Camera in the Wall Ch. 01

Story Info
He puts a camera in the bedroom wall to spy on his mother.
1.8k words
4.14
81.9k
84

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

Chapter 01 of several. No consummation in this part, just mutual masturbation.

Please no comments about editing unless you make an offer of help, my thanks to Dave for what he has done to make this work.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I'm a 22 year old artist; mostly my work is commercial murals. I live with my mother Sandra, she is 45 and works as a nurse at our local hospital. She keeps herself in good shape working out at the gym in the physiotherapy department. We don't fight or anything but we don't really do anything together either.

Dad walked out five years ago and since then my sisters have married and moved out. The house is not being looked after as well as it was. For example we had problems with the heating system and had it totally replaced but all the holes that have been left where the pipes went through the walls up high near the ceiling are still there.

I don't have a girlfriend so I have plenty of time to spend in my bedroom wanking while looking at porn on my computer, or reading stories on Literotica. My favourites are about sex with older women, especially incest. I'm often on the computer till 2am and Mum keeps moaning about it. Sometimes she walks right into my room without knocking and I struggle to take the porn off the screen before she sees it.

Mum doesn't have a partner either and I often hear her wanking in her bedroom which is next to mine. One night I climbed up on my chest of drawers to look through the hole and I could just about see her from the waist up. She has this digital alarm clock with a back light which lights up her room quite well. Mum was obviously wanking and I could see her arms moving and her breasts were jiggling around. She has really big dark areolas which showed up really well in the dim light as they were dancing around.

I was getting really turned on and while I was standing there playing with my dick through my joggers I realised that the chest of drawers was a little wobbly. As I was playing with myself, I heard it creaking and guessed Mum could hear it too. Since I was moving, it was difficult to keep my eye at the hole in the wall. I got down and laid on my bed. I was still turned on and still thinking about Mum while I played with myself 'til I came in a tissue then laid down to sleep.

The following night I did exactly the same thing again and as I drifted off to sleep I thought about getting a camera and putting it in the hole so I could watch Mum on my computer and not risk the creaking drawer unit. The following day I dropped into Maplins and purchased a camera which is about the size and shape of a lipstick. Before Mum got home I wedged it in the hole and plugged it into my computer using a USB extension lead. It worked a treat and I was able to direct it quite well to see most of the bed and the side of the room where I guessed Mum got dressed.

The problem I had was that there was now a really obvious cable hanging out of the hole and down the wall. My solution was quite drastic but it worked well. I moved the furniture around so the wardrobe was under the hole then put a cardboard archive box on top. I ended up with a better layout with more room by the computer desk which was a terrific bonus. I was able to give the desk a quarter turn which meant Mum had to come right into the room before she could see the computer screen. She was surprised by the changes but agreed it worked well and she was not suspicious.

That night Mum got undressed, I got a brilliant view of her facing the camera. First she undid the zip of her skirt and it fell to the floor. Then she unclipped her suspenders and slipped her stockings down her legs. Next she slipped her knickers down, lifting her feet in turn to take them and the stockings off. As she stood, she ran her fingers up her thighs and onto her fanny, lingering there for a while and I could see her playing with herself. After a couple of minutes she lifted her T shirt off over her head then turned her back to the camera before reaching behind to unclip her bra. It slid down her arms and fell to the floor. I could see she was rubbing her breasts but sadly facing the wrong way.

Mum then walked out of shot to go to the bathroom for ten minutes, returned and got into bed, then turned out the light. Shit, it had not occurred to me there would not be enough light for a decent image but I still sat there and wanked to the grainy, dark picture. Mum started rapidly rubbing her fanny like she had the previous two nights then stopped dead, frozen with a contorted look on her face. That was the first time I had seen a woman cum. I saw her relax then pull the bedding up over her and I sat there wanking and cumming into a tissue.

The following night Mum stood there, removed her uniform and idly rubbed her shoulders, arms, stomach, back, thighs, neck and face, in fact pretty much all over. I wondered if she was itching. Then she released her front fastening bra and with it still on her shoulders she rubbed her breasts, initially under and between them then she rubbed across the nipples with her palms. Almost like she remembered something she suddenly moved her hands down and removed her suspender belt, pushed her stockings down her legs then slipped her knickers down. As she bent down to remove her stockings and knickers her breasts were hanging low.

Now that is one view that I love and is always guaranteed to get me hard. I love mature breasts but not the huge things that seem very popular at the moment. I like them to be a bit saggy and with the nipples low down, even at the bottom pointing downwards. I'm so happy that Mum's tits are like this with big dark areolas and when she bends down they are pear shaped, I love them.

Anyway I digress, Mum bent down to remove her knickers and stockings then put a foot on the bed to look at it. Her thigh came up between her breasts so one was hanging down each side and I was in seventh heaven. She went to the bathroom and out of my sight but the way her breasts were jiggling on the way there was gorgeous.

Mum returned to the bedside naked and rubbing some cream into her hands, then ran her hands under her breasts and much to my surprise she lifted a breast up high, bent her head down and sucked on the nipple. My dick jumped and I came. She moved her hand away so her breast was being held up by sucking on it and I had what I can only describe as butterflies in my stomach. She released the suction and her breast flopped back down and bounced, the nipple looked massive and standing up proud. She rubbed her fingers over it then lifted the other breast to her mouth and I managed to come again just as she let it go.

Sadly Mum turned the light off and went to bed. I did the same and slept soundly dreaming of my sexy mother sucking on her tits, then in my dream I took them away from her and sucked on them myself.

Mum worked late shifts, mostly getting home at 00.30 or 2.30am so I found myself watching her until 1am or 3am most nights. Sometimes she would sit on the end of her bed to use her computer or watch TV. She was only just in shot but I saw her stroking and pulling at her breasts and pussy quite a lot so I guessed she was watching some porn. Mum started sitting on the end of her bed regularly and more often than not she would be naked and sit there for a couple of hours

One night Mum was really going for it, treating her tits and pussy quite roughly and she came a couple of times. Suddenly she stood up and went out of my view, returning almost immediately wearing a nightdress then sat looking at her screen; it was boring so I went to bed.

A couple of nights later Mum watched her screen for a little while fully dressed in her uniform then went off to the bathroom for a while. She returned into view naked and sat on the bed in a bit of a rush, almost like something happened on TV. She sat forwards so her tits were hanging down a bit and she played with them, she obviously had an orgasm, then left again, returning in her robe. It looked like she washed the lino where she was sitting.

For a few weeks after that I hardly saw anything as Mum kept herself covered for some reason. Gradually she started getting a bit careless and showing more and as time went on she got really sexy with the way she played with herself. She was obviously enjoying it and I wondered if she was sharing with a boyfriend on skype or something, as it was almost like she was teasing him. I regularly cum at the same time as Mum and guess him as well. A few times I heard her, through the wall, talking to him, asking if he liked what he saw and if he'd like to play with her tits and fuck her pussy etc. I answered by nodding my head and smiling as I didn't want her to know I could see or hear her.

Away from the bedroom we started talking, not sexy stuff as such, but communicating. One day I could see her tits as she was bending down doing some housework, dressed in her robe. She saw me staring and looked down at them, instead of moaning or something she looked back at me and smiled. I don't know if it was my imagination or I had never noticed before but after that Mum seemed to be getting a little careless with her clothing and I'd get some lovely glimpses here and there.

Occasionally we would sit and watch a film on TV together. One of my highlights was a Stephen King film. When it got scary she even snuggled up to me and I copped a feel of her tit for several minutes without her realising.

Or did she...

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers