Camera Phone Threesome

Story Info
A threesome with my wife and her friend, with a twist.
5k words
4.19
86.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSSmutter
JSSmutter
29 Followers

Please note, this is a cuckold story

I had stupidly made a pass at my wife's friend, Claire, the week before when she was round at our house for drinks with my wife. When I say 'stupidly,' I mean it was both drunkenly clumsy as I'd been out the dating game for quite a while and it was never going to happen, especially when my wife was only in the bathroom upstairs. When she'd told me to get lost I'd begged her not to tell my wife. Thankfully, she hadn't said anything that night but I was worried she would say something and I had fretted about it all week although if she had, my wife hadn't let on. Claire was coming up again tonight as they were both going out for a few drinks at a nearby club.

I'd had the hots for Claire from the second I'd set eyes on her. I think every guy did. She was one of those women who knows she's hot -- sexy as hell, with a fabulous body and even more fabulous tits. On top of that, she was stunningly gorgeous. Completely out of my league but a guy can dream. Not that my wife was ugly by any means. She wasn't. She could pull just about any guy she wanted if she tried. It's just that Claire was super hot and very, very sexy.

I could hear the usual pleasantries when she arrived as her and my wife complimented one another on how they looked.

"Hiya!" Claire said as she entered the living room.

"Hi," I replied, feeling embarrassed.

My wife followed Claire into the room. "We're heading down the club. Shouldn't be too late." She came over to give me a kiss goodbye. "Want to have a threesome with me and Claire tonight?" she whispered in my ear.

I thought I was hearing things.

"Sorry? What?!"

"Want to have a threesome with me and Claire tonight?" she said louder.

I stared at my wife, then at Claire, shocked. Claire nodded.

"Really," Claire said.

"Really," my wife said as well.

"What? For real? A threesome? With you and Claire?" I tried to disguise my rabid excitment.

"Uh. Yeah." was all I could say. "Are you sure?"

"Oh, we're sure," they replied in unison.

"Great!" I said, stunned, "After the club?"

"Yep. When we get back," my wife said. "To make sure it goes as smoothly as possible I'll text you as we're leaving. I want you to be naked when we get here so there's no silly awkwardness. It'll be strange enough but I think that'll kick things off better. Okay?"

"Okay!" I replied, a hard-on growing in my pants.

My wife leant forward to kiss me and patted my growing stiffy through my trousers. "See you later."

With that, they left.

I was flabbergasted. I wondered if my wife was simply fullfilling my fantasies having taken pity on me or if Claire actually fancied me and just wanted to fuck me without doing it behind my wife's back. I wondered which one had suggested it. My hard-on had fully developed.

The evening seemed to drag on forever. It didn't help that I kept checking the clock every five minutes wondering when they would get back from the club. Nervously, I knocked back several shots of rum to try to calm myself. The last thing I wanted to do was let nerves get the better of me and miss out on my chance to fuck Claire!

Eventually my phoned beeped at 11.30pm and my heart skipped a beat. This was it! I was getting to fuck Claire and have a threesome with her and my wife! I checked the text I had received from Kate. "Cumn soon." was all it said.

"Did that mean they would be here soon or did that mean they were going to leave the club soon?" I wondered. As it was only a ten minute walk from the club to our house I decided not to take any chances and immediately set about taking my clothes off. Not that I had much on in the first place. I'd had two showers during the evening just to try and distract myself for a while, so I wasn't wearing much. Twenty minutes went by, then thirty. Finally, around forty five minutes after the text I heard keys in the front door. "Please be a threesome, please be a threesome," I chanted to myself, afraid that one or both of them had chickened out.

To my relief, excitement and a little embarrassment because I was naked, I heard both my wife's voice and Claire's. "Oh God, don't be a joke, don't be a joke, don't be a joke," I continued my internal chanting. Claire came through to the living room first, clearly on the tipsy side. My wife tumbled after her.

"Haha!" Claire said. "He's naked!"

My wife burst out laughing.

"Aw god," I thought, "they were winding me up. They just wanted me to be naked for giggles when they got here."

I picked up my underwear.

"What're you doing?" asked my wife, slurring her words slightly, "I thought you were up for a threesome with me and Claire?"

"You mean it's for real? I thought you'd been winding me up when you both burst out laughing."

"If you're up for it, we are," Kate said.

"Yup!" said Claire, laughing.

Kate cupped Claire's left breast and began massaging it. "See."

My cock suddenly forgot its nervousness and sprang into life. By the time Claire began stroking my wife's tits in return, my cock was rock hard.

"Haha! Oh look! He likes that," Claire said to Kate, nodding in the direction of my hardon.

I stood up to join in, my cock bouncing as I did so. They both stopped what they were doing.

"What're you doing?" Kate asked.

"Uh, I was going to join in."

"He's so impatient!" snapped Claire.

"Patience, dear, patience. We have to set some ground rules first," Kate said.

"Uh, like what?" I said, immediately backing off, afraid of upsetting either of them and unwilling to wreck my chances.

"We're going to do everything," Kate said, smiling.

"Great!" I replied.

"No. I mean, everything," she repeated, emphasising the last word.

"Okay," I said, clearly unsure of where this was going.

"I mean, I told Claire she could shove a dildo up your arse. That kind of everything. She's never done it before."

"I've wanted to try that on a guy for years just to see what it's like," Claire added, "but I've never dated anyone that was up for it."

"You told her?!" I asked, incredulous that my wife had broken our confidence. My cock immediately headed southwards.

"We tell each other everything," she replied, unconcerned. "Don't worry, she wont tell anyone."

"Not a word," Claire slurred slightly, "Your secret's safe with me," she continued, tapping her nose with her finger.

"I told her the first time we did it," Kate stated, matter-of-factly.

Claire nodded. "Yup."

"You mean you've known all this time?" I asked her, my jaw dropping.

"Yup," she nodded again.

"Um, okay... um, um, I guess, I think, I..."

"She knows all about your pervy dominatrix fetishes as well," Kate added.

"She what?!"

Claire nodded again. "Yup, I do. Bad boy."

Both of them fell into peels of laughter.

"Oh, come on. If you're going to take the piss..."

"Oh, don't be like that. It was funny, that was all," Kate admonished.

I smiled. "Yeah, I suppose it was."

"She also knows about your little 'pussy worship' fetish."

"Can't wait to try that one out!" Claire said, "Hardly any of the guys I go out with will even go down on me never mind do it right! From what Kate tells me, you're very, very good at it."

"I do my best," I replied, flattered, already really looking forward to eating Claire out. My dick began to stiffen again.

"Are you getting a hardon at the thought of licking me out?" asked Claire.

My cock surged upwards.

"Em, yes."

"Bad boy."

Both of them laughed again.

"Right! I'll get the mood set," Kate said. At that, she headed through to the kitchen and began getting drinks organised. "Light some candles!" she shouted through. Once everything was arranged to her liking, Kate sat down beside Claire on the sofa leaving me to return to my armchair.

"You're not allowed to kiss Claire," she said. "And you can only touch one of us if we give permission first. Basically, you're our slave and you have to obey everything we say!"

My cock really jumped at hearing aloud that I would be dominated by two women at the same time. I'd fantasised about it for years, even more than I'd fantasised about an ordinary threesome with two women. My heart pounded in my chest.

Both of them were wearing matching thigh-length high-heeled boots, similar short skirts and sexy tight tops. Claire's fabulous tits stretched the material of her white top really, really tight and I could see her nipples poke through from underneath her bra.

"So, slave," Kate said, "on your knees and crawl over here."

My heart leapt in my chest as I slid off the chair and crawled over towards them both.

"Kiss my feet!" Kate commanded.

I did as she instructed and began to kiss the toes of her high-heeled boots.

"Kiss MY feet!" Claire barked.

I switched to kissing her feet, savouring the moment. It was my every fantasy. I was looking forwards to fucking Claire after she had dominated me. I'd fantasised about doing just this for a long, long time and now it was coming true! I couldn't believe my luck! Kate got up from the sofa while I was kissing Claire's feet and walked behind me.

"Get up on your knees and open your legs. I want to see your balls dangling."

I did as she instructed, never once removing my lips from the delicious task of kissing Claire's high-heeled boots. Suddenly, an explosion of pain erupted from between my legs as Kate kicked me hard in the balls. I dropped to the floor like a stone, crumpled.

"Like I said, we're going to do everything. That means anything we want, slave. Your balls are ours to do with as we please."

"Owww!" I groaned, "What the fuck?!"

Kate and I had experimented with different types of female domination scenarios before, including ball busting to try it out after seeing it on the internet but to be honest it was way too fucking painful and I wasn't keen to ever repeat it. I did however, get the impression Kate had quite enjoyed it.

"We can stop if you want," Kate said.

