Cam Slut Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom convinces her son to participate in her webcam sex show.
6.5k words
4.48
153.4k
188

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a shitty mother. I should have felt guilty for exploiting my own son by using him in my X-rated cam show as a way to make enough money to pay our long overdue mortgage bill, but I didn't. A good mother would have deeply regretted doing something as immoral and depraved as that. Although, I suppose a truly good mom wouldn't have jerked her son off until he shot a big load of cum all over her tits in the first place.

Alright, so I was a shitty mother. So what. It's not like anyone was getting hurt. He was eighteen years old and could make his own choices. No one was forcing him. I'm sure he got his jollies out of it. My son could call me a sick fucking whore all he wanted, but he obviously didn't have any difficulty busting a nut for his mother. Even so, just because I didn't feel guilty for doing it, doesn't mean I shouldn't at least feel ashamed for enjoying it as much as I did.

I sat in front of the computer and waited for it to boot up. I had my hair done nice, and my makeup all fixed. I looked like I was ready for a night on the town even though it was only ten in the morning. The computer didn't crash like it usually did during the first few attempts to get it started. The day was looking good already.

As I logged in to the cam site, I adjusted the bustier I had on. It was a cheap piece of crap that I found on clearance at that punky Hot Topic store for kids, but it squished my tits up so they looked bigger and firmer than they really were. I also had on a black pair of thong panties that turned into pussy floss within a minute after I put them on.

I couldn't resist checking my balance. $313.50. This was what I'd made after the site took its cut. Not bad for a handjob. Just seeing that number was enough to get me wet. All it took was a single, fifteen-minute private session to bank almost half of what I needed to avoid foreclosure for another month. Time to get to work and earn the other half.

A couple minutes after I activated my preview room, BeaverMan415 was there, as usual. I put my headset on and adjusted it.

"Morning, lover," I said, realizing I was using my porn voice. I adjusted to something closer to my natural tone. "Are you going to play with me today?"

I waited, staring at the text message box, but there was no response. In the meantime, a few more visitors had popped in.

"Hi, Thin Willy, what turns you on?"

'u teh 1 that fucks herr son?'

"Ah, no, I don't fuck my son." What the hell? How did he know that I did anything at all with my son? "But I'll fuck this nice big, black dildo for you, if you like." I picked up the toy and licked it seductively.

ThinWilly77 went poof. Asshole. I picked the next name on the list, CraigUK, and tried to entice him into a private show with no luck. This routine went on for the next couple hours. I couldn't lure anyone into going private, but I at least managed to pick up 20 tokens by flashing my twat wedgie and showing off the buxom pin-up girl tattooed on my ass. I was doing better than usual, but this just wasn't going to cut it. I had to make some more money quick or my life would be fucked (or, to be precise, more fucked).

I thought it was odd that three other people asked about my son. I tried not to dwell on the thought of the way Jesse's cockhead swelled just before his cum shot out onto my chest. I shook my head and reviewed the short list of visitors loitering in my preview room hoping for a free peek at something. BeaverMan was still there, not saying a thing.

I took a break and went to the bathroom. I didn't bother putting on a robe as I normally would when Jesse was home, but after what he'd seen yesterday it didn't seem to matter. He was still sound asleep in his room anyways. The lazy bastard.

The one advantage of the pussy floss underwear is that you don't have to pull them down when you take a piss; it's easier to just pull them to the side. I had a good long pee, wiped and went into the kitchen. It was too early for a drink, but I checked to see what we had anyway. No beer; I'd polished off the vodka the other night; and the wine box was sitting in the recycle bin. I checked the cabinet over the stove and found a nip bottle of cinnamon schnapps. I looked at the time on the microwave. 11:54. Close enough. I cracked the top and downed it in one shot.

"Jesus Christ, Mom. Put some fucking clothes on. I don't want to see your wrinkly old ass first thing in the morning."

If I had been a good mother, my first instinct would have been to cover up. I didn't bother.

"Then when do you want to see it?" I wasn't able to get a laugh out of him with that. "And, by the way, it's first thing in the afternoon, you lazy prick."

Despite his apparent distaste for seeing his mom's half-naked body, he couldn't resist checking out my boosted up tits and barely covered snatch.

"Whatever." He got the milk out of the 'fridge and grabbed the box of Lucky Charms. "How would you like it if I walked around here with my dick hanging out all over the place?"

"Be my guest." I tossed the empty mini-bottle into the sink on top of the pile of dirty dishes already there. "Mommy thinks your little dinky is cute, honey, you should show it off more," I teased, using my baby voice.

"Gross." He poured the milk and began scooping up a spoonful of candy posing as a nutritious breakfast. "At least shave that hairy fucking bush."

I looked down at my crotch. My pubic hair was spilling over the top of the micro-thong, and there were curls peeking out either side. "Fuck you, ya little shit, I trimmed it this morning."

"Coulda fooled me, Sasquatch."

I had to admit that it was getting me kind of hot to be showing off my pussy hair right there in the kitchen with my son stealing glances at it when he thought I wouldn't notice. Or maybe it was just the cinnamon schnapps making me feel warm all over.

"Listen, we have to talk. Don't roll your eyes at me, this is serious."

"I know what you're going to say, and I already told you I'm going to look for a job today. Lay off, already."

"That's good," I said as I sat down at the table across from him. "But I wanted to talk about something else."

"Okay, what?" His eyes lingered on my artificially ample cleavage.

"About what happened yesterday."

"Let's not and say we did." He looked down into his bowl and resumed shoveling.

"We made a pretty good chunk of change out of it."

"I made it, you kept it."

"Don't be a douche. You know what that money is for. And I damn well did my part to earn it."

"You weren't bringing in shit shaking your ass for the camera until I joined in."

"Alright, I can't argue with that." It was impossible to gauge which way he would go on this, so I just came out with it. "And that's why I want you to do another show with me."

"For fuck's sake, Mom." He dropped his spoon and pushed his bowl away. "It's bad enough you roped me into your fucked up sex perversions once, and now you want to do it again? How fucking sick are you?"

"Hey, I'm not doing all this to get my rocks off. It's not like that, Jesse. It's about doing what I have to do to provide for this family."

"Yeah, great friggin' family you got goin' here, Mom."

"Listen, you know what's at stake. You obviously couldn't have been too disgusted by it all or you wouldn't have blown your wad as fast as you did yesterday." He didn't have a snarky comeback for that. "You only have to put up with it for fifteen or twenty minutes, and we'll get to keep the house. Plus you get a free handjob out of the deal. What's so bad about that?"

He looked at me and shook his head. "If it's no big deal, why don't you go call Grandpa to see if he'll come over and finger your snatch on camera in front of the whole fucking world."

"Wanna know why? Because your grandfather lost interest in doing that to me around the time I turned twenty-one." My heart sank when I heard myself saying that. I'd never told anyone about the things he'd done to me growing up.

"Jesus, Mom..." Jesse took a moment to compose his thoughts after that little bombshell. "Okay, look, I understand that we need the money. But I'm only doing this until we make enough for the mortgage payment, or I get job, whatever comes first."

"That's all I'm asking."

"And I want a cut. If you're going to pimp me out like this, then I at least want to be able buy enough whiskey to forget that I my own mom is jacking me off for a bunch of faggot pervs."

"If that's how it has to be. Twenty-five percent sound fair?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"You do realize by taking that money for yourself that we're only going to have to do more shows to make up the difference."

"I'm getting a job today, so it won't matter."

"All right, then, let's go. It's show time, sonny boy."

"Right now?"

"You've been staring at Mommy's tits all this time, you must be good and hard by now."

"Damn it, what's with the mommy crap? I'm not fucking twelve years old, you know."

"I know, but the faggot pervs pay extra for it."

I led my begrudging son to my bedroom and set things up. We would start a group show as soon as we raised 300 tokens. It only took about five minutes of teasing and enticing before the tokens started coming in and more users started appearing and staying. Even ThinWilly was back. We were stuck around the 200 token mark until BeaverMan415 finally stepped up and donated 100 to the cause, making him the high bidder.

My tummy was all aflutter. I was trying not to acknowledge how much of that excitement was from the anticipation of getting my son's cock back in my hands. A good mother would have stayed focused on the money, not on the impending cum bath she was about to get from her handsome boy.

I started the show by playing acting like I was a stripper for Jesse. I sat him down and seductively moved my body in front of him. The questions from the peanut gallery started right away, and I had to field them while I did my thing.

"Yes, he's my real biological son." I danced around between Jesse's outstretched knees as he sat there looking stoic. "His name is...Cody." He shifted uncomfortably as I squeezed my titties through my cheap lingerie. "He's 18, I'm 44." I wiggled my butt at "Cody" like an over-the-hill lap dancer. "No, we're not going to fuck. Mommy's going to give her baby boy a nice handjob instead." I faced him and gyrated my way through a little bump and grind routine. "C'mon, Cody, take it out for Mommy."

Jesse, with clenched jaw, shucked his boxers down and kicked them aside. His cock stood straight up. He could act like he wasn't enjoying this all he wanted, but that hard-on was telling a different story. "That's right, Dark One, my boy does have a nice big cock." It made things a lot easier not having to pretend to be turned on like I did when I was doing one of these shows alone.

Over the next ten minutes, I got him out of his wife-beater, leaving him completely naked, and I stripped out of my bustier. My saggy boobs didn't look as impressive without the support, but I got a kick out of being topless in front of Jesse. His stubborn demeanor slowly shifted to curious lust as the show went on. I got on with the main attraction before we began to lose any customers. If they stayed to the end they were more likely to throw in a tip.

I knelt down between Jesse's legs and took his cock in my hand. It was hot and hard. I was too nervous yesterday to fully appreciate it, but he really did have a fantastic tool. I always knew my boy would one day become a man, but I never expected to experience it in such a hands-on way. I tried to ignore the ache of desire in my pussy.

"I love stroking my baby boy's cock. Does that feel good, Je...Cody?"

"Yeah," he grunted. I nudged him and gave him a look. "Yeah, Mom, I like it when you jerk me off." He wasn't making any effort to sound convincing, but at least he said the words.

I stroked him in various ways, changing hands or grips every so often. I played with his balls, squeezed his cockhead, and rubbed it against my cheek once. I could tell by his breathing that he was getting close.

"Does everyone want to see my son cum all over his mommy's titties?"

There was a chorus of agreement from the half-dozen spectators. The image of them all beating off in front of their computers flashed through my head and gave me a little thrill.

'No.'

I looked and was surprised to see that it was BeaverMan who dissented.

'Have him jack off into your mouth.'

My heart jumped when I read that. BeaverMan was high bidder, which traditionally meant he was entitled to a special request. And, I was sure there would a nice bonus from him if we did it.

"They want you to cum in my mouth." I watched closely for Jesse's reaction, hoping he would go along with it.

"What?"

"There's a special request for you to jerk off into my mouth, so..."

I continued to move my hand up and down his shaft as he worked the proposition through in his head. He didn't seem immediately repulsed by the idea, but he wasn't leaping at the opportunity either.

"You're okay with that?" he asked, sounding like he couldn't believe I would even consider doing something so profane.

I shrugged like it was no big deal. "Not like I haven't done that sort of thing before."

"But not with..." He was probably too close to getting off to want to argue me out of it. "If you're cool with it, then why the fuck not?"

He stood up, grabbed his cock and started jacking himself off. I suddenly felt a little intimidated kneeling in front of my son as he loomed over me with his angry prick just inches from my face. I became keenly aware of just how big he really was, both in stature and in cock size. If he decided to push me down on the floor and fuck me, there wouldn't be much I could do to stop him. My heart raced.

"You want me to cum in your mouth, Mom?" he demanded, sounding more pissed off than turned on.

"Yes, I want my baby boy's cum."

"I'm going to fuckin' do it, Mom." This came across almost as a threat. "I'm really going to fuckin' shoot my load right in your slut mouth."

"Do it, baby. Mommy wants your cum." I wondered if he could tell that I really meant it.

He put his hand on top of my head and stroked faster. His eyes flicked between my face and my naked tits. I pulled on my stiff nipples, hoping that would encourage him.

"Open your mouth."

I tipped my head back and did as he ordered. Jesse moved in closer and angled his hard-on so that his cockhead hovered just above my open mouth.

"I'm going to cum, Mom!" His tone was less harsh, more aroused. "You ready?"

I knew he was giving me a chance to back out before it was too late, but I had no intention of missing what might be a once in a lifetime opportunity to taste my own son's cum.

"Give it to me! I want it!"

I opened wider, stuck out my tongue, and saw his cockhead swell. I knew what that meant! Suddenly, my boy was pumping spurt after spurt of his warm load straight into my mouth. My head swam with the scandalous reality of the moment. It was one thing messing around in front of the camera and pretending like I was in some cheesy porno, but it hit me hard in that moment that I was about as far as you could get from being a glamorous porn star. I was nothing but a struggling single mother down on her knees forcing her son to empty his balls down my throat. Jesse was right; I was a sick fucking whore.

"You like that, Mom?" He continued beating his cock above my face, pouring even more jizz into my open mouth. "You like swallowing my cum, Mom? Fuckin' eat it!" Jesse squeezed out the last few drops, then wiped his dick off on my chin.

I tried not to think about the inexcusable thing I'd just done, and instead concentrate on doing whatever I needed to do to bring in a few more tokens, which might at least make my filthy transgression worthwhile.

I moved close to the camera, letting my warped viewers see that my mouth was full of my son's seed. I hadn't actually swallowed any of it, but his taste was strong on my tongue. The smell of him was intoxicating. I closed my mouth and swirled it around some before letting much of it dribble out from between my lips and drip down onto my tits. I sucked some of it back in, and opened again to show that I still had a substantial supply of sperm to play with.

Some of the viewers dropped out of the room. I assumed they had blown their loads and were done. At least one dropped a five-token tip before leaving. Gee, thanks, big spender. As I juggled my son's load around on my tongue for the camera, I was very aware of Jesse standing over my shoulder watching. I wasn't expecting this. I figured he would escape out of there as soon as he could after delivering his cumshot. I didn't want to turn and look, but I was pretty sure he was still stroking his cock as he watched me play with his cum.

Once I'd done everything I could think of, including spitting Jesse's semen into my palm and slurping it back up, I went ahead and swallowed what was left in three gulps. I opened up to make sure everyone knew I had genuinely eaten all of my son's big glob of jizz.

Comments of praise and adoration flooded my message board.

"Thanks everyone!" I croaked into the microphone, my voice sounding gurgly from the coating of sperm it had just received. "That's our show for today. If you liked seeing a desperate mom swallowing her horny son's creamy load, be sure to show it with a nice big tip."

The sound of coins dropping into a slot machine sounded a few more times as the room cleared out. I was beginning to feel very self-conscious about being naked except for my floss thong with Jesse standing right next to me. BeaverMan415 was the last one left. I grabbed a towel, dabbed the cum off my chin, and then covered my naked tits with it. BeaverMan still remained.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

There was no response for about half a minute.

'You two up for more?'

I was still feeling the unresolved emotional turmoil over what I'd already done, and wasn't sure I ever wanted to do another show with my son at all, but it wouldn't hurt to at least hear what he had in mind. I looked to Jesse.

"I'm just waiting around to see how much money the final total is." He stated this like he needed some kind of excuse to still be standing there next to his slut mom.

"He wants to know if you're up for another show."

"It's always something else with you, isn't it?" he accused. "You drag me into this perverted freak show, then you keep trying to pull me in deeper." He hadn't said no. "I don't even think I could work up another one right now if I wanted to." The fact that he was still sporting a full-blown hard-on gave me no doubt that he would be able to perform again if he wanted to. I'd almost forgotten about the wonders of teenaged cock.

'Monique, 100 tokens for you to masturbate.'

"Oh, no problem there, Beaver Man!" I was excited about the easy money.

'I want you to masturbate to orgasm, and I want Cody to watch you.'

I didn't have a problem with the orgasm part, I was already a good part of the way there already based on the way my clit was pulsing under my micro-thong. But I didn't know if I could do something like that in front of Jesse. Sure, I'd just eaten his load of cum, but this seemed somehow different.

"He says-"

"Yeah, I can read it," Jesse interrupted gruffly.

He looked at me with a slight scowl, his eyes dark with what felt like contempt. I felt like he was depending on me to draw the line, hoping I would set down some sort of clear boundary somewhere. I wanted to be strong enough to do that for him, whether out of some shred of moral conviction, or, at the very least, out of humiliation and fear. Instead I gave him a slight nod.

Jesse leaned in toward my headset. "One fifty."

12