Campfire Delight

Story Info
Four friends enjoy a sexual liberation in an English wood.
4.2k words
3.77
62.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls were dancers -- of the burlesque and pole varieties. They were both sexy and modern While their day wear consisted mainly of comfortable jeans and loose tops, at night their costumes revealed their curves and their flesh in a way that was Berlin 1930s all the way. It can be said that some women should not take their clothes off -- ever! That kind of thing would never be said about these girls. Girls, women -- they were both. Kittenish and cute when they wanted to be. Strong and sensual at all other times. They got what they wanted when they wanted it.

This weekend was something they had both wanted for a long time. Their boyfriends were typical guys. They worked hard and they played hard -- physically. They weren't the kind of men to frequent clubs or have big boozing sessions; they preferred physical hard work to counteract the heavy mental work they performed through the week. They were both climbers and whenever they caught up they could spend hours talking about their latest climb, the climb they were going to do, gramplings, irons, shoes, faces, difficulties par excellence. Their girlfriends would sigh and leave them to it. They made their own fun, in their own way. This weekend they hoped to share some of that fun.

----0----

The two men unpacked the four wheel drives and put up the tents. The girls blew up the mattresses and, girls being girls, made the tents habitable. Not five star, but certainly not backpacker hostel level either.

A hole was dug in the ground for a makeshift hungi which would later slow cook a delicious meal, something that the two hikers definitely were looking forward to.

Straightening his back and standing, Jon said, "Ben, what do you think? Head off shortly up the mountain? We don't want to leave it too late."

Ben agreed. "Sure, mate, yes, let's get ready now. I'll get our packs and the map." He jogged to each car, extracting the day packs.

They planned their reconnaissance route which they expected to take about four hours round trip. The next day they would head off not long after dawn for what, to them, would be a much more worthwhile climb.

The two men headed off and were soon lost to view. The two girls mooched around the site for a little while, locking the cars, making sure everything was packed away. They set up their camp chairs and, each with a glass of wine in one hand and a novel in the other, settled down to a few hours of peace. Both women were engrossed in their books when the first fat spots of rain began to dot the pages in front of them.

"Oops, the boys aren't going to be happy about this," said Amelia, standing up and folding her chair in one smooth movement. She started to walk towards her tent.

"Wait up, Mel, I don't think it's going to rain much, we can sit this one out." Bella was feeling quite lazy; sitting down for so long had atrophied her muscles she thought.

"Have you looked at the sky, Bella? It's puce and I think it's going to get worse before it gets better. I'm going inside." Amelia disappeared inside the flaps of the tent.

Bella sighed, sipped her drink, looked up at the sky at the precise moment that a large wet raindrop dropped plumply into her eye. She blinked furiously, jumping up and throwing her book on the ground. Glass still in hand, she managed to fold up her chair and then the heavens opened. Leaving her book where it was, swearing madly, she dashed across the ground to her tent, throwing herself indoors as thunder bombarded the sky. She heard Amelia laugh.

"Ok, bitch, I'm coming for you." Bella flung herself out of her tent and into that of her friend's where she landed wetly on top of her. They laughed and wrestled around for a little before coming to rest on the mattress.

"I think I'll have a little sleep, Mel, the boys won't be back for ages. They'll probably be hiding under a big rock right now."

"Well, I hope they don't stay out all night. They'll miss out on dessert...." Mel gave her wicked laugh and Bella poked her in the stomach.

"Well, we can always start without them...." They both laughed.

"Move over then, naughty girl, you have your little sleep. You're going to need it. I, on the other hand, am going to keep reading."

"Uhuh. We'll see who needs rest after tonight's behind us." Bella rolled up into a ball and turned away from her friend. Her beautiful arse rested against Amelia's thigh. Despite enjoying her book, Amelia couldn't quite keep her hand from stroking the warm globe nestling closest to her. She sighed contentedly. Life was wonderful.

Nearly an hour later, she heard voices. Jon and Ben had returned early. She woke Bella gently and they eased themselves out of the tent; the sun was low in the sky and the rain had ceased.

The men were soaked but in good spirits. They chased the girls, catching them and ensuring they were equally as muddy and wet.

A rather smart camping shower had been set up earlier and a small generator kept the water hot for which they were all grateful.

"Four minute showers only," Jon shouted out as Bella bagged the first shower. She squealed as the hot water hit her body and, hearing it, his cock stood to attention. For a moment he allowed himself to think about her smooth body covered in soapsuds. He imagined washing them off her. His nipples tingled. He adored her body and couldn't wait to get her into bed later.

Ben too was thinking about his own beautiful girlfriend. Amelia came out of the tent, a towel wrapped around her waist and another around her upper torso, so that she was swathed in toweling, almost like a giant baby wrapped in swaddling. With her blonde hair and the white towels, she looked pure and untouched. Despite the Wellingtons covering her feet and lower legs, he couldn't help but think she was magnificent to look at. He loved the thought of her curves.

He turned away so that no-one observing him would notice his hard on. He walked off to the car and sat in it until it was time to have his shower. He knew he should help make the fire but Jon seemed perfectly adept at doing it on his own. Ben felt the need for a little down time.

Amelia had been in the shower for a bit longer than her allotted time when Bella entered the picture again, dressed in clean clothes, her long dark hair a top knot, and walked towards Jon. She was also wearing Wellingtons. He noticed and thought it was a good move. He was just wondering where his were when she reached him and planted a big kiss on his cheek.

"Hey, what was that for?" He grinned at her.

"I don't know, just felt like it. Looking forward to tonight I guess."

"Why? What's happening tonight?" His eyes opened wide as the thought of a sexy surprise from her.

"Nothing in particular, just good friends and food and booze. You know, the stuff of a good life." She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him again, this time on his mouth.

"Mmmm, that was nice. Do it again."

"No."

"Oh, please."

"No. Impatient boys must wait and not hurry things."

Bella sauntered off. What a tease he thought admiringly as he bent to the task of arranging the food in the hole in the ground. He couldn't really remember how to set up a hungi; it had been years since he'd been at one but he was sure it couldn't be that difficult.

Amelia came out of the shower and scooted over to her tent. Ben, whose eyes hadn't left the shower, saw her and pictured her pulling off the wet towels and exposing her pale body to the air. He shivered as he imagined her nipples hardening and enlarging.

Jon called over to him, breaking his daydream. He reluctantly left the security of his vehicle. As he neared the campfire, Amelia came out of the tent, her neck bent as she put her long hair up and walked directly into him.

She literally bounced off him and burst out laughing at the look on his face, and still laughing said, "I'm ok, sweetheart. I don't break too easily. You should know that," and gave him a long wink.

Ben grabbed her anyway. "Let's go get the champagne and beer and get ourselves sorted out with the drinks."

"God, yes, let's crack open the bubbly," she squealed. She let him pull her along to their car from which they extracted the Esky of Champagne and beer and hauled them over closer to the fire. The chairs were now set up and whatever was under the fire smelled good. The bubbly was popped and the cans of beer cracked open. The friends sat around talking and laughing, waiting for the food to finish cooking.

After dinner, the two men had their showers and prepared coffee over the fire. Jon and Ben were so busy talking to each other about the climb the next day they didn't notice that they were alone.

A tinkling sound sallied forth from the periphery of the campsite. Dusk was closing in and it sounded like a bird wishing the world goodnight.

The two men talked on, sipping their coffee and enjoying the silence broken only by their low voices.

The tinkling sound edged in on their consciousness. That and a gentle rustling sound behind them. They both turned in their seats. On the edge of darkness, a shadow swayed softly. They stood up and at that moment, Bella stepped forth. She was dressed in a transparent pair of pale blue trousers that billowed around her as she walked. A gentle tinkling sound emanated from a belt that sat low on her hips. It was ringed with golden discs that clinked together as she moved. Her full breasts were barely covered by a bra of the same material as the trousers. Beads ran along the underside pulling the bra downwards so that the full flesh of her breasts threatened to spill out. A veil of some sort flowed down from the crown of her head and her mouth was masked by the folds. Her eyes seemed slightly unfocused.

Almost directly behind her was Amelia. As Bella reached half way to the campfire, Amelia began her walk. Deliberate placement of their bare feet on the ground, combined with a slow walk, meant that the men had plenty of time to take in the vision before them. Amelia was dressed identically to her friend but whereas Bella's attire was sky blue edged with gold lurex threading and gold coins, Amelia's outfit was pale pink, shot through with silver and the coins around her belt were silver.

