Camilla Ch. 112

Story Info
Eros showers with, fucks, gets a golden shower from, his mom.
3k words
4.02
46.7k
17
1

Part 112 of the 118 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camilla briefly woke from her unconscious memory visions, only to feel the spirits of Russell, Chris, and Joey gang-banging her in the public aquarium. She could also feel their hate, which only made Eros' misleading imitations of them--as forgiving her for causing their deaths--all the more bitter to contemplate.

The harshness of that reality made her decide, however reluctantly, to fall back into unconsciousness. Now she would have an out-of-body memory vision from almost two months before, of the day that had come three days after her fourth unwitting sexual encounter with her son Eros. In her memory vision, Camilla was in her office in the afternoon with a pile of essays to grade. She was getting increasingly suspicious that her son had been using Nigrovum's powers to deceive her, making her think she was being visited by incubi in her dreams, when really he was fucking her. She also suspected he was taking advantage of her fatigue, which was making it impossible for her focus and stop him with her own psychic powers; so after staring at those essay papers a few seconds longer, she closed her eyes and visualized herself full of energy for the rest of the day, all the way up until midnight, when Eros should have already been in bed. She also blocked him from knowing of her energy surge, so he wouldn't thwart her plan to watch him more carefully that night.

She began reading and grading those essays all energetically, but the concentration needed for her work made her totally oblivious as to what other psychic activities might have been going on. The masked men, eager to have Eros shame his mother again, sent him a mental signal that his mom would be too awake to be fooled by his psychic tricks.

Eros was at home the whole day. Though he, aware of the masked men's schemes, didn't like their intervening in his affairs, he had grown so addicted to enjoying his mother's charms that he was almost grateful to the masked men for telling him of her precautions. I don't like those awful men, he thought; but I've just got to have her body again.

He sat on his bed and closed his eyes. First he broke through the psychic barrier she'd put up to block him; this was done quickly and easily. Then he focused on the psychic waves she'd manipulated to give her body lots of energy, and he slowly, hour by hour, changed them into waves of heavy enervation. By the time she'd gotten home late that night, she was exhausted as usual. He was in the living room.

"Hi Mom," Eros said as she walked into the living room and dropped her suitcase of essays on the coffee table.

"Hi sweetie," she said, yawning. She turned on the TV and changed the channel to CBC's The National. "Why am I so tired? I should be full of pep right now."

"The masked men fuckin' with you again?" he asked.

"Baby, nice boys don't say bad words," she gently chided.

"Sorry."

"Anyway, I can't see how it's the masked men. I blocked them very well several months back. They haven't been able to touch me, I don't think. Could it be you who's making me so tired?" She looked hard into his eyes.

"Oh, come on, Mom. Let's not start that again. I respect you way too much to trick you. Besides, if I'm the one making you tired every time you get home from the university, you wouldn't be able to do your job. That'd risk getting you fired. I wouldn't want that."

She sensed no dishonesty in his words, for he was so good with Nigrovum that he could make his lies seem like the truth. She said, "Well, I guess you're telling me the truth." She sat down, and he went upstairs. I certainly want to believe he's telling me the truth, she thought.

On the TV, Mr. Pierce was debating with a member of the Green Party again. The host was sympathetic with the Greens, as usual.

"There's another interesting thing I've noticed in recent years," Pierce said. "Ever since the Greens came to power, there's been an increasing number of bizarre incidents of people eating faeces and drinking urine, often that of prostitutes. We hear about these incidents all the time now."

Both the host and the Green Party member started laughing out loud. "Oh, so that's our fault now, too, eh?" said the Green.

"I guess the increasing problem of obesity is also the Green Party's fault?" asked the host.

"We advocate a strictly vegetarian diet," the Green said. "We are on the record for vigorously opposing the fast food diet the masses sadly still overindulge in. We've even upped the taxes of that food to discourage people from eating it."

"Of course, of course," Pierce said. "Then you use your psychic gifts--the ones you suspect Muslims have--and manipulate the masses into eating more junk food. Then you get more revenue from those taxes."

"Your delusional paranoia is something else," the host said.

"When I see the media on the Greens' side, I don't think I'm being delusional at all," Pierce retorted.

"And why would we want people to eat shit and drink piss?" asked the sneering Green.

"To spread around more and more Nigrovum, of course," Pierce said.

"Oh, yes, Nigrovum again," said the Green. "Microscopic aliens that came to Earth and are passed around like an STD, giving people psychic powers. If we Greens have this mythical power, why make people eat excrement when we can just control their minds?"

"To humiliate the people," Pierce said, scowling. "And your powers work better when Nigrovum's in the masses' blood, full of the energy of humiliating paraphilias, which make the people your slaves."

The Green and the host laughed again. Camilla turned off the TV. "Poor Mr. Pierce," she whispered to herself. "As crazy as Dr. Singh." She went upstairs to her bedroom, took off all her clothes, and got in bed. In a few minutes, she was fast asleep.

