Camp Happy Landings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen I found the three of them, Donna, Millie and Suzie, already busy with the ice cream. They were giggling and laughing as they spooned out the ice cream in generous quantities.

I looked at them and laughed. Lowering my voice I asked "And have we been enjoying something out of doors?"

They laughed and Donna said conspiratorially "You betcha stud!"

"Without me?" I asked.

"Just a teeny bit," said Millie, "Since you were being boring with the old ones."

"But we'd have a little more if you drop by our cabin in a bit" said Suzie.

"My pleasure!" I replied. I bent over to get a bowl from the lower cabinet and felt someone squeeze my ass.

"Well, maybe ours too", replied Donna, who had been the squeezer, when I stood up. "Feels as goods as it looked today in the creek." They all laughed and trooped out of the kitchen, leaving me shaking my head in wonder. I then went back into the main room with my ice cream and finished the rubber with the adults and then begged off, saying I was going to go hit the sack. Instead, I went to my cabin where I snagged another small joint and made my way over to the girl's cabin, making sure that I hadn't been seen. By this time it was about 10:30 and although there were no hard and fast rules, it was generally known that boys and girls were not supposed to be in each other's cabins, especially late at night.

When I got to their cabin, I thought at first they weren't there as it looked quite dark, but then I noticed that there was a faint light shining through the curtain and I heard them talking quietly. I knocked on the door very softly and heard one of them say "Come in". I entered and saw them sitting on their beds, which were ranged around the three walls opposite the door. Since the cabin was small, this meant that the beds were only about 5 or 6 feet apart. Donna had the largest of the three beds - almost queen size. In the middle of the cabin was someone's trunk, being used as a small table. On the trunk was an up-ended flashlight, pointing straight up so the beam was on the ceiling. This gave the room a warm shadowy glow as the beam bounced off the unfinished pine of the ceiling. Each of the beds had a mattress, but like most people in the camp, they just had sleeping bags to sleep in. They were the old duofill kind, with scotch plaid liners.

To my surprise, the girls had changed clothes and were ready for bed. Each was in a nightgown. Now, these were not sexy negligees, in fact they were all rather dowdy, long flannel nightgowns. Great for cool Sierra nights, but not exactly revealing. Still, I was surprised and said "Oh, beddy- bye time already? I thought you girls wanted another toke?"

"I can still smoke in my nightie!" replied Donna. And she hopped off herbed and came across to the door where I was standing. Although the nightie was not revealing, it did indicate by the gentle swaying of her bosom that Donna probably wasn't wearing anything underneath it. I turned and went out the door and sat on the porch. Donna sat down beside me and I lit the joint. Suzie and Millie came out to and sat down. This time Suzie was on one side and Donna the other while Millie stood behind me. We quickly smoked the joint - damn it was great weed!. When we finished we sat for a few minutes looking at the stars and listening to an owl hooting.

Then Donna, said, "Well, this it too chilly for me, I'm going back inside." The other two agreed and they all got up and went inside. I hesitated, not knowing if they wanted me in there, but Millie grabbed my hand and pulled me "Come on in, stud, it's joke time!"

Her hand felt warm and soft and I was sorry when she let go. She went over and sat on her bed. Donna was sitting cross-legged at the head of her bed - unfortunately, she had pulled her nightie demurely over her knees so even her feet didn't show. She pointed at the foot of her bed and I kicked off my thongs and sat down cross-legged like her. We sat there and told a few jokes. I've never been very good at remembering jokes for some reason, so it was mainly the girls who were telling them. Boy, they were really on a roll that night, though, with some of the raunchiest jokes about fucking and blowjobs. Wow! Then Donna told the story about the Texan with a small penis that goes to a doctor and is given some pills. The doctor tells him to be careful and only take one every two days. The Texan forgets and takes two every day instead. When he goes back to the doctor, the doctor asks, "How did it go?" and the Texan replies "Yippee!" as he whirls his penis over his head lariat-style. Donna told it well and it helped (for me) that when she did the lariat action over her head the motion caused her breasts to oscillate delightfully beneath her nightgown. She was also looking at me as she said the punch line. We all

acked up laughing.

Then Suzie said, giggling, "That's a good one, Donna! How big do penises get anyway? I heard the average is about 6 inches, but do some men really have 10 inch cocks?"

Donna laughed and said, "I don't really know. The ones I've seen have been average I guess, though I did see one porn film where the guy apparently had this huge salami of a cock!"

Then she looked at me with this mischievous grin on her face and said "Well, stud... How big is yours?"

A little non-plussed, I said, "Um, er, I don't know - I've never measured it!"

"Well", Millie replied, "How about we do it for you?" Then she leaned over her bed and reached underneath for her little backpack. This caused her nightgown to gape open, giving me an exhilarating view of her breasts, then she straightened up with a ruler in her hand!

"You've got to be kidding!" I exclaimed. "You want be to pull my shorts down so you can see how big my penis is?"

"Why not?" asked Donna, "You weren't all that shy today in the creek and, besides, what guy doesn't want to show his big manly hard-on to three adoring women?"

"This guy, maybe!" I retorted. "And who says you're so adoring?"

"Oh, please, Mr. Stud", chirped Millie, batting her eyes, which caused me to laugh, "We're dying to see your big manly erect penis and measure it's size."

"Come on", urged Donna, "Don't be a spoilsport".

"I don't know..." I said. The idea fascinated me, but, to be honest, I was kind of embarrassed about the idea, too. But the whole thing became moot at that instant as we all heard the scrunch of someone walking on the path that led up to the door of the cabin.

"Ohmigod!" whispered Millie, "What do we do?"

It was kind of funny actually, because one moment they were these hot chicks wanting me to whip it out and the next they wanted to hide from whomever was coming up the path – one of their parents probably. Of course, we were all stoned, which naturally made us paranoid.

"Quick!" Donna whispered to me. "Hide behind me!" She got up and opened her sleeping bag, gesturing for me to get under it. I hesitated a moment, then heard a footstep on the steps and was galvanized into action. I quickly climbed in against the wall and Donna climbed in and snuggled in against me. She draped the sleeping bag over us as we heard Suzie's mother knock and say "Are you girls still awake?"

"Yes, Mom," replied Suzie. "Come on in."

I couldn't see a thing as my head was buried under the sleeping bag, but I could hear the door open and footsteps come in. However, I wasn't really paying full attention to Mrs. Shields as I was snuggled in against Donna. My face was pressed against her nightgown, one hand on her shoulder, the tips of my fingers against the bare skin of her shoulder, and the other hand against flat of her back, just below her shoulder blade. I could smell some sweet soapy smell and some herbal shampoo and feel the warmth of her body. God, it was heavenly! Even more incredible was that to keep under the sleeping bag we were lying together spoon-fashion, which meant that Donna's fantastic ass that I had admired for so long was pressed against my crotch. And when I say pressed, I mean pressed! I was in fact trying to not press against her too much as I rather instinctively was trying not to rub my body against hers (much though I might like to). But Donna, amazingly, seemed to have other ideas. She slowly but firmly moved her ass backwards, wriggling it against my crotch. Since the open side of the sleeping bag was on Donna's side there was nowhere for me to go, so there wasn't much I could do (except enjoy it).

Meanwhile, Mrs. Shields was asking Suzie some stuff about what they were doing the next day and so on, but I could barely hear them. Donna very gently but firmly was moving her ass back and forth across my crotch. Well, this was way too much for me and nature began to take its course. My cock started to stiffen in response and was soon fully erect and pressing against Donna. There is no doubt in my mind that Donna was doing it deliberately and could feel my hard-on. The wench! But it did feel good.

Eventually, Mrs. Shields said goodnight and left. When her steps had faded into the night, Suzie said, "Wow! That was close!"

I sat up and looked at Donna who was grinning like a fiend. "Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Why would you ask that, sweetie?" cooed Donna. "Because you got a big hard on while lying against me?"

"Lying against you? I was just trying to keep down and you were rubbing your ass against me! What did you expect?"

"I expected that you would get a nice big hard-on" replied Donna. "And you did, I was glad to feel. And it did feel good. Now, don't you want to show us how big and hard it is? Come on, please?"

I still hesitated and she said "Tell you what. If you'll show us yours, we'll show you ours!"

"Donna!" exclaimed Millie.

"So what, Millie?" replied Donna. "It's no big deal, he saw it all this afternoon in the creek anyway, didn't he? And we've shown each other our stuff before."

"Yes, but that was when we had less to show!"

"But it's more fun now, don't you think? Look, I'll even go first!" And with that Donna pulled her nightie up over her head and dropped it on the pillow beside her. I gazed in rapturous awe. Her breasts were more beautiful than I had even imagined. They were full and high, with rosy brown nipples that were already sticking up as though begging for attention. My gaze traveled down from her breasts to see that she was wearing some skimpy white panties. They were almost transparent and I could see the dark patch of her pussy between her legs. It even looked like there was damp spot on her panties. Perhaps I wasn't the only one who got excited when she rubbed her ass against me! I looked back up to meet her eyes.

"Well?" she challenged.

"OK" I said. "If you all will, I will, I guess." And I pulled my T-shirt over my head and dropped it on the bed beside me. "There!" I said, laughing and stuck out my chest, flaunting my naked upper body.

"Very funny!" retorted Donna. And she slid over next to me and pushed me back on the bed so I ended up reclining against the foot of the bed. This left me lying with my crotch fully exposed, my big hard-on quite obvious in my cut-off jeans.

"See?" said Donna. "He does have a nice big hard-on! Come on girls, don't be shy." As she said this she was leaning on me, her hand in the middle of my chest and she was looking at Millie and Suzie. Her breasts were swaying gently, right in front of my face. I was tempted to reach up and stroke them, but I was distracted from this when Millie said "OK, OK," and to my delight also pulled her nightie over her head. Her breasts looked even more gorgeous than they had in the water. They were full and round, the aureoles larger and darker than Donna's and the nipples themselves looked larger, though they were not as erect as Donna's. She was wearing a pair of shiny blue panties that were larger and more substantial than Donna's.

"Come on, Suzie", urged Millie, sounding more excited now and I noticed that her nipples were stiffening, either from the cool air of the cabin or sexual excitement, or both. Suzie looked slightly dazed, but then grinned and said, "OK by me!" and pulled her nightie off as well. Her breasts were not as large as Donna's or Millie's but they had beautiful shape. The nipples were a lovely rosebud pink and were already thrusting up. But even more exciting was that she had no panties on at all! She was completely naked, sitting there on her bed. I could see the small blond bush of her pussy as she sat with her legs slightly apart.

"So, now we've shown you ours, let's see yours!" demanded Donna.

"Yeah", said Millie.. "We kept our word."

I didn't say anything and Donna leaned closer to me and said. "Come on stud, this will be fun!" And she leaned down and kissed me. Her mouth opened and I felt he warm tongue brush mine. Our tongues danced together for a moment. Then she pulled back, both of us breathing a little harder. And she traced her finger down my chest, circling one of my nipples and then down to my cut-offs. I wasn't wearing a belt and she simply unsnapped the button. As she did this I saw out the corner of my eye that Suzie was leaning over the end of the bed just to my left. Millie got up from her bed across the room and walked over to sit beside me as Donna unfastened each of the buttons of my cut-offs. I looked at the three of them, all those gorgeous naked bodies and they were all concentrating on my cock, about to be revealed. Jesus! It was enough to make me come then and there!

Then Donna and Millie each grabbed one leg of my cutoffs and started pulling them down. As they did this my cutoffs sort of pulled on my Jockey shorts and dragged them down a little too, revealing the top of my cock, swollen and pink, with a little pre-cum glistening on the tip.

"Oh, God!" breathed Millie as Donna reached for the waistband of my shorts. It was at this incredible moment that we all heard another footstep out on the path. We all froze, one of those moments that sticks in your mind: three naked girls, me with my shorts halfway down and my erect cock sticking out of my shorts, all with our mouths open.

"Oh, God!" repeated Millie. "Quick! Get in bed!"

Millie and Suzie quickly slid into their sleeping bags and I scrambled to get behind Donna, who was lying down again. Unfortunately, the sleeping bag was no longer well arranged and we had to wiggle and jerk it to get it to cover Donna. However, we made it just as we heard Millie's mother knock and ask if Millie was still awake?

"Um, yes, Mom, what do you want?"

"Can I come in, dear? Just for a moment."

"Uh, sure, Mom"

I heard the door open and Mrs. Kominick came in. But once again, I didn't pay that much attention. Before I had been lying against Donna and she had smelled and felt wonderful, but this time, we were both practically naked. I had one hand on her shoulder and the other was on her waist. She had on only the skimpy little panties, while my cutoffs were down around my knees and my Jockey shorts at half-mast. So my naked cock, hard as a rock, was pressed against Donna's nearly naked ass. The tip of my cock was in fact between the cheeks at the top of her ass, where it wasn't covered by her panties. The feel of her warm skin against my cock was indescribable. And then, damn if Donna didn't start gently rubbing her ass against me again! She'd slide it up and then down. Very slow, but sure. Oh fuck, it was great! I started to do it too, very slowly, grinding my cock against her ass. And as we did this, Mrs. Kominick was talking to Millie about something or other, I couldn't even tell you what she said. The motion of us rubbing together was also making my shorts slide down, exposing more of my cock. At the same time, the friction was also pushing Donna's panties down, so that almost all of my cock and her ass were touching. Oh God, it felt so good! Without even thinking, I reached down and pushed on my shorts a little and they slid down even further. My cock was now completely exposed, sliding up and down between the cheeks of Donna's ass. I don't know if Donna helped them down, but Donna's panties were now down below her ass as well and when I slid my cock all the way up, my balls pressed against the bottom curve of her ass. God, it felt great!

Then Mrs. Kominick's voice did come through as I heard her say "Millie, dear, don't you have nightgown on?"

"I was feeling kind of warm Mom", replied Millie, trying to sound sleepy.

"Well, I'm not sure that this solution is a good one. These cabins aren't as private as they might be. You don't want any of the boys seeing you running around half-naked."

I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at this and I could feel Donna shaking with laughter too. If only Mrs. Kominick had seen Millie 3 minutes ago, naked except for her panties, pulling my shorts down so she could measure the size of my hard-on!

"Well, be careful, dear and keep the curtains closed when you change."

"OK, Mom. Good night", replied Millie, sleepy-sounding. Donna had resumed slowly rubbing against me and the feel of my cock against her ass was all I could think of. Then I slid my hand up from her waist and cupped her left breast. God, it felt so good, firm and warm, filling my hand. I found her nipple and gently rubbed it, rolling it between my fingers. Donna audibly groaned, softly and thrust back against my cock even harder.

"Well, goodnight girls, sleep well!" said Mrs. Kominick and I heard the door bang shut. I continued to caress Donna's breast and kissed along her spine as she rubbed even more against me now that Mrs. Kominick was gone. I heard Millie sit up and Suzie's bed creaking. Donna and I reluctantly sat up.

"God, that was close" exclaimed Millie. "I can't believe that! I thought it was all over when she started talking about my nightgown. Then I noticed his shirt lying on Donna's sleeping bag and his thongs on the floor. Well, now where were we? About to reveal his glory, if I recall..."

Donna had by this point sat up and was moving towards the head of the bed. Her panties were halfway to her knees and my shorts and cutoffs were all the way down at my knees, my raging hard-on sticking out and up.

"My God, Donna! What have you two been doing? Were you fucking him right there?"

"No" said Donna, a little breathlessly, "Though the idea occurred to me. But his cock was against me and felt good and, well, perhaps we fell victim to the moment."

Millie and Suzie were staring open-mouthed at Donna and I, but I noticed that their gaze turned from Donna and down to my cock and both Suzie's and Millie's nipples were fully erect. Donna and I were not the only ones that were turned on! Millie moved over and sat by me. Then she reached down and grabbed by cutoffs and shorts and pulled them down and completely off and tossed them on the floor.

"Well, you don't need these now." Then she reached over and ran her hand up my cock, brushing her fingers across the tip, which was shiny with pre-cum. "God, what a nice-looking member you have there!" Then she got up and went back over to her bed and to my great amusement, returned with the ruler. Then with a concentrated look on her face she leaned down and took my cock in her hand and placed the ruler against it.

"Where does one measure from? I guess the base," she said while concentrating on the ruler. The feel of her hand on my cock was fantastic and almost without volition I reached my left hand out and cupped her right breast. Her voice caught as I touched her and she looked at me in surprise, but then my fingers found her erect nipple and stroked it. Her tongue appeared at her lips for a second and then she turned back to the ruler. Suzie was kneeling at my feet watching the whole thing from about 3 feet away. Her mouth was slightly open and she was starting at my cock, looking envious, if anything. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Donna was pulling her panties completely off. I looked at her lying at the head of the bed, watching Millie measuring my cock. Donna's legs were slightly spread and the pink lips of her pussy were inviting, damply glistening, even in the weak light of the upturned flashlight.