Their bellies were bare except for the single adornment of a belly button piercing. The firelight highlighted the lines of their bodies beneath the trousers. It was clear the girls wore nothing underneath. Their waxed mons veneris seemed to catch the fire's glint, but perhaps this was the men's fertile imagination. Their arms rose simultaneously into the air. A fillip of breeze caused their coins to tinkle and as if this was a pre-arranged signal, the girls' arms began to move sinuously as pale snakes. As their arms moved, fingers darting forward and backward, their hips lifted, slowly at first, just a little movement. Their concentration was in their arms, their hands, their darting snakelike movements. Gradually their arms began to lower, still moving but now like waves upon a beach, then their wrists moved in semi circular movements. Their hips lifted up and down and rocked their bodies, now their stomachs began to roll, their bodies rolled upwards and down again. Their hips began to shimmer, faster and faster. The men were mesmerized. They were like the cobra caught in the eyesight of the mongoose, unable to move their eyes away. They were carried away on the fantasy of these beautiful, momentarily unattainable, unknowable women. Singly and together they sat still, unmoving, drinking in the glory before them.

As the female dervishes, wet with sweat and excitement, began to slow down, as their gasps for breath became the music of the night, the two men jumped to their feet and applauded frantically. Ben ran to the cold box and pulled out a bottle of Champagne. He ripped the foil away, undid the wire case and manipulated the cork out of the neck. It popped loudly, flying away into the bush. A cheer went up from the other three. He ran back to the small group and with a big flourish handed the dripping bottle to Amelia. She lifted her mask and tilted her head back as she raised the bottle to her mouth. The liquid fizzed in her mouth and ran down the back of her throat. She handed the bottle to Bella who ripped her mouth veil away and chugged the fizz down, to the admiring clapping of Jon and Ben. Lavish praise indeed from two men who didn't rate highly women's ability to drink alcohol. She laughed and handed the bottle back to Amelia. As Amelia drank deeply, Bella began to strip her sweat drenched clothes from her body.

In the firelight, her usually pale skin was turned golden. Her dark hair, which had been caught up in a pile of pins so that the veil could be attached, now tumbled down her back. She inserted her fingers into the waist band of the trousers and pushed them down her thighs, past her knees, down to her feet where they pooled in a sky blue puddle. She stepped out of them as she raised her arms behind her and unclipped her bra. She pushed the straps off her shoulders and the bra followed the trousers, landing neatly on top of the filmy pile.

Now she stood naked, just the belt of coins around her hips. She began to dance lightly so that the coins tinkled in the night. Jon stood still and watched her. She smiled a lazy smile at him as she stepped towards him. She moved around him, not touching him, but always keeping her body close to him so that he could smell her scent -- a mix of sweat and perfume, scent from a bottle and scent from her pussy, whose fleshy lips hid secrets that he knew well and yet, here, now, in this place, he wondered if he knew them well at all. He felt the heady aroma as almost a physical, certainly a palpable thing. He wanted her but equally wanted to take his time. She was holding off so that she could feel her own power. He liked that. He had always liked that about Bella.

Behind him, he heard a moan. He glanced away from Bella and watched as Amelia, completely naked, her own costume discarded around her, slid a finger out of her secret garden and ran it over her flat stomach and up to her nipple. She then placed her finger in her mouth. The moan sounded again. It was Ben. Jon turned a little more and realized that Ben's wrists were caught together by a wisp of material. Amelia's veil had become a rope of gauze. He wasn't struggling though -- he appeared to be as if in a trance. He was staring at Amelia, eyes half closed.

Jon shivered and turned back to Bella. The belt was gone now. She stood before him, naked and vulnerable looking. She stepped towards him, like a panther, her hips swinging as she placed one foot directly in front of the other. It was a catwalk stride, sexy, alluring, provocative. Her eyes never left his face. She seemed to be staring at his mouth. She stood in front of him, her hands reached up to his head, she pulled him down to kiss her. Her tongue darted inside his mouth, reaching for his tongue, sucking it into her mouth. He placed his hands on her hips but she pushed him away and stepped back.

"Not yet, Jonny, you must not touch until you are allowed to." She bent down and picked up her veil. Walking around him, the breeze that her body created as she moved, cooled him and he realized he had been sweating. He was aware now of the uncomfortable feeling in his jocks. His cock was hard and pressing against the inside of his trousers, begging for release. He adjusted himself to try to relieve the discomfort.

"Your arms, Jonny," came Bella's soft voice.

He began to turn around.

"No! Don't turn around, just put your arms behind you."

He did so, smiling a little in the dark. He kept his arms slightly apart and was surprised to find them pulled tightly together as they were bound in gauze. He tried to pull his arms out of the binding but found he couldn't. Where had her strength come from? He hadn't been aware of it before.

Bella came around to the front of him. She smiled at him, ran a finger down his face. She now began to undress him. He was embarrassed to have this done in front of Ben and was about to say so, when she pressed a finger firmly to his lips.

"I make the decisions now," she whispered.

She unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it out of the top of his jeans. She won't be able to get it off me, with my arms bound, he thought. She walked away from him, over to Amelia. The two girls stood in front of Ben who, like Jon, was in same predicament. His arms were bound behind him, his shirt undone. Jon glanced at Ben's face. Ben looked at him rather ruefully, as if to say what the hell is going to happen now?

The girls linked arms and walked away to the tents. Their bottoms rolled slightly as their hips swiveled up and down. Jon felt his cock harden again. Christ, they were sexy. Unbelievably gorgeous. He wanted to ravish them both, throw them both on the ground and fuck them senseless. He felt he could do that, he felt his own power galvanizing him and he pulled at his arms, to absolutely no avail. No way was he going to be able to undo them. Couldn't even ask Ben to. Actually, he could ask Ben! Ben could kneel and use his teeth. No! There was no way he was going to have Ben's face near his arse, covered even as it was.

He stood there uncertainly, watching the tents. They were both lit up like fairytales. He didn't have to wait long. The two girls came out again, and walked towards the men. They were still naked but each held a small hold all.

Bella walked up to Jon and cut his shirt away from him with scissors she pulled from her bag. She undid his belt and his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them. She hooked her fingers in his jocks and pulled them down in one swift motion. He stepped out of these too. Now she knelt in front of him. Ah, he smiled to himself, exactly the place he liked to have her. She grabbed his balls and cock and bundled them together. The shock deflated him and as soon as that happened she placed a cock harness over his penis and buckled two thin leather straps around his balls.

"What the hell are you doing, Bella? This isn't funny."

She tied his ankles together, he nearly fell over. He felt he had no balance now.

"Bella?"

She jumped up and pressed her warm juicy lips against his. "Don't worry, sweetheart, I'm just having some fun. You want me to have fun, don't you?" She pouted a little, though her eyes were laughing. He relaxed. Of course she was entitled to do whatever she wanted.

Bella called out to her friend. "Amelia, can you help me here?"

Amelia ran over and stood in front of Jon. He eyed her naked body up and down. She looked good. Very, very tasty. Despite the gag, he felt his mouth salivate.

Bella stood next to Amelia. Ben was completely ignored now. Jon looked at him, and saw he was attired in the same fashion as himself, as well as tied and gagged. Ben shrugged his shoulders at him.

Bella and Amelia fell into each other's arms. They began to kiss, passionately and intensely, tongues sucking and licking. Amelia began to move slowly down Bella's body. She sucked her nipples, pinched them, kneaded her breasts with her fingers. She ran her fingers down Bella's stomach, nails like talons. Bella moaned and grabbed Amelia's head and pulled her back up to full height. They kissed again, full and passionately. The sounds of their kissing made Jon's cock hard as a rock. He did a little hop and fell over, crashing down onto the ground in front of the girls. He hit his hip and knee and felt ridiculous. Now he couldn't get up. He was like a trussed pig. The girls ignored him. Amelia left Bella's lips again and hunkered down in front of her. She parted her girlfriend's outer lips to her secret tunnel and bent forward. The tip of her tongue darted out and began to beat at the tiny nub that jutted forth from Bella's perfumed garden. As she licked at it, the nub grew, became engorged and luscious as it became more and more excited. Bella was moaning lightly. "Oh, yes, baby, that feels so good. Suck me, Melia, suck me harder. I want to feel your tongue inside me." Jon felt his cock hardening in its cage, beginning to hurt him. His balls ached with their unspent jizz. He was a little worried that his cock would burst if the cage stayed on. His body heat rose upwards, his hands were sweating, he was desperate to rid himself of his bonds. He felt the power again pushing through him. Why couldn't he split these bits of material? It was ridiculous to think he was being held captive like this. What was the point? He wanted to fuck his girlfriend and he was being refused his right!

12