CamDevil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
586 Followers

Eager more now than ever, she jerked back hard and the extra length slid down, expelling all her pre-cum down over her fingers and exposing her spunk coated glans. She dragged her fingers through the increasing flow, lubricating her grip as she began to lightly stroke.

Beneath her hand she could feel her foreskin thickening from the end, becoming a veritable cock sleeve packed with nerves that could slide along much of her length. Within, the network of arteries twisted and writhed until some of the vessels surpassed the thickness of a pencil. They were so filled with blood, they felt like they were rings within, creating a ever heightening sensation as her fingers passed over pulsing ribbing.

"Master, I can't even begin to describe how this feels. I've take a lot of transformational pills, but these? These are amazing."

At the same time, her balls were growing explosively. Already each was as big a plum, forcing her sack to fill much of the space between her thighs. The feeling of spunk churning within combined with the steady pulses of growth were like a soft vibrator against her pussy. With a sudden pulse, their size grew to rival peaches. "This feels incredible. They're so heavy and they're still growing. I, I think I'm-OH YES!"

At once, her balls pulled tight against her pussy. They smacked with such force they slid inside as her as cum flowed up her shaft. She masturbating furiously now with both hands, urging her first release to burst forth. With each stroke, her pussy clenched against her sack, sending further throbs up her shaft. She bucked up and two things happened at once. She came with two mind-shattering orgasms, both male and female, and her anus pulled the plug all the way inside her so that the widest point was pushing against her many prostates. The bursts of cum became a flow as her gasps became moans loud enough that they were audible on other shows across the house.

As if that was what she had been waiting for, the overwhelming pleasure became a buzz in the back of her mind as the pressure in her anus faded entirely. As if her body had, again, somehow absorbed the rubber. Even with control over her body again, the urge to fuck and be fucked did not wane. Still, she was on her feet now and her body was saturated with chemical #94 now, the last pills having shattering in that orgasm. Even then, there were still the better part of a dozen pills left in the bottle.

She noted she was still fully erect, as if nothing could slake her thirst for sex.

"Oh my FUCKING GODDESS this body is amazing!" She hugged herself, her newly enlarged tits just bigger than her arms. Wiggling that that made her dick sway, the movements making her gasp with surprise pleasure.

"I think I know why the notes called this the Omnibus drug, Master. I'm fairly certain it was some dad joke about being both a succubus and an incubus because I feel insatiable now—and there's still SO MUCH of my transformation left! I wonder...I wonder if I can control it now."

She visualized her perfect legs. Ones with thick calves and thighs as well as feet that never needed heels. With a crack, her feet changed. The balls of her feet widened as her arch curved. Her toes and heels became claws, letting her rest her weight on her own natural high heel. The alterations cascaded upwards, her comparatively thin legs filling out until she was on par with a power lifter. There was a grinding feeling as her bones lengthened, adding inches to her height.

"Now for an ass to match and a tail! What good is a devil without a tail? In fact, I am the best devil, right Master? So it stands to reason that even one tail is not enough. How many tails do you want your goddess to have, you deviant?"

The responses were all over the place but ultimately settled on four.

That settled, Olivia caressed her ass. Once her defining feature, it had been dwarfed by her impossible sex organs and tits, but she was about to resolve that. Inches bloomed into existence on her frame, her hips swelling to be even with her shoulders and then continuing to swell until the jiggling flesh was even with her outstretched elbows. Her ass grew similarly, the curve swelling astronomically until she could no longer cup her cheeks with her hands. This had the side effect of further thickening her thighs, but she was okay wit that.

"Whaddya think, Master? Big enough for now? No? Yeah, I agree."

Another couple inches swelled into existence. "Now for the tails!"

Only, growing in tails was not like altering existing physiology, she had to create the very idea of them from scratch. They would have to be long and slender, obviously, with a wide, flared tips so as to have more penetrative implements. Being prehensile would help, too.

In waves, pressure rolled down her spine. It built and built until she was sure her body was going to break. Then, all at one, all four tails sprouted. The heart-shaped tips coiled around her wrists and ankles.

From there, she moved up her body. Where her fingers caressed, toned muscle grew more and more defined. It was not long before her silhouette was much more masculine aside from the massive tits hanging like amber teardrops from vastly enlarged pectorals. She rubbed her arms next, bulking them up part by part until every inch of her body communicated physical power.

She looked over herself in the monitor. Her once dark hair had bleached silver at some point and grown to fall around her impressive ass, though it was still a cascade of thick ringlets. Her star-pupiled eyes shimmered against her golden irises. Tiny points grew from her temples, that would have to get changed. Running her fingertips over her tiny horns she drew the bone out of her skin, curving them out and then up before twisting them back to the outside to make a shape similar to an open hourglass.

"Now for the last pills, Master. Where should I put them?"

The chat was oddly quiet, no doubt many of them were furiously rubbing themselves. A thought crossed Olivia's mind and she reached towards the camera, tendrils of lust coiling around her outstretched arms before sliding into the lens. In response, a tingling sensation crawled up her arm. It grew more distinct until it was the feeling of hundreds of lovers' lips caressing her skin.

"Tell me where to put the pills, Master, before I get cross."

Answers were flying in now, but none of them interested her. Finally, one suggested she shove them down her cock.

Taking a seat once more, her body now considerably larger than her chair, she grinned at the camera as she pulled out the first of the last eight pills. Looking at the capsule and the slit in her dick, it was obvious the latter was smaller. Kissing the first of many, she pushed it against her tip. There was the briefest feeling of resistance before the pill slid into her dick. The second and third followed quickly.

"Can you see that, Master? How the pills are making my dick all bumpy? I can't wait to have them all inside me!"

With each successive insertion, it got both easier and harder. She could easily fit two fingers in her dick hole now, but the sheer number of capsules end to end was longer than her dick was currently. She was worried the last three weren't going to fit when the first one popped.

Applied directly to her shaft, the pill's effect was exponentially stronger. At once her dick was even with her collar bone, and its thickness was more than she could grasp with one hand. The second pill popped and this time her balls grew, inflating to the size of oranges and then grapefruits. Her awareness to her body picked up on the massive amount of extra testosterone beginning to flow through her system. Even without a direct application, her muscles were benefiting from the pills.

That was not the only effect of the extra hormones. Though she had taken great pains to regularly remove much of her body hair, her body was starting to sprout fine, silver follicles up her legs and down her arms. Rubbing her arm, she found the soft hair only enhanced the plush feeling of her muscles. To finish it off, a heart shaped bush grew into place above her cock.

Olivia shoved the last three pills into her cock. She grabbed a knobby, progressively larger dildo, one that had once been too big for her pussy, to plug up her dick. Each slightly larger ball both pushed the pills deeper until the entire eight inches of length were sunk into her.

Working her shaft with both hands, the Omnibus felt the pills popping one after another. Her tails, once an after thought, began to get more and more sensitive as their anatomy knit the rest of the way into her body. It was not long before she had enough control so she could toy with her nipples and cup her balls as she jerked with abandon building up a pressure that she was sure was going to break her cock.

Her body seemed to be steadily swelling larger with the pressure as well. Her cock grew to her lips not once, or even twice, but three times until her weight destroyed her chair and she hit the floor.

The door opened behind her and Sara rushed in just as the pressure reached critical levels. The dildo began to slip free as her balls once more clenched for a flood. Not only did the rubber toy shoot across the room, but a flood of cum washed Sara back into the main room.

Getting to her feet, Olivia stalked towards the open door. The House's lust stirred around her, the fog of desire growing thicker as one by one, every person in the house left their room to stand before her. Most of the assembled group, a mix of women and men, were all in the midst of their on-camera time, their bodies each changed to some extent. They each approached in their own time, their hands caressing her sweat and cum slick skin. Already her tails were seeking out eager partners, it was not long before she was the center of a massive orgy that lasted for hours.

Two days later, Olivia was still a Omnibus. Blood tests revealed she was saturated with the chemicals that somehow enabled her transformation. It was likely she was producing it within her body now. Her body still changed on command, it was the only way she could get around with her perpetually hard, two-foot dick.

She was still doing TF Pill Roulette, though she would just analyze the pill and recreate the effects with her impossible body. The more people watched, the more she felt in control of those changes. It was not long before she was the most popular streamer on the internet. Thousands tuned in just to watch her lay about and read while at her "half size".

When asked, most said they felt a connection, as if she was talking right to them. Many claimed she had visited them personally even though she hardly ever left the house any more.

Even constantly surrounded by praise and pleasure, Olivia was not satisfied. There was still so much about her new body she did not understand. So much more to explore...

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
586 Followers
12