Camp Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he kissed me, he softly said, "Harder."

I squeezed his cock harder, he kissed my lips and nose and he said, "Harder."

Fucking hell, how hard did he want me to squeeze, but I did, I squeezed harder and was sure I could not have gone any tighter. He came down and kissed me, we kissed softly and tenderly. I stroked him off as he brought a hand to my tits and massaged them.

Oh god it felt oh so nice, I began to love Liam like I had known him all my life. And the only thing I was sure of was the fact that it could only get better when he stuck that beast of a cock in me and fucked me. I so wanted him to fuck me, I worked myself up so much that if he didn't do it in the next two minutes then I was going to do something about it.

Then as we just parted our lips from each other's; he looked into my eyes and asked, "Can I?"

I said nothing, I nodded. I wasn't sure what I was letting myself in for. But I knew whatever it was, no matter how painful it may have been, I wanted it, I wanted Liam.

I let go of his cock and he moved onto me as I parted my legs, I felt his cock as it slipped across my thigh. It was so hot, my pussy also felt amazingly hot, just at the expectation of Liam's cock entering me made my juices flow.

I moved my legs as far apart as possible, he had come right on top of me and looked me in the eyes and asked, "You sure yes?"

I closed my eyes; I nodded and said "Yes."

He laid small kisses on my nose, cheeks and lips, I then felt his big knob-head, as he prodded to find my ever aching and wanton open pussy.

I felt it as it prized apart my pussy lips and slipped in. He had only got the head in and I threw my arms around him and shouted, "Fuck, that's big."

He pushed a bit further as I shouted again, "Oh my fuckin' god, you're fuckin' massive... Ahh."

He pulled back and said, "Sorry, does it hurt."

Oh fucking hell yes, yes it hurt. But that was not going to stop the inevitable. I wrapped my legs around his arse and said, "Get it in, the pain is magnificent."

He pushed in again, I was so wet, I squeezed on his arse with my legs and he slowly entered, I said, "Fuckin' hell that's so, so wonderful."

He pushed further and I was in so much pain it was blissful. I hadn't felt pain like that not even when I lost my virginity, and that had been quite a few fucks a go, a hell of a lot of fucks ago.

He drove in as I had asked him to, he didn't stop or withdraw. And finally he was there, I was sure he was all in, I felt so invaded.

I had my eyes shut tight as he kissed my nose and asked, "Beet, you okay?"

I opened them and said, "Yes... you in!"

He said, "No, not all."

I almost fainted as he said that and thought 'Holy mother of fucks, how much more?'

He lay still as it throbbed in me; I slowly closed my eyes and said, "Please fuck me."

He started to move out and back in, it must have only been a dozen or so thrusts and I had an orgasm, I shouted out, "I'm cumming, Jesus fuck, I'm cumming."

He kept fucking and when I came off my crest I too started to throw my hips back at him. We fucked and he slipped further in and further in. I felt my whole body had given into that man. He drove that bastard of a cock so well, it gave me another orgasm. I don't know why but just at that instant, my mind went through a flash-back and thought, 'I'm glad I never kicked him in the nuts.'

My voice had given up on me and I could not make a sound as he fucked the fucking shit and life out of me. I had orgasm after orgasm; my cunt released its juices like it was on tap.

I felt and was being well and truly fucked, oh god how could he go on like that, he was so strong and had so much stamina. I lost count of my orgasms, I had no need to count; I just wanted him to give me more and more as he sent me off further and deeper into space.

I must have momentarily blacked out and all I heard was Liam as he shouted out, "Beet... Beet, you okay? Beet!"

He had stopped fucking me, and had withdrawn his cock from my body. I came to my senses and opened my eyes. Bleary eyed I looked at his face, hardly could see him, only a silhouette. I reached out to touch his face and said, "Liam, fuckin' hell Liam. I love you."

I was sure I spoke as if it were a daydream, but my body told me it was everything but a daydream, it was all too real. I felt so happy, my senses told me I was in heaven and for the same reasons it may as well have been hell. I had been and felt like I had been truly fucked.

I still had my fingers on his face and I asked, "Did you cum?"

His face shook from side to side slowly and my head fell and thought, 'Fuck... he's not cum.'

I thought for a second, mainly as I tried to regain strength, composure and consciousness.

I said, "Get off."

He, I suppose took it the wrong way, I didn't mean for him to go away, I wanted him to cum, but I wanted to be fucked in a different position.

I patted his chest and said, "Just let me move here."

He rolled off and I got up and lay on my front. I raised my arse up and also pushed on my arms. I was on all fours with my arse towards him. I said, "Get in."

He moved up behind me and I parted my knees wider. He held his cock and ran it up and down my slit. He pushed hard onto my clit when he got there; I moaned as that big head oozed pre-cum and really gave me a more than pleasant feeling from my clit.

I begged him, "Stick it in for fuck sake; stop teasing!"

As I had just said that, he didn't just stick it in, but the bastard stuck it in, all the way in, in one swept movement, I shouted, "Oh fuck, you big shit, treat me like a woman not a piece of meat, you bastard."

He withdrew, just to the cock-head and then back in. He felt bigger and longer in that position. He seemed to go much deeper, holy fuck he was oh so deep.

He grabbed the flesh on my hips and started to fuck me, I pushed back at him and the sensation of his massive invasion became more than pleasurable. He fucked me nicely, he didn't just go in and out, but he seemed to try and rotate his hips so it felt like he was coming in from different angles.

Bastard had done that before, he knew exactly how to use that thing. I had an orgasm just like before, it had hardly been two minutes and my body shook again, my pussy screamed and gushed out its juices. My brain could only release obscenities, "Fuck me harder, I want that fucking cock to fuck me harder, make me cum again."

And I didn't have to wait long as another wave of ecstasy hit me. He leant forward and with one hand he grabbed and pinched my nipple. He twisted it and sent different waves of agony and pain through me.

He moved that hand to underneath me and to my hot throbbing clit, he rubbed a couple of fingers across it, his other hand was clasped tight onto my hip.

Then, oh my god, his fingers still pleasured my clit, as his other hand let go of my hip and grabbed my hair. He pulled on my hair and my head lifted up. He pulled hard, fuck it felt great. I could never imagine being fucked by anyone else. Liam was my fucker, I wanted him for life.

Yet another sensational orgasm ripped through me, he let go of my clit and began to fuck me harder and faster. He grabbed my hair with both hands, a clutch in each fist and he pulled my hair back harder, tighter.

I shouted back to him, "Oh fuck that's... ahh, rip it off! Ohh god."

I was not sure why, but when he pulled my hair that time, I did not want to punch his lights out. I wanted him to pull harder; it felt like a whole new sexual experience. Not like he teased me, I really felt I wanted him to pull it really hard, just like his cock was ripping my pussy apart. He really seemed to get the balance right, he loved me like a cousin, but he fucked me like a whore, I loved it, I loved Liam.

He rammed that thing up me so far, I was sure I would taste the flavours of his cum once more in my mouth when he blew. He drove into me for quite some time, I was so exhausted again, absolutely knackered. He was just so strong, full on beans, well still full of masses of cum I hoped.

My head was in a stupor, as I thought to myself, 'Not another orgasm.' It seemed like each and every orgasm he gave me drained a bit of energy out of me, left me totally drained. And then his movements slowed and became more deliberate, he pulled on my hair and pushed his cock deep into my body.

It was like he did not want me to go anywhere while he pumped his seed into me. And believe me, I was not going anywhere at all, I was exactly where I wanted to be, on the end of that magnificent, thick bastard of a cock.

It was then his balls released the accumulation of his rich, thick, creamy cum. Blast after blast his cock-head erupted deep into me. My cunt could not hold it all; I felt it run out and down my thighs. His cum was hot and sticky, I felt it burn my skin as it trickled down.

The light from the lantern had brightened again and lit up the whole tent.

I had lost count of the explosions he had blown into my pussy, as my own orgasm yet again threw my whole body off the planet. He let go of my hair and I fell forwards and my body un-speared itself from him.

I looked back at his cock, it still spewed cum, I moved as quickly as I could, I wanted to eat and drink his cum. I grabbed his cock and stuck it into my mouth; I stroked his cock and milked it onto my tongue. He tasted better than any desert I had ever had.

I squeezed every last drop from that cock, I had acquired a taste for Liam. I was sure if everything worked out; I wanted his cum in my mouth and my cunt every night. He blew so much, I was sure I could have bathed in it. Oh god yes; that would be so nice to bathe in Liam's cum.

We lay down and held each other on our sides. We kissed and then he said, "I suppose I should be getting back to my tent before they get back."

I said, "You'll have to put it back up first."

He looked puzzled, I said, "I kicked it over before I came in here."

We laughed, and I said, "I'm sure you can sleep in here, as long as we get our clothes on and sort out the place, they'll not know anything. We'll tell them your tent fell over and it was too dark to put it back up."

He hugged me tight and said, "I wonder if they're going out tomorrow night!"

We laughed again and I said, "Hope they are, but before tomorrow night, I want you to fuck me on the beach, after lunch. Think you can manage that?"

He smiled and said, "I'd love to fuck you," then he looked down at my body, ran his fingers from my tits, softly, lightly across my pussy and down my thighs, and continued to say, "I'd fuck this body, every two hours, if you let me."

I thought to myself, 'We're going to be the happiest campers around.'

I loved camping!

12