Camilla Ch. 080

Story Info
She fucks her stoned dad, and he knows it's no dream.
6.8k words
4.34
48.4k
10
3

Part 80 of the 118 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Mr. Berman left Club Ritz on Friday night, he gave Camilla the address to the house where he and his housemates lived, and invited her to a Hallowe'en costume party there the following night. On Saturday afternoon, she phoned and told a gay male friend from York, who was about her age, about the party. The two of them had often spoken about wanting to go to a costume party that Hallowe'en as Adam and Eve, wearing only small leaves stuck to their pubic hair and anal clefts, and to her nipples. He would attract any gay men he could find at the party, and she...well, that should be obvious by now.

The party was held on Saturday, October 28th, because Hallowe'en would be on a Tuesday, the night before a work day. Camilla used Nigrovum to make her hair blonde, her eyes blue, and all her other body parts their original colour. She and her friend, Ron, arrived at Berman's house late, when almost everyone else was already there.

Berman, dressed as a devil, came to the door to let her and Ron in. Berman frowned in jealousy at her good-looking friend.

"Who's your friend?" Berman asked.

"Oh," Camilla said. "Ron, Mr. Berman, a former grade school teacher of mine; Mr. Berman, Ron, a friend of mine from York." As the men shook hands, she brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "Don't worry about him; he's gay."

Relieved, Berman asked, "Shall I take your coats?"

"Are you sure about this, Camil?" Ron asked. "People won't freak out too much?"

"Oh, yeah," she said. "I got this covered; just give me a minute." She visualized everyone at the party repressing all disapproval or intolerance at her and Ron's soon-to-be near nudity. She imagined their scandalized mouths always shut, all prudes completely mute. When she felt Nigrovum's psychic energy permeating the entire house, inside and out, she said, "OK, let's do this."

She and Ron took off their coats with lewd grins, proudly showing off their practically naked bodies, and gave their coats to Berman to hang up in the closet. They also took off their shoes and left them at the foot of the closet. Everyone, not least of all Berman, just stared in amazement at the boldness of 'Adam and Eve', but no one said a word of negative judgment, nor did anyone demand they be kicked out of the party. There was just a lot of lecherous staring and smiling, mostly at Camilla.

"That power of yours," Ron said. "It's working; I don't believe it."

"I do," she said. And I'm sure Daddy's judgement will still be similarly suspended when we have our next fuck, which will be on Hallowe'en proper; and there will be no problems, she thought. "OK, Ron, let's mingle."

She and Ron split up and mixed with the crowd of guests; predictably, Camilla immediately found herself surrounded by men who were fascinated with her costume, or relative lack of one. That crowd of men made it difficult for Berman, who'd just finished hanging up the coats, to get a chance to chat with Camilla.

She had the tiniest of leaves stuck to her nipples, allowing a little areola to show at the edges. She'd also had Candice shave her pussy to look like a 'landing strip' so Camilla could stick a smaller, thinner leaf on her remaining pubes, allowing more skin to show. Another thin leaf was stuck on her ass, covering most of her anal cleft, but leaving about a centimetre of buttock cleavage exposed. Apart from the leaves and her whore-bright makeup, she had nothing on.

Ron, too, had a small leaf stuck on his cock, and he'd had his pubic hair shaven so he could show off more skin; he also had a leaf stuck on his ass, similarly showing a little buttock cleavage. He wasn't a very hairy man, so his body, with its good muscle tone and definition, would be a real feast for the eyes of any women and gay men at the party; indeed, he was soon surrounded by horny women and a few openly gay and bisexual men.

"Hi," a woman said to Ron.

"Madam, I'm Adam," he said.

"Did you get tired of Eve?" she asked, ogling him. "Do you want to go back to Lilith?"

"Actually, this Adam is looking for his Steve. Sorry."

She and all the other disappointed women went away; but the gay and bisexual men were now crowding him.

Camilla psychically sensed many men behind her slowly bringing their hands down to her ass, to pull off the leaf stuck there. She used her mind-controlling powers on them and all the other men she found unattractive: she mentally suggested, You don't think I'm sexy. You'd rather pursue other girls at this party. You'll want to avoid me for the rest of the night. The majority of the men now went away, leaving only Berman and another handsome blond man in his forties to talk to her.

"What?" a woman watching asked. "Is she gay too, like her naked friend?"

Camilla found a chair and sat there while Berman and the other man sat on the sofa opposite her. She spread her legs so they could see her uncovered pussy. They were as amazed as they were aroused by her boldness, but they felt something mysterious compelling them not to make her restrain her sluttishness.

"So, you're Eve, eh?" the blond man asked. He was dressed as a cowboy.

"Yep," she said, smiling as she watched him staring at her pussy. "I'm freshly made from Adam's rib." She giggled.

"You sure are fresh all right. I ain't a for real cowboy, but I sure am one hell of a stud."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah. And if you don't mind my saying so, you have a very pretty pussy."

"Why, thank you," she said, giggling. She then deliberately knocked a bowl of candies on to the floor. "Oops. I'm so clumsy." She got up to pick up the candies; the bowl didn't break.

"Oh, let me help you," Berman said, and he and the cowboy got up to pick up the candies with her. She bent over with her legs spread wide open, and her exposed asshole was inches from the cowboy's face.

"Oh, Jesus!" he said.

After picking up all the candies and putting them back into the bowl, the men sat down again. Camilla was about to sit down, too, but she looked over to the front door and saw Patrick and his wife being let in by one of Berman's housemates. Patrick was dressed as a king, and his wife as a queen. Preferring to be with Patrick, Camilla used Nigrovum on Berman and the cowboy. You want to go get some drinks, and mingle with the other guests, she psychically suggested. The two men immediately got up and went over to the bar.

Camilla then psychically caused Patrick's wife to feel a sudden filling up of her bowels with shit, and of her bladder with piss.

"Oh, Christ," his wife said. "I gotta go to the little girl's room." She asked one of Berman's housemates where the bathroom was, and quickly went to it.

Now that Patrick was alone, Camilla went up to him.

"Hi," he said, ogling her next-to-nakedness.

"Hi," she said in her ditzy 'Dolly' voice, acting as though she were fully dressed.

"Typical Camilla," he said, looking up and down at her body. "And she was naked, and not ashamed."

"Yep," she said with a giggle. "Like Eve before the Fall. Let's go somewhere alone, while your wife still doesn't know."

"Right," he said. He followed her as they looked for a private place. They went down to the basement and found the laundry room. They went in and locked the door.

Patrick put his hands on her ass, gently squeezing her buttocks as she had her arms wrapped around his neck. They were intensely French kissing; his fingers inched into her ass-crack like the legs of a spider, searching for her asshole. The leaf on her anal cleft came loose and fell off.

"Oops," he said. "Sorry."

"That's OK," she said, then resumed kissing him. He slid his finger all the way inside her rectum, rubbing his fingers all along her anal walls; he was amazed at how clean she was in there. She moaned at the sensation of his finger stimulating the anal wall that neighboured her vaginal wall. Then he pulled his finger out, brought his hands up to her breasts, and gently squeezed them. At first, his hands avoided touching the tiny leaves on her nipples, but inevitably his fingers loosened them, and the first one fell off. She, always with her tongue inside his mouth, pretended she hadn't noticed. Then the second leaf came off.

"Oops," she said, looking down at it as it touched the floor by her feet.

"Sorry again," he said, embarrassed at his clumsiness, but still squeezing.

"Don't worry about it," she said. She brought her right hand down to his crotch and started stroking the erection inside.

Naked, unashamed Eve, he thought; what an appropriate costume. Then he put his hand between her legs, correctly assuming she wouldn't mind if the last leaf came off her pubic hair. After several seconds of stroking her clitoris with his fingers, the leaf did come loose, and indeed, she let it fall to the floor, too. Now she was one hundred percent naked.

"Sorry a third time," he said.

"It's OK," she said. "I had a friend shave me so I could show off more skin. Might as well show everything."

"Yeah," he panted.

His sensitive, expert fingers tickled her clitoris with a faster, vibrating speed, and she was sighing and squealing at a high pitch. He bent down to suck on her tits. She ran her fingers through his hair as his wet lips tightly embraced her left nipple, then moved over to be wrapped around the right one. The fingers that had been stroking her clit were now up her cunt, tickling her G-spot. She hoped her screams wouldn't be heard outside. Luckily for her, that man in the cowboy costume had seen her and Patrick come down into the laundry room. He eavesdropped on the other side of the door and touched the bulge in his pants.

Patrick squatted down on the floor, and Camilla got on the floor on all fours, with her legs spread wide open and her butt pushed out so he could see her asshole and pussy. She looked back at him, her eyes asking him if he still liked what he saw. He fingered her asshole, opening it wide, then his face dove down to it.

He started eagerly licking her asshole and pussy, his tongue sliding upward in large, inclusive licks. His tongue touched every wrinkle, both pink and brown, and there was no urinary or faecal taste at all. He kept licking and licking, and she kept sighing and squealing, coming closer and closer to orgasm. His fingers opened her asshole wider, and he slid his tongue a centimetre inside.

"I'm gonna come," she squealed. "Oh!"

Oh, if only I could see this, the cowboy thought as he listened and felt himself.

Remembering how copiously Camilla gushed, Patrick pulled his tongue out of her asshole and brought his head down to her vagina just in time. Her come spouted out, and he swallowed much of it, but much of it also sprayed all over his face.

They were fortunate to have a sink in the laundry room so Patrick could clean up. After he did, he asked, "Well, what about the leaves?"

"Oh, don't worry about them," she said. "I'll think of something."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, yeah, I'll be fine. You'd better hurry. The Mrs. is probably wondering where you are."

"Oh yeah, right," he said, and rushed out of the laundry room. The cowboy was hiding, so Patrick didn't see him as he raced back upstairs to find his wife.

Camilla psychically sensed the presence of the forty-something blond man in the cowboy costume; she just casually walked out of the laundry room, leaving the leaves behind. He appeared from his hiding place.

"Oh!" she said, pretending to be surprised at his accosting of her, but leaving her hands at her sides so his eyes could freely roam all over her delicious frontal nudity. "Bonsoir, mon cowboy."

"Hi," he said, admiring her breasts and landing strip pubic hair. "Those leaves weren't really covering anything anyway, were they?"

"Nah," she said, giggling at how his eyes continued looking up and down at her body. "Are you a guest, or one of Mr. Berman's housemates?"

"A guest," he said, approaching her and still ogling. "I'm Hank, by the way." He put out his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Camilla," she said, shaking his hand. "If you go up, get my coat and bring it to me, I'll let you take me home and fuck me."

He flew up the stairs like a bolt of lightning.

******************

In twenty minutes, they were in his apartment building, standing in the hall in front of the door to his room as he got out his keys to let them in.

"I hope Mr. Berman won't be too mad at me for leaving his party so soon," Camilla said, undoing her coat buttons.

"I'm sure you can make up an excuse, and he'll forgive you for it," Hank said as he put his apartment key into the hole and unlocked the door.

"I'll make it up to him someday soon," she said, then took off her coat and let it fall to the floor. She kicked off her high heels.

He got the door open, then looked back at the naked girl in the hallway. "Uh, sweetie, I can't have you out here naked, where my gossipy neighbours can see you. Please get in quickly." He squatted down to pick up her coat and shoes. While he was down there, she pushed her buttocks against his face and rubbed them against his nose, lips, and cheeks. While he enjoyed that, he knew he had to get her in his apartment quickly before anyone saw them.

They got inside, and while he was locking the door and putting her coat and shoes on a nearby table, she ran off, looking for his bedroom. She found it, dropped her purse by the bed and got on it on all fours, spreading her legs and showing off her asshole and pussy. He quickly got naked and got on the bed behind her.

He slid his hard cock inside her wet pussy; as it went in deeper and deeper, she sighed and squealed louder and louder, and higher and higher in pitch. When the knob of his cock poked against her A-spot, she screamed with delight. After a few more pleasant pokes, she squirted her first orgasm for him.

"Wow," he panted as he continued fucking her. "You're a...wet one, aren't you?"

"Yeah," she said in sighs. "Sorry. Ah!"

"That's OK. Actually, I'm...quite flattered. Unh!"

"Oh, fuck me! I don't...get enough...these days. Oh!"

"Not enough? You just...got some...with that guy...in the...laundry room. Oh!"

"He didn't...put his...cock in me. Ah!" She came again.

"You...poor girl. Unh!"

"Wanna fuck...my ass?" Oh!"

"Sure," he panted, then pulled his cock out of her pussy. She sighed soprano notes as his shaft slid along her vaginal walls, making a tingling sensation against her G-spot. She reached for her purse and took out her anal lube; then she gave it to him. He lubed his cock and her rectum thoroughly, then gently pushed the tip of his cock against her anal orifice.

She looked back at him as he slid his cock in an inch further, moaning softly and her eyes welcoming his cock inside her ass. By the time he got half-way, her low moans changed to high-pitched squeals.

"This feels..so good," he grunted. "Oh!" He pushed in further.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "Ah!" He was all the way in.

"You are...so tight...in here. Fuck!"

The bed shook as he pushed his cock in and pulled it out. She balanced herself with one hand while the other fingered her hard clitoris. They were moaning and sighing like a vocal duet. After a minute or so of more ass-fucking, he was ready to come.

"I'm gonna blow. Unh!"

"Take it out," she said with a shaky voice. Come on...my tits. Oh!"

He pulled his cock out of her ass, and she turned around, kneeling and facing him. She took his cock in her hand and slid her fingers back and forth along his long, thick shaft. Keeping his dick pointed at her tits, she had him shoot his first load at her left breast, then her right, then on her right nipple, then her left, then a last splash went on her belly.

They lay on the bed on their backs, with their arms around each other, slowly catching their breath.

This should keep me satisfied until Hallowe'en, she thought; when I'll be doing this with Daddy again.

****************

Agape was confident that his developing psychic powers would cancel out any drugs Camilla gave her, so he could clearly monitor her inevitably lewd behaviour during the late hours of their Hallowe'en party. He could surreptitiously watch her without her knowing he was watching. Soon he would find out for sure if she was really committing incest with him, and his psychic turning of her 'fog of unknowing' into a 'window of observation' would have 'glass' that would shield him from the emotional pain of knowing how she was shaming him. He would be ready for her.

She agreed to start going to Mass with him again, since that was his condition for agreeing to smoke pot with her during their Hallowe'en costume party in his house on Tuesday night. That Sunday morning, he and his daughter sat at the front pew of the church as usual, waiting for Father Josiah's homily.

The priest spoke about the symbolism of the first six days of Creation. "There is much duality, or separation into opposites, in the Creation narrative," he began. "God created the heaven above, and the earth below. The earth was unformed and void, and there was darkness: then there was light."

All of this was reminding Camilla about Dr. McVie's first lecture on creation myths. In Greek myth, there was unformed chaos, then darkness, then light.

"From the darkness, we come to the light," Josiah continued. "God divided the waters below and above with the firmament. He called the light Day, and the dark Night. Then He separated land and sea, and made the sun and the moon."

Exciting? Camilla wondered; boring, actually.

"Finally," Josiah said, "God created man and woman in His image. He separated the original human into two sexes when he fashioned Eve from one of Adam's ribs. In chapter one we look down from heaven onto earth, as before the Fall; in chapter two, we look up from earth to heaven, as after the Fall. Prior to the Fall, all is good; after the Fall, all is bad. We went from the light to the dark. We must go back to the light, from the unformed void to the goodness of God's creation. There's no third, middle way, as the false prophets would have us believe; good and evil are separate, as were all the things God separated during the Creation. Jesus is the only bridge from the evil to the good--Jesus, who as the Word was with God during the Creation. There are only two ways, as the Creation narrative suggests: darkness, or light; formlessness, or creation; night, or day; below, or above; damnation, or salvation. Choose the latter."

After the homily, Agape and Camilla went up to say goodbye to Father Josiah.

"Would you like to come to a Hallowe'en costume party at my house, Father?" Agape asked.

"Nothing too crazy, like last time, I hope?" the priest asked.

"It'll be perfectly innocent," Agape said. (He was hoping the priest could be there to corroborate his story about Camilla's incestuous lust should they see it before their eyes.) "Nothing sinful at all."

"It'll be like Adam and Eve before the Fall," Camilla said.

Both Agape and Josiah raised their eyebrows at her words, but said nothing in reply to her.

"I'll be there," Josiah said, hoping to watch Camilla and make her behave. "But I won't have any liquor."

"No problem," Agape said. "We're having only Coke and ginger ale, right, Camilla?"

"Right," she said. We'll save the drugs for after Josiah and Carrie are gone, she thought.

12