Camping

Story Info
Pet gets a treat in the bush.
941 words
3.8
30.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The firelight was dancing over them as she lay snuggled up between his legs, listening to the crackling of the logs. The only other thing she could hear was the sound of his breathing.

He reached down and caressed her cheek; she leaned into his hand.

'Bed?' His voice was soft. She sat up and turned to him, nodding sleepily. 'I'll be there in a minute.' She leaned into him and kissed him, melting in his arms as the feeling of his lips on hers took over her senses. He broke the kiss and she stood and moved towards the tent.

As she bent down to undo the zip she heard him behind her and suddenly his hands were gripping her hips and pulling her back against him. As she straightened, his hand came up to her face and clamped over her mouth. She let out a whimper as his other arm tightened around her chest.

He didn't say a word as he pulled her away from the tent, away from the light of the fire, in amongst the nearby trees.

He let go and then her hands were pulled behind her back and she felt a rope slipped over them, then tied about her wrists.

'What...' A gag over her mouth silenced her nervous question, and was quickly followed by a blindfold. Her body was quivering in the silence as her hands were untied and then pulled above her head and tied to an overhanging tree branch.

The gag muffled her sob as first one ankle then the other was pulled roughly to one side and each tied to a tree. Still he said nothing.

As quickly as it had happened, he turned a walked back towards the campsite, leaving her tied spread eagle between the trees, tears slowly making their under the blindfold as her juices began to soak into her panties.

Minutes later, hours to her, the sound of footsteps on the leaves and branches made her body tense. He didn't say a word as he took hold of her shirt and cut from top to bottom with his hunting knife. One sleeve, then the next, then he pulled the garment away and threw it to the ground.

She shivered at the touch of cold steel as he trailed the knife down her neck, between her breasts, and then cut her bra from her. She jumped at the sound of the knife dropping between her legs to embed itself in the ground, and then squirmed as her took hold of her breasts, her nipples already hard in the cool air.

His breath was warm on her neck as he leaned in against her, squeezing her breasts as his teeth took her. She let out a little cry as he bit and sucked, leaving his mark.

He stood back to admire his work for a moment, before grabbing the knife, and, taking hold of the waistband of her jeans, he cut through the denim and her panties at once, down one leg, then the other.

She shivered, now completely naked, unable to see or beg him to stop.

Now free, her juices began to trickle down the inside of her legs.

He stepped around her, and she heard the sound of snapping twigs. She barely had time to register the rushing noise as a thin stick stung a line across her ass. She whimpered at the sound again as her whipped her mercilessly, until she was red raw and sobbing through the gag.

Suddenly she felt something hard pressing against her wet lips, pushing them apart, seeking her tight hole.

As dripping as she was, he had no trouble sliding the handle of the hunting knife inside her, the noises she was making as he did so turning him on.

She began to moan as he fucked her with the knife, her hips moving to try to take it all.

Seeing how wet she was for him, he could no long wait and, dropping the knife to ground once more, he removed his clothing.

She heard his clothes dropping to the ground and realizing what was to come, began to the get wetter.

He positioned himself behind her, one hand pulling her back into him as his other hand guided his hard throbbing cock between her legs to her waiting pussy.

She moaned loudly as he slipped inside her, filling her, and once more her sunk his teeth into her, biting her shoulder as he reached around to pinch her clit. He began thrusting in and out of her, then slammed his entire length into her and growled 'Come for me my pet'.

She screamed as her orgasm took her, her clit exploding beneath his fingers, wave after wave of pleasure as he began thrusting hard again.

He gave no indication as he came inside her, and then pulled out. She gasped as her pussy was left with nothing but their mingled cums leaking down her legs.

He undid one of her hands, placed the knife in it, then left her to release herself.

Still shaking from her orgasm, it took her a few moments to cut through her bonds, and she flopped onto her pile of clothing to compose herself.

Gathering everything up, she made her way quietly back to camp and cleaned herself up. She undid the zip of the tent and crawled inside, zipping the flap back up.

He was in bed, lying on his side. She slipped in next to him and snuggled into his back. He rolled over and took her into his arms.

'Thank you Master,' she whispered.

'You're welcome my pet.'