Cammie's Memory

Story Info
Brother and sister have some fun.
2.4k words
4.23
248.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xSadiex
xSadiex
9 Followers

My name is Cammie Shaw, I'm 19 years old and not your typical "blonde bombshell." Currently, I'm living with my mother, a 42 year old divorcee who has completely turned her back on romance. My father, Joseph, split when I was 10 years old. He had met a stewardess on his way back from one of his many business trips. They're now living in a trailer in Kansas City, poetic justice, you might say.

I have an older brother, Mike, but he's away at college. He's 22 and thinks he knows everything. He is supposed to be coming home this weekend for Christmas break, and he's bringing his stupid girlfriend, Mandy with him. I've never really liked Mandy, she's one of those girls that is perfect in every way and ALWAYS looks like she just stepped out of Penthouse magazine.

Anyway, Mom is running around the house like a crazy person trying to make everything just perfect for Mike's visit. I don't see what the big deal is. He grew up in this house, he's used to it. Why make a fuss? I have no idea. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the perfect outfit, I won't be outdone this year by Mandy the Magnificent. And as I said, I'm not your typical blonde bombshell. Yes, I do have blonde hair but I'm not a size 4 with a brain made up of condensed air. I actually did very well in school, unfortunately boys didn't give me much attention, considering I'm a size 14. Not many guys find that attractive.

I did have a brief fling over the summer with a guy that was mowing the neighbor's grass. He came over one day and asked for a soda and we ended up fucking over the dining room table. I only saw him a couple more times after that. Thank God I was smart and used protection. I shudder at the thought of having kids!! It's not that I don't like kids, I do, but I'm too selfish with my time and my needs.

Well, I think this outfit might do the trick. It's a black shirt and I plan on wearing my black jeans with it. Maybe I won't look too bad. But before I go any further, I'd like to tell you about the time that Mike and I went to the movies. Afterwards, you'll see EXACTLY why I hate Mandy the Magnificent.

It was my senior year in high school, I was 18 with the attitude of a 30 year old. I knew everything and nobody could tell me differently.

Mike and Mandy had just had their millionth fight and he was looking to blow off some steam and take his mind off of her. I suggested that we go to the movies, it always helps me to escape the everyday bullshit that I'm forced to endure. He agreed and off we went. We chose a couple seats in the back row. This way we could throw popcorn at people and also not have to break our necks just to see the movie screen.

Well, the lights dimmed and the crowd went silent, aside from an occasional cough or whisper from someone. The previews lit up the screen and Mike and I sat there mesmorized by the flashy lights and car explosions of the upcoming movies.

He asked me if I wanted some popcorn, well sure, who doesn't like popcorn? I nodded my head yes and we ended up shoving our hands into the tub at the same time. I don't know what happened, but at that moment when Mike's hand brushed mine, I felt a twitch inside my pussy. Maybe it was because I hadn't had sex in awhile, or maybe it was the darkness of the theater, but my brother had turned me on!!!

Of course I didn't let him know this ........ not yet anyway. As the movie began, I would look over and steal glances at Mike. I loved the way he looked in this light, so strong and handsome. I always felt safe and protected around him, but turned on? This was virgin territory for me.

I scanned his body, his big chest and his dark eyes. I loved how his jeans hugged his legs while he was sitting and his cologne was hypnotizing. I could definitely see Mandy's attraction to him, but his attraction to her? She didn't impress me at all. Anyway, back to my story.

I deliberately waited until I saw Mike's hand going into the tub of popcorn before I would dip my hand inside. Each time touching more of his hand then I had the time before. I was becoming more and more turned on, so much that I had to shift in my seat because my pussy was almost humming with anticipation and hunger. Finally, I crossed my legs thinking this would do the trick, but it didn't. It only seemed to excite me more feeling my puffy pussy lips rubbing together.

So, I excused myself to the bathroom, knowing I couldn't hold out much longer. Mike nodded his head to let me know he had heard me and off I went.

Upon entering the ladies bathroom, I was relieved to find that I was the only one in there. Not that I really cared, I needed to get off and at this point it wouldn't matter if Elvis was watching, I knew what I had to do.

I went to the last stall, the biggest stall and quickly shut and locked the door. I wasted no time unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, shoving them down to my ankles. I sat down on the toilet, after taking a quick pee, my fingers found themselves buried inside my fat swollen wet pussy. I raised one leg and put it on the toilet paper dispenser, allowing my cunt to be completely spread and accessible.

I leaned back and slowly finger fucked myself, closing my eyes and picturing Mike in the theater, the warmth of his hands and his sexy body just sitting there in the darkness. I began rocking my ass on the toilet seat, riding my fingers for all I was worth. I began panting and groaning Mike's name, imagining it was his cock inside me instead of my fingers.

Just then ......

"Cammie, you in here?" Mike said.

****OH GOD****

"Yeah, I'm in here Mike, I'll be out in a minute," I answered, trying to muffle my heavy breaths.

"Well, the movie's getting good, you're missing it," he said, leaning up against the stall door.

"I'm-I'm-I'm almost done," I managed to say, between heavy breaths.

"Cammie, what are you doing?" he asked, peeking up under the stall door.

"MIKE!!!!," I screamed, unbeknownst to him, I had just had the best orgasm of my life.

"OOOPSSS, SORRY" he said, standing back up.

I managed to lean forward and unlock the door, not sure why I did, but I couldn't help myself, "Come in here, but lock the door behind you," I said.

He slowly opened the stall door and his eyes widened, "My God, Cammie, what the hell are you doing? This is a public bathroom!!"

"Shut up, Mike, just shut and lock the door," I said breathlessly.

He obeyed and quickly did as I had instructed, "Cammie, should I be seeing you like this?"

I nodded my head yes and smiled, opening my legs even further then before, "You like what you see, Mike?" I asked him, shamelessly.

"Yeah, I do, but Cammie, you're my sister, this isn't right," he whispered.

As he stared at me, at my body, at my spread legs and of course, at my fat juicy pussy, I began finger fucking myself again, slowly and deeply. I looked down at his jeans, he was becoming hard.

"You ever fucked a big girl, Mike?" I asked.

"No, but I want to," he answered, licking his lips and moving closer to me.

"You wanna fuck me, Mike?" I whispered, "It'll be our little secret."

He didn't say a word, he just unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, stroking the beautiful fuck rod, urging it to get bigger, "Get up and bend over the toilet, Cammie," he whispered, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down just below his sexy ass cheeks.

****MMMM OMG, THIS IS WHAT I WANTED****

I stood up, as he instructed and grabbed the cold porcelain back of the toilet.

"Lean forward," he whispered, grabbing my hips, "I wanna get in as deep as I can."

I closed my eyes and felt my brother's large hands grabbing my big hips, gently pushing his fingernails into my flesh, "This stays between me and you, Cammie, I mean it," he whispered, slowly stuffing his cock tip inside my fat cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, "Our secret, Mike, I promise."

With that promise, he plunged his thick fuck rod deep into my fat pussy, showing me no mercy at all. I could feel his heavy balls banging against me each time he dug his cock into my drooling cunt, "Oh God, Mike," I moaned, "I never knew your cock would feel so good."

"Fuck, I never knew a fat pussy like this could feel so good, don't ever shave it, Cammie, I like it fat and hairy," he groaned, picking up the pace and fucking me almost into the wall.

I bit my bottom lip so hard I could taste my blood, trying to muffle my moans of sheer pleasure. I could hear his breathing becoming labored and his words were jumbled, mostly alot of "fuck" and "oh shit, Cammie."

"Cum inside me, Mike," I begged, thrusting my big ass backwards into him and clenching my fat pussy around his cock like a vice, "I wanna feel your cum oozing inside me."

"Oh shit," he groaned, fucking the shit outta my fat pussy, "Fuck, I can't hold it back much longer, I'm gonna cum."

"Oh God, that's it, Mike, that's it, don't stop, flood Cammie's pussy with your seed, make my fat nasty pussy slick with your cum," I moaned, feeling another climax coming on fast.

