Cameron's Big Night

Story Info
He gets a blowjob he won't forget.
933 words
3.9
10.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon seemed to drag on and on, Cameron couldn't seem to stop clock watching through the remaining class periods of his 10th grade history class. Usually, he loved his job; interacting with the students was rewarding. He especially loved teaching history. Having studied all types of history for years, Cam could definitely be described as a history buff. His friends didn't seem to mind his love of reading, watching documentaries and learning anything he could about history, but he'd yet to meet a girl that was smart enough to enjoy his history quips.

At 27, Cam had spent the years since college in quick flings. He was hot, that couldn't be denied; at 5'7, he was not the tallest guy, but had a chiseled frame from years of playing football through high school and college.

The school bell rang, the students seemed to rush out of class to begin the weekend as quickly as Cam had wanted the day to end. "What's up man, what do you have planned for tonight?" Cam heard the booming deep voice of his best friend Brian's voice. Brian looked like he was all packed and ready to head out for the weekend. Cam was still getting his things together.

"Nothing planned, maybe some pick up basketball. Do you have any plans with Sarah?" replied Cam as he headed toward the door. Brian and Sarah had been together for as long as Cam remembered. They'd all gone to college together at the state university. Brian and Cam played football together and had remained best friends. Brian had been on the O-line, spending Saturdays blocking for Cam.

"Yeah man, we're gonna head to Hampton Social, wanna come? Sarah invited some of her friends from work, and I put the word out during lunch in the teacher's lounge today, so it should be a good group." Brian added.

Sarah had notoriously hot friends. Since he had nothing else planned, Cam agreed. "Yeah, you can ride with me."

Hampton Social was a cool modern bar with chill music, strong drinks, and pretty good food. As they walked in, the guys realized Sarah already had a table for them. "Hey guys! Over here!" Sarah flagged them down. "Hey babe!" Sarah gave a quick kiss to Brian. "Hello Mr. Green..." Sarah playfully greeted Cam, "who's the fling of the month?" Cam rolled his eyes, Sarah loved to tease him about his perpetual bachelorhood. "No one right now, just Hand-gela." Cam playfully waved his right hand. The group rolled in bawdy laughter. It was clear Sarah and the friend she was with had already had a few drinks. Sarah's friend was hot, Cam made sure to sit close by her.

As the night progressed, Cam got to know Sarah's friend Sydney. She was an attorney and she was hilarious! About 5' 2" with a slim, but curvy body; she definitely looked like she worked out. Medium sized breast, a flat stomach and a round peach ass Cam couldn't keep his eyes off. She had full lips, coated in a sexy dark red lipstick. Her hair was dark brown and in a long bob that gave her a sexy, in-charge kind of appearance.

Cam talked a lot when he got drunk, and he was certainly sharing a lot with Sydney. Sydney noticed when Sarah and Brian went to the dance floor, so she used this time to get a little closer to Cam.

As Cam talked, she slid her hand onto Cam's lap. With a sheepish grin, she worked her way up his leg and stroked his member. She could feel him getting hard from her touch. The length was exciting, but Sydney was even more excited by the width. "Tonight is gonna be fun" she thought to herself. After a bid of dancing and flirting, Cam and Sydney agreed to Uber back to Cam's for a nightcap.

The sexual tension in the car was electric, Sydney could feel herself getting wet just anticipating what would happen at Cam's. He drug his hand up and down her leg, alternating his touch between firm and soft. Sydney's skin longed for him. As soon as they pushed through Cam's front door, all the pent up tension from the bar and the car ride was unleashed. Cam grabbed Sydney to him with a firm grip on her ass, crushing her with his kiss. His hands were everywhere at once, stroking up and down her back, roughly grabbing her breast. He slowly pushed his hand up her dress, caressing her inner thigh as he did. Cam's fingertips flicked her clit, they could both tell when she lost control; her back arched forward into Cam, pressing her mound harder onto his hand.

Syndey lost herself in the stimulation, but wanted to regain some control. She eased back, "take me to your room" she said in a husky voice to Cam "let's get out of these clothes." They simultaneously undressed, eyes trained on one another. As Cam's cock sprung out of his briefs, Sydney felt her pussy get even wetter. She knelt in from of him, and took Cam's thick velvety cock into her mouth. With each flick of her tough on his member, Sydney could feel Cam losing it. Sydney took him deep into her throat, testing her gag reflex with every stroke; Cam was in heaven. Although she'd normally object, Sydney wanted Cam to come all over her tonight. She sucked him to perfection then watched his face as he shot his load all over her perky smooth nipples and breast. Cam couldn't wait for what was next!