Camilla from the Gym

Story Info
A young man agrees to instruct a newbie.
1k words
3.07
35.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

Brad first met Camilla at a local grocery store and she instantly noticed these armbands the gym she had just registered in worn by Brad. She asked him about the highs and lows of starting new when trying to get in shape.

"You look fine, I mean I don't I mean to judge or anything..." said Brad before he was interrupted.

"I'll take that as a compliment. 'Fine' isn't great, I want to be gorgeous and hard at the same time." she said.

Brad agreed to train her personally at her home and at the gym and since he had moved into the block recently, she decided to pay him extra.

As Camilla walked out of the store and into her car, Brad noticed the latina's ass cheeks and chest bouncing behind her short pants and pink thong.

Camilla was in fact, a former dancer and was chasing a career as a pro. So she wanted to stay in tip top shape for an upcoming local event.

Brad reached Camilla's apartment where she had laid out a mat and put a few fitness machines out just for Brad to get a know-how of the work she could do at home. They both drank some juice and started the training.

Camilla wore a black top and shorts which were clearly showed her curves and outlines of her ass and crotch. She took Brad's bag and she started stretching out.

Brad held her from the back as Camilla thrust her butt into his non-erect penis. "Sorry I didn't mean to." she said but Brad didn't believe her. She continued rubbing her ass while Brad awkwardly tried to ignore any temptation. Brad had Camilla's stretched skinny arms in his hands and he tried to cop a feel out of them but rushing his fingers from her hands to her soft shaved armpits.

He closed his eyes as if he was hypnotized by Camilla's perfume and the rhythm of her movements up and down his body.

"I... really think we should stop. This... is... too unnerving and unnecessary." said Brad who was getting drowsy a bit.

Camilla stopped and turned around to face Brad. The latter stumbled towards the bed and held his head sitting on its. Camilla came near him and took off her clothes and pushed her shaven pussy in his face. Brad kissed it but the passed out on the bed immediately.

He woke up later to find out that he was strapped and chained in a metal bed with Camilla sitting on his chest.

"Oh he's up. Come here Fiona."

"Coming." said another beautiful blonde latina like Camilla. She was taller and had bigger tits and ass than Camilla.

"Wha... what is this Camilla?" asked Brad.

"Well, we're bi. We like BDSM. We don't like our husbands. You're hot. So, figure it out Sherlock." said Fiona.

Brad tried to take off his straps but failed. "I don't even like you like that. Please let me leave I just got wed the last week." said Brad almost sheepishly.

"Hey jackass! We want to fuck you hard and to be honest if you were that honest with your wife you wouldn't have tried to smell my hair, neck or pussy." said Camilla.

She revealed she had mixed roofies in his juice and wore a sharp perfume which works wonders on the male hormones. She also told how she met Fiona on the internet and both had been stalking Brad since he moved here.

Camilla and Fiona proceeded to sit beside Brad and started kissing each other. Fiona held Camilla close as they sat just below Brad's face to make sure he could sense their pussies and watch them make out on top of him.

Fiona went on to kiss Camilla's neck and later lick. She reached down and slowly kissed and licked Camilla's nipples while she looked devilishly at Brad who was sweating buckets and barely holding himself from getting an erection. Camilla's let out cries of pleasure and smothered Fiona with her breasts as Fiona kept sucking Camilla's hard and pointy tits.

Soon, Fiona reached down Camilla's pussy started stroking it with index finger. She used her middle one to caress the outer reaches of Camilla's rubber soft pussy and would poke her clit at times too. Brad couldn't handle the sight of it and lost the control of his penis which exploded and cum rushed out of his dickhole.

"Hmmm, already?" mocked Camilla. "I'm the one we're working on and you're the first one to fire away."

"I expected better." said Fiona and now both women turned their attention on the 23-year old slave boy.

Fiona opened her legs and used a reverse facesit position and made Brad eat her ass. Camilla went on to sit on his cock and both women finally got down to the business end.

Fiona's thighs and pussy were dripping cum all over Brad's face but he couldn't help inserting his face into her bottom. Fiona's pussy was more round and pink than Camilla's which was an extra incentive.

Camilla meanwhile, threw oil over hers, Fiona's and Brad's body. She rode his cock up and down like an elevator in a busy hotel. Despite the fact that he was buried under Fiona's ass, Brad could hear Camilla's joyous moaning as he left everything inside her and Fiona.

All the tiredness subsided as Brad licked Fiona's insides like an ice cream and fucked the hell out of Camilla like an animal. But every man has his limits.

Fiona grabbed his head and made him kiss everything from her neck, boobs, arms, pits, hands, stomach, back and legs while Camilla watched and later made him to it to her own body.

Camilla grabbed his Brad's head and clenched it between her legs. She made him eat her wet and open ass for some minutes before Fiona noticed Brad was losing his pace and energy.

Camilla didn't stop and it even prompted Fiona to jump back on Brad's vacant crotch area and have herself fucked in and out by his dick.

Brad stopped pumping Fiona and kissing Camilla soon and nearly passed out.

"Jackass wake up we need you more" said Camilla.

"I don't... can't" muttered Brad before passing out.

He woke up in his own bedroom a few hours later when his wife woke him to tell him that they had a dinner with two slightly older women Brad had met at his gym.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers