Camille & Shelli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelli was off balance, she stood up and backed away from the dancer and towards the men's room, trying to be nonchalant , and not being very successful. She made it to the door to the downstairs, opened it then quickly entered and closed it behind her.

-----

Out on the floor Allison was amused in her ability to twist Camille's playmate around. Camille is such a self righteous bitch, she thought . Serves her right if this other one gets worked up.

-----

Shelli took a deep breath, held it for a moment and exhaled...

Where did she go, Shelli thought. Her pulse was still racing from her ordeal on the main floor.

Slowly her eyes became accustomed to the dimly lit corridor. And her ear adjusted to the reduced noise.

She could hear something.

Rhythmic.

As if...

She hesitated not knowing who or what was making the sounds. But she was curious. And she did make her way slowly down the hallway, and as she did she began to hear moans. Moans of pleasure. Other more subtle sounds.

The sound of a cock being sucked. Unmistakable sound that the act makes. A wet sort of slurping sound. A sound that all men love hear, and sound some will women refuse to make.

There was a doorway on the left, slightly ajar. The sounds to Shelli's ear seems to come from inside.

She could see just inside a little ways. And what she saw at first startled her, then she remembered.

And then she watched.

She could see Camille on her knees in front of him. her head bobbing slowly. His head was slightly back. And his eyes were closed. His hands were on Camille's face, as if guiding her.

Camille was not completely naked, but her soft white skin was readily apparent.

Shelli paused for a moment and looked around her. With no one in the hallway she undid her jeans and slid her hand inside, to touch herself. She felt very exposed doing this and only did it for a moment And then watched Camille again.

Oh this is so wrong, she thought, and yet, how else can she convince him, and still have Camille, and him.

Would he understand she thought. Would he care?

A pang of jealous anger coursed through her - Her eyes flashed - DAMMIT she thought, he's enjoying this too much.

All of these emotions seemed to run through her in an instant, her senses seemed to awaken and her mind seemed to be bouncing off all of the possibilities.

Deep breath she finally thought, remember to breathe.

She smiled - and then she noticed - he was getting close. His neck was flushed and his body was beginning to tense up.

It was almost time.

-----

Camille slowed her sucking of his member, thinking " Where the fuck in she", when she spotted Shelli sliding in to the room out of the corner of her eye. Camille began making that sound again, this time in earnest as Shelli began to disrobe.

Shelli did this in front of Camille, slowly and deliberately. When she was completely nude, she stretched like a cat. All the while Shelli's husband writhed close to the edge of the male twilight zone.

Camille began to stroke his cock with her hands while sucking him. Cupping his balls and rubbing them, almost kneading them. Shelli moved in behind Camille just as they had planned. And replaced first one and then the other hand on his turgid member.

He was oblivious.

Camille backed away behind Shelli and began it indicate what Shelli should do next.

Shelli smiled and licked her lips, and bent to her task. She had practiced with the large dildo, but this was different, firmer yet more pliant. And it pulsed in her hands. On her knees before her husband was not a place she'd been, but she fell a feeling of power, and control she never had before.

Taking the glans in her mouth she sucked it gently, and responded to his thrust upwards. His cock touched the back of her throat and she did it, with out gagging, she was able to take him deep in her throat, she felt his pre cum dripping, and she pulled back to take it in her mouth.

In the mean time Camille had laid down beneath Shelli and was beginning to nibble her thighs working slowly up towards Shelli's dripping sex.

All at once he groaned and shot his load into her mouth, on her face and across her breasts. It seemed as though he would not stop, Shelli even managed to get some on Camille, although to this day she does not know how.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

Shelli blushed down to her toes. "The Education of Rich" She replied.

"what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Rich looked around for Camille for a few seconds, then realized she was staring up at him from between his wife's legs.

Her hand waved at him.

" This is freaking me out Shelli!"

"I want you to calm down, Rich, then I want you to listen - Camy you stop that, for now, I need a clear head, no you giving me head."

Rich sat there dumbfounded. He'd never heard his wife talk like that before. She had always been so pure and sweet.

He considered this. It made his head hurt.

"I'm listening..."

"OK - I've known for a long time that you go to these places. that you seem to get something here that you don't get from me.

"but"

"Don't deny it, Rich."

He shrugged his shoulders. Shelli smiled, point taken.

"About six months ago started I following you to see where you went. You came here, consistently, never anywhere else. I was horrified at first. And I was hurt, Rich - deeply hurt."

"Shelli -"

She cut him off. " I thought about it for a while and realized that you found me lacking in some way - Camy stop that"

Shelli paused for a moment and took a breath. The shear outrageousness of the whole scene was beginning to get to her. Her husband with his rapidly shrinking cock on a chair in front of her, her on her knees covered in his seed, and Camille beneath her staring at both f them.

" I need to finish this before some thing weird happens."

"As opposed to this?"

"yes, you dufus, now here the rest. I made myself up to look like a guy and watched. You seemed to be attracted to the girls that had what I did not - curves. Yet you always came home to me. After several botched efforts, I got a dance with Camille, she seemed to be you favorite"

"Well yes... she dances well and I like her style."

"She very quickly discovered my ruse, and to my surprise and unending joy, seduced me."

"While you were upstairs waiting for me " Camille chimed in.

"Hey now this is getting a bit fucked up."

Shelli was toweling herself off. "We decided that we would try to seduce you and..."

"And?"

Shelli looked at with desire, longing and some fear in her eyes. This was the final play.

"And try to get you to be... GOD DAMMIT this is hard to do..."

"Shelli loves you more than I can tell you about Rich, and it's like this. She wants you to have her, completely - but because of your rather large dick she can't have you take her any way you want."

"I'm not sure how to..."

She looked at her husband, " I want you, with all my being Rich. But I also want you to be satisfied. Body and soul"

Camille was getting dressed, "I'll be outside Shelli"

"No wait - I want you here Camy - I NEED YOU here... Please stay"

Camille sat down.

"Rich, I've found something with Camille that I didn't have before and she's found something with me, I don't know where it's going to go, or how it's going to end up, but I want you with me, us, every step of the way."

"So let me get this straight in my head - my wife follows me to a strip club, meets a dancer, is seduced, discovers she's bi and wants me to join them?"

" That's an over simplification, Rich."

"I need a drink"

"I think we all do", Camille responded

"Can we go somewhere and discuss this, somewhere beside the bottom of a strip club?"

"Yes!", They replied.

-----

A few drinks later and after much discussion, some yelling and quite a few apologies all around, The three of them found themselves watching some late night TV. Rich was dozing in his chair and Camille and Shelli were on the couch.

"You still wet little girl?"

Shelli giggled and lay back, tugging down her pajama bottoms.

"Shhhh, you'll wake him"

"Nahh he's gone"

Camille began touching Shelli softly, gently and as a woman knows how to touch another woman. The two of them became lost in the moment. and blind to everything around them. They had only eyes for each other.

It was at this point that Camille felt something touch her sex. And then slowly begin to fill stretching her, pulsing with desire. Her eyes widened and then fell half closed, Savoring the moment...

End

Phoebus ©7/13/02

12