal. She'd do anything right now, but he'd make her wait.

"Do you know what this is?" He held up a piece of gnarly black rope, not longer than his thumb. Ruth looked at it and said, "A piece of rope, Sir."

"Any idea what it's made of?"

"No, Sir."

"It's made from palm frond." He held it close to her face. "Anything strange about this rope?"

"It looks bad, Sir."

"That's because it is, little girl. It's not a good rope by any standard. The fibers are too short and rough. But I can't tie anything with a piece this length anyway, so tying you up with this wasn't my plan. What do you think I want to use this for?"

Ruth's brow crinkled as she looked over the piece of rope again. "May I touch it, Sir?"

"Sure."

He gave her the ropes and she ran her fingertips across its surface. It was nothing like any of the rope he'd used on her before. Stringy sandpaper with not much flex. She touched her fingers to the ropes tied around her body and found a new appreciation for how soft they were.

Imagine what it would feel like being tied up with this stuff. It would rub against her and make her skin all red and sensitive. She wouldn't be able to move without tickling her skin all over. Over time, it would start to burn. Maybe. Probably. She didn't know if she'd like that. But it wouldn't be that different from what his creams did to her pussy. And she loved that terrible itch. It drove her wild.

Ruth's eyes widened and her eyes shot up to Tom's. He'd been watching her thoughts flit over her face and smiled when she realized what his plans were. "You've figured it out?"

"I think so, Sir." She swallowed, "You have more of this rope and you want to tie me up with it."

"Right and wrong. I do have more, but I don't want to tie you up with it. If you ask me to, I will, but it seems cruel to me. Today, I'll just take this little piece and slip it under your harness. But where? That's the question, isn't it?" He ran his finger up along her thigh and saw her skin turn into goose bumps. When he got to her crotch rope, he hooked his finger under it and pulled. "Maybe I should slip it under this one." He looked up, "Would you like that?"

Ruth had trouble keeping her breathing under control. She didn't want to show how scared and excited she was at the same time. She nodded.

"Speak, little girl."

"Yes, Sir." Her voice was hoarse as she answered.

"Tell me why there."

His finger bumped into her clit and a little shock went through her body, "Oh, Sir. Mmm." She closed her eyes to let the wave pass. The second she calmed down, he let go of her crotch rope and the sudden return of the pressure on her clit made her bend forward as a fresh hit of pressure blasted through her.

Her eyes drifted towards Tom's crotch. Ruth bit her lip, and she found a safer point to focus on. "I want to know how it feels, Sir. If it's anything like those creams of yours, then I know what's going to happen."

He stroked her hair and said, "I guess it won't be that different, it might be a little harsher. You tell me. Stand up."

She obeyed and moaned again when he nestled the piece of palm rope against her crotch. It was prickly, but nothing too bad as long as she stood still. This might be alright. Tom sat back down, grinned at her and said, "Straddle me."

Ruth straddled Tom and he pushed her hips down against his. Her eyes opened wide as the palm rope pushed into her soft pussy lips. "Sir, this is..."

"I know, little girl. Now ride me while I explain what you're going to do."

The look in his eyes was still amused, but she knew that not doing what she was told would only give him an excuse to make it worse for her. She rolled her hips against his crotch and had to grab hold of his shirt as the palm rope rubbed and prickled against her sensitive flesh. And it was just in! This was going to kill her.

"Slowly, little girl. Don't make it harder on yourself." Ruth slowed down, adding more twists and turns to her movements. "You're cooking tonight. The recipe's on the kitchen table. There's also a list of ingredients. Each ingredient has a location next to it, somewhere in my apartment. There are two rules. One, finish the meal by dinnertime. Two, Ellie can't find out that something's up. Break either of these rules, and you'll remember today for a long time to come. Any questions?"

Ruth had buried her face into his shirt by now. Her breathing was raspy and the front of his pants were wet with her juices. She had to cook like this? And walk around? And act like nothing was wrong? "I... I can't, Sir."

Tom pushed her chin up and locked her eyes in place with his. "You will. This is what you asked for. You wanted a challenge. I'm giving it to you. I can call it off, but you'll have to think of a way to prove to me that you haven't given up despite failing me."

His words struck her dumb. She lowered her head. He was right, she'd asked for this struggle. "Can I calm down a little before I start?"