Eros, also naked, was sitting on his bed and meditating. Scanning his mother's mind and going into her memories, he found Russell, the shy Australian boy she and Mercedes fucked during their vacation in Bali. Eros used Nigrovum's shape-shifting abilities to make him look and sound exactly like Russell. Then Eros visualized Camilla dreaming about the burning mansion, herself in a large room alone with Russell.

Eros got up, left his bedroom and walked into hers. He made her open her eyes, but still see and hear her dream. She looked around and saw the walls of the large room in that old burning mansion. Then she saw 'Russell'.

"Russell, baby?" she said, rubbing her eyes. "You died?"

"Yes, I did," Eros said in Russell's Australian accent.

"And you're not mad at me?" she asked, pulling the blankets aside and revealing her beautiful naked body. Indeed, Eros could never stop marvelling at how his mother, actually 37 years old, looked no older than 25, thanks to Nigrovum. "Not mad that I passed Nigrovum on to you and killed you?"

"No," he said. "You helped me see the light. I became a successful banker, and I supported the Green Party in Australia, the only good thing in politics these days. And it was all because of your psychic influences. For my support of the Green Party, they helped me become a very rich man; I thank you for that. As for my death, well, I guess that couldn't be helped. Better dead from sex with you than killed by a Muslim terrorist, as my uncle was back when the Bali bombing happened."

"Well, that's very sweet of you to be so understanding, baby," Camilla said, getting up. "Still, it's my fault that you died, and I wanna make it up to you. What do you wanna do?"

"Watch you pee again?" he asked.

"Sure, sweetie. Come with me." She took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom. She, smiling as she looked up at him, sat on the toilet and began peeing, spreading her legs out wide so he could see. He stood before her, watching the piss pour down into the toilet water. She put her hand on her black-haired mound of Venus, pulling it up a bit so he could better see her piss coming out of her urethra. She finished pissing and reached for the toilet paper.

"Oh, can I do that for you?"

"Sure, baby," she said, and let him tear off some toilet paper. He squatted and wiped the remaining few drops of piss off her pussy, and she stood up, her pubic hair brushing against his happy face. He eagerly sniffed away at the stink from between her legs. "Let's shower together."

"Oh, OK." They got in the shower stall, and she turned on the water. He picked up the soap and started building a lather in his hands; then she took the soap from him and began lathering up her hands, too. They gently kissed as they wiped the lather on each other's bodies. She soaped up his hard-on and balls, careful not to make him come. Then she cleaned his buttocks and asshole, slipping her finger deep inside and stimulating his prostate.

Eros, always worshipping his mother's divine body, kissed her softly on the lips as he got the lather all over her body from the shoulders down. After he soaped up and rinsed off her breasts, he bent down and sucked on her right nipple, then her left. As he sucked them, he got the lather on her belly and pubic hair, then rinsed them off. After that, he soaped up her pussy and asshole, slipping his sudsy finger deep inside both holes; Camilla softly moaned at his sensitive, expert touch. Finally, he cleaned her buttocks, legs, and feet, kissing her belly as he did so.

After they finished rinsing each other off, they held each other and French-kissed, moving their hands up and down each other's backs and squeezing each other's buttocks. After a minute or so of that, they got out of the shower, dried each other off, and returned to the bedroom.

He lay on her bed on his back.

"What now, sweetie?" she asked.

"Sit on my face, please?" he asked, still in a perfect imitation of Russell's voice.

"OK," she said, and got on the bed, lowering her ass on Eros' face. He enthusiastically kissed and licked her pussy and asshole, sliding his tongue deep inside both freshly-cleaned holes. She moaned and sighed her thanks, then leaned forward and played with his cock. After that, she brought her head down to suck it. Mother and son were now in a sixty-nine.

His tongue flickered all over the genitals that had given him life, and her saliva-covered lips embraced the cock she'd created eighteen years before in her womb. He sucked on her hard clitoris, making it buzz with excitement. She took his cock all the way inside her mouth, wrapping her wet upper lips tightly around his protruding corpus spongiosum. Her fingers tickled his scrotum and gently shook his balls. After licking her asshole some more, he plunged his tongue deep inside her cunt and tickled her G-spot with it. She screamed and came in his wide-open mouth. He ate all her cooze, not missing a drop.

Then she got up, turned around, and sat on his still-hard cock, in the cowgirl position. She fed it in slowly, squealing as it went in deeper and deeper. When it had gotten all the way in and poked her A-spot a few times, she screamed and flooded come all over his lap.

Oh, well, he thought as she started bouncing up and down on his cock, Mom's gonna wake up tomorrow with her come all over her sheets. When she asks at breakfast, I'll just tell her the incubi must have fucked her again in her sleep.

Indeed, she was still convinced that she wasn't fucking her son, but instead fucking Russell's incubus in her dreams, for Eros had psychically created an illusion of the burning mansion of her dreams, completely faithful to how she'd dreamt about it before he was born.

As he pumped his cock in and out of his mother's soaking wet pussy, he reached up and held her breasts, gently squeezing them. Then she bent down a bit, and he raised his back up a bit so he could put her left nipple in his mouth. As he sucked, she lactated and he drank her milk; the sensation of his lips on her tit got her even more excited, and she soon screamed and came a third time, soaking her bedsheets with more of her come.

"Wanna fuck...my ass, baby?" she asked in sighs. "Ah!"

"Oh, yes, Ma--I mean, Camilla," he moaned. "Oh!"

"You can...call me...Mommy if...you want to." She got up, getting his cock out of her pussy.

"Really?" he asked.

"Sure," she said, panting and getting on all fours and pointing her ass at him so he could see her pretty asshole. "I let all...my boy lovers...call me Mommy, because I like...to think I am...a second mother to them."

"Thanks, Mama," he said, getting behind her. He smeared her asshole with some of the come on the sheets, then slid his cock inside slowly. "Unh!"

With a wide-open mouth, she moaned softly as she felt his entering cock stretching her anal lips out wide, then massaging her rectal walls and stimulating the neighbouring vaginal wall. As he moved his cock in and out of her ass, he reached forward and put his hands on her tits, cupping and caressing them. His face was buried in her black hair, gleefully sniffing its fragrant smell. He was still undecided as to which hole he preferred: her asshole for its tightness, or her vagina, since it was the holy sight of his origins. He resolved to worship both with all his heart, not concerned as to which was actually better.

Finally, he came, and pulled his cock out of her ass.

"Do you want any more?" she asked, looking back at him.

"What do you suggest?" he asked.

"I gotta pee again," she said, getting off the bed. "Wanna watch me on the toilet again?"

"How about giving me a golden shower?" he suggested. "I'd love to have your divine pee all over my body."

"OK." They went back into the bathroom. He got in the shower stall and lay on his back in the tub. She got in and squatted over his chest. She sprayed out a particularly plentiful amount of golden juice on him, moving down first to spray it on his dick, then up to soak his neck and face. He smiled as he felt it splashing all over his mouth and nose. When she was just about done, she squirted out a few remaining drops, then straightened up and got out of the shower stall. She wiped her pussy dry with some toilet paper, flushed it down the toilet, then left the bathroom, saying, "I'm tired. I want to 'sleep out' the rest of the dream, OK?"

"OK," he said. He listened to her walk back into her bedroom and close the door. Convinced that he'd successfully tricked his mother a fifth time, Eros used his psychic powers to make her fall asleep as soon as she'd got in bed and pulled the blankets over herself, ignoring the come-stained sheets. He lay there still, in the tub on his back, enjoying the piquant sensation of her piss caressing his skin and sinking into his pores. As he felt her Nigrovum pass into his blood, he thought, Yes, let me have more and more of my lovely mother inside me. That Pierre on the TV may think that piss is poison, but I say that it's healthy, as long as it's my divine mother's. Let us be one, Mama, indivisible: then I can find a way to save you from the masked men and their Green Party.

After a few more minutes of letting the Nigrovum pass into his body, he got up and washed her piss off himself. Then he got out of the shower, dried himself off, changed his body back to its original towering form, and went to bed.

****************

The next morning, Camilla got up, shocked and disturbed to have her come all over herself and her bedsheets. She changed them, took a shower, and got dressed. Then she went downstairs and into the kitchen, where she saw Eros eating some cereal.

"Good morning, Mom," he said, his mind carefully left blank so she wouldn't sense any guilt feelings from the night before.

"Morning, sweetie," she said, looking at him with renewed suspicion in spite of sensing nothing bad in his thoughts. "When I woke up, I was all...I mean, my blankets were all..."

"Did the incubi have their way with you again?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess so, it seems that way," she said, still eyeing him carefully and scanning his mind. "I certainly hope it was just incubi, for your sake as well as mine."

"Mom, why do you always blame me for your dreams?"

"Because I don't dream anymore," she said. "At least I haven't until recently."

"Mom, you know yourself that your psychic barriers don't last forever. Surely the one for your dreams was going to break some time; now is simply when it finally happened."

"Yeah, I suppose so."

*****************

The Camilla of almost two months later woke up from this memory vision; she was being gang-banged by the ghosts of Danny, Brian, and Lisa, her old high school classmate, the one who saw her in the public toilet the night of her gang-bang with her old teachers. Wanting to experience neither the ghost gang-bangs nor her memories of incest with Eros, Camilla wondered, How, Eros, are you gonna save me from the masked men? I've sensed for a long time that you have a plan; what is it? Please let me know soon, so I don't have to relive any more of this shameful incest with you.

The spirits of Agape and Don were about to tell her, when she went unconscious again, bracing herself for a reliving of her next sexual encounter with her son.