Camilla Ch. 063

Story Info
Camilla lap-dances the priest again; Candice fucks Agape.
4.8k words
4.7
29.6k
5
1

Part 63 of the 118 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Father Josiah," Camilla said in pretend reproach to the plain-clothed priest as he, having just come in Club Ritz on Saturday night, walked over to her. "Why aren't you wearing your priest outfit? You look much sexier that way."

"Camilla, please," he said as they went into a private room. "Don't talk that way. I'm dishonouring my collar enough as it is. But speaking of clothes, you look lovely in that dress."

"Thank you," she said, looking down at her scarlet dress, which went only a third of the way down her upper legs. He sat on a couch, and she sat on his lap. "So, what can I do for you tonight, Father?"

"Actually, I was hoping to do something for you, Camilla," he said.

"Great," she said with a lewd smile. "I'll get naked, then."

"Wait, I didn't mean that. I thought of a job you could do while keeping your clothes on."

"How boring." She got up and dropped her dress on the floor. After kicking off her high heels, she was nude.

"Wait, hear me out. You could be a--"

"Source of great pleasure for you," she said. Then she licked his face several times, as much to stop his futile persuading as to arouse him. "Thanks, Father, but no thanks. I like it here."

"Why?"

"I like being sexy," she said, sitting on his lap with her back to him. A new song began. She started rubbing her buns against his erection. Its tip brushed against her wet vulva.

"But..."

"Sorry, Father. I'm really...not interested. Oh!" She took his hands and put them on her breasts. She guided his fingers to rub circles around her areolae. "Touch me like that. I like it. Ah!"

"I don't...have any money...for lap-dances," he said.

"That's OK...Make me come...and it's...for free."

"I mustn't...I'm guilty enough...as it is."

"You must...make me come...if you don't, without any money...to pay me, you'll be...beaten up...by the bouncers. Oh!"

"I can't."

"You already are," she said.

"I don't want...to sin...anymore."

"You don't want...to stop...any more...than I...want you to."

"Please...oh! I shouldn't," he panted.

"Touch me here," she said, taking his right hand off her breast and putting it on her pussy. She guided his index finger to rub against her clitoris. "Oh, that feels good." Then she got up, opened her buttocks wide to show him her anus, and looked back to see his reaction, which was an embarrassed blush. She turned around, and after brushing her breasts against his face, she sat on his lap again, but now facing him. She put his right hand on her vulva again, guiding his index finger inside and rubbing it against her G-spot. Then she put his left hand on her ass and opened her left buttock so she could put his long finger on her asshole to rub it.

"Camilla...this is...filthy," he sighed.

"No, it's not," she said. "I cleaned it thoroughly."

"No...what we're doing...is filthy."

"It's fun...enjoy yourself...I'm almost there...Ah!" Her left hand massaged the hard-on in his jeans, while her right hand went in his T-shirt and tickled his left nipple. About to come, she got up and put his hands under her cunt. Fingering her clit briefly, she then gushed all over his hands. "Oh!"

"That's disgusting," he panted.

"No, it's not...It's tasty...try some." She pushed his hands up to his face; while a bit went in his mouth, much of the rest spilled on his chin, neck, and under his T-shirt, soaking his chest. "Oh, dear. I'll clean you up." She licked his hands clean, drinking the rest of her come, then she licked the rest off his chin, neck, and chest, pulling up his T-shirt and licking his left nipple.

"Why are you...so unashamed...to be...naked?" he asked.

"Why was Eve unashamed, before the Fall?"

"Touche."

The song ended, and she sat beside him.

"When God knew Adam and Eve were ashamed to be naked, He knew they'd eaten the forbidden fruit and fallen from grace," she said.

"True."

"To be saved," she continued, "Jesus says we have to be as a child, right?" She kept massaging the bulging hard-on in his jeans.

"Yeah."

"Innocent, naive, not judging. Three- and four-year-olds don't care if you see 'em naked, right? 'Cause they don't know there's something to be ashamed about."

"Right." His cock felt as if it would soon burst out of his jeans.

"Didn't Paul say we're justified by faith, and not the law?"

"Yes, but--"

"'If it had not been for the law, [Paul] would not have known sin'; didn't he say that in his letter to the Romans?" the naked theologian continued.

"Well yeah, but--"

"No one is justified before God by the law?" she asked, no longer touching his groin.

"How does a stripper know so much about the Bible?"

"In religion class at my Catholic high school, I sat up and listened (because I thought the teacher was cute). My photographic memory makes sure I don't forget."

"I see," he said, impressed. His erection was going away: this relieved him.

"So to be free of sin, forget what you know, I say. Changing the subject for a moment, you really should have drunk more of my come, Father."

"Why would I want to do such a filthy thing?"

"Because my come has, well, special ingredients in it."

"What special ingredients?"

"Let's just call them 'the sons of God'."

Alarmed, he asked, "What do you mean?"

"The Spirit," she said. "'The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.'"

"Don't blaspheme, Camilla." He was getting angry.

"Really. Something divine came down from heaven, got on the grass, then I masturbated and came on the grass; and the sons of God went up my pussy."

"What is this nonsense you're talking about?" His voice was getting louder. "I don't want to slap you, Camilla, but I will if you continue to speak blasphemies!"

"Really; it's given me special powers. Let me demonstrate." She closed her eyes, and visualized his cock getting hard. Indeed, within seconds, his limp dick slowly became erect again. "Remember Mass? That was me giving you pleasure." She giggled lewdly.

"Camilla, stop that--now!"

Turning off the Nigrovum, she whined, "You're no fun, Father." She pouted like a spoiled little girl.

"You've been tampering with the spirit world, and I don't mean the Holy Spirit. Camilla, that's a Satanic power you have. You must be rid of it. Let me help you...let me help you save your soul by finding Jesus."

"Father, I'm already a Catholic."

"Believing in Christ isn't just about being born a Catholic; one must live the faith. Let me help you."

"OK," she said. "On one condition."

"What's that?"

"Sleep with me."

"Oh, Camilla, you know I--"

"You know you want to," she said, looking intensely in his eyes and visualizing the rose touching his heart. "'He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.' So love me."

Resisting her psychic powers, he corrected, "Camilla, St. John wasn't referring to that kind of love in his epistle. God is agape."

"Agape's my Daddy's name," she said, grinning like a little girl. "He's such a sweet man. Anyway, Father, if you don't wanna fuck me tonight, take me out to dinner sometime. The sex can come later."

"Dinner with you?" he asked. "Now that I can do. I'd better go now, though. Gotta get ready for Mass tomorrow. Will you be there?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Great. Goodnight, Camilla." He took her hand and kissed it.

She giggled and said, "Goodnight, Father. See you in church."

As he opened the door, he said, "OK, but don't do that...you know, what you just did...with that evil power. Not tomorrow: it's not the turn-on you think it is, really."

"I promise," she said, holding up her hand to swear. "I'll be good." He left.

When she, still naked, walked out of the private room, she saw Bob walking through the front door. He saw her and went over to her.

"There's that amazing body," Bob said. "How are you?"

"Great," she said. "Let's do a photo shoot tomorrow afternoon. Some POV in a botanical garden. About three o'clock, OK?"

"OK," he said. "What about the secretary fantasy?"

"Another time: a local priest gave me some inspiration."

*****************

Late that night, Camilla went home and saw her already-tipsy father in the living room listening to music and finishing his third glass of bourbon.

"Is it OK if Candice comes over tonight, Daddy?" she asked. "She gets so lonely in that apartment of hers."

When sober, Agape was torn between fearing her sexual advances and being inexplicably turned on by them; when drunk, the inhibited feelings tended to melt away.

"Yeah, sure," he slurred. "Candice can come over for another party, if she wants." He belched.

"Thanks, Daddy," she said, kissing him on the cheek and taking his glass into the kitchen. "I'll fix you another drink."

"I don't know what it is," he said. "Whenever I drink with you, I feel a lot more smashed than normal."

"It's the weed," she said, mixing some ecstasy in the glass of Jim Beam she'd just poured. "It's pretty powerful."

"Yeah, I guess so. But somehow it feels like more than just pot. You girls aren't putting amphetamine in my drinks, are you?"

"Of course not," she said, coming out of the kitchen and handing him his glass. Sitting by the coffee table, she then got her marijuana out of her purse and rolled a joint. She lit it, took a few puffs, and gave it to him. Then she got up and walked toward the stairs.

"W-where are you g-going?" he asked in slurs.

"Upstairs," she said. "I wanna change, then call Candice."

"OK," he said, then took a few tokes.

In her bedroom with her door wide open, she took off her dress and high heels. Remaining naked, she took her cell-phone out of her purse and called Candice. "Don't forget your black wig," Camilla said.

"I don't think I'll need one," Candice said. "My hair is half-red, half-black now: didn't you notice tonight?"

"Yes, I did, you sexy tigress. Mine's getting blacker and blacker, too. Maybe you could use Nigrovum to make it all black; have you tried that?"

"Yeah," Candice said, looking at herself in the mirror in her bathroom. "I'm doing it now: it's all black."

"Great," Camilla said. "Wear that brown dress you bought yesterday; Carrie was wearing one just like it this afternoon when she had lunch with Daddy and me. Ugh, I thought the time we spent with her would never end."

"OK, I'll wear it. See you in twenty minutes. Bye."

"Bye," Camilla said, then hung up. Staring at her naked body in the mirror, she used Nigrovum to visualize her own hair blackening from its original blonde. In ten seconds, it was completely black. "Not bad."

Stoned Agape had come upstairs, and suddenly he appeared by the doorway to her bedroom; he had been wondering why she was taking so long. When he saw her standing there naked and with black hair, he was at first confused, not sure who this black-haired woman was. In his inebriation, he couldn't see her face clearly. She took advantage of his stupor and psychically made him hallucinate: he thought he saw Carrie's face on the woman standing there naked before him!

"C-Carrie, when'd you get here?" he slurred. "Why are you n-naked in Camilla's room? Where is she?" Then he ogled her body, innocently unaware it was his daughter's. "That's the b-best you've ever looked, baby."

"Thank you," Camilla said, horny and walking up to him. "Does my body please you, Da--" Suddenly stopping herself from instinctually calling him 'Dad', she quickly substituted, "you dapper man?"

"Y-yes," he said, putting his hands on her waist. "You are so sexy." He was getting an erection without any need of Nigrovum...apart from his hallucination.

Sighing at his touch, she said, "Kiss me."

"OK," he said, coming closer to her lips.

Since Camilla had also puffed on the joint, she was almost as high as her father; the high had lowered her inhibitions enough to be this open about her unnatural desires for him. She suddenly came to her senses, however, and stopped herself, ashamed at what she'd been trying to do. This was her dad! "My God, what am I doing?" she asked herself.

"What is it, Carrie?" he asked.

She pulled away, immediately ended his hallucination, and let her hair change back to blonde, which it quickly did. He was confused at the sudden change, then as soon as he realized his daughter was standing naked before him, he turned his head away in embarrassment.

"Oh, put y-your clothes on, Camilla," he said, then hurried downstairs and back to the living room.

Still blushing, she quickly put on some shorts and a T-shirt, then went back down to join him.

Black-haired Candice arrived soon after. When Agape, by now beginning to feel the effects of the ecstasy, saw her in the brown dress, he was again confused. "C-Carrie, is that you, sweetie?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," Candice said as she walked into the living room.

"Actually, you l-look like Camilla's friend, Candice," he slurred, having difficulty focusing his eyes on her. "But you're d-dressed kinda like Carrie. You d-dyed your hair, right? Forgive me, I'm a little w-wasted."

"That's OK," Candice said. "Drink up and enjoy yourself. I brought some more party music." She got down on the floor and changed the music to some techno. Camilla brought two beers from the fridge and gave Candice one.

"Carrie was u-upstairs," Agape said, rocking and fidgeting in his chair. "At l-least I think she was. Sh-she didn't have her clothes on. Did she wanna have sex with me? Why, when you two g-girls are here?"

Camilla made him hallucinate that Carrie's face was on Candice's head. "She is here, Daddy," Camilla said. "She doesn't mind having sex with you in front of us; Candice and I will make love here, too." She winked at Candice to let her know she could get naked. "Naked and unashamed, like Adam and Eve."

"Uh, yeah," Candice said after taking a few puffs off a freshly-rolled joint. "No inhibitions tonight, Agape: let's fuck." She got naked, took him by the hands and pulled him up gently from his chair; she then had him lie on the floor on his back. She got on top of him in the 69 position, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, already fully erect from her psychic manipulations. She put the tip of his cock to her lips, then briefly kissed and licked it. After that, she wrapped her wet lips tightly around his knob and slid his shaft halfway in her mouth. He moaned as her lips slid up and down his cock.

With her cunt in his face, he immediately realized that it wasn't Carrie's: her pubic hair was completely black, but the pussy in front of him was a mixture of orange and black. "The p-pussy of a tigress," he said in moans to her expert cock-sucking skills. Still, it's very pretty, he thought to himself; this must be Candice's. Indeed, her cunt was not only pretty-looking, but also freshly cleaned; it would be a delight to lick. In his drug-induced state, he threw inhibition into the wind and started sucking on her clitoris. May Carrie forgive me, he thought. He stretched her vagina wide open and looked inside with fascination, then his tongue dove inside.