"Oh yeah, stop. Too sore," I said, relieved this wasn't going to be part of the evening.

"No, I mean stop everything. Claire goes home and I go to bed type stop. You either let me kick you in the balls again or it's over for the evening."

"Fuck! What a dilemma!" I thought, "Getting my balls kicked into next week or give up on the chance to fuck Claire and wave goodbye to the threesome!"

"Well? What's it to be? Stop? Or keep going? If we keep going, you just have to take it and not complain. Your choice."

"Keep going, but not so hard," I groaned, "and don't forget those things are really sensitive."

Kate laughed. "I know. Get back on your knees and open your legs."

I did as she ordered.

"Kiss my feet!" Claire said.

Claire kept one foot on the floor while I kissed it and ground the pointed heel of her boot into my back as I bent over to do as she said.

Another explosion of pain erupted between my legs as Kate kicked me in the balls again. Once more, I fell to the ground. By the time I had regained some of my composure they had swapped places. Now Claire was behind me and Kate was instructing me to kiss her feet. She too, drove one of her pointed heels into my flesh.

"Open your legs!" Claire commanded from behind me.

"Oh my God! Claire's about to kick me in the balls!" I thought. Almost before the thought was fully formed and certainly before I was ready for it, Claire thudded her pointed toe between my thighs and into my scrotum and I collapsed to the floor for a third time.

"Bullseye!" Claire laughed.

"Get up, loser!" Kate sneered.

"I can't take any more of that," I groaned earnestly.

"Geeze, you're no fun," Kate said. "Okay, we'll have to have some fun with you another way. Get up on your hands and knees so Claire can kick you in the balls again. Just once more. Claire has had one less kick than me."

It was my absolute fantasy to be dominated, especially by Claire, indeed just being naked in front of her gave me a rush, but I wasn't sure I could take another kick in the nuts.

"Get on your hands and knees so I can kick you in the balls again. And don't keep me waiting!" Claire said sharply.

Hesitantly, I got onto my hands and knees, my nutsack dangling between my legs and felt the gentle brush of her suede boots as she teased me with her toe. I steeled myself against the inevitable pain-fire that was about to erupt from my groin. A few seconds went by and then I felt it -- a sickening thud as she kicked me really, really hard in the balls and I instantly fell to the ground in a crumpled mess, clutching my groin and groaning loudly.

"That was fun," Claire said. "I've often felt like kicking guys in the balls but I've never done it for real," she added with a smile. "You really get a feeling of power seeing them hanging there just before you kick them, don't you?" she said to Kate.

"Yeah, it's all he deserves anyway," Kate said. "I'll pour you a drink, slave. You can have it when you're feeling better."

Some ten minutes later I was just well enough to have my drink, a very large one. Desire had long since deserted my dick.

"Don't keep us waiting too long," Kate said, "I don't care if it was sore. We're not going to hang around all night."

"Are you horny yet, Claire?" Kate asked her friend.

"Oh yeah," she replied. "I could do with some attention."

"Well slave, are you feeling well enough to give head?" Kate asked.

"Yes," I replied, desire instantly returning to my cock at the thought of eating Claire out.

"Lay on the floor."

I did as I was told and lay flat on the floor, my dick quickly stiffening despite the constant dull throb still coming from my balls.

"Does he always get a hard-on at the thought of licking you out?" Claire asked.

"Mostly," Kate replied, "I hadn't really thought about it. You can go first," she offered, generously.

Kate beckoned Claire to straddle my face. Claire had at some stage removed her knickers and I could see her neatly trimmed snatch under her short skirt as she knelt over me with her back to my lower half. Above me I was utterly captivated by the huge mounds of her breasts and seeing her beautiful minge, all of which were in my line of sight all at once, as she positioned herself to sit on my face. Her firm, perfectly shaped legs disappeared under her short skirt to meet with her broad, generous hips. I reached up and gently grasped one of her beautiful tits. It felt like I'd always imagined it would - fantastic, and much bigger than my wife's.

"Hands off!" she snapped.

"Did he touch you without asking?" Kate asked. "Kneel on his arms so he can't move them."

Claire quickly shuffled first one arm and then the other under her legs so I was pinned beneath her. Anticipation flooded my mind at the thought of driving my tongue into Claire's pussy and giving her a proper seeing to. Secretly, I hoped it would be so good that she would want to come back for more in the future.

"You want to eat my pussy?" Claire asked, teasing.

I nodded eagerly.

"Fuck, he really does seem to like the idea, doesn't he?" Claire said.

"Wait until he gets going," Kate laughed.

I was almost delirious with excitment and anticipation.

"Oh, before you get busy," Kate said, "I need to show you something."

A short distance from my face, she held up her iphone which was playing a video. I struggled to get it into focus. On the small screen was what was clearly a toilet cubicle in some type of licenced premises. Within it, a guy was pumping for all he was worth at a girl perched on the cistern shelf. I noticed Kate and Claire staring at me to see my reaction.

"That was just before we left the club," Kate stated.

"Not my best side," Claire laughed.

Suddenly, the penny dropped. Claire was the girl in the video!

The guy on the small screen began grunting as it became obvious he was climaxing.

"We didn't use a condom," Claire said, "Still want to lick me out?"

I was utterly torn! Before me, ready to drop her pussy onto my face, was a woman who had been the forbidden object of my desire for a very long time and yet some guy had shot his load into her about an hour before. If I wanted to even try to make an impression on her so she would come back for more I would have to lick out her used vagina, with some guy's spunk still swimming about in it!

"Looks like someone is having second thoughts," Kate said. "Maybe better get off him, Claire."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I thought to myself.

"No. I'll do it," I said aloud.

Claire must've been really horny because she didn't waste any time in lowering her pussy towards my mouth. She pulled her short skirt up so she could watch as I mouthed her pussy lips. I was hesitant at first but having the glorious Claire's pussy to eat out was not an opportunity I was going to pass up on, spunk-soaked or not and I pushed that part of things to the very back of my mind, trying to ignore it.

I began nibbling at her clit and darting my tongue into her. Frankly, I didn't care if someone had just fucked her I wanted to eat her out so bad. After a few minutes I had settled into a nice rythmn, having noted the signals from Claire's body as I probed her with my tongue, and she began to groan as an orgasm built inside her. I worked harder to bring her off, driving my tongue deep inside her and alternately working her clit. She ground herself down on my mouth as her climax rushed to fruition, grabbing my hair with her hands and working my head like a sex toy as she came. I felt the muscles of her vagina tense then, to my surprise and delight, felt her squirt into my mouth. I greedily gulped the liquid down and kept licking, eager to press home my advantage from her heightened state of arousal. Before long, she came a second time, squirting even harder into my mouth.

She rolled off, catching her breath. "Wow! That was good," she said to Kate, sounding surprised.

Before I had time to draw breath Kate had mounted me in the same way as Claire had. She held up an iphone again.

"This is Claire's iphone," she said.

On the screen, what appeared to be a different guy, was also pounding away at a girl in a toilet.

"Did Claire do it with more than one guy?" I asked from my pinned position beneath Kate.

"Look again. Closer," Kate said.

I strained to see who it was. A woman, being fucked by a guy in a toilet cubicle, appeared to be either trying to video herself or read a text message or something.

"Can't you make it out? I'll tell you. That's me getting fucked in the toilets at the club. That's when I sent you the text message. "Now you know what I meant by 'Cumn soon,'" she laughed.

I was horrified! Before I could say anything, Claire straddled my groin, grabbed my cock, and inserted the tip into her hot pussy.

Kate spoke to me, "We can stop now if you like?"

"But you cheated on me with another guy," I protested, utterly torn by the knowledge my wife had just screwed another guy but also aware of the contradiction of what I was saying and what I was doing.

"You shouldn't hit on my friends then, should you? Now you know why we kicked you in the balls. You so deserved that."

"Fuck!" I thought, "Claire had told her after all!"

Claire had begun gently and rythmically moving herself on my cock; a little up and down with a simultaneous gyrating motion. I could hardly stand it such was my desire. My choice was to get to fuck Claire, or more precisely, lie there while Claire fucked me, but also eat out my wife who had just been fucked by another guy, or stop altogether. The bitches had played me well. They knew there was no way I would be able to stop at this stage. Kate dropped herself onto my mouth.

"Oh, and I didn't use a condom either," she said, grinding herself against my mouth.

I drove my tongue into my wife and licked for all I was worth, lapping furiously at her clit and driving my tongue inside her. A strange sensation overtook me as I realised I was actually enjoying the feel of her cum-soaked, used pussy on my mouth. I had thought when I was licking Claire out that the strange, unexpected enjoyment I felt was because I was licking her out specifically but now I realised I actually enjoyed licking used pussies!

JSSmutter
JSSmutter
29 Followers
12