Cam Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, not yet!" begged Em, her own hand as frenetic, "Swap positions?"

Mel giggled her assent as she lifted herself off Andy.

"Alright, if you want. Andy, jump up, love, and let me lie down."

Mel lay with her hips on the edge of the bed, as Andy stood between her thighs.

"Em, come round to one side? I'll lift my legs," and true to her word, Mel grabbed one ankle then the other, tucking her knees athletically behind her shoulders. From Em's repositioned vantage, Mel's lifted thighs bracketed her flushed and pink cunny lips, with the welcoming opening between awaiting Andy's cock. Em focused her camera and watched as Andy slipped his head between Mel's lips until it shone wetly, then nudged the tip into her opening. Swinging his hips forward, he sank himself deep into the slender girl's orifice with a grunt of pleasure.

"I'm not too late to join in, I see," came Chris's voice from the entrance to the room, "Sorry I'm last: work and traffic were hell."

Em glanced over her shoulder, keeping the camera trained on the cock sliding in and out of Mel's clean-shaven cunt, and smiled over at him.

"Not too late, but hopelessly overdressed. Hurry up and do something about that, then get over here."

Chris needed no second instruction, and stripped himself bare in seconds, all the while watching as Em fingered herself and concentrated on the couple before her. Chris, keeping out of the way, stood behind Em. She was instantly aware of his long-rigid cock pressed into the small of her back, and of her deep need for fulfilment. Mel, watching from her prone position, smiled widely as Em propped one foot on the bed near her, and cocked her arse slightly in the air.

"Come on: I'm wet enough already, and you're clearly primed," she smirked. Chris tucked his cock between her thighs, and took hold of her hips. Em's hand moved from her clitoris, and guided the tip of his cock to her hungry opening. Pushing back onto him, his rod sank slowly into the tight embrace of her cunny, which stretched deliciously to accommodate his girth. Em's finger returned to the nervous nub that lurked below her small patch of auburn hair, as Chris, with a commanding grasp of her pelvis, began to rhythmically fuck her in time with Andy.

Mel chuckled. "You've got him taught to keep time, have you, Em?"

"I like the link between what I'm watching and what I'm doing," she agreed, "and he's nice enough to help."

"'He' is in the room, ladies," Andy commented, "even if we both know we're dancing to your script."

"A well stage managed script, though: thanks for standing opposite that mirror with a hand between your legs, Em. That was a big part of me being primed, as you called it, when I arrived," Chris confessed, squeezing her waist affectionately.

Em blushed, "I thought it was only fair—I hoped you wouldn't only want to see Mel getting it on!"

Mel laughed, and stuck her tongue out at the camera, "Stop messing about! I'm trying to get off, here!" and she returned one hand to her snatch. Obligingly, Andy started to increase the pace of his strokes, until he was pummelling Mel's cunt both deep and swift. A long gasping moan sprang from the petite blonde, answered by a whimper from Em as she came, her passage clenching onto Chris's cock, and her finger flying over the cleft of her twat.

"Ohhhhh," she gasped, as she and the camera quaked. Chris drove on, cock angling up into that hot tunnel. "Sorry, honey: too sensitive," she apologised, as she pulled her hips from the intrusion.

Mel looked over at the proudly erect member, soaked with her friend's cunny juice.

"I can help with that," she said, licking her lips wickedly as she unhooked her legs, "Hang on, Andy, while I turn over. Come here, Chris, let's give Em a break."

Mel rolled over onto all fours, and reached out for Chris's crotch. Gently but unrelentingly, she grabbed his balls and pulled man and member to within range. Extending her tongue, she swirled it experimentally over his glans.

"Unmistakeable, that taste, Em," she teased, glancing over at the camera trained faithfully on her face, then "Oof!" as Andy pistoned himself once more into her twat. Beaming at the double-ended sensation, she took Chris into her mouth. He groaned in satisfaction as her lips tickled over the responsive rim, and the suction drew him in. One hand on Mel's shoulder, he glanced across at his chestnut-haired girlfriend, who gazed intently at Mel's ministrations; then over the pretty girl's back at Andy, smiling broadly as he ploughed her from behind.

Em watched, hypnotized, as Mel was propelled by Andy with each stroke, pushing Chris's dick deeper into her mouth before she swayed back from it, only to be jolted forward once more. Watched, as Mel thrust one hand up and backwards to be grabbed by Andy; then the other, so that she was entirely supported by him. Watched as Mel's small tits were jostled back and forth as she was fucked.

A slightly dulled spark grew, once more, in her own cunny, as a new trickle of nectar formed, and her hand found, once more, that quiescent nub.

The sound was deadened by Chris's cock filling her mouth, but Andy was certain he could hear Mel's interrupted progress to climax regain its course, as well as feel the quiver in her legs, and the growing enthusiasm with which she was pushing her cunt onto him with every cycle of his body into hers. Andy knew his own orgasm, prolonged by the changes in sensation and view, was not far off, and savoured its growing inevitability, while knowing he should alert Mel.

"Not long, Mel," he muttered, voice thickened with lust, and she came off Chris's cock with a wet noise to look at Em.

"Me too," she gasped, "Where...do you want...him to come?"

Camera trained on the tableau, Em knew what she wanted.

"Since you've been doing your porn-star best today, it can only be a facial, don't you think?" she grinned.

"Deal," panted Mel with an answering smirk, "But only...if you...get one...too. Ready, Andy?"

"Yeah," came the distracted answer. Andy made one more thrust into Mel's tight cunt, then pulled free as she rolled over and slithered, un-commanded, between his legs with her slender waist under him. Flicking her hair back out of her face, she gazed up at Andy, as he grabbed his cock and began to stroke it.

"Take the camera," urged Em, passing it to Chris as she knelt on the floor beside the bed, eyes trained on the tip of Andy's cock, a foot away from Mel's waiting face. Unprompted, Chris stood before her, camera lined on the same view, as he wanked himself to readiness with the other hand. Mel first, then Em, he thought, as they all watched Andy.

A finger flickering over her clit, Mel waited, entranced by that hanging moment as Andy came, but before...there: the first pearlescent jet shot out, catching her full on the face beside her nose. Again: striking her chin. Another, less forceful now, landing on a tit, but accompanied by her own climax. Her stomach muscles contracted with the force of it, her head coming up involuntarily, and she took another gob on her cheek by the first. As she collapsed back, Andy squeezed the last few pulses out to land on her flushed and heaving chest.

Watching Mel's naked body showered with semen was too much for Em, and she came, gasping, as she heard Chris grunt "Now, Em!"

Em turned back to him, her mouth open, waiting, inviting. He pointed the camera down, away from Mel, to finally capture Em in all her naked beauty, as his climax broke, and his first shot winged onto her tongue. Swaying back as she registered the sweet, salty taste, Chris's cum rained over her face, then chest, then dripped down her slight body to trickle into her neat patch of hair.

"Fuck," murmured Andy from his position astride the prone Mel, "you're not bad at putting on a show, either, you know."

Mel laughed, "No, she's not bad. I'm glad I set it to record, rather than only stream. Now: who's hungry?"

12