Camp Initiation

Story Info
Annie holds a torch for an old camp counselor.
9.5k words
4.33
83.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It all started when I turned 15. My mom and dad were getting divorced and my grandmother told my mom that I was going with her to camp for my birthday. I didn' t want to go. I didn't want to do anything, least of all spend time with a bunch of screaming girls. Grandma explained that it wasn't that kind of a camp. It was a private camp, for families. We would have our own cabin. I could go swimming, play volleyball, play horseshoes, or any of a number of other games and activities. I still didn't see the point in going until Grandma told me she wanted to give me some girl time, on my own, away from my parents, away from the divorce. When both my mom and dad told me they thought it was a good idea for their daughter, I decided to go, but I wasn't going to enjoy myself.

"Can I just sit and do nothing?" I asked Grandma.

"Sure, Annie, you can do nothing at all!" she said, and smiled.

The camp was up in the mountains. I got sick on the drive up. The winding road finally snaked down into a valley with a beautiful, emerald lake. As we drove around the lake on a small, one-lane road, I remember how excited Grandma got when she first saw the camp.

"Look! Look! There it is!"

As we came around the corner I saw a green patch, rising up from the lake, like a huge welcome mat. There was a break in the trees where a lawn rose with the slope of the hill. We turned right onto a road that climbed up the middle of the lawn. I saw cabins perched on the hill, in a semicircle around the lawn.

"There's the horseshoes... and the firepit... and the clubhouse."

Grandma spoke with a sparkle, and I started to get excited, in spite of my best efforts.

"We've got Cabin #7, there, on the left. I got it specially for us."

Grandma pointed up the hill as she barely missed driving off the tiny road. We parked at the bottom of a long pathway of stairs leading to the front door.

"I have to get the key. You start unpacking."

"Up THERE?"

I pointed to a door that was too many steps away.

"Yes, up there. It's not so bad, once you get used to it. Now get to work. I expect to see everything by the door when I come back with the key!"

Before I had time to object, Grandma had gone off up the hill. I took a deep breath.

"I thought I didn't have to do ANYTHING!" I grumbled, as I lugged one after another load of blankets, food, and clothes up the hill.

Between loads, resting at the top, I looked out over the rest of the camp. It was sure green! There were pine trees everywhere, especially behind the cabins, which were like circled wagons, a boundary against the wild forest. Inside the circle I could see all sorts of different areas. I found the volleyball court, basketball court, tether-ball, several big bar-b-ques, and the beach along the lake across the road.

"That's where we go at night to make some-mores and sing," Grandma said, giving me a scare. I had been sitting on my suitcase, staring out at the lake. "Did you get everything up from the car?"

"Where have you BEEN! I got done at least ten minutes ago!" I complained.

"I had to check in, Annie, get the key, and visit for a little bit," Grandma said. "Let's get set up!"

We spent some more time moving everything inside and preparing the cabin.

"This is your room. Mine is on the other side. We share the bathroom."

By the time we finished making the beds, putting away our clothes, sweeping, washing dust off the kitchen counters, checking what we had and what we still needed, it was late afternoon. Grandma sat down at the picnic table on the deck overlooking the camp.

"How about a nice glass of iced tea?" Grandma said.

I nodded in agreement.

"You see that machine down by the clubhouse?"

Grandma pointed out a square box beside a building in the middle of the lawn.

"Why don't you go get me a bucket of ice." When she saw my frown, she added, "No complaints, young lady. You can take your time and explore. I'm not in any hurry."

She handed me the plastic bucket and showed me out the door. I wasn't in the mood for getting ice, or for iced tea, or exploring, but I knew if I stayed, Grandma would put me to work doing something else. And she said I could take my time, so I would take my time.

I walked down the steps and across the lawn to the building Grandma called the clubhouse. As I got closer, I saw there was a pool table inside, and I heard someone playing ping-pong. I peeked in the window and saw a man hitting a ping-pong ball up in the air, over and over, each time spinning the paddle to hit the ball on the opposite side. When he saw me, he stopped. He waved me to come in.

"Hey!" he said, "I'm John. I'm in Cabin #13. What's your name?"

I looked around for anybody else, but it was only him. He was older. He looked to be 20. He had dark blue eyes. I remember how my heart skipped a beat when he looked right back at me and smiled.

"I'm a friend of your grandma's," he said. "You guys are in #7, right?"

I relaxed. He knew Grandma.

"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers," I said.

He walked out the door, looked up to our balcony and waved to Grandma.

"This one yours?" he yelled up to her.

"Yep! That's the one! Annie, John. John, Annie." she yelled back.

I smiled and waved up at Grandma. She gave me a wave, then went inside the cabin.

"Nice to meet you, Annie. You play?" John said, waving the paddle.

I thought it would be better if I was inside, and out of view, in case Grandma thought of something else for me to do.

"Sure," I said.

Then John did something that surprised me. He held out his hand and waited for me to put my hand in his, like I needed help or something.

"I'm not a kid!" I said.

"Okay. And does that mean you don't hold hands?"

I gave him my best sideways inspection look.

"Oh...," he said. "Okay, let's make a deal." He bent forward and put his face very close to mine. "I won't treat you like a child if you don't treat me like an old man."

"You're not an old man!" I said. "You're a young man."

"And you're not a child, you're a young woman," he said, making me blush. He made a point of looking me up and down. I was afraid he had x-ray eyes and could see under my clothes. I looked down and slipped back into being little girl.

"Oh..." he said, which only made me turn even brighter red. "Here, let me get you a paddle." He got a paddle off the table and handed it to me. "Ready?"

I was glad for the distraction. When I missed the ball on the first swing, I turned and chased the ball this way then that as it bounced away. "Gotcha!" I finally announced as my hand closed around the white ball. The hair on the back of my neck prickled as I knew without looking that John was staring at me. I stood up, but didn't turn around right away, instead letting myself feel his stare. I got a flutter in my stomach, then turned and smiled.

"Come on, let's play," he said.

I jumped back to the table and looked across the net at John's eyes. When he smiled, I thought I would melt on the spot. I launched a hard serve and missed the table entirely. We both laughed and I watched John's body move quickly to trap the ball. I swallowed hard when he bent over and his jeans pressed tight against his behind. I imagined I saw a slight bulge on the left inside thigh. I was so embarrassed that I almost looked away, but didn't. If he could do it, I could do it, too.

"You'll get a lot better by the time you leave," he said, returning to the table. "If you want, I can give you lessons!"

"I'd like that," I said, looking across the table at his dreamy eyes and comforting smile.

We played until it started to get dark..

"Come on," John said, running around to my side of the table, grabbing me by the hand and dragging me outside.

"Hey! Not so rough!" I said.

"Look!" he said.

He pointed up to the ridge. The last flash of sun dropped out of sight. It was beautiful: a hundred diamonds flashing between the pine needles. I blinked my eyes and saw lots of sunspots. I looked at John, and saw he was blinking, too. We smiled and blinked at each other for a few seconds, then I realized we were still holding hands.

"It's not because you're a child," he said, giving my hand a squeeze.

Chapter 2

That week I learned to play ping pong. I also learned about hugging. John was the first man I let hug me front to front, since I had started growing. He would hug me every time we met and every time I left. On the last day of my stay, he took me for a walk over the ridge. We held hands. When we got out of sight of the camp, he stopped, turned me, wrapped his arms around me like a hug, but lifted my face with his hand and kissed me. I was so nervous I ended it before I knew what had happened. John waited and after a few seconds I leaned back into John, stood up on my tip-toes, and kissed him. This time, we stayed together longer. The feeling of his lips against mine swallowed me. I relaxed into his arms as he lifted me right off my feet. I opened my eyes to find his eyes twinkling with a smile.

"I hope you come back next year," he said.

"Will you be here?"

"I'm here every year."

We kissed again and I wrapped my legs around his, pressing my crotch into his body.

"We better get back," he said.

He lifted me by the waist and waited until I let my legs drop down. We walked back, hand in hand. I looked at him, so happy I could scream. I wanted to tell him how I felt, but I was afraid. Instead I looked into his eyes and tried to show him. He looked back, smiled, then squeezed my hand, our fingers wrapped together.

"Be patient, Annie" he said, then kissed me.

When we got closer to camp, he let go of my hand. When we got to his cabin and he climbed the stairs to go in, I wanted to follow him.

"You come back next year," he said, then turned and went inside. When he shut the door, my heart took an arrow.

Although I looked for him that night at the campfire and the next morning as we packed, he was nowhere to be found. Grandma, noticing I wasn't very happy, said, "We'll come back next year. You want to come back?"

I just started crying.

Chapter 3

"Please!"

"Okay, but this year it's just you and me, like the first year."

I gave Grandma a hug.

"Oh, thank you, Grandma!"

It was going to be my 18th birthday, and like my 15th and 17th birthdays my grandmother was taking me to camp.

I had almost died when Grandma got sick and we couldn't go to camp for my 16th birthday. For my 17th, I asked Grandma if we could take my two best girlfriends. It had been a difficult trip, not only for Grandma, who found three teenage girls quite a handful. It had been hard for me, too. One of my friends, Mary, had spent most of her time competing for, and winning, John's attention.

John was the unofficial ping-pong teacher, swimmer, and guitar player at the camp. He was older, good looking, and liked being doted on by teenage girls. I had met John when I was 15. He had given me my first real kiss, and I'm sure he would have given more, if I had been able to go back when I was 16. Instead, I came back two years later, and Mary was such a successful flirt. I got mad at John when he paid attention to her instead of me.

Now, this year, I was sad my friends weren't coming, but I was wondering what it would be like to have more time on my own with John.

Chapter 4

When we got to camp, I helped Grandma get the cabin ready. It didn't take long. I'm sure Grandma saw me looking out across the lawn to Cabin #13.

"Why don't you go and explore," Grandma said, setting herself up on the porch with an iced tea.

"I'll be back for dinner," I said, turning before she could see my face light up.

I'm sure she knew I was anxious to find John, especially since last year I hadn't hidden my frustration whenever Mary hung around John. But this year I was alone. "And I'm 18," I thought to myself, blushing, imagining what might happen, if John wanted to.

I flew down the steps, then slowed as I came into view of Grandma.

"No need to hurry," Grandma called, "we'll eat when you get back," she said, waving and smiling. She knew, all right, and my heart pounded with the thought that she seemed to be encouraging me.

I walked across the lawn and up to the door of Cabin #13. The screen door was closed, but the main door was open. I gave a knock, waited, then gave a louder knock. When there was no answer, I called into the cabin. "John... John? Are you here?" I waited, but didn't hear anything. "He must be at the clubhouse," I thought, turning to leave.

"Hey!"

It was John. I turned back around.

"Annie! I didn't hear you. I was just taking a shower."

Indeed he was, and he now had on only a towel wrapped around his waist. I was glad I was hidden by the screen door as my eyes just about popped out of my head looking over his bare arms and chest. His legs were hairy and I felt myself pulse with moisture as I imagined the thick black hair that grew at his crotch.

"Come on in," he said, turning to return to the bathroom.

I watched the towel, open at the back, reveal thick, muscular thighs. I pulled open the screen door just as he disappeared. I waited for a second, then thought, "He invited me in!" So I walked towards the bathroom. When I came around the corner, I watched him pulling on his pants over his bare behind.

"Hey, John."

"Oh," he zipped and buckled, then turned and reached for his t-shirt. "Hey, Annie."

I was surprised by my own boldness, and now felt a little foolish watching him getting dressed.

"I'll wait out here."

"No need. I'm done."

We walked into his living room. I looked over into his bedroom.

"You here for a week?" John asked, moving between me and his bedroom door. My heart was pounding as I imagined he held out his hand and walked me back to his bed.

"Annie?"

"Oh, yeah, a week," I said. Then, louder than I wanted, "I turned 18 last month."

"That's great! Happy Birthday! Are you off to college, now?"

He reached back and closed his bedroom door. I felt stupid, like a rejected little girl.

"You want something to drink? A cola?"

John moved to the kitchen, but I just wanted to get out. All I could think about was the way he had doted on Mary last year, ignoring me. Now, he didn't seem that interested. Well I wasn't going to stand for it.

"No, thanks. I gotta go... help my grandma."

"Oh. Okay. See you soon? Say hello to your grandma for me."

I left and was down the stairs in no time.

Chapter 5

For the next few days I moped around. Grandma noticed. When I said I didn't want to play cards, she looked concerned.

"What's the matter?"

When I wouldn't tell her, she seemed to know already.

"Why haven't you been seeing John?"

"Oh, Grandma," I cried, then couldn't stop.

Grandma held me until I couldn't cry any more, then helped me into bed for the night.

"Get some rest, dear," she said. "Things will look better in the morning."

Chapter 6

Grandma decided it was time to have a talk with John. And she better do it before Annie woke up. She got dressed and headed, quietly, for Cabin #13.

"John, it's me. I need to talk with you."

"Evening Ms. Corbett. Come in."

As she came inside, John gently placed his hand on her shoulder and let it slowly slide down her back as she walked by. She felt a shiver go up her spine.

"May I offer you something to dirnk? A sherry, perhaps?"

It was her favorite, and she did feel a little nervous.

"The cabin hasn't changed much in all these years," she mused, after being handed the small glass and taking a sip.

"You knew Tom, didn't you?" John asked.

"Yes."

"He told me about you," John said.

Ms. Corbett took another sip and let the smooth alcohol run down her throat, warm her stomach, and float to her head. John sipped at his own glass, waiting until he saw the color coming into her cheeks.

"Tom said you were the best," John went on. Seeing her smile, he said, "Tom said there was a lot I could learn from you."

John looked straight at Ms. Corbett, who looked up and looked right through John. She remembered another face – Tom. She had been so young when they had first met. Just like she had brought Annie, Ms. Corbett's mother had brought her to this camp. Now, looking back, she knew her mother had known Tom, too, and had wanted him to teach her, wanted him to be her first. And Tom had been so gentle, so good. Ms. Corbett had come back year after year until one year Tom was gone, replaced by John.

"How did you know Tom," Ms. Corbett asked, remembering how she had met Tom, how he had taken her on a walk, and kissed her, and touched her, his fingertips. She remembered how she had sneaked out one night to visit him in Cabin #13, and he had shown her what it meant to be a woman with a man.

"I'd known Tom from my bar dating days," John said. He stepped over to the couch and sat down beside Ms. Corbett. "He'd seen me, knew my reputation, my needs. He said he'd asked around and thought I might be interested in double dating. Over the next few months, we found we had a lot in common, even though I was so much younger. We both loved women, and Tom was the best. He taught me quite a bit."

John let his hand lightly touch Ms. Corbett's arm.

"We both wanted to be the best," he said, his fingers rising up her arm, lightly dancing on her skin. "We both were obsessed with pleasing women, especially first timers."

Ms. Corbett closed her eyes and let herself imagine it was Tom touching her. When John took her glass and leaned over and kissed her, it was easy for her to imagine Tom's lips against hers, Tom's hands wandering over her body, Tom's fingers on her knees, sliding up her cotton dress, up her thighs. Ms. Corbett let her knees drift apart as she imagined it was Tom's fingers that moved up to her crotch.

"Ms. Corbett!" John said. "You're not wearing any underwear!"

She giggled, like a school girl, caught in her naughtiness, glad of his reaction, relaxing into his easy manner. She could tell her age didn't matter to him, that he saw her spirit, not her body.

"It's time you taught me all you know," John said, standing, putting his arm under her and lifting her easily up off the couch, carrying her into his bedroom, laying her gently on his bed. She watched as he took off his shirt. She smiled as his body reminded her of Tom, when he was young, when she was just a girl, and she had been so impressed by his muscles.

As John's fingers slid down his pants, she remembered how surprised she had been, at how big she thought Tom was. She was glad as she felt herself getting ready, getting open and wet, preparing for their union. She tried to remember how scared she had been, but the countless times they had made love merged into only a loving memory. As John slid onto the bed, she slipped the cotton dress over her head and pulled John down on top of her.

"Teach me," John whispered.

And she did. Tom had said she had amazing control. He said she was a gusher, a woman who squirted with her orgasm. Tom said she could control how much she released, letting each contraction release a little squirt. John had never sucked and swallowed a woman's ejaculate. But with her help, he was going to learn. She was a very patient and talented teacher, and soon he was downing every drop. With her final climax, she released a flood of fluid, which John downed like a pro.

"You're a fast learner," Ms. Corbett said.

"I have a good teacher," John said.

John rolled onto his back. Ms. Corbett lowered her head to his crotch and gave him everything Tom had told him she could give. When she was finished, John curled up in her arms and fell asleep.

When he woke up, she was still holding him.

"Why haven't you made love to my granddaughter?"

"She doesn't seem interested, and these days, I don't press it."

"Oh, she's very interested. She thinks it's you that's not interested."