Cam Slut Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel free to take off your shirt, too, Jesse," she added seductively.

Jesse pulled his t-shirt off over his head without any ceremony. Cherie made approving noises at the sight of my boy's well-toned physique. I tried to ignore the jealousy and focus on how proud I was of him. He might not have accomplished much with his life yet, but my boy had plenty of assets worth of admiring. Just because my lips were wrapped around one of those assets didn't take anything away how I felt.

I let my shirt fall away behind me, then unclasped my bra. I had made sure to wear my one matching bra and panty set, but I didn't suppose they cared much about that. My tits dropped as my bra came away. I'd never worried about my boobs not being big enough, but being in the same room with Cherie's bodacious set of fun bags had me somewhat self-conscious.

"You two make such a sexy pair," Cherie complimented with another one of her sexy giggles.

I risked a glance toward the row of theater seats and saw that the armrest between PowerCouple69 had been lifted out of the way. Cherie was leaning on her reclining husband's lap. She had his cock threaded through the fly of his pants, and it was hard. Long and hard. It stood up straighter than any dick I'd ever seen in my life. Keith's cock was pale, and smooth, and uncut. I hadn't encountered many intact foreskins over the years, but I always found uncircumcised cocks gave me a bit of an exotic thrill. I suddenly regretted having Jesse's penis snipped without giving any real thought to what I was actually doing. I just assumed that was what was supposed to be done.

Cherie's hand gripped her husband's shaft loosely and moved up and down with leisurely strokes. Keith still had his drink in one hand as he watched his own private incest show. I would have ungenerously described him as looking like a lecher if I wasn't the one performing the vulgar acts of debauchery that were casting him in such a light. Meanwhile, his wife was looking like a feline sex goddess lounging next to him in her sheer black gown with those gorgeous tits on the verge of falling out of their lacy cups.

I stopped looking at them and concentrated on sucking cock. I got into a steady rhythm, and soon Jesse was with me. His hand was on my head where it belonged, and I was able to feel like this was going better than I had feared. His cockhead tapped against the back of my palate. I took in a long breath through my nose, then went down on him. His cock slid into my throat as I took his entire length.

"Oh, shit, yes..." It was Keith's deep voice. "Look at that, hon, all the way down."

"I don't know how she does it," Cherie responded with wonder. "Such a talent."

I pulled back and felt excess saliva drooling down my chin and dripping onto my tits. I took my son's cock all the way again. I can't say it's the most pleasant experience for me, but I couldn't resist doing it knowing how much Jesse liked it. I also enjoyed impressing our patrons. At least there was one thing I could do that Cherie Sheppard couldn't.

After one more deep-throating plunge, I resumed sucking. I must have looked like a real pig, slobbering spit all down my front, but I guess some folks think that's sexy.

"Jesse," Cherie piped up again, "when you cum, can you do that thing where you jerk off into your mom's mouth? We love that, don't we, darling?"

"I do like it. Sexy as hell." He took a sip of his scotch. "Cherie won't let me cum on her face like that."

I heard a light slap. "Don't go telling on me like that," Cherie protested.

It struck me how relaxed the two of them seemed with all of this. It made me wonder if they'd done stuff like this before. Maybe they hired different people from town to put on a kinky show for them every weekend. Last Saturday it was three lesbians with strap-ons, the weekend before that was a midget orgy. You never can tell how perverted people are just by looking at them. Of course, not many people would guess that I was jerking and sucking my son's cock behind closed doors either, so I wasn't one to judge.

"Fuck, Mom, I'm gonna cum," Jesse hissed. I knew he was able to perform in front of a camera, but I hadn't been sure how he'd do in front of real people. Looks like I had nothing to worry about.

"Give me that cum, baby," I said, my voice raspy from having just been throat fucked. "Mommy wants all your cum."

I tipped my head back, grabbed my tits, and opened my mouth wide. Jesse gripped his spit-covered cock and began jacking it over my face. He looked straight down at me with focused intensity, and I held eye contact with him as his cockhead battered against my lips. His mouth tightened into a grim line and the first warm spurt landed on my tongue. The strong scent of his sex filled my nose and I wanted more of him. My boy jerked two more shots into my mouth, then lifted his cock enough to lay one across the bridge of my nose and up onto my forehead. The rest of his load was liberally distributed on my cheeks and chin.

"Fuck, yeah," Keith remarked with appreciation. "Look at that, babe. Don't you want to try that?"

"Settle down, cowboy," Cherie teased her husband, then spoke to me. "Show it to us, Darlene."

I turned, with mouth gaping wide, and tilted my head down so they could see the wad of Jesse's semen gathered on my tongue. Doing this on camera had been no big deal, but showing off in front of two people sitting so close was more humiliating than I had expected.

"Swallow it, Darlene," Cherie instructed delicately, stroking her husband's cock more firmly. "Swallow your son's cum nice and slow for us."

I did as I was told. It helped that I was able to lose myself for a moment with something that I truly loved doing. I tried to shrug off the humiliation by telling myself it was what I'd be doing anyway if Jesse and I were at home. I took down half his load, opened to show what was left, gulped down the remainder, then proved to everyone that my mouth was empty. My son's thinning jizz trickled down my face, some of it dripping on my tits and some on my pants.

"Very nice!" Cherie gave us an appreciative golf clap.

As she did this, Keith's hand slid over her shoulder, and grabbed a handful of tit. Cherie shrugged the strap off her shoulder and let the cup holding her left breast fall away. Jesse and I remained stock still, both mesmerized by the lovely sight we were being treated to. Cherie was clearly enjoying the attention as we marveled at the full roundness of her porcelain flesh. Her areola was everything it had promised to be. It was deep brown and as big around as the bottom of a 40-ounce beer bottle. Her nipple was a small rounded nub at the center that Keith was gently tugging between his thumb and forefinger. The way her boobs jiggled in his hand, I was forced to admit that they weren't store bought after all. Those babies were all natural. I never wanted to suck another woman's tit as much as I did right then.

Keith leaned over and whispered something to his wife. She nodded.

"Jesse, is your mom as good a cocksucker as she looks?"

Jesse cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah, she's real good, I guess."

"She looks real pretty with your cum all over her face, doesn't she?"

"Uh huh." He glanced over at me a bit sheepishly. "But she always looks pretty to me."

It was all I could do not to bust out in tears right there in front of everyone.

"Aww, now isn't that just the sweetest thing." Cherie leaned over and licked the tip of her husband's cock. "Now don't you think such a good son should return the favor?"

Jesse shrugged, looking at me again for an indication of what to do.

"Don't be shy, son," Keith pitched in. "We saw you eat your momma out on one of your shows the other night. You both seemed to like it just fine."

"At least get more comfortable and take your pants off, Darlene," Cherie suggested as casually as if she was telling me to have another cucumber sandwich at a ladies luncheon. "Maybe if you spread that hot pussy for all of us to see Jesse won't be able to resist."

I stood up and undid my jeans. I was very aware of the cum still on my face, but since no one had offered me a towel I assumed it was how they wanted me. I pulled my pants down and stepped out of them. Everyone was watching me and I noticed how quiet the room was. Shouldn't there be at least some music playing? I turned my back to PowerCouple69, and slid my panties down, bending over as I did. Might as well show off my best side while I had the chance.

"Your old lady has a grade-A caboose, son," Keith said polishing off his drink. "She ever let you tap that sweet ass?" He received another slap from Cherie for that, but she appeared just as curious to hear the answer.

"No," Jesse answered quickly. "We don't do that. Have sex, that is. Well, what I mean is, we don't fuck, just...you know, fool around a little."

"Oh, I don't believe that for a minute." Cherie sat up and pulled out her other boob, giving them both a squeeze and a shake. "That can't be true, Darlene. Please tell me you're not holding out on your poor son like that."

"No...it's true. We haven't had sex as far as actual intercourse goes." I sounded like an idiot. "Not just that we haven't, but that we're never going to. We just mess around enough to make what we need to pay the bills. It's all just for the camera," I lied.

"Okay, if you say so," Cherie conceded, sounding like she didn't believe me. "Now how about spreading that pussy like you do on your webcam?"

I sat down on the floor facing them and opened my legs. Cherie leaned forward with a leering sparkle in her eye. It made me suspect that this show was as much for her as it was for her husband's birthday. She was using both hands to tweak each of her nipples, alternately caressing and twisting them as she watched me. Keith was tending to his own hard-on and was managing to look surprisingly sexy doing so. I reached down and spread my lips apart, exposing myself to my audience.

"Look how wet she is," Cherie said nudging her husband. "And I can see how hard her clit is from all the way over here." Her legs rubbed together suggestively and I knew she was feeling almost as horny as I was. The image of Cherie's face between my thighs suddenly popped into my head, and I can't say it bothered me any.

"What do you think of your mom's pussy, Jesse?" Keith asked point blank.

"It's good." Jesse couldn't help looking down as me holding myself open on the floor. "Actually...it's pretty great. Not what I ever expected, but...yeah, it's really awesome."

"And you're telling me you have access to a piece like that and you haven't dipped your wick yet?" Keith's hand had found its way around behind Cherie and he was massaging his wife's crotch. "You gotta get on that, son."

"No," Jesse scoffed. "Messing around is one thing, but there's no way I'm fucking my own mom."

It was the right answer, but I didn't like hearing it.

"Jesse has girls lining up to fuck him, he doesn't need my old pussy for that," I added. "Plus, fucking my son is too far over the line, even for me." It was hard to make a convincing argument as I sat on the floor showing off my dripping cunt hole to everyone there.

"What if I made it worth your while?" Keith proposed.

I hesitated, but Jesse answered right away. "No. Sorry."

Keith whispered to Cherie. She looked surprised, but then nodded in assent. Keith stood, his long, hard cock bouncing enticingly, and headed out of the room. "Please excuse me a minute while I go slip into something more comfortable." With a sly wink he left.

"He's incorrigible, isn't he?" Cherie said as she stood.

I wasn't sure if she wanted me to keep holding my pussy open. I relaxed a little and began rubbing it lightly. She seemed to enjoy that.

"You have to forgive him, you see..." she shimmied out of her gown leaving her naked except for a pair of heels and that tiny black g-string, "it's been a while since he's seen a son fuck his own mother." She walked purposefully to Jesse, her spectacular tits swaying with each step. "It all started innocently enough." Cherie ran the tip of her index finger along the top of Jesse's hard-on. "Then one day Keith came home early and caught Jeremy humping me out by the pool."

She looked down at me to see my reaction. I was shocked, to say the least, but I was also beyond turned on by the idea that this sophisticated lady, who was such a pillar of the community, was having incest with her own son. Not only did it make me feel like less of a sick pervert, but also helped me see that Cherie wasn't the perfect role-model that everyone in town held her up to be. She was just as fucked up as the rest of us.

"I thought my husband was going to kill us both," she went on with her story, moving to stand in front of me where I sat. "But, instead, he pulled out his cock and told us to keep going. Jeremy and I had had a lot of good fucks before that, but having his father watch made us both cum harder than ever."

Cherie squatted down in front of me. As the tiny swatch of fabric over her crotch pulled tight against her pussy, it became evident to me that she was completely shaved down there. Jesse was still captivated by her sumptuous tits as I stared between her legs. She reached down, ran her fingers up the length my pussy lips from my hole to my clit. I wasn't expecting her to touch me like that, but I can't say I minded very much. She brought her fingers to her nose and sniffed. She smiled at my scent, then licked her fingers. Seeing her taste me sent goosebumps up my back.

"If you really haven't fucked your son yet, I would highly recommend it." She stood, turned and strode back to the plush seats. Her ass didn't show a single sign of her age. How many hours did she have to spend on the elliptical to keep it looking so tight?

Cherie curled up on the leather, eyeing the two of us like we were the prey to her horny cat. I continued to toy absently with my clit, while Jesse shifted uneasily next to me. No one spoke and the silence was becoming awkward. More semen dripped from the point of my chin and landed on my belly. What had I gotten myself into?

Keith returned in animated style, all smiles and gestures of greeting. He was wearing a short robe, and I assumed nothing else underneath.

"You let them in on our family secret?" he asked his wife as he sat down.

"They know all about how you like to watch your son fuck his mother."

"God help me, I do at that." He leaned over and kissed her passionately, feeling up one of her breasts as he did. He then turned his attention back to us. "My wife hasn't been the same since her boy went away to school. We were hoping you two could help us get by until Jeremy comes home for summer break. What do you say?"

Jesse looked at me, expecting me to take the lead this time.

"I...I wish we could, but...we never intended to have sex...not like that." I didn't sound the least bit confident in my convictions, and Keith knew it.

"I'll match what Cherie's already paid you."

I admit that sent a tingle through my clit. We could be caught up on the mortgage by tomorrow. But, from the look Jesse was giving me, I knew I couldn't take it.

"I'm sorry. Handjobs and blowjobs are one thing, but that..."

"I'm guessing you're behind on your electric bill, too, right? What if I sweetened the pot with enough to get you squared away with that as well?"

I bit my lip. It was more than tempting. But could I let myself sink that low? Was I really so desperate that I would fuck my own son for the entertainment of these two deviants just to pay a few bills?

"Tell you what," Keith said, "why don't you two step aside and discuss it privately. Another thousand dollars and whatever you're behind on your electric for you two to fuck while my wife and I watch."

I think he was getting off just as much on the negotiation as he was over the possibility of seeing me bang my son. I got up off the floor and went to the corner of the room with Jesse.

"Mom. Seriously?" Jesse began in a scolding whisper.

"I know, I know. It's just that it's a lot of money. We'd be almost all set."

"You don't believe that shit about Mrs. Sheppard fucking Jeremy, do you?"

I thought about the look in her eye as she shared her confession. "Yeah, I do. Apparently rich folks can be just as messed up as anyone else.

"But we're still saying no."

"Hold on, let's make sure we've thought this through." I took a deep breath and glanced over at our customers.

Cherie had her husband's cock out of his robe, and he had his hand down the front of her g-string. I wondered if Jesse didn't agree would they be willing to at least fuck me? They wouldn't even need to pay me. God, I was too horny to be making any kind of rational decisions.

"Listen, here's the thing," I went on, knowing I could be about to send Jesse into a rage. "It's something that we're probably going to end up doing eventually anyway."

Jesse's mouth literally dropped open. I didn't wait for him to gather his wits before continuing.

"I mean, let's face it. I want to fuck you, and I'm pretty sure you want to fuck me. You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

He looked away, exasperated that he was being pinned down like that. "Okay, fine. Yes, I want to fuck you, Mom, but that doesn't mean I should do it. Or that I want to do it in front of these freaked up fuckers."

"Honey, I know this isn't the best time or place, but I really want you inside me. I've been thinking about you every night." I moved closer, my spit and cum spattered belly touching his. "I think about wrapping my wet pussy around your hard cock and making love to you. Making you feel so good. I want to cum on your cock, Jesse. I know that's not something a mother should ever say, but I can't help it."

"Fuck, Mom," he growled in frustration at my words and the closeness of my naked body. His stiff cock pressed against my hip. I sensed that he wanted to kiss me, but was holding back. "Can't we just do all that at home?"

"We could," I grazed an erect nipple over his chest, "but if we do what we both want to do here, we don't have to bother with that damned webcam anymore. We'd be practically all paid up, and we could get respectable jobs. We could suck and fuck each other just because we wanted to, not because we had to do it to make money. That sounds nice, doesn't it?"

His hand slid up my back. My son looked into my eyes, struggling with his dilemma. I knew better than to speak and instead pressed my body tighter against his.

"God, Mom, I want to fuck you so bad."

"And you can, honey. Right now. You can fuck me right here, if that's what you want. Mommy wants you deep inside her cunt."

That must have been the final straw. Jesse kissed me hard on the lips, not even caring that there was still some of his own cum lingering there. He took my hand and we walked back to our spot in front of PowerCouple69. Cherie stopped sucking Keith's cock and looked up with gleeful expectation.

Jesse cleared his throat. "Throw in our phone bill and you have a deal."

"Ha! You drive a hard bargain, son." He looked down at Cherie with her face in his lap. "I don't know, dear, this is getting expensive."

Instead of saying anything, she dipped her head down kissed his balls and looked up at him, her eyes shining with pure desire.

"Tell you what, stud, I'll meet your price, but for that much money you have fuck my wife when you're done with your mom."

Jesse looked at me with the hopeful expression he always got when he wanted something but was sure I'd say no.

"Would you like to fuck Mrs. Sheppard, Jesse?" I asked, doing all I could not to let the envy leak into my tone. I wrapped my hand around his hard shaft. "Do you want to put this in Jeremy's mom?" I knew Cherie would love hearing it phrased that way. "She misses her son's cock and needs yours inside that beautiful bald cunt of hers."