Campers Delight

Story Info
They find more to do on a hot evening.
1.4k words
3.91
33.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was unusally sultry for a late May night in Wisconsin and we were already wishing we'd brought a fan to at least move the still air around us. There was no breeze and we were looking for something to take our minds off of the tedium of the evening, what with no tv or computers and the local inn was already closed for the evening.

The regular vacationers were mostly all gone by now as the weekend was over...we just got to stay since we didn't have to work until later the next day. While he went to work on a jigsaw puzzle, I went to looking for something with a little more adventure. You have to understand, I have this fantasy about finding spots to have our sexual trysts. I especially get turned on at the idea of having my brains fucked out while in other peoples' beds. Maybe it's the idea of being caught that makes it so erotic.


I walked up and down row after row checking on the daors of seemingly uninhabited cabins to see if they were unlocked. Maybe an open screened area would be great since it was so steamy outsides (and the bugs were already ferocious). Then we'd have to worry about not being seen OR heard. And the way we moan and groan that would be a difficult trick. I walked and checked and walked and checked for about 45 minutes before I finally arrived at an open doorway. A NICE cabin...unlocked and a big bed just beckoning for a hot romp. I couldn't believe my luck.

As I strolled back to our own area my boyfriend looked at with a question, and perhaps a bit of lust in his eye. Maybe it was just a reflection of what I was already anticipating. I casually asked him if he'd like to go on a last night stroll with me. Little did he realize that I'd make it worth his while, even if we did get a little more sweaty. As we neared the cabin, I steered him towards it. He looked at me as if to say...'who are we going to see and why?' I opened the cabin door and he saw that it was vacant.

I told him to take his shirt off so I could touch him. I turned to him and let my hands trickle down his strong hairy chest caressing his nipples with my fingers and tongue. I continued downward until my hands and lips rested at his belt line. I lowered my fingers more to unbuckle it and let his shorts drop to his ankles. I slipped my hands into the band of his boxer briefs and slid those down his muscular legs. Before I came all the way back up I paused at his already hardening cock and let my fingers tease him from his base to his tip, following the same line with the tip of my tongue until I felt it grow to it's full length. I love feeling it harden to it's full size while it's in my mouth. It's a power rush and it made my pussy start to tingle.

There was a lofted bed just to the right of us and I steered him towards the bed, undressing behind him as we went. By the time we got to the bed I was fully undressed and he extended his hands to squeeze the nipples of my 40D breasts, making them harden and pucker. I made him lay back on the bed and knelt down to take his now rock hard cock into my mouth, I slurped and sucked on his cock and balls. His cock was sticking straight up into the air for me...the perfect position for what I wanted to do next. I straddled his face so he could lick and suck my clit while I continued to stroke and suck his rock hard cock. I came onto his face as he rolled his tongue around my clit while sliding two fingers into my slit. He reached up to pull me down and around so that I was now on my hands and knees and he was behind me. He thrust his cock into my wet cunt and started to slide in and out of me slowly. His motions began to increase as he felt me cumming around his hard cock again, squeezing it within my walls.

I thought I was about as spent as I could get, having cum twice in a matter of minutes but my own hand had a mind of its own. I was now at my cunt, flicking my clit to the same momentum of my boyfriend's hard thrusts until I began to feel another orgasm building in intensity. He took his open palm and slapped my in my right ass cheek, then my left, telling me how naughty I was to be fucking him in someone else's cabin. That just made me cum faster and harder as I gushed onto our 'friends' linens. My boyfriend was sent over the edge when he heard my moans. I could feel his cock tensing inside of me and his moans came quickly after.

I spotted a towel in the bathroom and decided maybe our 'adventure' wasn't quite over yet. Our cabin was a much smaller unit without its own showers so we were forced to used the public ones. The showers have no locks on the doors, skimpy curtains that barely cover the opening to the stall and only a wooden bench in the dressing area on which to place your items. I had already noticed earlier that someone had conveniently left a bottle of liquid soap in one of the stalls.

I told my boyfriend, Tony, to close his eyes and let me guide him somewhere since this cabin was close to the public bathroom area. He did so (although it was now dark as pitch) and I took him into the bathroom and into the shower area. I had him keep his eyes closed and undressed him again. I told him to keep his eyes closed and undressed myself as well. I then asked him to take a few steps forward and he was now standing directly under the showerhead. I inserted the quarters it took to start the shower. He was a little shocked, but recovered quickly.

I joined him and took the soap into my wet hands and lathered up. I spread the lather all over his body, head to toe and to head again with long slow pauses. His cock was hard and ready for me again. I lathered a ton of soap into my hands and stroked his cock. I like to use two hands so that I can rub his shaft up and down while rubbing his head between my fingers with the other. This makes him crazy. I then reached behind him, lubricating his ass, sliding a finger into his anus making him moan and making me smile. I kept my finger in his ass while I crept forward again, letting the soap rinse off of my other hand and his cock so that I could stroke his cock and mouth his head at the same time. It was like a triple treat and he blasted off into my mouth within minutes. We walked back to our camp hand in hand, although very damp (since we only had one towel to share) with grins on our faces.

The next morning he left before I did, but he called me shortly thereafter. He told me that he drove by that other cabin to see it in the daylight since it seemed like such a nice one the night before. As he did, he saw an older lady standing outside tending the garden area around it. She looked as he passed and he just did a little finger wave as he drove by, laughing quietly to himself. I was turned on by this and shortly thereafter went into my own cabin to treat myself to another self induced orgasm. I thought about what may have happened if we'd been 'caught' in EITHER place. Maybe next time I'll have to plan it so that we do get 'caught'...by someone who'd like to join in. I had to finish up though and get dressed before I too had to leave and head off to work...I often get questions about how I come to work looking 'fresh' and happy. My boyfriend and I call it, 'my freshly fucked face'.