Camilla, jealous of the fun they were having, got naked and joined them. She sucked on Candice's right breast and fondled her left one. As she sucked on that pointy nipple, she watched Candice's mouth go up and down on her father's beautiful cock, the one she not so unconsciously coveted. She fingered her clitoris as she watched, squealing and sighing in excitement. The fact that she was completely stoned loosened her inhibitions about enjoying those unnatural desires, but paradoxically the marijuana was also making her paranoid from the guilt.

Candice played with Agape's balls, shaking them gently as she deep-throated him. What a big cock! she thought. I could suck this one all night! Indeed, she delayed his orgasm for several minutes so she could gluttonously enjoy the huge sausage she had in her salivating mouth. Finally, she was getting tired and her jaws were sore, so she stimulated the underside of his cock with her upper lip, just under the knob, where his corpus spongiosum met it. Then he came several powerful blasts in her mouth; she swallowed most of it, but some dribbled down her chin. She came soon after, and he licked her secretion clean. Then she put his spent penis back in his pants, zipped him up, and got off him. He just lay there on the floor, fidgeting and peaking on the ecstasy.

She lay on the floor on her back, and Camilla got on top so they were in the 69 position. Camilla sucked on Candice's hard clitoris while Candice put her index and long fingers inside Camilla's vagina. As her fingers poked at Camilla's A-spot and tickled her G-spot, Candice licked Camilla's asshole. The girls moaned and sighed as they fingered, licked, and sucked. Camilla put her finger inside Candice's pussy and fingered her G-spot, never taking her lips off Candice's clit. Soon, Candice's tongue and fingers changed positions: she put her tongue inside Camilla's cunt, reaching for her G-spot, and gently pushed her index finger deep inside Camilla's rectum, rubbing it against the anal wall that neighboured her vaginal wall. The girls' moans soon changed to high-pitched screams, and they came almost simultaneously, Camilla bathing Candice's face with her cooze.

After lying on the floor and catching their breath, the girls got up. Camilla wiped her come off her pussy with her hand and licked it off her fingers; Candice, about to go to the bathroom, stood up, facing Agape.

"Wh-where's Carrie?" he asked, still peaking.

"Right here, Agape," Candice said, her face completely obscured with Camilla's come.

"What's that on your face, honey?" he asked.

"Your honey," she lied. "I really like sucking you off, you horny bee."

*****************

In Agape's car on the way to Sunday Mass, he and Camilla chatted.

"I can't believe how non-hungover I feel after last night's debauchery," he said.

"Really?" she asked. Nigrovum is better than aspirin, she thought.

"Was I fu- having sex last night, or dreaming?" he asked.

"Dreaming, probably," she lied.

"Anyway, how's your reading?" he asked. "Are you having any trouble with all that literature?"

"Most of it I can understand," she said. "It was a good idea having me read your books to prepare me for my first university year. There's just one line in Taming of the Shrew I'm not sure about: in Act One, Scene Two, Lucentio says something to Gremio about Tranio, who's pretending to be Lucentio, and the words sound pretty raunchy."

"Taming of the Shrew, Act One, Scene Two, eh? I know that play almost line for line. What does Lucentio say?"

"He says to Gremio, 'Sir, give him head. I know he'll prove a jade.' Is he telling Gremio to--?"

"No, he isn't," Agape said, chuckling.

******************

During Mass, Father Josiah's sermon was about the innocence and naivete of God's grace. Though his homily was inspired by some of the things Camilla had talked about, he hoped to give her more appropriately Christian interpretations of the Bible passages she had been quoting on Saturday night.

"Adam and Eve, before the Fall, were like naive children, unaware of the social scandal of nakedness," he explained. "Though the Bible isn't telling us to be exhibitionists," he said, deliberately looking at Camilla, who sat with Agape at the front pew. "We must have the innocence of children, for Jesus says we must be like children to get into the kingdom of heaven. We must not be ashamed of our true, vulnerable selves: this is symbolized by nakedness. We must not wear the fig leaf loincloths of social hypocrisy, for Jesus warns us against false righteousness."

Camilla listened in awe of his interpretation of the Adam and Eve story. I always interpreted 'naked, and unashamed,' too literally, she thought.

12