Camping Alone Has Huge Advantages

Story Info
Craigslist reply turns solo camping trip into opportunity.
937 words
3.99
44.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers

This is another true story, probably the last one (for now) worth writing about. I have been fucked while dressed 19 times to date. Not nearly as many times as I'd like (as I type this though, I have an ad posted on Craigslist again and hoping for another memorable story to relay to my readers), 9 of which were with a regular I had for a short time, and was just basic, animal sex, nothing special to write about. So, hope you enjoy this story as well.

My style is not to get the most votes or the most positive feedback (though both have been very good thus far and I do thank you for that), rather my style is short and to the point, honest, true stories. I don't doctor them up and I don't draw them out so you have to read endless hum - drum descriptions about how I get a tingling sensation when I pull on my nylons, nor will I bore you with every painfully boring detail of what I do to get ready. It's simple, I shave, I get dressed, and I get fucked. Chances are if you're reading these stories, you're not sitting at your computer at work with a coffee cup in your hand. Most likely you've got something else in your hand and you don't want to be reading for 20 minutes to get to the good parts.

So here is my next installment. This happened a couple years ago. I was camping alone one summer weekend. The wife had to work, and the kids were somewhere else for the weekend. My wife was OK with me camping alone, which turned out to be a huge benefit. I hadn't even considered a hookup before I set out on my weekend trip. Shortly after arriving and setting up the camper on the site, I noticed that I was alone in the area where I was. Nobody else was camping up on the tree - lined hilltop camping area. There was no electric up there, and most people preferred electric sites.

So I decided to take advantage of being alone. It's not often you get an opportunity to be outside, dressed up during the day! So I dressed! I went inside my trailer and took off my man clothes, and put on black thigh highs, black panties, a purple teddy with black lace trim, and a short red cocktail dress with sparkly beads, finishing off with a pair of 4" fuck - me strappy high heels that strapped around my ankles. This was a rare occasion that I wore anything other than all black. It was a beautiful sunny day out, late morning, and I was sitting outside in my camper in broad daylight wearing what I was. It was amazing.

It wasn't long, though, til that alone wasn't enough. Ah, the wonders of smart phones! Onto Craigslist I went, one of the best websites ever created, and placed an ad saying I could host. THAT brings out many more replies than if you CAN'T host, as most people who respond to your ad are married or otherwise attached and don't want to give up their secret desire to fuck another guy. So I got a few replies, and settled on one who seemed OK and was close by.

I gave the info for where I was. He knew the place, so that wouldn't be a problem. I was sitting outside when a car came up the road to the area where I was. I took a chance and thought it was him, so I stayed outside rather than running back inside which would be the usual reaction. It wasn't him though! Holy shit, I'd been caught. Well, I don't know if the driver and /or the woman passenger knew I was a guy in drag, or if they even noticed and just ignored me. Nothing came of it and no trouble was made, but it was hot either way! I know they saw me, I just have no idea if they knew I was a guy or a crazy lady camping while dressed to the nines. You seldom, if ever, see anyone in a campground dressed like that!

A little while later he arrived. I met him outside and we talked for a few minutes before hormones reminded me why he was there. We went inside and he got undressed. Nice size tool! I stood at the edge of the counter and told him to take me from behind, standing up. I'd wanted to try that for a while. After a few minutes I moved to the bed and lay on my stomach. He mounted me and continued fucking me good for what was too short a time. When he came, I could feel his cock pulsating in my ass. When he was done, I took care of myself as always. Another short but satisfying encounter with a male lover. Just can't get enough. He left and, having been satisfied for a while, I changed back into my jeans and shirt.

Not 5 minutes after he left, two friends of mine came to visit. My wife had told them where I was camping. I had no idea they were coming. They had no idea that 5 minutes before, I had a cock in my as while wearing a red dress and black stockings and heels. They commented that they passed some guy on their way up to my site, that he must be looking at the sites. If they only knew what really happened just 5 minutes before...

Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers