Camilla Pt. 05

Story Info
Ed meets Strina and finds himself taken on a trip.
3.7k words
4.14
3.2k
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cradled her ass in his strong hands as her wet lips mashed against his. Her tight white office shirt came undone in reaching up to circle his broad shoulders. She kissed him hungrily, having first flirted, then making a point to brush up against him at the office any chance she got. At one point, she was bending over to get a document from the collated drawer on the printer, and he 'mistakenly' walked into her. She felt his stiff cock through his perfectly tailored pants. He grabbed her hips to keep her from falling, and she almost fucked him there.

It was late Friday night, and he still smelled good. He looked good after a long day. She was stressed out and hoped that he could deliver on giving her an outlet. So far, so good.

He scooped his hands under the thin fabric of her short tight skirt and cupped her cheeks with his strong hands, slowly massaging her buttocks over her black opaque nylons slowly and firmly. His fingers reached under and up from behind, onto her triangle of hot, steaming hunger. Her shoes were still under her desk, so she stood on her tippy toes to give him better access to pleasing her.

Without another word, his arm encircled and tightened around her waist, and the hand between her legs lifted her, holding her close to his hard, muscular body. She clung to him as he swept a nearby table of documents, folders, shelves, and stationary and planted her firmly on the desk.

His hands between her legs tore aside the nylons, pulling them off into a tight ball and flinging them into the corner of the printing room.

He pulled aside her pink panties and buried his sweet, hungry face between her legs. They needed to be quick, and she was glad he knew his way around a clit.

His soft wet tongue licked the edges of her thighs, causing her to quiver with anticipation. To the left first, a long caress, then to the right, then again to the left, in a gentle wet stroke. His fingers slid and excited her soft dampness. Then his mouth, starting at the top in light, gentle circles and then in harder and tighter pushes.

Her eyes, first focused on the top of his head as it moved around her hotness, rolled back, concentrating on the ebb and flow of pleasure sweeping across her body. She rolled her hips, undulating them into his mouth so that she could get more and more out of his expert tongue.

Then she felt a shock that tensed her buttocks and flung her clit into his mouth. He had slowly, gracefully, fit a long broad finger into her butt hole. No one had ever done that! The moans trembled out of her mouth in quiet, pleasurable protests. The finger anchored her hips against his mouth. She cried out in protest, but his tongue dove and wrapped inside her.

Another explosion - signaling there would be another bigger one coming. Her legs shot out straight - toes pointed out towards the ceiling - one hand gripped the edge of the table while the other covered her mouth less a cry would tell others what was happening. And they would come. And watch. And perhaps join in as well. The thought of that drove her arousal higher. Who could catch them? Who could be working so late on a Friday night?

***

I heard them before I saw them. I sensed someone was in the copy room before I got there. By the time I reached the edge of the doorway, she had let out a quiet, whimpering moan that seemed she was fighting against him and enjoying whatever he was doing to her.

She wasn't who I thought she would be; I knew from working on the new project with Hnark. Her name was Karen. She had short blond hair and a round, tight, fitness-club-every-day ass that would pop out of her short skirts and tight clothing. She was a go-getter. Someone that actually intimidated men like me because were we ever on a project together, she would outwork me.

Now her legs were high in the air. Her hair was a mess. A white, raspberry-tipped boob had fallen out of a pretty lace bra. Her shirt was hurriedly pulled open, uninhibited, and her mouth was in a slack "O" as she gasped for breath. A young man, who I didn't recognize, was between her legs. Young like her, fit, muscular - and totally engaged with licking her out was buried deep between her legs. I don't think she would've seen me if I was standing next to her naked and with a birthday cake.

His shaven head was whipping side to side, and his arm was somewhere between her legs, moving slowly up and down while he pressed his face against her. She grabbed the back of his head forcefully and shoved him deeper in. Rolling her head back while this slave made the most of her orders.

I didn't know what to do - do I keep looking and get caught being a fucking perv, or do I walk away and pretend that I was never there.

I chose the second. My thought was on the new project I had been assigned. In "business years," I was younger than them both. I was starting from almost zero. I didn't want to get called out as being an old perv watching kids fuck in the copy room.

I went back to Hnark and the conference "war room" she had reserved for us. Being there, it was easy to dive back into the mindset of what needed to be done to win this project. The room was piled high with vast reams of printed records being entered manually into a database by a company offshore. Then, it was up to us to sequence them and decide how to interpret the data. It was an exhaustive project. Every pile that came back from the offsite team had to be spot-checked, then we had to find cues determining how the data was entered. We retagged all of the data and then sequenced it into a timeline. Then we had to correlate it historically with other, older work. Completing it would provide an unprecedented forecast of the company's future and be a visionary win for Hnark.

Every single time we did something to the data - without fail - it changed where we thought the forecast would go.

Every. Single. Time.

In this constant, perpetual defeat, I saw who Hnark was - and I admired her for it. She rose admirably and with class to the adversity. Tonight, after a long day of spot-checking, sequencing, and entering, the data shot away contrary to where we thought it would go. We ran back through the work, and it all looked good. Something had happened in the real world that caused the market's habit to change - there was something unexpected behind the data. For me, exhausted and defeated by a string of so many days of relentless days, I wanted to pound my head against the floor. Hnark looked like she was going to cry. This was a woman that I had heard made and broke people's careers, their lives, and their spirits. She had pushed through to become a fierce woman - but a repeated punishment, every day - with the thought of bringing defeat back to a group of men just waiting to tear her to shreds, well, the defeat had cracked her as well. I had gone out to "print something" to give her a moment and when I came back - she was there studying the next dataset.

Persistent. Undefeated.

The daily punishments did bring us closer. When I first met Ms. Hnark, there wasn't a hair out of place, a fold, crease, or wrinkle that wasn't planned. Now, tonight, I could see a little more of the "human" her. We had begun to relax around each other a bit and, while she stilled ordered me around, her hair was a mess, there were circles as dark as mine under her eyes, and her clothes looked like they had been slept in - which, because of this schedule we've been on, I wouldn't doubt it happening.

"Did you copy file D5 as well?"

"No, I was heading to do 1 - 4."

"Ok, Could you do D5? It looks like we'll get through that as well."

"There's two people being intimate in the copy room." The minute it was out of my mouth, I knew it sounded childish.

"What?"

"What? Nothing. It's just - there are two people in the copy room."

"Ok? Do they have a big job?"

"No. Yes. They're having sex. I didn't want to disturb them. I can do the copying later."

Hnark let out an uncharacteristic howl.

"Ed, what? Really?"

"Yeah. I can wait - it's ok. Friday night I guess, right?"

Hnark surprised me - she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the office to follow her. It was the first time we've ever touched other than that first handshake. She crept down the hall, turning dramatically to get me to walk lower, still holding my hand. She stopped to listen a few times, giggling conspiratorially at me when she heard the girl gasp.

"Who is it?" She said into my ear. I smelled her breath, her perfume. I could see down her shirt to a black, lacy bra.

"I think it's that girl, Karen? The blonde? I don't know the guy."

"Is he wearing a suit? Or a maintenance uniform?" Her eyes were twinkling. I realized she was enjoying this. I chuckled uncomfortably at the scenario forming in her mind.

"A suit, I think."

"Ok."

"She pulled me further down the hall, then took a sharp left, and then a quick right - leading me through a few desks to a cube. We crouched down on the floor, my fearsome shark manager and I, in a cube.

"If we stand, they won't see us from this cube." She whispered, giggling some more.

Sure enough, we stood and could look right into the brightly lit room. The cube where we stood was hidden in the darkness of a closed office. We could've sat and eaten popcorn.

But Hnark had different ideas. The last giggle bubbled up from her as the man finished giving her head. From where we were, we could see he was young, fit, and good-looking like her. Hnark was silent when he unzipped his pants and pulled out a fat stiff cock.

The young man pushed into Karen, making her grab the table with both hands and release another guttural moan.

He started slowly, drawing his hips back and moving them into her. Pressing against her at the last moment. We saw his ass clench as he held her there for just a second and then draw back again.

"Ooo. He's good." She whispered. Her hand on was my arm.

He ripped her shirt aside, exposing a pink and light green frilly bra. He slapped the other tit out of its lacy cup and then grabbed it, pulling her by her nipple.

"Oh! Yes!" She cried out.

"We can go," I whispered. "There's another copy -"

"No, I want to see." She said, grabbing my arm harder, not breaking her stare of the scene. "Stay here with me." I could feel the heat from my face - and Hnark.

He was muscular and young. I was fat and old. I felt so much shame and embarrassment watching them. A man fucking a girl so well that other women want to watch.

I wanted to go. I couldn't leave because, literally, it would affect my working relationship with my manager - who felt utterly opposite to me.

He began to go faster. Pumping his hips back and forth. She bit on her hand to muffle her cries and gasps.

Hnark squeezed my arm more tightly. Her mouth had begun to open slightly, her chest rose and fell noticeably faster.

His hips began pounding into her, moving like a piston back and forth. Her body jiggled and quaked from the impact of his body.

Karen's hand fell away from her mouth to grab onto the table better. She let out a raucous cry of pleasure.

Hnark took a breath in. Her hand was absently stroking her thigh over the tight black skirt.

I felt like the stupid little monkey standing next to her.

Then, suddenly, the man slapped Karen.

Not hard, but the sound of it surprised all of us. I felt Hnark's sharp grip on my shirt, her nails pinching into my skin.

The girl squealed and whimpered.

He pulled out.

Rolled her over.

"Yes, baby," she whined, her naked ass pointing towards him.

He slapped one cheek hard. Then the other. It rang loudly through the office.

Did that hurt? How could anyone like that?

She cried out again.

"Oh, fuck, naughty boy," Hnark said.

He spread her cheeks apart and stuffed his cock between them, lifting her slightly. She grabbed the edge of the table. He grabbed a fist full of hair, twisting it and pulling her head back. He commenced pounding her once more. Her ass jilted and shuddered from his punishment.

He went on pounding her so hard the table tilted off the ground with each slam and shudder. The tips of her toes barely touched the ground with each fall. The noise of the table jostling on the linoleum and her gasps and cries echoed through the office's silence.

Her body was curved backward as he pulled her to him. She was pulling hard on her nipples in ecstasy.

She was panting loudly, whimpers, and groans of pain.

One final thrust lifted her off the ground and kept her suspended between him and the desk. She let out a throaty howl. Her legs trembled uncontrollably. Her hands flailed, trying to steady herself and push him back, grab him closer, savoring the earth-shattering orgasm that racked her body. He hooked his arms around her, holding her tight to him, his own body quivering and sweaty with the effort. He let her down then slowly, gracefully draping her across the cheap copier table pushed against the wall of the office printing room.

She lay there for a moment, exhausted and drunk from his passion. He leaned against her, his hand on the small of her back, his now flaccid cock, hanging and pressing against her reddened cheeks. They panted together.

Then, with some inaudible whispering, they collected themselves and walked away into the darkness of the office at night, perhaps to go out, probably to - who knows.

Hnark and I ducked again. I refocused and could feel her hot breath fill our small hiding place. She realized she was still holding onto me, a handful of my shirt and skin in her manicured hands.

"We should go," I said. "C'mon, let's go - "

"You're so soft." She said, releasing my arm. Her breathing was shallow, aroused. "I don't want to work anymore. Do you want to get a drink?"

The first comment took the wind out of my sails. Any idea, hope, or wonder if Hnark would have felt I was attractive as a man went out the window.

The second comment had only one answer. If I didn't accept, she'd be right. I was fat and soft.

"Yes, let's go."

We found ourselves at a hotel lounge; it seemed the most professional place we could go together for drinks without going to a club. It was Friday, after all, and while sitting among the chic, comfortable couches and low tables set with tasteful centerpieces, a constant stream of people hungry for music, alcohol, and company streamed by. Unsurprisingly, Hnark got more than one glance, all of which she seemingly ignored with a relaxed grace of being above it all. I was probably seen as some sort of trained bear that this exotic performer had brought with her as she took a break between acts.

I tried to relax, but my suit didn't accommodate sitting on low leather couches. My belly seemed bigger and my jacket smaller. I couldn't find a position where I wasn't giving my crotch to Hnark. I had wished the drinks were more potent. I wanted two at a time. I ordered an Old Fashion for the sheer quantity of alcohol in it.

Hnark, on the other hand, had folded herself across a couch across from me. Her legs crossed in what seemed like a practiced grace, and she sipped thoughtfully on a mojito.

We made small talk between long pauses. Then, we started talking again about the next steps with the project. One data set being unexpectedly tricky. Another set was more straightforward. But using one as a benchmark could make the other more manageable. Over time, we figured out a way to get through it. She had to stop me from getting up to return to the office.

After relaxing a bit, the topics leaned into things other than work. We started talking about her professional background. A little more about me. And then -

"What did you think of that, Ed? Those two kids fucking in the office?"

"Pretty wild - reckless."

"Did you ever do that sort of thing?"

"No. I - no."

"You what?"

"I didn't work in an office until I was in my 30s. So, in office years, I'm still new."

"Oh? What did you do before that?"

"This and that. I moved around a lot - not because I was getting fired," I added quickly, "but because I found that many things interested me - so I'd persuade people to hire me." Half of that was true - and said that way, I looked adventurous and put together. Too late in my career, I learned to always present myself positively to everyone. To look like my future was as I intended it to be and where I was now was all the deliberate, conscious fulfillment of my grand plan. I left out the divorce, leaving everything behind, running from places too full of pain and sadness to stay, pulling up roots, burning bridges, and having absolutely nothing. Then scratching for any opportunity - so that, fortune and gods willing, I could do the whole thing again. I found myself here. Saying any of that that would show me as a victim, a 'poor, poor man,' and Hnark, sitting across from me with those incredible legs and shoes, a harmony of a perfect body, ambition, career, and unflappable diligence - well, I wasn't going to lower myself in front of her. She didn't hire a loser.

"Well, you're lucky then." She said after a long pull of her drink while listening to me. "My career was what I found. I moved from place to place after - well, after leaving places I no longer needed to be - burning everything behind me, and I won opportunities like this one..." she trailed off, suddenly becoming aware of airing her dirty laundry.

"In cage fighting matches, right?"

"Pretty much, it was either me or the other applicant."

"You look like you got a good right hook."

She laughed, loosening again, "You are so funny, and yes," she said with mock seriousness, "I do have a good right hook."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"What is Ed short for?"

"Edison."

"Kata."

"You? Kata?"

"Yes, me Kata. You Edison."

We laughed.

"Just Kata? Is that short for something?"

"No - Just Kata. Were you expecting more?"

"No - Kata is more than enough."

The line fell between us. It stopped her for a second. Her eyebrows rose just slightly. She was still my manager. She still held my contract. She still was responsible for my livelihood. It was a slight unintentional line that could be misinterpreted. I wasn't feeling her out or flirting with her. She could, like others she's destroyed, ruin my career.

"I mean, you're pretty incredible. This is quite a project, and I've got to say it's great seeing how you manage it - I'm actually learning a lot."

"Thank you, Ed."

"I'm also learning not to go to the copy room after 9 pm on a Friday."

"Or make a reservation, right?" she laughed. "How could they do that?"

"I know pretty, savage. I thought she was being attacked when I first heard it. I almost jumped in."

"Really? The slapping angry fucking at the office!"

"That - I guess my sex life was pretty vanilla! I'm kind of humbled - I feel so... conservative."

"Well, don't knock if you didn't try it - it's pretty darn good." She laughed - then caught herself. "I mean - ha! Oh my!"

"Ms. Hnark!" I laughed in mock surprise.

"Call me Kata!" she shouted, laughing as well.

The alcohol was in both our heads. The exhaustion hit us as we relaxed among each other. I finally slunk back against the couch. I could feel myself crashing.

"Kata." I echoed.

"At this point, Ed, having watched two people having sex together - I don't think there's much we can't share."

"Agreed. And at this point, I'm starting to fall asleep."

We talked a bit more and argued about the check, but in the end, I paid.

"Ed, this is a business dinner."

"Kata, you emasculate me. This is mine."

"Oh, you're ridiculous." She smirked.

I shrugged. "It's what I do."

Kata Hnark just laughed. Her eyes were bright, and she looked 'happy.' I had never seen her smile - nor realized she was quite beautiful.

"What are your plans for the weekend?"

"I'm doing to do sets 10 - 55. That's about 75%. If we can get there, we'd be close to done."

12