Camp Surprise

Story Info
Anyone can make a mistake.
950 words
3.94
67.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

It wasn't my fault. Really it wasn't. I explained it all but she was still distinctly stroppy about it and I don't think she was being completely fair. Let me give you a little of the background.

I'd been camping. It was the off season and there were only the two sites in use, mine and this caravan just across from me. Now I had this little contretemps with the woman who was in the caravan. She broke my MP3 player, quite deliberately. We had a few words about that and what was a reasonable recompense.

She explained that she'd just buy me a new one. I pointed out that this would still leave me without music or anything to do in the evenings and we finished up having quite a vigorous discussion about it. The final result was that she agreed that a little sexual adventuring would be a suitable apology. I can assure you that I had no reason to complain about the way she apologised.

Now as I said, the camp was effectively deserted apart from the two of us and she had no objections to a little bit of experience out in the open. Sex outdoors in the twilight with a cool breeze after a hot day. It was marvellous.

Now the young lady concerned spent most of the day in this little yellow bikini, and several times I'd had the fun of removing it. Now it was twilight and I was ready for a bit more roaming in the gloaming as the Scots might say.

I came out of my tent, ready for a bit of friendly interaction. She was outside the caravan, bending over the steps and doing something or other, still wearing her yellow bikini.

I came up behind her, one finger slid her bikini to the side, freeing access to her pussy, and I was sliding in as neat as you please.

That's when things sort of went wrong. Instead of pushing lustily back and welcoming me there was a squeal and she was trying to pull away. Not that it helped her. My hands were on her hips and I just held her a bit more firmly as I sank right in, giving her the full length.

That was the situation when two more young women popped up in the doorway, all squeals and cries and what the hell?

The young lady who I was honouring with my attention had managed to twist around and I could now see her clearly and it wasn't my little playmate. Neither were either of the girls in the doorway.

What could I say? I mean, really, what could I say?

I tried to explain. I explained that I thought the woman now attached to my cock was the woman who had been camping there. I pointed out that we'd been good friends and that she wore a yellow bikini exactly the same as the one my new friend wore.

It was an understandable mistake, I told them.

They didn't really seem to believe me. One of the girls had the audacity to point out that my explanation might be a bit more believable if I hadn't continued to gently fuck her friend the entire time I was talking.

What difference did that make, I asked? Just because I'd picked the wrong woman wasn't any reason to stop what was a perfectly good fuck. I mean, I was enjoying it, and from the way my new friend was bouncing against me when I pushed in, it seemed self-evident that she was enjoying it too.

I mean, after all, how often can a woman enjoy a good fuck in front of friends with no blame being cast on her. It wasn't as though she had initiated the contact. She was just an innocent bystander, as it were.

I'll admit she was squealing and protesting but that was really just de rigueur. She couldn't really do anything else. But her pussy could and it was making hay while the sun shone.

I was still sliding in and out, not making it obvious the way a good solid pounding would, but still dishing out pleasure to her pussy which just lapped it up.

The two women in the doorway were yelling at me and telling me I had to stop and stop now. Really, what business was it of theirs? It's not as though they were the ones being poked. Some people just don't know when to keep their noses out of other people's business.

I told them that we were nearly done and it just seemed sensible to me to finish properly so that their friend had something positive to remember.

It turns out you just can't explain things to some people, so I tried to tune them out while I started driving into my bikini bird a lot harder, hurrying her towards a nice little climax.

Her squealing kept getting louder, which had the advantage of drowning out her interfering friends, and I kept driving in faster.

When I finally let rip, bikini girl screamed and let go too, shrieking as I pumped into her, her passage clamping so tightly around me that I thought I'd never be able to pull free.

As I said, I explained the whole thing to her, and she knows damn well she enjoyed what happened, so I don't see why she's so damned stroppy about it. I finished up telling her that if that's the way she felt it would be the last time I played with her.

She did have her two friends there, after all, I pointed out, so I was going to have a choice of partners.

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers