Camp Lejeune

Story Info
No means no, but hopeful of a yes.
4.3k words
3.71
32.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers

Ryan and Kallie were following the coast down from New England to visit old friends in Georgia. They'd been fighting a blinding rain storm for hours and they were sick of it. When Ryan saw the neon sign proclaiming "Piney Green Lodge, Vacancy" against the blue-grey North Carolina sky, he tapped Kallie's leg, she nodded enthusiastically and they pulled in.

The motel was a small independent, the kind they usually preferred if it was clean. It was single story with a nice covered portico and wooden benches to sit outside the rooms to watch the rain or cool off.

They unloaded their gear and took it into the room. Their next door neighbor was propped against his open door frame in faded jeans, white socks with no shirt. He was lean, muscular and tanned with a high and tight military haircut. Ryan had noticed a turn-off for Camp Lejeune on the way in, so it was fair to say the guy was a Marine. He nodded at Ryan, but saved most of his non-verbal greeting for Kallie, looking her up and down with an easy smile. Kallie smiled nervously, but quickly averted her gaze and hurried into the room.

Once they got their stuff stowed away in the room, Ryan walked out the door and looked at the bike. He normally gave the bike a once-over when they got settled, but with the rain still pouring down he would wait until morning.

"Nice bike. Where y'all from?" the Marine asked.

"California...San Jose. Name's Ryan," he said extending his hand.

"Scully, they call me," shaking hands. "How long y'all stayin'?"

"Hopefully, only tonight. We're waiting out this storm for today, then hope to ride into Charleston tomorrow."

"Good luck with that. I've been here three days waitin' on my brother to fetch me, and it's been pouring piss out of a boot the whole time."

"Well, maybe we'll get a lull in the morning and we can get out of it. The TV was showing it clear down in Savannah and it's headed kind of north so it might work out."

*.*.*

The motel was clean and comfortable except there was no air conditioning. They left the door and window open to let in some air and flopped down on the bed propped up with pillows to watch TV. After a promising weather update, Ryan started to doze off. He woke with a start not knowing how long he had slept, but it was dark out and Kallie was nowhere in sight. The bathroom door was open, but she wasn't in there.

He heard voices softly against the background of rain outside the door, and Kallie's little laugh. He figured she was outside trying to cool off and talking to someone doing the same. He was a little dopey from the nap, but heard more gentle laughing and snatches of whispered conversation. "No..." she protested softly. "I don't think so..." "Maybe..." "I'm married." "The door's wide open, you know." "This isn't such a good idea." "Damn...you could put someone's eye out with that." Two people laughing. "No...Scully...stop. Nothing's going to happen." Seconds later, Kallie came into the room and shut the door. He shut his eyes as she looked over at him, then she went into the bathroom.

With the rain and Kallie's attempts to keep things quiet he didn't hear the conversation very well, but well enough to know Scully was trying to put the make on her already. She hadn't made much of an effort to shut him down until the end. She'd always been a flirt, and occasionally got in a little over her head. Ryan was careful not to let it go too far anymore. Kallie walked out of the bathroom wearing a white satin camisole and blue flowered pajama bottoms.

"Cleaning out that not so fresh feeling?"

"What's that supposed to mean? I thought you were asleep."

"Apparently so. It was starting to sound like old times out there."

"How many times do I have to tell you, Ryan. Nothing happened that night. We were all drinking. You fell asleep and David and I just talked."

"Yea, he was talking with his hands, but I couldn't tell what he was saying with them under your blouse."

"Nothing happened. Let it go, Ryan."

She dropped into a chair and propped her feet on the edge of the little table in one motion. He watched her firm breasts sway gently as she absent-mindedly filed her nails. He smiled to himself.

*-*-*

A sharp knock pulled him out of his reverie. He looked around surprised until he noticed the adjoining door to the other room. Ryan opened the door cautiously.

"Just me," grinned Scully on the other side, meeting his gaze then taking in an unhurried eyeful of Kallie who didn't even look up.

"Since we're all stuck here, I was wondering if y'all would like to share a pizza with me?"

"You have pizza?" Kallie jumped up, her nipples scribing erratic designs on the inside of her top.

"Well, no, but we could order one up." They all suggested their favorite toppings and Kallie phoned it in. Scully went back to his room to get some beer, and passed them out when he returned. He sat in the only other chair at the small table with Kallie. Ryan flopped back on the bed propped up with pillows against the headboard, TV clicker in hand. Kallie and Scully exchanged small talk while Ryan flipped through the channels.

"He always does that. Drives me nuts," Kallie stage whispered to Scully who laughed touching her arm briefly in a friendly gesture.

A knock at the door announced the pizza. Kallie jumped up, grabbed some money from the top of the dresser, giving the driver a $5 tip and a playful shake of her boobs. Scully laughed again. She kicked the door shut while the guys sat there watching her. "I ordered it. I paid for it. I get to eat it. You guys can get a candy bar from the machine."

Scully grabbed for the pizzas and wrestled Kallie for them briefly. He gave up and put his arm around her shoulder. "Fair fight, but I'm still hungry so you have to share."

"OK, but it will cost you a couple more beers if you still have any over there."

"I got plenty. Be right back."

Kallie watched his ass in the tight jeans as he left, then looked over at Ryan who had an expression she couldn't quite read. "What?" she demanded.

"Nothing. We seem to have become such good friends."

"Why not? We're stuck here. Besides, they're all friendly in the South. Don't be a poop." They looked away from each other as Scully came back into the room. "What'd I miss? Someone die?" he said lightheartedly.

"No. Nothing. Let's eat."

Kallie and Scully sat in the rickety chairs. They pulled the table over closer to the bed and Ryan sat on the edge of the mattress. The conversation was light and friendly. Tomorrow's weather. Who they are visiting in Charleston. What Scully is going to do now that he's out of the Marines. When will his brother show up and take him home.

A few times, Kallie felt Scully's bare foot on hers. The first time, she jerked it away in surprise almost upsetting the drinks on the wobbly little table. Ryan looked at her sharply, and she looked away blushing a little. "I'm such a klutz sometimes," she offered. "Sorry."

The next time his foot touched, she closed her eyes briefly. And the next time, she casually turned away so he couldn't reach her foot anymore. Ryan was a little puzzled by her fleeting expressions, but knew she was a lightweight when it came to drinking and she was on her second one.

While Kallie and Scully got into an animated discussion about politics, Ryan excused himself to go to the bathroom. Two tours in Iraq with the Army left him unable to take sides—all politicians were crooks and liars.

"I thought he'd never leave," Scully said with a wink grabbing her hand.

"You're bad," she laughed, but enjoyed the feel of his hand on hers. "Nothing's going to happen..."

"You don't sound so sure anymore."

"I'm sure...stop it...OK?"

Ryan came out and started to say something. He had the uneasy feeling he had interrupted something.

When they'd finished the pizza and beer, Scully excused himself, saying he enjoyed the company, but didn't want to intrude. He went back to his room and shut the adjoining door. Ryan walked over and locked their side of it.

Kallie picked up the pizza boxes and beer bottles. "I'll take them out to the trash so they don't stink up the room all night."

He flopped down on the bed to read for a few minutes. Kallie seemed to be taking a long time, so he peeked out the curtains to see what was keeping her. Scully was keeping her. He could see them talking outside the ring of light near the office several rooms down, but couldn't hear what was being said. He figured from their body language, it wouldn't take a genius to guess what it was about. With any luck, Ryan figured, the rains would stop and they could get out of there in the morning without him having to say anything to her about all the flirting or take steps to shut it down.

*-*-*

Next morning, the rains had stopped. Ryan inspected the bike. Everything looked good, except for one problem. The bike wouldn't start. He had spark and plenty of gas, but the float chambers had a lot of water in them. Probably from the rain, he figured, but it could be bad fuel. He let the fuel run out a little, but there was still more water in the fuel. He needed to drain the tank and the carburetors might be clogged with crap. Breakdowns on the road are no fun and sometimes dangerous so rather than risk a half-assed fix, he decided to take it to a shop and get it fixed right.

"The bike's fucked up," he told Kallie. "Probably all the rain. I need to get it towed. We're going to be stuck here awhile longer. Why don't you head down to the office and tell them we need the room another night."

He flipped through the phone book and called a couple of bike shops in Jacksonville only about six or seven miles up the road. He finally found one. They would fit him in and turn it around same day if they didn't need to order parts. Ryan called AAA to get the bike towed. Kallie returned from the office with a thumbs up for the room.

"You OK here or do you want to go along to the shop? It's going to be awhile."

"No, I'm OK. I can get the laundry done since we didn't get it done yesterday. I can run a few errands over at the shopping center next door too."

When the tow truck showed up, Ryan kissed Kallie and headed out the door to meet the driver. He watched the driver load the bike, then he hopped in the truck to ride down with him.

*-*-*

Kallie got their dirty clothes together and headed over to the little motel laundry. She wasn't there two minutes when Scully ambled in.

"Pink," he says.

"Huh?"

"Pink. Your panties there in the basket. I bet you look good in pink. What color are you wearing now?"

"You don't need to worry about that."

"I'm not worried, I just don't like surprises."

"Who says I'm going to show them to you?"

"I'd be surprised if you don't."

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?"

He flashed her a smile, "Let's say I always have a positive attitude."

She got the washer going and was going to sit down to wait.

"Too hot to sit on the porch today. We could wait in my room. Cold beer...

"I don't think so, Scully."

They talked through the wash cycle. Kallie bundled up the wet clothes in a cart and rolled them over to the dryer.

"I didn't notice any bras in there. I figured you for some frilly ones."

"I don't wear them."

"So I see and for good reason," said Scully, tripping on the cart she was pushing.

"Maybe you need to be looking somewhere else," she laughed.

When the dryer was running, Scully again invited her to his room to wait.

"You don't give up, do you?"

"No...not when I see something I like."

"OK, well I like talking to you too, but nothing's going to happen so don't push it."

"Hey," he said. "I was raised a gentleman. No means no, but I'm always hopeful of a yes."

"OK...well don't be hoping too much. And I don't want any rumors floating around the motel. You go in your door and I'll go in mine. We can talk in your room, but the adjoining door stays open so I can leave when I want to."

"Sounds like a plan."

*-*-*

Scully returned to his room. Kallie stuck an extra quarter in the dryer, and returned to her room. Reluctantly, with butterflies and weak knees, she knocked on the adjoining door and opened it. Scully was standing there with his hands on either side of the frame.

She pushed him aside, walked into the room and sat in one of the little chairs.

Scully moved behind her and started massaging her shoulders.

"I came over to talk, remember? You aren't making this easy," she said softly.

"I'm trying to make it very easy. A no-brainer." He leaned over nibbling on her ear. She didn't stop him. Nor did she stop him when his hands moved slowly down her shoulders to her breasts covered only by a small red halter. Nor did she stop him when his hands went through the sides of her halter and cupped her bare breasts.

"Scully...please..."

"No means no, but I didn't hear a 'no'."

Scully pulled her up, kissed her, then carried her to the bed. Scully always knew when these things were a done deal. "Don't oversell. It gives the buyer time to think," his daddy used to tell him. He removed her red halter and kissed her breasts. She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him to her. He reached back to cup her covered pussy in his hand. She worked her pussy against his hand. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down her sleek little legs.

"I knew you'd show them to me. Red's getting to be my favorite color," he smiled. She smiled back.

Scully pulled her panties off and tossed them aside.

"God, you're much more beautiful than I expected." Petite little body with firm C-cups very slightly falling to the sides with perfectly round nipples. Flat stomach. Prominent mons topped by dark, almost black hair trimmed in a short neat bush fit for a bikini. It was soft as down and contrasted sharply with her porcelain white skin. Not a blemish to be seen from head to toe.

"I thought you didn't like surprises."

"This one's worth it, Kallie."

He quickly peeled off his jeans. He never wore underwear and his large cock swayed obscenely near her face as he stood by the bed.

"Well, no surprise there. Last night when we were sitting on the bench I couldn't believe the outline of it against your leg. It's beautiful. Bring it here, but don't poke my eye out." They both laughed.

She licked the tip, pulling it into her mouth. She was unable to get much more than the large bulbous head in her small mouth. Scully wasn't moaning out of disappointment. He leaned down to kiss her, then moved over her body with his own.

Kallie lined his cock up with her pussy and Scully pushed forward. She was so wet, it slipped in to the hilt, bringing a simultaneous moan from both of them. "Damn, you're so tight I can barely move in there." But he did...expertly. Kallie was never a vocal lover, but Scully had her softly moaning with each in-stroke. They were so engrossed in one another there was never a lull to suggest a position change or a concept of time. Kallie had a small orgasm followed by another and another, a sequence that seemed to last an eternity, but in fact only lasting until Scully had his own climax. She was only semi-conscious when he asked, "Are you OK?"

"Oh my god, yes." They laid together for awhile with Kallie enjoying the afterglow until Scully's cum started running down her ass. "Gotta go clean up, lover. Be right back." Kallie jumped up cupping her pussy as she ran towards the bathroom.

*-*-*

Her cell phone rang in the adjoining room. "Oh shit. That's Ryan." She ran to her room still cupping her leaky pussy, frantically searching everywhere for her cell phone.

"You OK, Kallie?" Ryan asked when she answered the phone.

"Yeah, I'm a little winded walking from the shopping center in this heat. How's the bike?"

"Should be another hour or so before it's done. I'll call you when it's actually running right."

Kallie hung up and ran into her own bathroom to clean up. Still naked, she poked her head into Scully's room, "He'll be an hour...I gotta get cleaned up and dressed." Scully lifted the sheet and she reluctantly slid back into bed spooning against him, trying not to completely submit again.

But Scully had other plans, he rolled her on her back, lifted her leg and scissored between them penetrating her pussy and pulling her face around to kiss her. The urgency of the first time was gone leaving them to slowly fuck and explore one another. Time suspended again until Scully's urgency returned. She stayed with him until a powerful orgasm struck her, unlike the small multiples she experienced earlier, and unlike any orgasm she had ever felt before. The intensity of it triggered Scully's and they lay there in a sweaty, sticky heap.

But not for long. Not the sound of a phone, but the silky click of a well-tuned BMW motorcycle. Ryan was back.

"Shit! He's early. What am I going to do."

"Calm down. We'll handle it. I'll go over with a couple of beers and talk bikes with him to distract him. You slip out my door, run over to the shopping center, then walk back and come into the room. Tell him you've been shopping like you said."

"I already told him I'm back from shopping."

"Well tell him you forgot something. Be cool, OK? Things're fine."

It didn't go exactly like Scully said. Scully knocked on the door, Ryan let him in, accepted the beer, downed it in one pull, smiled at Scully and decked him. Scully went down like a sack of shit. Ryan dragged him back into his own room through the adjoining door, gagged him and tied his hands so he couldn't make trouble until things were sorted out with Kallie.

"Bitch..." Ryan growled when he spotted red panties at the foot of the bed. He grabbed the panties, kicked Scully in the nuts for good measure, then went back into his room to wait for Kallie.

It took awhile. Kallie went to the shopping center, bought some clean panties and a hair brush and cleaned up in the Target restroom. Within half an hour she came in their room. "Hi honey. How'd it go with the bike?"

"Where were you?"

"I forgot some things and had to run back to the shopping center," she smiled holding up the plastic Target bag with the brush and a package of panties.

"Oh...I guess you went over to replace these," he said holding up her red panties.

"Where did you find those? I must have dropped them when I did laundry."

"You might have if you did laundry in Scully's room. 'Cuz that's where I found them."

She laughed, "Oh, I wondered where they went! When I was doing laundry, he asked if he could put a couple of things in the wash since he didn't have a full load. He must have accidentally grabbed those when he took his own clothes from the basket when I got back."

Ryan put them to his nose. "Not a very good washing machine...they smell like pussy."

"Well, I..."

"Cut the crap, Kallie. I saw you leave Scully's room at a dead run he came over here.

"He's been all over you from the minute we got here. You made no attempt to shut him down when I was right here. I know you didn't bother once I was gone. Guess what? There was so much water in the fuel, someone had to have poured it in there last night. Scully set me up. Maybe you set this up together."

"No, Ryan. Nothing happened. I ran into him in the laundry like I said."

"You either tell me the complete truth, and I know more than you think, or you can pack up and leave now."

"Leave? Ryan, it's not how you think..."

"Stop right there. The next words out of your mouth better be the truth. You can think on that while you go get the clothes out of the dryer where you left them while you were fucking Scully. If you can't tell the truth, then I'm leaving."

"Where we going?" she said apprehensively.

"I didn't say 'we', I said 'I'. You have lots of other options. You can go where ever you want. You can even stay here with your fuck buddy if you want. I'm heading back home."

rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers
12