Camera Skills

Story Info
A picture is worth....?
2.4k words
4.3
186.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers

All characters depicted in this story are eighteen years old or older. This story is pure fiction and has no basis in fact.

Alice and Sally peered with rapt attention at the small TV monitor. The picture was coming to them from their brother Fred's bedroom. They had installed the spy cam just last week.

"Wow! Look at the size of those balls!" Alice exclaimed.

"Yeah, they look like horse nuts!" Sally replied.

"We've got to figure out a way to get a good close look at them," said Alice.

Fred pulled on his boxers and the show was over.

"I wonder why he doesn't have a big giant cock to go with those huge nuts," said Sally.

"It doesn't matter; I want to feel those nuts!"

"How are we gonna do it?" asked Sally.

"We could just ask him."

"Come on! Get serious! He's not gonna drop his drawers just because we ask him."

"You're right. We need bait!"

"I hesitate to ask, but what exactly did you have in mind for bait?"

"I'm glad you asked. We have the most potent man bait there is. Between us, we've got four tits and two pussies!"

"Eww," said Sally, "he's our brother. Isn't that against the law?"

"We're not gonna fuck him, silly. We're just gonna offer to show it to him. He'll want to show us if we are honest with him."

"Won't he find out about our camera?"

"We don't have to tell him that we saw his nuts on TV. We'll just tell him that we want to examine a real pair of manly testicles."

"When should we do it?"

"Nobody is here now. Let's go have a little talk with him."

Alice and Sally were twins. They were nineteen years old and they were constantly in trouble. They always had some hair brained scheme that wouldn't work. This would be no exception. Their twenty year old brother was the unwilling recipient of many of their screw ball plots. This time, it would work to his advantage.

The twins knocked on Fred's door. "Come in," Fred yelled. When he saw the twins at his door he went immediately to 'red alert'. I wonder what they've cooked up this time, he thought.

"We want to ask a favor of you Freddy," said Alice.

Whenever they did the 'Freddy' thing, he knew they were up to no good. "No favors. I'm busy. Go away." He knew that wouldn't work but he wanted to start strong.

"Aw, come on Freddy, it's not really much of a favor and I promise it won't cost you anything."

"The last time you told me that, it cost me fifty bucks and I was grounded for two weeks."

"We're sorry. We didn't know what would happen with the cherry bomb in dad's tailpipe."

"You two nitwits are going to keep picking at me until I listen to you, aren't you?"

"Yes! So here it is. We're both virgins and we've never seen a real manly man's equipment before. Would you show us yours?"

Fred turned bright red. This was far from what he thought they might be up to. "What did you say?" he managed to croak.

"We want to look at your package. We don't want to touch it, we just wanna look."

"What are you? The perv sisters? I'm your brother for Christ's sake! I think you should leave now."

"Come on, don't be chicken Freddy. All we've seen are little baby peckers when we baby sit. We just want to find out what a real man looks like."

Fred had wanted to fuck his sisters for the last two years but the opportunity had never presented itself. This looked like opportunity knocking. "If I let you have a little peek, what do I get?"

"Oh Freddy! You're just as perverted as we are. We'll give you a close up look at everything we've got."

"Okay, here's the deal. You get to look one at a time in my bedroom for one hour each."

"Oh no Freddy! That's no good. We're virgins. You're our brother. We couldn't be alone with you in your room for an hour at a time. We won't do it."

"Okay, well, goodbye ladies. It's been real and it's been fun but it ain't been real fun! Be sure to shut the door on the way out."

The girls shuffled back to their room. "Damn! We almost had him. I should have known he'd come up with an unacceptable counter offer," moaned Alice.

"You know that if we get naked in his room alone, he'll fuck us." said Sally.

"Yeah, I know. What are you saving your cherry for?" asked Alice.

"I thought I would find some nice guy and date him for a while and then let him fuck me. What are you saving yours for?"

