Camp Spank-A-Lot

Story Info
D/s play on a kinky camping trip.
4.2k words
4.11
47.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been lovers with a passion for each other, for bondage and for kinky play. We have decided to rough it a bit and go camping. We pack the car, just the two of us, and head out for some land my friends own in New Hampshire north of Mount Washington. It's a remote, totally private place. I made sure we would be all alone. Nobody else will be there, and it's way back in the woods. You have been wanting to fuck me outdoors, and you're expecting to have lots of fun. The thought of sex is always right there for both of us, just under the surface, on our minds as we get ready to go, on the drive up, in all those small ways two adults interact when they are more than just fuck buddies together.

We can run around naked, yell, or scream in passion if we want, have sex any way we want, loud as we want, with total privacy. It's freedom to do anything we want. On the drive up I start thinking I can't wait until we get to the campsite, and I start to plan a little diversion, something very naughty I want to do with you. Once we get off the Interstate and onto the local roads, I decide to bend you over and spank you on the side of the road. You sense a subtle change in me, in my tone, and what I say, and you start to wonder what's on my mind, what I might want, what I will do with you. You know you are totally safe with me, that I will stop in a moment if you want, and that always reassures you. You also know I will push your limits every tome we are together, to make you more and more submissive to me. You start thinking of the time I spanked you over my knee, and put a finger in your pussy halfway through the spanking, after rubbing your pink ass cheeks and finding your pussy nice and wet.

You remember me telling you to stand and bend over, and fucking you from the back like I never fucked you before. You start to feel that erotic dull throbbing in your clit, and begin to get aroused, your imagination making you get moist, and wet. You can feel your clit swelling and pulsing. Your nipples start to get a little hard, and you squirm in your seat, feeling the pressure over your clit as it gets bigger, feeling the throbbing even more.

I am still working on my plan. After seeing a good spot, I decide to pull over on a quiet side road. We are far off the interstate now, a back road with no cars on it. I tell you I need to check something and I start to slow down and stop. With our car pulled over on a curve in the road, it's quiet enough so I can easily hear another car coming. I have wanted to spank your ass outdoors for a long time, and decide now is the time. Right now, right here. You like being spanked, and the idea of doing it outdoors in the sun, alongside the road will get you turned on even more. I know you will like this spanking.

With the car stopped I get out and walk to the passenger side. I open your door and tell you to get out too. You know something is up, and start to wonder what I'm going to do -- will it be making out with me slipping a finger or two into your pussy as we french kiss, or as I pull your nipples? Will I want more, like take my cock out and have you lick and suck it right there on the side of the road, knowing a car might come by? The thought of public spanking or sex by the road is really turning you on. Your thoughts are racing and focused on sex. Your pussy is starting to get wet and throb, like your pulse is between your legs, and your entire being is like an animal in heat, making your clit hard and your pussy wet, and you can only think of sex, your pussy, my hard, demanding cock, my fingers, mouth, lips...

You get turned on by the idea I might do almost anything with you. You are really getting turned on now, and wish I would just slide my long fingers in your wet cunt right now, god, that would feel good...

I know exactly how to handle you. I tell you to lean over the fender, facing the car, and tell you to bend over, so your ass is towards the woods. I stand right next to you on your left, and tell you I'm going to spank your ass right now, with you bent over. I take one hand and put it on your lower back,press your tits into the warm paint on the car and start to spank your ass through your shorts. I love to spank you, and I'm getting hard swatting your ass. With the shorts on, I can spank you harder then usual, and I keep it up, slapping one cheek then the other, then both cheeks, alternating back and forth, as the sound of me slapping your ass fills our ears. I take a small camera out of my pocket and take pics of you bent over being spanked.

I realize a car is coming, hearing it long before it comes into view, and I stop, take the camera in hand and tell you to pose by the car, facing me, and not letting the driver see your face. I tell you to relax, and smile, and I take pics of you as they drive by. We don't even look at the car driving by. As soon as they are gone I tell you to take your tits out of your top. I pull you close...

My hands drift down your back, and caress your ass cheeks, and I say that could not have made your ass very pink or hurt you much, with your shorts on. You say that I spank pretty hard, even through shorts. The people who passed by have no idea I was spanking your ass, and we are smiling with our little secret.

I tell you to bend over the car again, after you have undone your shorts. The idea of your naked ass getting spanked along side the road is really getting you turned on. You like giving up control to me. It's a mini vacation from your workaday world. You trust that I will spank you, but also kiss you and care for you afterward. Your ass is a little pink from the spanking as I pull down your panties, to your knees, along with your shorts -- what a delicious sight. Now I begin to spank your naked ass, in the sunshine.

You are really getting turned on. You can feel your clit throbbing and full, aroused and ready to be rubbed, and can feel the wetness in your pussy, making you wet enough to easily fuck, wet enough to have my hard cock enter you to the hilt with one stroke. I keep spanking you until your butt cheeks are nice and pink, the slapping sounds making a sharp noise as I spank your ass.

Finally I stop, and caress and rub your warm, pink ass -- I know it's tingling and sensitive, but you didn't cry, the sensation was more intense than painful. After we're done I pull up your panties and shorts for you. I hold you close and kiss your soft warm lips, telling you I care very much for you, and how much I enjoyed spanking you. We kiss, warm lips and tongues moving together with shared intimacy. I can't resist, and caress your left breast through your bra, cupping it, holding it, pinching your nipple and feeling it get hard as we kiss. Slowly, reluctantly, we stop, with my final kiss on your soft, warm neck, just below your left ear.

We get back in the car, and drive on until I can't wait, and my naughty brain wants more sex from you. We are on deserted back roads, virtually no traffic, and I'm horny. I want some oral. I start rubbing your knee, your inner thigh, getting closer to your warm wet pussy. You are getting turned on again. "Darlin', I would love to have your mouth on my cock, but go easy on it", I say. You rub my inner leg and slide your warm hand up my thigh, and it's like little electric sparks are going from my thigh to my cock. My cock is already hard again, and I want your lips on it. You lean over and slowly start to unzip my pants. My undies are wet from the lube coming out of my cock. I'm a careful driver, and while I'm watching the road, I quickly reach in and free my hard on. You put your head in my lap and start licking me. I shove your mouth down the shaft of my cock, and you are getting me nice and wet with your tongue.

I let you suck me until I start getting distracted, and want to focus on you sucking me. I pull over and quickly free my balls for you to lick as well. You suck and lick my balls until I finally pull your head up and tell you to suck my cock, slide your mouth up and down the hard shaft. You easily fit almost my whole cock in your mouth. I tell you to use lots of tongue action, and sit back as you suck away on me. I keep one eye on the road -- up here people will stop if they see a car pulled over, but we aren't disturbed.

I take your hair in my hand, holding it firmly, and start shoving your mouth up and down my hard cock -- telling you to have tighter lips on the way up, yes, that's it, keep sucking, oohhh, it feels so good -- you like to suck me, don't you, honey? "uummmmm" you say, muffled by my cock in your mouth -- you are really drooling all over me, getting me so wet with your mouth -- it feels so good -- my cock in your warm mouth, your lips and tongue giving me such pleasure. I love to ask you something with my cock in your mouth, and hear your muffled reply -- the vibrations are a turn on as well. You love to suck my cock, and you are giving me great erotic pleasure, I'm hard as a rock, but I want to hold off on coming. Slowly I relax my hold on your hair, and you keep on sucking me -- you really love to suck my cock, and I don't have to force you at all... eventually you stop, and we kiss, and hug -- then, drive on...

Finally we're there, the land is off a paved road, then down a private road. We have to backpack in a bit. We set up camp with a nice big tent, and after all is done, I decide what I will do with you next. I tell you to strip inside the tent as I put on leather pants. I love the way they look and feel, and love to fuck you wearing leather pants. You come out of the tent, naked except for a pair of sandals, waiting for me to tell you what to do.

I decide to spank you some more, maybe this time with a finger inside your pussy. I tell you to lean against a tree, after I've played with your tits. To get your nipples hard, I suck on them, and pinch and twist them until you were moaning and panting, in lust and pain, carefully mixed to arouse you and Dom you. Then I pull them straight out and let go, kissing and sucking them some more.

I turn you around to the tree, facing it, your tits are against the tree bark, and you are totally ready for whatever I please to do with your nude, waiting body. The feel of the tree bark against your breasts is a turn on for you - you feel so naked and vulnerable. I step to where you can see me, and slowly spank you. I am spanking pretty hard, and not too fast, watching how your white ass turns pink, then more pink with my spanking you. After about 50 slaps on your ass, your ass is red and feels hot to the touch. I softly caress your hot ass cheeks, and tell you that now it's time for some nice fucking. I take out my cock, and pull on your hips, tell you to roll your pussy back, and slide into your wet pussy with my hard cock all the way in, one unending stroke. One single, relentless thrust into you -- all the way in.

I have never felt such a nice hot pussy before. The spanking and being outdoors have really turned you on, and inspired you to please me totally. You give me a great fuck, pushing back just right when I pull out, staying still when I want to shove my cock in and out fast -- you are moving so well - your pussy feels so good, and I know you love to get fucked my me. I start fucking you really fast and hard, and you start telling me you're going to come, I'm going to make you come, and you start shaking your hips and moaning, as I fuck you fast and furious, making you climax hard. I really have used control and not made myself come -- which was not easy. I take a rest, and pour water over my cock, to cool it down.

I see your ass has faded to a soft pink. I tell you it's time for a refresher, some more ass spanking, and I start swinging my palm onto your bare ass cheeks. You can actually hear my hand whistling as it's about to spank your little ass. You feel the sharp contact, over and over, for a long time as I make your buttocks get pink to red. They feel very warm against my palm. I can tell your ass is feeling each swat especially, and you are surrendering to the sensations.

I am very hard again, my cock is out of my leather pants. I stand behind you, ready to fuck you, and decide to ass fuck you. I tell you now I'm going to fuck your ass, and you softly say, "yes". We have been down this road before. You like anal, and you love it when I do it with you. I love the domination of it, and having your snug ass wrapped around my cock is so nice. After the spanking and fucking and spanking, you are so turned on you'll do anything I want. I put on a condom and lube it up then I slowly, relentlessly push my hard cock into your ass. You moan slightly, from the intense sensation, glad to be used by me, turned on by knowing I will fuck you in the ass, pleased that I am using you so well, pleased that a girl like you can give such satisfaction to an experienced man like me. I grab your hair as I fuck your ass, and I'm fucking your ass hard and fast now -- you have relaxed totally and I can buttfuck you any way I want, slow, fast, hard, gently -- I do it all, savoring some moments, then faster, and pumping my cock into you like a train, holding your hips, and making you take my cock up your ass, exactly the way I want you to.

You're moving your hips back and forth, giving me a delicious ass fuck. I hold your hair while fucking you, pull on your nipples, and twist them as I ass fuck you. You moan in pleasure and pain as I play with your tits, roughly holding them, pinching your nipples until they're really hard... "DO IT", you say, "I need it, be as nasty as you want with my nipples", and play with them until they are nice and hard, then my hand moves between your legs. I gently and carefully pull on your clit, rubbing and softly pinching it, stroking it in soft circular motions as I fuck your ass, and I can tell you are getting ready to climax, getting closer to it, and I make you come again with my cock inside your ass. I can't hold off any more, excited by your snug ass, the spanking, the scent of your pussy, watching my cock slide in and out of your ass. I feel how hot your ass cheeks are with each deep stroke. I slap your ass, demand that you come for me, pumping harder and faster into you, feeling it build, tell you I want you to come, and I hold your hip with one hand, your tit with another, feeling the tension build, the climax getting closer as I fuck you harder and faster, and start sweating and moaning as I grab your shoulders, ass fucking you, pumping my cock in and out as I start to come, you can feel my cum spurting inside you, and we both share an amazing climax, breathing hard, moaning and sweating and panting as we come together. The condom has a lot of cum in it when I take it off. I stayed hard inside you for a long time after I came, so hard from being so turned on.

I hug you and kiss you. We stand together, legs shaking from doing it so intensely standing up -- knowing we have shared something special and truly intense. After we kiss and hold each other, we walk back to the tent, our legs a little shaky, me swatting your ass as we walk. We put on some clothes with me making it hard for you, slapping your bare ass every moment I can. We decide to eat, cooking trout and veggies, have fire toasted bread with olive oil and kalamata olive tapenade, and share a bottle of South African Sauvignin Blanc wine. We spend a lot of time kissing and cuddling, and after tending to the campfire, we fall asleep together in the soft night air of the woods.

The next morning, I get up early, feeling well rested and make coffee. I want more -- more sex, to give you more discipline, more of everything... and decide you will get a spanking as soon as possible. I bring you fresh, hot coffee and tell you to strip in the tent. I tell you this will be a different morning camping than anything you have ever experienced. We laugh and talk as we drink our coffee. I tell you I will wait outside the tent, and I want you to come out naked, right away. After a short time, you emerge, naked and with erect nipples, and I tell you to come with me to the trees, and walk with you, holding your arm firmly.

I tell you to stand there, right between the trees, tell you to open your arms, put one hand on each of the two trees, and open your legs, nice and wide. I look at you, naked and waiting. You are spread-eagled, naked in the woods - such an erotic sight. I take some rope and tie your hands to the trees. I make sure you are unable to get away, but still have circulation. I love doing bondage. The sight of you tied up with white rope is so erotic to me. I push your forward a bit, so you are bent over more, your ass sticking out, making a prefect target. I start spanking you, and feel my cock getting harder as I spank. I enjoy this.

Your bottom is getting pink from the spanking. I look around for something other than my hand to use on your ass. I decide to get a switch, a small tree branch, carefully chosen, no thorns or anything, light and springy enough to sting when it hits your ass, but will not give you welts. I start swatting your ass with the switch, and you start getting thin, bright pink stripes on your ass where I have really connected. Because it's thin, you can hear it whistle through the air as I swing it to your waiting ass. You are getting really turned on, hands tied, unable to get away, naked, getting switched in the woods... You want me to use you for sex. You know I want to fuck you as soon as I'm done switching your ass. The intense sensation on your ass, the vulnerability, the knowledge that I will fuck you after I discipline you all gets you turned on. The pain is not so bad, and the hot sex to follow... that's your payoff.

Your pussy is throbbing and getting wet, and a drop of your lube glistens in the sunlight on your labia. You are moaning slightly and make noises as I spank and switch you, but you don't say stop. You move your ass one way, then the other, but you don't cry or ask me to stop. You know I will stop anytime you need me to. Your willing compliance is important to me, and I am very hard, my cock is out of my pants. I put on a metal cock ring earlier, and I stand in front of you, my erection taunting you, and you ask to please me, you want me to use you for my pleasure. I walk behind you, and tell you it's time for you to be used as my sextoy. I check your pussy, and it is quite wet enough for a nice fuck, I quickly and easily shove my cock into your pussy, and go to the hilt with my first thrust, and holding your hips, start fucking you hard and fast. You are moving your hips back and forth for me, giving me an amazing fuck.

It's quiet except for the birds and the wet sounds of us fucking, and your moans of pleasure and surprise as I pull on your hair while shoving my cock into you especially hard. I caress your breasts and pull on your nipples, and make you climax with my cock inside you. I have not cum yet, holding off for more with you. We have time and I want to use you to the maximum before I come.

I start thinking about using my sex toys on you. Maybe I will decide to plug you with sex toys anywhere my cock is not, if I fuck your ass, a vibrator will be in your pussy. If I fuck your pussy, a buttplug will go up your ass, and if I decide to have you suck me off, you will be plugged in your pussy and ass. I get my big black vibrator, turn it on and put it in your pussy as deeply as I can. I can feel it pushing hard against the very depths of your pussy. You make a moaning sound, and I back it out, then start pumping your pussy with it. You can't stop me, and after a while the feeling of a climax is building in you. I let it, and just as you are about to come, I pull out the vibrator. "I will control your climax -- you will NOT come until I allow it!"

You are spread wide open for me, and I know how wet your pussy is. I get a rubber glove, put it on and lube it up, and slide my fingers down the crack of your ass, to your anus. I slowly rub your anus, and you start rolling your hips. You are such an ass slut, and the feeling of my lubricated fingers against your ass is completely arousing you. I slide my fingers into your ass, and shove my cock into your pussy. You are totally carried away and start saying, " I love your cock. I love your cock - fuck me - fuck me - FUCK ME!!" Now I can feel my cock moving in and out of your wet pussy with my finger inside your ass. You feel it too, and you love the feeling of your pussy and anus getting used at the same time. You can't help it, you are totally going to come, and you can't hold back, you start panting and moaning, while gasping and moaning. You feel it build, and I tell you to cum, and at that moment, you do, with your hips jerking and with a shuddering orgasm, making you keep jerking and twitching, like aftershocks from an earthquake.