Camper Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So excellent to be packed full at last. Too soon he was out again but then he got into a deep probing rhythm. I reached up and felt his back muscles in sinuous motion with each thrust. All the time his eyes were locked onto my jerking tits. I pushed them up, nodded forward and almost reached each engorged nipple with a swipe of my tongue and for a vivid moment Pete was taking care of that. Fucking Hell, I really had to stop this fantasy fella muscling in on precious moments with two flesh and blood guys who were miles more than adequate. I hadn't even spoken with Pete yet. He could turn out to be a complete idiot with a small dick . . . Oh, who was I kidding? He was a total sex god and I was going to have him. I just needed to put him out of my mind while these two did me proud.

I spread wider and Mac used his weight and power in a series of deep penetrations that I was confident had sent fantasy Pete packing. I was in fuck heaven, my eyes half-closed, my mouth in a wet-lipped happy grin. Mac slowed, a little anxious wrinkle between his brows. He wanted to be a stayer and I was all for that. George glumly contemplated my tits rolling over my ribs and the dark, lithe muscle machine grinding into my honey-pot. He sounded peeved, saying to Mac after a few minutes, 'You done yet?'

'Does it . . . look like it?' Mac's voice squeezed out.

I felt a bit sorry for George. I pushed my tits together, tapped my long silver-painted nails on them, smiled at him and finger-walked one hand over to his long semi-hard cock, grabbed and pulled it towards me.

At an unspoken request from George, Mac grudgingly pushed his body up to make space. Facing the same way as Mac, George straddled me, his beefy bent legs pressing into my ribs, his cock hot and hard now and buried between my tits. A single narrow channel of pleasure went from my cunt to my collarbone as the guys got into a forward and back motion. They were like jockeys riding me. Imaginary Pete didn't stand a chance this was so hot. I squeezed my tits for a tighter fit around George as tight as my cunt around Mac. I got my legs right up and back and Mac, leaning against George's back, rubbed his hands up and down the backs of my thighs. George's big flared helmet rhythmically peeped out at me with its watery eye. Mac's thrusts got steadily more forceful, jerking my whole body and shifting my boobs around George's dick, making the big guy growl and me whimper.

This was so mega-raunchy, imaginary Pete's return was a shock. His open warm mouth was planted against mine, his tongue delving. Telling myself two birds in the hand were worth one inside my head, I tried to shake him away but God, he was hard to resist.

Mac's steady beat and the weight behind it made my hip-bones protest but the fleshy parts didn't. George got lower over me. I licked him around his abs, reached around him and grabbed his tense buttocks and pulled him down hard—as if his weight wasn't already crushing the breath out of me. All I could see of Mac were his arms, locked straight on each side, but I could feel him rooting to a point almost under my navel while heroically managing to keep control. Which was more than could be said for George.

He thrust forward with increasing urgency, his one-eyed guy peeping out at me over and over. Then it peeped and didn't retreat into its burrow between my boobs. George groaned, scrunched his eyes up. An instant of white in the cum-slit before a warm spurt hit my collarbones, the next my cheek and successive ones my chin and waggling, receiving tongue where it fell warm and delicately sweet-salty.

George was done. Far inside my pussy I was pleased to feel Mac had some way to go. George got off me and flopped onto his back, breathing heavily. With him out of the way, Mac and I got a good look at each other and were pleased with what we saw. Mac was dark and cut, from his sweaty pecs to the groove dividing his hard abs. I felt his cock respond in heat and thickness in my cunt as he took in the jizz littering me from collarbones to cheeks and lips, lacy on my tongue in my open mouth. His cock responded even more decisively when I got some goo onto my fingers and smeared it into my puffy areolas and nipples. He got down; supporting himself on his forearms, the muscles in his shoulders and pecs stood out impressively. His breaths were hot on my face. He pulled out, and his narrow hips seemed poised to drive his prick back into me hard and go all the way to a finish inside me as wet and white as George's had been outside.

Only he didn't. He got forward and pressed his slick dick and balls into my tummy and began to rub with a vengeance. Pete would be fucking me like the very devil, I thought, feeling short-changed. Guys are full of surprises, not always the ones you want. With his eyes piercing down to my big swollen tits, Mac was clearly intent on shooting all over them. Right now I could have done without this competitive thing I sensed going on between Mac and George. Maybe I was in for a rainstorm of spunk that would make George's outpouring look meagre in comparison. Yes I wanted that, but I wanted it where Nature intended from this hot guy. He wasn't Pete, but fuck, he wasn't half bad either.

I got Mac's hot and slippery cock and balls in a two-hander and began pushing back. He looked frustrated until I'd manoeuvred his blunt crown between my pussy lips and he began to feel how the girl was right. The rest followed to my loudly expressed satisfaction, and with each measured repeated descent of his firm arse the walls of my cunt bulged outwards, juicy and tight as they fed on him. He nibbled my earlobes and neck, and his fuzzy chest scraped my super-sensitized nipples. Of course it was fantastic—till his pace dropped a little. I soon began to feel restless. It was time for "wild" not "steady" even if it brought things to a close quicker.

With my legs folded like hairpins I winged them outwards. One of my knees pressed out the sloping tent wall, a clear indication to anyone passing outside and hearing my command, 'Come on Mac, do it to me', that we weren't taking a siesta. Mac lifted himself up on his elbows and picked up the pace. I closed my eyes and I was under a different set of muscles—and there was golden skin, dreamy eyes and a blond damp dangling fringe. This time I gave up. Pointless trying to resist the attentions of fantasy Pete. The tempo in my cunt was brisk but I wanted more. And I got it—a swelling surge and a greater force when I reached down and dug my silver varnished nails into Mac's perfect moist buns.

He was instantly a few degrees harder. 'Aw, shit,' he gasped, his face in sudden anguished ecstasy as he powered into me.

'Yeah, that's it—come on Pete,' I said, my eyes tight shut. 'You are the fucking best—' My eyes sprang open. 'I mean . . . Mac.'

We paused—everything paused, especially Mac deep inside me, his face startled. Of course misnaming him was an easy error to make on the basis of a short acquaintance but I felt guilty as hell and must have looked it. Mac was frowning, like he knew his blond friend was more on my mind than him. Mac tipped back his arse and his dick slid out leaving me feeling horribly empty. Damn you Pete, I thought. I bit my lip. Was that it? Was it over?

No way was it over. Nothing puppyish in Mac's eyes now, more devil dog as he pushed up on his straightened arms and drove his cock back in to kick up one hell of a storm in my pussy. My face went from meek apology to wicked grinning demon as my slip-up paid dividends. Mac had something to prove and God was he proving it. His sweat rained down onto my shaking tits while my legs flopped helplessly at each side into the tent walls as my pussy gorged on his frantically rooting dick.

'So . . . fucking . . . good,' he said, his voice trembling almost to unintelligibility, his teeth bared. I prepared to make it better, bringing my legs up and crossing them tight across his shoulder blades. I got my pelvic floor into action and was milking him for all I was worth. His mouth set into a fearsome grimace and he raced for the finishing line. Too soon the contractions in my pussy, deciding it wanted his spunk—like now. A moment of him, fast and furious from crown to root and feeling like eight inches going on ten, then anguish on his face as I felt him spasm and spurt. Searing pleasure zinged everywhere between my tits and hips, cunt and arse hole. Both of us crying out, I arched, pushing up from my feet, my long capable thighs lifting us six inches off the floor before we crashed down, trembling uncontrollably.

For a moment he lay on me panting, before pulling out an impressive length of semi-hard, sticky cock.

I'd forgotten George. He gave Mac a look of grudging respect as they both lay down on each side of me. They exhaled into my neck, nibbled my earlobes. I felt deliciously sated. I figured quitting while I was ahead with these two might be a good idea, and I wanted to save something for Pete.

I said, 'They're back from the hills.'

The boys talked across mine, running their fingers idly over them, tweaking my hard nipples like they owned them. 'Prefer these,' Mac said and George agreed.

'They'd be jealous as Hell if they knew,' George observed to Mac. On friendlier terms now that my body wasn't an issue between them. Did they think Pete and Tom weren't going to get to play with it?

'Should we break it to 'em?' Mac wondered, enjoying the dilemma.

'Hey, I'm still here, you know.' My indignation was feigned. I was calling the shots, whatever these two might think. I was recovering quickly and already the golden boy Pete was strolling through my head and aiming in the direction of my tingling pussy. Nobody mentioned my misnaming of Mac. Something and nothing.

I reached back and made a space between the tent flaps.

Tom was yawning and re-tying his ponytail. Pete was reading a magazine. He looked cool and I guessed his way with me would be a whole lot different to these two.

Mac and George got their big soft dicks into their briefs and shorts and I suppressed a smile as they waited a moment till an opportunity presented itself for them to sneak out from the tent without being noticed, like I was their dirty little secret. They were barely out of my domain when I called out and stuck my hand through the gap and waved the shuttlecock. 'Don't forget this.' It was snatched out of my hand.

I lay back in post-sex tranquillity, warm, sweaty and sticky, breathing in the scent of male sweat and fresh semen. I thought of Pete, full of untapped potential.

The best was yet to come.

12