"The same thing, I guess. Now that I think about it, I can't see any good reason not to give it up to Fred. We love him and it would make for some handy cock whenever we wanted it."

"Okay," said Sally, "let's go tell him."

Fred heard the gentle tapping on his door. I wonder what those idiots want now, he thought. "Come in!"

The twins stood in his doorway shuffling their feet.

"Well?" demanded Fred.

Alice spoke first. "We've decided to give in to your demands. When can we start?"

Fred glanced at the wall clock. "It's ten in the morning. Our parents won't be home until midnight. We could start right now. Who's first?"

Alice stepped forward. "Okay Sally. Get lost for at least an hour," Fred commanded.

Sally turned around and headed down the hall. Alice closed the door.

"How do you want to do this?" asked Alice.

"Since we're both gonna see everything the other has, I suggest that we both get naked," Fred replied.

He stepped toward her and removed her shorts and shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. "You've got very pretty tits," Fred remarked. Then he pulled her panties off. Now she was nude.

"Your turn," Alice said. She pulled his shorts off and removed his t-shirt. She pulled his boxers down over his erection. It was a lot bigger than she thought. It was just dwarfed by the giant nuts.

Fred lay down on the bed and pulled her down with him. "Okay, take a real good look. Scoot around here so I can look at yours."

They wound up in the perfect sixty nine position. Alice squeezed his balls and played with his cock. Fred reached up to her slit and licked it. Then he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"What are you doing?" Alice cried.

"I'm eating your pussy. Suck my cock."

"Eww! I don't want to do that. It's disgusting!"

"You know I'm gonna fuck you, right?"

"Well, yeah."

"You've got to get with the program. We're playing big people's games now, not hide and seek."

She thought it over for a minute and then she slipped the head of Fred's cock into her mouth. It wasn't gross at all! In fact, it tasted good. She sucked as much of him into her mouth as she could get.

Fred sucked her clit into his lips and rubbed his tongue gently over it. He hummed a little tune, making his lips vibrate. He felt her flatten her body against him, trying to get more of herself into his mouth. She started to shake. Fred spun her around and kissed her lips hard, savaging her tongue with his own.

"We're gonna fuck now," he whispered.

"I'm ready. I'm a virgin, so be gentle."

Fred slipped his dick up to her nether lips. "Hold it open for me," he said.

Alice held her pussy open while Fred shoved his cock into her. He felt her cherry and just thrust right through it.

"Ow! That hurts! Take it out!"

Fred slid further into her. "Just hold still. It'll feel better soon."

She could feel his big balls resting against her thighs. Pretty soon she started to feel a little better. "Okay, I think I'm ready now."

Fred started pumping slowly into her and then back out. She could feel his nuts slap her ass every time he drilled into her. She closed her eyes and got more comfortable with Fred's cock. "Fuck me hard!" she squealed.

Fred gradually picked up the tempo of his strokes. She started a sexy, low moan. He was fucking her hard now, driving her into the mattress. She felt great! Her world was reduced to her pussy, Fred's cock and his giant balls. Her orgasm was upon her and caught her unaware. Suddenly she was bucking hard. Her pussy grabbed Fred's dick. Her toes curled and her eye lids fluttered. She screamed as she enjoyed the biggest, best orgasm of her young life.

Fred felt her cunt squeezing his dick and he knew he wouldn't last long. He was now at maximum speed, pumping her as hard as he could. He could feel his climax starting deep in his nuts. He lost track of time and space. His brain shut down as he squirted into his sister like a fire hose. He was helpless, straight as a board on top of her with his cock as far into her as he could get it. He couldn't stop cumming. He felt it leak out of her twat and onto his balls. It pulsed and pulsed, finally shutting itself off. His cock deflated and popped out of Alice.

They were gasping for air lying side by side. The bedroom door swung slowly open. Sally peeked around the corner. "Is anyone left alive in here?"

Fred swatted Alice on the rump. "Go get your sister ready. I want some more pussy."

Alice got out of bed. Cum was running in a river out of her cunt and down both legs. "Jesus Christ! What happened?"

"You'll know pretty soon," replied Alice. They stumbled into the bathroom together.

"Well, did he fuck you?" demanded Sally.

"Duh! Look at that cum running down my legs!"

"What do we do now?"

"I get cleaned up. You get naked and go back in there and try to fuck him to death."

Sally slowly peeled her clothes off. After seeing her sister, she wasn't sure that this was what she wanted to do. She knew she couldn't chicken out now. After all, this was partly her idea.

"Does it hurt?"

"It does a little at first. Just relax and let it start to feel good. Pretty soon, it'll feel really, really good."

Sally shuffled hesitantly down the hall and crept into the room. Fred wasn't there. She stripped the sheets off the bed and replaced them with clean ones. She lay down to wait. Presently Fred walked into the room. "Waiting long?" he asked.

"Where were you?" Sally whined.

"I had to get your sister's pussy juice washed off. I see you're ready."

"When do I get a good look at those balls?" she asked.

"Right now," said Fred as he lay down beside her and cuddled her into his arms.

Sally loved the feel of a naked man wrapped around her. She knew she would have to have more of this in the future. "What do I do?"

"Get on top of me and take a good close up look. While you're doing that, I'm gonna lick your pussy."

"What? Why are you going to do that?"

"I like the way that pussy tastes and looks and smells. Besides, I've got to get you ready to fuck!"

"Did Alice let you lick her pussy?"

"Oh yes. She sucked my cock too."

"Eww, I'm not gonna do that."

"Suit yourself. She said it tasted good. If you don't do it, she'll be one up on you."

Fred smiled as he felt her lips suck his cock into her mouth. He licked her pussy from bottom to top. She was leaking some girl juice. He licked up all that he could. He played with her clit. His lips buzzed on her little bud. Like her sister, she tried to push him through the mattress. She came in a gush of girl juice, moaning and screeching on his cock. He felt his nuts flex. He popped out of her mouth and scooted around beside her.

She was still trembling from her recent orgasm. Fred jammed his tongue down her throat. She sucked on it, just as she had his cock.

He broke the kiss. "Let's get serious," he whispered.

She lay on her back and opened her legs as she had seen so many times in porn movies. Fred mounted her and parted her pussy lips with his cock. She was very wet so entry was easy. He felt her cherry. He gave a little thrust and popped it.

"Ow!" she cried. Then remembering her sister's words, she relaxed and let Fred glide all the way into her. When he bottomed out, he stopped, waiting for her pain to subside and her desire to build. She humped against him and he started driving in and out of her. She had never felt anything this good. It was much better than her slutty friends had told her it would be.

Fred sank his cock deep into Sally. She gave a satisfied groan. She was clinging to him tightly, squeezing his body to hers. Her pussy throbbed around his cock. Sally was grunting in rhythm with their thrusts. Fred could hear her making little mouse noises every time he bottomed out in her. Her pussy trembled and shuddered. Fred knew she was very close. He drove into her with a will, wanting her to cum before he did. She gave a couple of loud gasps and screamed as she climaxed on his cock. He was spasming his load of baby juice into her more than ready pussy. He still had enough to do the fire hose cum thing in her. She felt him fill her up and then overflow out her cunt and down his legs. She screamed her climax and collapsed.

Fred fell over on the bed beside her. He kissed her hard and felt her stir. She wrapped her fingers around his cock just as the bedroom door opened. Alice looked at Sally, legs akimbo and blood and cum running out of her. "What did you do to my sister?" she screeched.

"The same thing I did to you. Are you back for another helping?" Fred grinned.

"Not yet. My pussys sore."

"Mine too," agreed Sally.

"Here's something for you scheming witches to think about. You might both be pregnant. I carry high potency ammunition." He smiled at the shocked looks on their faces.

The twins looked at each other. "Oh No!" they moaned in unison.

"Oh, yeah, and you can take your camera out of my room now. I think it worked well, don't you?"

bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers