Camilla Ch. 088

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My idea of heaven is always fucking you, Daddy, she thought, forever, and ever, and ever.

Finally, she pulled his cock out with a popping sound. Aiming his cock right at her nose, she mentally made him come all over her face, hitting her nose, her left eye, her right cheek, and lips, and her chin. She giggled, and licked all his come off his cock; then she put his cock back in his pants and zipped them up. She used Nigrovum to stop reanimating him, and his body fell limp on the floor.

She got up and looked at her dress, stained with his blood. "Must get rid of the evidence," she said, then went to the ground floor bathroom. First, she washed as much of the blood off her dress as she could get off it, careful to make sure the blood all went down the drain. Then she let the shower water rain all over her blood-soaked naked body. As she, sobbing again, washed her body clean with thoroughly-lathered soap, the tears running down her face seemed to compete in quantity with all the water coming from the shower nozzle. She wanted to be cleansed of her sin, but she would be clean only in body.

After getting out of the shower and drying off, she found one of Carrie's dresses, which was lying on a chair in the living room, and put it on. She took a cloth and wiped away any drops of blood she'd left in a trail from the kitchen to the bathroom. She then went back into the kitchen and looked at Agape's body. Still sobbing, she realized she had to pull herself together. She put up that emotionally numbing psychic dome around her, and felt a fading away of her urge to cry, replaced with an almost inhumanly blank facial expression.

Then she used Nigrovum to remove all of her fingerprints from the scene of the crime. She also tried her best to make her bullet match those she'd sensed in Don's box of bullets; she didn't do a very good job of cloning them, but Don would correct her inaccuracies soon enough--in fact, he was waiting in his car a block or so down the street.

Camilla now scanned Agape's semen in her vagina--with Nigrovum's help, she realized that it had been sterilized! Did Daddy have a vasectomy? she thought; well, I'm going to have a baby, come hell or high water.

It was around 4 AM now; she went into the living room and sat on his chair. She began to meditate. She channeled all the psychic energy of every lover she'd had, focusing on her favourite men--and women: Mr. Grisham, Wayne, Mr. Hanson, Mr. Langella, Mr. Baker, Carl, Troy, Candice, Akemi, Belle, Mr. Leroy, Bob, Mr. Patterson, Li-ping, Don, Dr. Singh, Alex, Mr. Holland, Dr. Davis, Marcel, Dr. Lee, Dr. Lawson, Dr. Abruzzi, Dr. Martin, Patrick, Mr. Berman, and, of course, her father.

She amalgamated all of them into one perfect entity: with, for example, Dr. Lawson's intelligence, Agape's sweetness, Wayne's kindness, Li-ping's gentleness, Akemi's virginal naivete, Candice's loyalty, and Carl's creative genius.

With her dishevelled hair flowing in, as it were, an imaginary wind, and her eyeballs completely black again, Camilla chanted, "Come, you spirits, sex me here. Fill me, from head to toe, with a mother's fertility. Make my womb round, let no sterility thwart my purpose. Make my breasts full of sweet milk. Give me a son, a beautiful, perfect baby boy." If I can make a bullet 'ex nihilo', and can reanimate a corpse, she thought, surely I can create a human life out of nothing, too.

She carefully visualized every feature of her boy-to-be, wanting no defects anywhere in or on his body, or in his mind. He'd grow to be handsome, he'd eventually be a big, strong man, he'd have genius intelligence, he'd be in perfect health, both physically and mentally. She imagined his future brain, hair, eyes, ears, face, bones, spinal cord, heart, lungs, stomach, kidneys, intestines, genitals, arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers, and toes, all in perfect working order. His nervous system, lymphatic system, circulatory system, and digestive system would all be flawless.

There would be no chemical imbalances or 'faulty wiring' of any sort in his brain. She vividly imagined her son's future personality: gentle, soft-spoken, patient, considerate, polite, generous, and loving. Completely devoted to his Mommy.

In the intensity of her concentration, she became aroused again, feeling the combined psychic energy of all her past lovers stimulating her vaginal walls, her anal walls, her nipples, and her skin. It felt like two dozen hands were gently stroking, caressing, and fingering every inch of her body, leaving not a goose bump untouched. Anticipating an orgasm, she lay on the living room floor on her back. She put her legs up, and raised her ass up off the floor.

When she came, she used Nigrovum to make her come fly in an arc and fall, with perfect aim, into her mouth. She swallowed it all, and not even as much as one drop trickled down her cheek.

Then she put on her coat and shoes, stuffed her bloody old dress in her purse, and went out of the house.

****************

A week later, a funeral was arranged for Agape. Camilla and Carrie held hands and wept together during the whole service. After the service, they talked.

"I'm so sorry, Carrie," Camilla said in sobs.

"Why do you keep apologizing?" Carrie asked. "Don's the one who killed him, not you."

"Well, yeah," Camilla lied, with effort. "But it was Don's love for me that led to this. He went crazy because I neglected him."

"I see," Carrie said, hugging Camilla, and psychically sensing, vaguely, dishonesty in her. All the same, Carrie was too bereaved to pursue these suspicions at the time.

"I miss Daddy so much," Camilla sobbed.

"So do I," Carrie said. "So do I."

"I dream about Daddy."

"So do I; it's comforting."

****************

Candice's body was taken back to Vancouver for a private family funeral. Camilla wasn't invited to this funeral, because her family blamed Camilla for corrupting Candice with sex, drugs, and partying. Camilla planned, when she found the time, to visit Vancouver, find Candice's grave, and lay some flowers on it. That free time, however, would never come.

****************

Camilla was now living in Candice's old apartment. In her eager expectation to see Agape in her dreams, Camilla often went to sleep at night quickly, forgetting to set up protective psychic barriers, as she had that night.

In basement three of the burning mansion, naked Camilla was being gang-raped by the four Vancouver punks. The leader of the punks had his cock in her mouth; another punk fucked her tits, another her pussy, and the fourth fucked her ass.

"We'll be...rapin' you...like this...forever, big titty bitch!" the leader grunted. "Forever, and ever, and--"

"No, you won't!" Agape said when appearing. He waved his hand quickly, as if to swat a fly, and all four punks were psychically thrown to the other side of the room. The masked men, standing in a circle surrounding everyone, just watched the scene and laughed eerily.

"What the fuck?" one of the punks said after getting up. "We were banging that girl."

"She's my daughter," Agape said, staring the punk down.

"Then you're dead, Pop," the leader said, approaching Agape with clenched fists, as were the other three punks.

"We're already dead, Einstein," Agape said. Then he psychically confined the punks in a thick dome. They punched and kicked at it, but couldn't get out.

"Hey, you fucker," one of the punks yelled, his voice muffled inside. "Get us out of this!"

"Thank you, Daddy," Camilla said, sitting on the floor. "My hero."

"Let's put some clothes on you," he said.

"But I wanna be naked and sexy for you," she said.

"No. You're my daughter. Fathers and daughters are not lovers, Camilla. You must accept that."

"But I love you," she said, beginning to sob.

"Then love me honourably."

"Oh, alright, I'll try. But how will you save me from this place?"

"Only with your cooperation," he said, handing her a dress. "Get up. Put this on, and come with me."

She got up and put on the dress. He led her to a black wall at the side of the room.

The masked men, naturally not wanting Camilla to escape, started closing in on her and Agape; but he thrust his hand out forward, psychically knocking down those in front of him and Camilla and pushing them aside. Then he set up a psychic force field, a glowing wall of blue light separating the masked men from him and Camilla. She touched the black wall at the side of the room: it was soft, gelatinous, and muddy.

"Oh, Daddy, it's disguising," she said, grimacing at the feel and smell of the wall. "Do I really have to go through it?"

"Yes," Agape said. "Go quickly. The force field and dome won't last long. The masked men and those punks will soon be upon us again."

They pushed their way through the thick, black slime that made up the wall. After pushing through about five feet of the revolting muck, they got into another room where an orgy was taking place. Everywhere, naked men and women were engaging in group sex.

Camilla saw Li-ping being gang-banged by three masked men: one with his cock in her mouth, another fucking her pussy, and the third fucking her ass. Jasmine and Candice were making love in the 69 position. Calina had Clarence's cock in her pussy, as well as another black man's cock in her mouth, and another's in her ass. A fourth black man was fucking her tits. Many surrounding masked men watched, and laughed their distorted laughs.

"Oh, this looks like fun, Daddy," Camilla said, taking off her dress. "Let's stay."

"No, Camilla!" Agape shouted. "No more sex. This room is just meant to tempt you, and lure you back to that other room, where you'll be raped again. Put your dress back on, and come with me. Hurry, before it's too late."

"Oh, Daddy!"

"Come on!" He grabbed her by the arm and pulled. "There's a much better place than this, a peaceful one."

She resisted, crying, "No, I don't wanna go!"

Camilla suddenly woke up.

"Oh, I just wanted to have some fun, Daddy," she said.

*****************

A month later, Camilla sat on her bed and meditated, psychically feeling the beginning of the embryonic period of her pregnancy.

She could sense the beginning formation of such things as the embryo's brain, spinal cord, and heart. She visualized every part of that beginning embryo, scanning for any possible defects. So far, everything seemed perfect.

"Amazing," she said. "I've created an embryo in my own body, without a man's help. I am a goddess."

*****************

Two days later, Don Josiah was taken to his prison cell. Since he'd signed a full confession to the murder of Agape, and his and Camilla's use of Nigrovum ensured that no one found any traces of contrary evidence, nothing at all could have led to his acquittal and her being charged with the crime. He was thus quickly taken to Kingston Penitentiary to serve his sentence.

He sat on his bed in the cell as a guard closed and locked the cell door. It was nighttime, and the lights would soon go off. The inmate sharing his cell, a big, muscular man leaning against a wall, looked at him.

"What are you in for?" he asked, sneering at Don.

"Murder," Don said, keeping his cool. "What about you?"

"Triple murder," the inmate said. "I'm doing life; no hope of ever getting out."

"I see," Don said. "Who'd you kill?"

"Is that any of your fuckin' business?"

"No, but since we're going to be sharing this cell, it won't hurt to get to know each other."

"I'm no stranger to doin' time, but it always used to be for stealing. This time, I killed three priests, and I'm not sorry about it."

"Why did you kill them?" Don asked.

"I used to be an altar boy for the local Catholic church," the inmate said. "The priests took turns fuckin' me in the ass when I was ten."

"That's awful."

"I hate all priests; whenever a so-called 'man of God' comes around, the guards have to keep me from killing him. I see a preacher, I kill him instantly--simple as that."

"Well, not all priests and ministers are as bad as the ones who made you suffer," Don said, sensing the danger he was exposing himself to; but instead of fearing it, he actually welcomed it.

"What you defending them for?" The inmate got off the wall and approached Don threateningly. The lights went off.

"Because I used to be an ordained priest, and I never--"

"Close enough for me!"

Don closed his eyes, took a breath, and sat peacefully as the priest-hater got near him.

The inmate grabbed Don by the neck, put his head in a headlock, and twisted it. Don's neck snapped, killing him.

The inmate took bedsheets from off Don's bed, and tore strips off them to make makeshift ropes. He tied Don's arms up high on the bars of the cell door, stretching them out so that Don's lifeless body hung like Christ on the Cross.

That was unpleasant, Don's spirit thought; but I'm useless to Agape and Camilla in a prison cell. My dodging violent criminals all the time would have only distracted me from navigating the other world, and helping Agape. Now I can be of much better use to him, and can help Camilla. The physical world is but a pastime; this other world is the real world.

*****************

Several nights later, 'Goth' Camilla again went to sleep without psychic barriers, happy to have her father rescue her from incubi rapists.

In her dream, she, naked, was making love with Li-ping, Calina, Akemi, and 'Goth' Candice in the burning mansion. Camilla licked Li-ping's pussy, Calina sucked Camilla's right breast, Akemi ate Camilla's pussy, and Candice sucked Camilla's left tit.

Suddenly, Candice reached up and bared vampiress fangs at Camilla, grinning eerily.

"Candice!" Camilla said. "What are you doing?"

Candice reached over and bit Camilla on the neck, as she had bitten Candice's almost two months before. Candice greedily sucked Camilla's blood, which poured down her neck, then let go.

"Ow!" Camilla yelled. "Why'd you do that, baby?"

"I am yours," Candice said with a hoarse voice, and still with that wild look in her eyes. "Forever, and ever, and ever. Remember, Camil?"

"Forgive me, Candice," Camilla said in sobs. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Neither did I, in biting you," Candice lied, smiling bitterly.

Then Don appeared in priestly attire, showing the crucifix on his necklace to the naked succubi.

"Go away," he said to them. "Leave Camilla alone."

"That won't work on us," Candice said, baring her fangs and laughing at him. "You have to have faith for that work on me; and you're not even a priest anymore."

"You're not a real vampiress," he said. "And I have a new kind of faith...and power." He thrust the crucifix in his hand out again, visualizing the crucifix as glowing with Nigrovum's energy. The succubi were all thrown back. He had them surrounded in a psychic dome, glowing in light blue.

He then gave Camilla a dress to put on.

"Oh, Father Josiah," she said, putting the dress on the floor. "I like being naked. You like me this way, too, and you know it. C'mon: let's fuck."

"No," he said firmly. "Put the dress on, and come with me."

"But you're so hot-looking as a priest," she said.

"Stop this nonsense and put the dress on."

"No! You want me to abstain from sex, just like Daddy does."

"Freeing you from your addictive desires is the only way to save you from this place." He picked up the dress.

"But I don't wanna give up sex!"

"You must! Your lust will destroy you." He handed her the dress again.

"No!" she said, throwing the dress further away on the floor.

She woke up.

"If I have to give up sex," she said, "then I'm destined for hell...unless Nigrovum can grant me immortality."

****************

Two and a half months later, Camilla was in Club Ritz, with her hair and eyes changed back to their original blonde and blue, her skin its original peach colour, and all her other body colours as they had been before Nigrovum gave her her 'Goth' look. She was in a private room with a cute eighteen-year-old boy, lap-dancing him.

She was aggressively rubbing and grinding her ass against his hard cock. Fondling her breasts, he was panting with lust, even though her aggressive pushing on his cock almost made him feel as if it would snap off.

He moved his right hand off her breast and went down to touch her slightly round belly. He asked, "Are you pregnant?"

"Yeah," she said with a proud grin. "About sixteen weeks now." She stood up, with her ass in front of his face.

"Wow," he said. "I think pregnant women are hot." He opened her buttocks wide to see her puckered brown asshole.

"Thank you, Allen," she said. "You're sweet."

"Hasn't it been uncomfortable for you to work like this?" He was fingering her asshole.

"Not at all. Never."

"What? You mean you've never felt morning sickness or anything?" He slid his finger between her legs.

"Absolutely none," she sighed, turning around and facing him.

"How can that be?" he asked, tickling her wet pussy.

"I have special powers." She sat on his lap.

"Powers?" he asked with a sneer. "What powers?"

"Oh, let's just call them friends in high places." She put her hand on the bulge in his pants, massaging it.

"I see," he panted, still not believing her and fingering her asshole again. "Who's the father?"

"Nobody," she said with wide-open eyes.

"Oh, fuck off."

"Allen! Nice boys don't say bad words."

"Well, stupid boys believe BS like what you're telling me. Who d'you think you are anyway, the Virgin Mary?"

"No," she said, smirking. "I'm a goddess."

"Well, you may be beautiful enough to be a go--"

Suddenly, she psychically turned the lights on brighter, then changed her looks back to her black-haired, pale-skinned 'Goth' look. His jaw dropped to the ground.

"Now, do you believe me?" she asked with a grin, then stood up.

"Goddess!" he said with a look of awe in his eyes.

"Get down and pray."

He got down on his knees before her. She sat on her chair with her legs spread out, and he put his face between her thighs. His tongue frantically licked her shaved wet pussy; she ran her hands through his hair and moaned softly. He put his hands on her belly, gently caressing where the foetus was. He felt his tongue lick as if it had a mind of its own: indeed, she was psychically controlling it, to ensure she got better head. He was shocked, yet thrilled, at his sudden loss of control.

His tongue flickered wildly against her hard clitoris, and he sucked on her swelling labia. Then she got up and turned around; he opened her buttocks and started licking and kissing her asshole. His lips and tongue went all over her crack. She fingered her clitoris as he licked away.

Then she turned around, feeling her orgasm coming. He put his face into her crotch and resumed licking there. She, sighing up high, came a cascade all over his face.

"I baptize thee...in the name...of the Goddess," she sighed.

"And I'll worship thee, gladly," Allen said, licking her come off his lips.

"Good," she said. "Later, I'll give you instructions on how to worship me. In the meantime, pay me, and go in peace."

******************

That night, Camilla fell asleep and dreamed without psychic barriers again.

In the burning mansion, Patrick was fucking her ass, Berman was fucking her pussy, Baker's cock was between her tits, and Marcel was receiving a blow job from her. Though she worked hard to please all four men, they were looking hatefully in her eyes.