Camping

Story Info
Taken to the woods, Angela faces a difficult future.
1.2k words
3.23
62.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered and wrapped my coat tightly around myself as I made my way down the street. I cursed at my brother for forgetting to pick me up from work. I'd gotten a part time job after school to help pay a few bills. He'd probably just fallen asleep again. I tried to walk fast so that I could get home sooner, but the damn high heels required by my work pinched my toes more. If I wasn't so scared of catching something, I'd have taken them off and gone barefoot. I checked my watch; I'd been walking a good 15 min with another thirty left to go. I was thankful I at least had my phone charged so I could listen to music. The streets were mostly empty as I made my way down the sidewalk. It was a little after midnight on a cold Friday night.

It wasn't a terrible cold, but I was wearing my waitress uniform with tights. Needless to say, my long legs were cold. I walked by closed stores, houses and finally started getting near the long deserted road by my house. We lived towards the country side of town. I didn't mind one bit, because it gave us lots of privacy. When I stopped to give my feet a rest I felt a shadow fall across my back. His presence radiated with bad intentions. Before I could turn he had his arm wrapped around me while his other hand held a small white handkerchief to my face. I remember a funny smell, then nothing else.

I came to and I found myself pleasantly warm and wrapped up in a sleeping bag by a roaring fire. I smiled and enjoyed the warmth before realizing I wasn't home in my bed. I sat up with a jerk when the memory came back to me and I frantically looked around for my attacker. He sat across the fire staring at me calmly; as though he'd been watching me while he slept. He looked to be an older gentleman, little grey to his hair, and husky but there was a determined look in his eyes. I didn't move or even speak for the longest time; unsure what to even say.

"Good evening Angela," he greeted. I was about to ask how he know my name then remembered I still wore my name tag.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked as calmly as I could manage. He just smiled in response.

"You can call me Sir...from here on out it's how you will refer to me until I tire of you." Tire of me...I did NOT like the sound of that one bit.

"Where are we?"

"Middle nowhere hun, this is our home now. I've been hunting and fishing here all my life so I wouldn't advise running. I know these woods like the back of my hand...besides, don't know what kind of animals are out there waiting for fresh prey." Although with the way this guy was staring at me, I suddenly felt safer with whatever vicious animals lurked in the woods nearby.

"What do you want?" I repeated. He grinned and I never felt more uneasy in my entire life.

"You of course...you really are a beautiful little thing. I'm going to use that body of yours over and over and over..." he announced, voice drifting off as he mulled the thoughts around in his mind.. I shivered and sat up more, slowly unzipping the sleeping bag.

"I don't advise running. While I may not be able to catch you, I assure you I will find you and then I will punish you severely." My lower lip trembled and I just stared at him.

"You can't do this to people!" I protested. He smirked and laughed.

"Apparently I can, and you will watch how you address me! I'll let that go this once because you're adjusting."

"Adjusting to what exactly?" He huffed.

"Becoming my sex slave of course," he stated as though that should be obvious by now. It was my turn to laugh, but it was quickly cut off when I realized he wasn't joking.

"Over my dead body," I retorted. He shook his head sadly.

"I will train you, and it might take a while, but through pain, blood, sweat and tears you will be mine. Fully and completely," he replied as he started to stand up. My heart raced as I watched him move closer. I started to panic and struggled to get out of the sleeping bag, getting tangled in the process, by the time I got free he was already upon me. I froze, scared, mind and heart racing. He slapped me, the stinging sensation made my cheek warm and I just stared at him with an open jawed. Before I could respond or cry out he slapped me again...then again. He continued to slap me until I broke into tears begging him to stop.

"From now on you will always address me as Sir! Do you understand?" I nodded and he slapped me again, then cupped a hand to his ear.

"Yes..Sir," I answered, face flushed. My eyes burned with tears and I just stared at my captor as he leaned over me. He stood up and continued to look down.

"Sit up now, we're going to prepare camp now that you're awake. Tell me Angela, have you ever set up a tent before?"

"No Sir..." I replied softly, almost near hysterics.

"Well then I guess I better teach you. Stand up and follow me," he directed as he started walking toward the space where he had a bunch of equipment piled up. When I didn't follow he turned towards me and I flinched.

"Quick learner," he praised, then motioned me once more. This time I stood and cautiously walked over to where all the equipment lay strewn over the soft meadow. He reached in and pulled out a neatly long wrapped package. With the flick of his wrists it unfolded into a large tent, all the poles falling onto the ground.

"Well don't just stand there, start putting tthose together," he ordered. I looked down and picked one up. It looked simple enough! I began to put them together, ending up with longer poles. He began showing me how to feed them into the proper holes so that when finished, it would create something we could sleep in. After I'd set it up he proceeded to ground the spikes into the ground to prevent the tent from blowing away, If a strong gust of wind were to blow through. He pointed to a large log and I sat down, watching him closely. He pulled out a large hunting knife from a backpack and began to carve a few branches into large pikes.

"What are those for?" I asked. He gave me an annoyed expression.

"What are those for...Sir?" The word tasted like stomach acid on my tongue but I worked passed it. I'd play along for now.

"Roasting hot dogs. I'm guessing you might be hungry by now," he replied. As if on cue, my stomach growled..

"When are you going to let me go home?" He chuckled and shook his head softly.

"I'm not," he replied. My heart sank; his words felt heavy with truth. He really had no intentions of letting me go. I glanced around, absorbing my surroundings. He was right, I had no clue where we were...or if we were even in the same state. I needed a plan.