Camille's Dark Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille heard her son laugh...he actually laughed! "Hell my mom has not been fucked in so long she would need a pressure washer to get the dust off her pussy first." He commented as the other woman left the house.

Camille, blushing from embarrassment walked to where her son stood. "How dare you!" She screamed as she looked up at him. "How dare you bring that slut into my house and do what you were doing with her! She is married woman and older enough to be your mother!"

Alex just grinned down at his mother. "Oh please. Her husband hasn't been able to get his dick hard in years and she needs some attention. I have been fucking her for a few months. Plus this is my house not yours. I live in the guest house."

"Not anymore! You don't pay rent; you don't have a job, hell you don't even go to school as I found out today." Camille yelled as she waved the letter from the college in her son's face. "I...I want you out of my house. I will give you four days to get out. I will pay for your first two months' rent on a new place to live and give you some money until you find a job but that's it! After two months you are cut off. I...I am not going to support you any longer." She told her son.

Alex laughed again, "Oh please, mother. Stop being so dramatic." He ran his hands through his hair in a cocky manner. "You were never the disciplinarian. It was always 'wait until your father gets home'. Don't start trying to be now. Janice is right; you are an uptight bitch and need to get laid. If you want I can have James or Mark come over and fuck your old pussy. They would love that." He then grinned as his mother stood speechless at his words, "Or hell if you want to go another way Stacey would love to eat your pussy."

Camille jaw was open and she suddenly slapped her son across the face hard. She gasped out a little at her own action and was shocked. She had never hit her children before nor had their father.

Alex's turned his head back to his mother and stood stone faced and his eyes showed a hint of anger. "Don't ever slap me again, mother." He told her in a cold voice. "I am not moving out and not getting a job and you will continue to put money in my account every month and when I tell you to. Those are the new rules of the house."

Camille was a little frightened by the look in her son's eyes and the tome of his voice, but when he told her he was now setting the rules of the house she felt anger build up in her again and her hand flew to his face once more. This time however Alex caught her hand by the wrist and held it there squeezing tight. Camille gave a whimper of pain as she tried to struggle free.

"I told you not to hit me again." Her son told her, his voice even colder than before.

"Let...let me go...you are hurting me." Camille pleaded as she struggled and tried to break free and her free hand slapped her son's bare chest.

Alex grabbed his mother's other hand by the wrist, pulled both of her arms behind her back, and then gripped both her thin wrists with one hand. Camille struggled harder begging her son to let her go but he ignored her pleas and her struggling seemed to amuse him. Alex was much larger and much stronger than she was and her struggling was in vain. Alex ripped off the light blue terry cloth sweat band she wore around her head and swiftly and expertly used it to bind her hands behind her back. His mother tried to twist her hands free but the action only made the knot tighter around her wrists.

"Stop this!" Camille screamed. "Let me go or I swear I will call the police."

Alex laughed at her again and turned her around so her back was to him and he grabbed her pony tail and pulled her head back hard causing his mother to cry out in pain. She then felt her son's lips press to her ear.

"Shut up, bitch." He whispered into her ear. "I told you not to hit me again and now you are going to learn I meant it."

Alex, still holding his mother's hair by her pony tail, pulled her into his room. Camille was crying from both the pain and humiliation as he son threw her down on his bed. She struggled to get up but with her hands bound behind her back it was difficult and Alex pushed her back down on the bed and turned her over on her stomach.

"What...what are you doing?" The older woman cried out. "Please, Alex. Stop this right now. I am your mother!" Camille screamed.

"You are also a snobby, stuck up bitch that needs to be taught a lesson." Alex said in an angry voice. "Don't fucking move or it will be worse for you."

Alex walked away from the bed and Camille so her chance to get off the bed and make a run for it to escape her son, who had obviously gone insane. Maybe he is on some type of drug, she thought, that has to be it. She looked at the bedroom door and mentally judged the distance while her son walked to the other end of the bedroom and opened his closet. She thought she could make it but her legs would not move. She was frozen in fear, fear of her own son. Camille started crying harder as she lay on her stomach and her eyes followed what her son was doing.

Alex opened his closet door, he was not worried about his mother trying to escape. Alex knew she was weak...she always had been...and he knew right now she was too scared to move. He chuckled at her sobbing as he bent down and picked up a black nylon duffle bag. He liked hearing her cry in fear and was going to enjoy her screams of what came next. Alex carried the bag and placed it next to his crying mother. He unzipped the bag and looked through the assortment of sex toys and bondage toys; he briefly thought about using some of the sex toys on his mother but quickly decided against it. It was about punishing her right now...hurting her...not giving her sexual pleasure he knew she desperately needed. Alex pulled out a set of wrist shackles.

"Don't try to resist or I swear you will regret it." He told his mother as he straddled her body and untied her hands.

"Please...please stop, Alex." His mother begged. "If...if you stop now...me...I won't say a word." Camille tried to struggle to get free but her son was so much larger and stronger than her. She could have sworn she felt his penis erect and pressing into her butt.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch, and stop struggling." Alex told her as he once again pulled her head back by her hair causing her to cry out in pain again.

Camille stopped struggling as Alex grabbed her hands and put them over her head. He then attached the shackles to her wrists. They were made of stiff leather and lined with faux fur. The cuffs were not a novelty device but used to truly restrain a person. Locked to the wrist by buckles, the cuffs were attached together by a steel bar about six inches long. Camille again struggled and begged her son to let her go as he attached the first cuff to her left wrist but once again Alex pulled her head back by her pony tail but this time slapped her face hard instead of giving her verbal warnings. The sound of the slap echoed throughout the room and it was not just the pain of the slap that stunned Camille, but the fact her son had actually slapped her. She started crying harder and her face burned from the painful slap.

"I fucking told you!" Alex yelled. "Now stop struggling!"

Camille obeyed not wanting to be slapped again and just sobbed as her son attached the other cuff to her right wrist and painfully stretched her arms above her head. Alex then looped a thin silk cord through the bar of the shackles and tied the cord to the head board, making it tight and giving it no slack. Her son then got off her and knelt behind her on the bed.

"Lift your fat ass up." He commanded his mother.

Camille pulled on her hands with any small hope she could get free but the shackles held her arms tight above her head, but she did as her son told her. After he slapped her so hard and bound her to the bed she had no idea what he may do next if she did not do as he told her and Camille was very frightened. She struggled as she brought her knees up to her chest and stuck he butt up in the air. Her son lifted the hem of her tennis dress up above her waist and then pulled her spandex tennis shorties down to her ankles. Camille gave a gasping scream as her son then pulled down white cotton bikini panties she wore under the shorts. Alex then pulled them off her body over her tennis shoes and threw them to the floor.

"Oh God...please...please don't rape me!" She screamed out.

Alex laughed at her. "Rape you? Don't be stupid, bitch. Just because my friends, including Stacy, want to fuck you does not mean I do."

Alex never had any sexual desire for his mother but as he looked down at her now exposed ass the thought crossed his mind. His mother's ass was larger than it had been when he was younger but not really fat as he expected. It was still firm and there was no sign of cellulite where her ass cheeks met the back of her upper thighs like Janice had. His mother's ass was smooth and he liked the ivory complexion of it and Alex thought how wonderful it was going to look all red and welted when he got done. His mother's ass looked like that of a woman half her age and even though her legs were pressed together tight he could see her pussy covered by her fine black pubic hairs. She's got a nice fat pussy, Alex thought. Camille's pussy had a puffy labia majora and her inner labia minora was thin and lined up perfectly between her labia majora that it did not stick out or fold over like some girls he had been with did. The flesh of her vulva was just a small shade darker than her alabaster skin. It was so "fat" that even with her thighs pressed tightly together her pussy was visible under her ass. Alex thought it was a perfect pussy and wondered what it would look like void of any hair. He still had an erection from not being able to finish when his mother interrupted Janice giving him a blow job but now his cock stayed hard looking at his mother's butt and pussy. He could even make out the entrance to her ass hole and was amazed that the skin around her hole was just as pale white as her body. If he did not know any better he would have thought his mother had her asshole bleached; but he knew it was natural since his mother was too much of a prude to even know some people did that.

Alex drove the thoughts of sexual desire for his mother out of his mind and unbuckled his belt and pulled it from his pants; it was thin, leather, dress belt. With Camille whimpering and crying Alex wrapped the buckle end of the belt around his hand, raised his arm, and brought the belt down across his mother's butt cheeks; there was a loud snapping sound as the belt hit flesh and Camille gave a shrieking scream of pain. Before she stopped screaming from the first swat on her butt she felt another lash, this one landing on the back of her upper thighs. They were not playful swats on her butt; Alex used almost all his strength behind the blows and they felt like a whip across her delicate skin.

Alex smiled at the two welts now on his mother's perfect alabaster flesh and as she screamed and sobbed she twisted her body to the side in hopes of preventing another lash on her body.

"Turn back around and lift your fat ass again, mother." Alex told her in a clam voice. "Or I swear I will strip you naked and whip your entire body."

"No...oh God...please...please, Alex. Don't...don't hurt me anymore." His mother sobbed as she begged. "I...I am your mother...please." She pleaded but did as he told her to and got back in the original position so her ass was up in the air again. She knew he was not bluffing when he said he would whip her entire body. Having her butt exposed to her son was humiliating enough and she did not want him to strip off the rest of her clothes.

"Yes but you need this. Maybe it will stop you from being such a stuck up bitch and it will teach you never to interrupt me getting a blow job again." Alex said and brought the belt down across his mother ass again.

Alex whipped his mother's ass and the back of her thighs and Camille screamed and sobbed as she continued to plead for her son to stop. She had no idea how many times the belt fell across her body and bite into her flesh, but to her it seemed like forever.

Alex finally stopped his torture of his mother and smiled when he looked at her ass and the back of her thighs and the crisscrossed welts; a few had actually broken the skin in very shallow lacerations but he knew it was nothing serious and they would heal in several days. He enjoyed how the red welts looked on her ivory white skin as much as he enjoyed his mother's crying and pleas for him to stop. Alex was not really a sadist, although he could be sadistic at times; but he did enjoy administering pain on his female lovers if they were into being masochist like Lori was and normally he would have the girl use safe words when things may get out of control, but not with his mother. Alex really did not care for his mother very much; naturally he loved her since it was his mom but he did not like her.

Alex saw that Camille was very stuck up, quite the snob and a complete bitch to anyone she felt was not born into the right family or born on the "wrong side of the street". She never liked any of Alex's friends, any girl he dated, or very little her son did and she was very vocal about it. Due to his mother's social standing in the city, Camille felt so many people were "beneath" her socially and Alex always felt she need to be taught a lesson and today he finally had enough of her attitude.

It was not that Alex disrespected women and treated all women like he did Stacy or Lori or Janice and now his mother, but he was attracted to and always dated women who were submissive in nature and each one was different. Stacy was not into the entire BDSM, Master/slave type of sex, she just liked kinky sex and really enjoyed when Alex had her fuck his friends as well as fucking other girls. He never used Stacy like he did Lori. Lori was very much into being a total submissive to not only Alex but other men and women as well. She enjoyed being dominated not just sexually but non-sexually as well and she enjoyed pain and bondage in sexual play, Lori was a masochist. He actually met Lori on a BDSM personal website and after a while introduced her to his friends and she joined their little "clique" and her and Stacy became fast friends as well as occasional lovers. Janice on the other hand was just an older, attractive woman who was sexually frustrated because her and her older husband no longer had sex and had multiple affairs with men her age or younger and Alex was more than happy to help her with her needs and desires.

Alex was introduced into the BDSM lifestyle when he started an affair with one of his high school teachers who became his teacher and mentor into the "lifestyle." To say that their affair and that the teacher, Miss. Ackerman, was unique would be an understatement. Stephanie Ackerman taught English Literature at Bishop England High School, the elite catholic private school both Alex and his older sister attended, she was thirty-two at the time of their affair and to make matters more taboo and kinky, Stephanie was addressed by another name, Sister Maria Agnes. Yes she was a nun. She was not required to wear her nun habit while teaching or out in public but she did wear it to the masses she attended.

Stephanie was tall, blonde, very pretty, and had an awesome body. She was also very prim and proper in public but in private she was a mistress to another woman who was twenty-eight and also a married man of thirty-two who just happened to be the assistant head master at Bishop England High School as well as a deacon at the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, the oldest catholic church in Charleston and the mother church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Charleston. Alex's family had attended the church for generations.

Alex had been a student of Sister Mary Agnes (Stephanie) ever since he started the ninth grade and she noticed how he developed into a very handsome, almost Adonis like, young man and how he was very popular and surrounded by friends who seemed to follow his every lead but she also noticed he lacked direction in his life and was not doing well academically in her class. It was that Alex was not intelligent, quite the opposite, he was a very intelligent young man but he just did not care. Stephanie decided to take Alex under her wing in more ways than just academically. After she seduced the young man, Stephanie realized Alex was not submissive and was not going to let anyone regardless of how attractive they were dominate him. She actually found that very exciting since she was so used to both men and women submitting to her it was refreshing to have a dominate young man, especially one so well endowed, not being submissive. It was not long before Stephanie decided to teach her new younger lover how to be a dominate and introduced Alex to the BDSM lifestyle.

Using her submissive female and even her sissy male submissive who she had completely feminized in private, Stephanie taught Alex the pleasures of being a dominate master. Alex took to it naturally and discovered he loved it. Stephanie taught him so much about bondage, discipline, being in control, using toys on your submissive lover, controlling your own sexual desires and need to orgasm while you dominated your lover. Alex did not even mind having Stephanie's sissy male while dressed as a girl give him blow jobs or fuck the sissy man in his ass. He particularly enjoyed when Stephanie placed a male chastity cage over his cock, while the man was dressed as a woman, and made him watch as Alex fucked her. After she would taunt him and tell him that was how a real man and a real cock were supposed to fuck her and she would make him lick Alex's cum out of her pussy or ass. Alex enjoyed seeing the man humiliated since he had spent so many times in his office as school sitting beside his mother and having to listen to both of them tell him how disappointed they were in him and how much potential he had.

She taught Alex more than just the physical and sexual aspects of a BDSM relationship. She taught the young man how to take care of his submissive both sexually and non-sexually, how each submissive was different, how some enjoyed pain while others did not, the use of safe words, how to respect your submissive's needs and desires as well as her limits. How to punish for misbehavior or disobedience and it was not long before Alex had started to dominate Stephanie. At first the older woman allowed it and enjoyed it and found being dominated by the extremely handsome young man refreshing but soon she grew tired of being a submissive to him and they ended their affair. It was an amicable breakup and Stephanie was always available to Alex for questions and advice.

As Alex admired his "work" on his mother's butt and enjoyed listening to her sobs he knew Stephanie would be disappointed in him and chastise him for what he did. He whipped his mother out of built up anger toward her and not out of any sexual desire and she was not a willing participate. Stephanie had taught him not to abuse women who were not into that particular fetish but he had just done so with his mother. To Alex it was not sexual at all, but he wanted to hurt his mother and he did and he enjoyed it.

Alex unbuckled the shackles on Camille's wrists. "Get out." He told her. "And don't ever come into my place without asking permission first."

Camille winced in pain as she slowly got off the bed, she was still crying and her eyes were red and puffy and she had snot running down her nose and her scalp hurt from her son pulling her hair and half her black hair hung free from its pony tail. Camille did not even look at her son and quickly left the guest house almost at a run, wincing in pain with every step; she did not even bother to gather her tennis shorties or panties. Tears ran down Camille's cheeks as she walked quickly to her house, tears not only from the burning pain on her butt and back of her legs but also from the humiliation of what she just suffered at the hands of her own son; Alex had actually laughed at her as she escaped the guest house.