My brother and I worked together, each of us banging into the other, fucking into each other with perfect rhythm and speed. I wanted his cum. I wanted to feel my brother cum inside me.

****OH GOD, HERE WAS MY SECOND CLIMAX****

"Mike!!!! Mike!!! OH GOD!!!!" I screamed, closing my eyes and letting my orgasm control me, "I'm cumming Mike!!!! OH-OH-OH-OH GODDD"

"OH SHIT," he yelled out, and then I felt it. I felt my brother's hot liquid penetrating my soaked pussy. It was like a dam had broken and the water was raging forward. I felt it shooting inside me, then running down my chubby thighs .... so warm and thick, I never wanted him to stop cumming.

He leaned forward and grabbed a handful of my hair as his cock jerked inside me, unloading the last of his sweet cum into his sister, "Oh God, I've never ever cum that hard or that fast," he whispered breathlessly, slowly releasing his grip.

"Neither have I," I said, slowly pulling my jeans up as my brother slid his spent cock from my fuckhole.

He stood up, pulling his pants up and zipping them, looking at me with a look as if to say, "did we really just do that???"

I smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek. He grabbed my face and pressed his mouth to mine, giving me a kiss so hard it made me step back a couple steps, finally the back of my knees were resting against the toilet. That kiss lasted forever and I could feel my nipples becoming rocks. Fuck, I was getting turned on again. Just from a kiss? WOW.

Mike must have sensed it because he reached down and popped the zipper on my jeans back open, forcing my button to give way. He shoved my pants down, as we kissed and rammed 3 fingers straight up my fat twat. I groaned into his mouth as he back me up, making me sit down on the toilet again. He broke our kiss and went to his knees, his mouth only inches from my fuckhole.

He looked into my eyes and smiled, then dived down between my chubby thighs, burying his moist warm tongue inside my cunt.

****OH MY FUCKING GOD****

I leaned back against the back of the john, looking down and watching my brother's mouth molest my pussy. He would sometimes come up for air and suck my pussy hairs into his mouth, moaning each time he tasted the cocktail of our mixed cum. Finally, he came up and puckered his mouth over my engorged clit, and slid the same 3 fingers back up inside me.

I rocked my hips, riding my brother's face and fingers. I wanted to cum on his face. I wanted my fat pussy to flood his beautiful face.

"Oh God, Mike," I moaned, rocking my hips faster, wildly riding his mouth and thick fingers.

He looked up, watching me, "Unbutton your top, I wanna see how fat your tits are," he whispered, fucking my pussy wildly with his fingers.

I obeyed him, letting my heavy tits fall free, "Oh God, Cammie, they're fucking sexy as hell."

He leaned up and immediately sucked my right nipple into his mouth as his fingers continued assaulting my fat cunt.

"Mmmm, ohhhhhhhh Mike, I'm gonna cum again," I mumbled, watching the room spin out of control.

He released my nipple, "Yeah cum, Cammie, cum on my fingers you fat pig."

Mmmmm God, that made me HOT. I couldn't hold off much longer.

"C'mon fatty, cum for your big brother," he moaned, fingering me like a possessed man.

"OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, creaming his fingers so bad it ran down his wrist.

He immediately yanked his fingers from my fat pussy and dove down, slurping and sucking the sweet cream that had just exploded from me. I shook and moaned as his tongue lapped against my clit, sometimes dipping inside my soaked hole.

After a few minutes, he brought his head up, smiling huge, "I've never had sex this good before," he whispered, wiping his mouth clean.

"Neither have I," I said breathlessly, but very much content.

Again he pulled me to my feet and helped me get situated. He kissed me one more time before turning to unlock and open the stall door.

He took my hand and led me out, much to our surprise the movie was over and people were piling out of the movie theaters.

No words were spoken that night as we drove home, but I knew, in my heart, that I would NEVER again be fucked like my brother had fucked me in that bathroom .....

xSadiex
xSadiex
9 Followers