Camping & Cocksucking

Story Info
Left alone in the woods, this one's for the boys.
5.3k words
4.54
10.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second publication and like my first, recalls a real life encounter with names and details changed for privacy.

†************************

It was July long weekend. My wife Tabby and I had packed up to go camping out of town like we often did on long weekends. We used to have large groups of friends join us most camping trips but times had changed and we no longer had that same friend group due to people getting older, having kids and generally getting busy.

This weekend was different though because we had another couple with us. Brandon and Camille had been our friends for years. The three of us went to university together before I met Tabby. I had been attracted to Camille back then not just because of her looks but because of her personality. I was jealous when Brandon swooped in and nabbed her because I wasn't in a great relationship at the time myself and if Camille so much as gave the smallest inkling of interest I would have fallen so fast.

This was all before I met Tabby, now my wife of course. Years had passed since and we were all in a good place now. We were just two happy married couples out camping. That jealousy from when we first met was long gone but the experience had shaped my fantasies.

You see when I met Camille we were both getting pretty drunk and enjoying the second semester frosh week. We were skipping classes and having fun with our student club. She was exuberant but not in a loud way. Just the kind of person who lights up the room with a smile, a laugh and the way she directly focused on you when you were talking, like you were the only person there. She was about 5'3" with at least size C breasts. Her thin blonde hair capped her head and her colorful glasses concealed he bright blue eyes. Her hobbies and quirks were a lot more in line with who I was on the inside but often felt trapped and restricted from sharing. She was into fantasy literature, Dungeons and Dragons, and Minecraft - and wasn't embarrassed to say talk about it.

I didn't know she had been seeing this guy Brandon during the same time there back at Uni. It was a new thing so when I saw them cozying up and being flirtatious in the dark I was a bit jealous to say the least. It happened in the club lounge. We had been partying all day and night but decided to chill collectively and watch a movie. There was about twenty people but in the dark I could tell Camille was getting more and more close to Brandon.

I mean I do get it. I was with a failing relationship, short at 5'5", with the average body type of someone who went back to university as a mature student, thirty years old and balding. Hygiene and youthfulness were important to me so I shaved my head clean, but I mainly did it because I had been told it made me look younger.

Brandon by comparison had it going on. I suspect he was 5'11" and fit. He could drink like a fish without making a fool of himself. His dirty blonde hair was casually kept much like his attitude and the way he dressed, confident; above the concerns of small minded people. His jokes and demeanor made everyone feel included and heard.

So yeah like I said, I get why Camille was into him - everyone was into Brandon. He was an upper year student and had earned both the respect and admiration of everyone else in our friend group.

Time went on. As my first marriage ended and I met Tabby the love of my life, we all grew closer as friends. Tabby is more my type. Fit, intelligent, 5'4", straight dark hair and size B breasts. She is 120 pounds at most and takes care of her body. I love to taste and be inside her. Sometimes I just wish she was a bit less vanilla.

Sometimes I fantasized about Brandon and Camille though. I would envision them fucking like bunnies in every position and location. I imagined that Brandon was a stud, hung like a well endowed stallion. I would see his tanned hands squeezing Camille's beautiful breasts and tweaking her nipples while he would rail her from behind, her thighs rippling from the impact of his thrusts.

Other times I would fantasize about them giving oral. I could see him spreading her legs, a couple of fingers inside her as he made her moan with his expert tongue. I could imagine her legs quivering when she came. I bet he could really satisfy her.

I wondered if she did the same. I bet he would hold her hair for her when she went down on him. Somehow I couldn't imagine him being rough and fucking her mouth cause he was such an affectionate and loving guy. Still in my fantasies her small hand would riding up and down that shaft, barely able to wrap her hand around it. Her mouth would be soaking his cock in spit as she got him off. Did he warn her when he was going to cum? Did she let him nut in her mouth? Based on how in love and attentive they were to each other I assumed yes on both counts.

Sometimes I would day dream of them in a passionate 69. Her pussy on his face with him laying on his back, one arm wrapped around the small of her back and the other reaching around to stimulate her labia. She was easily nine inches shorter than him so I imagined that made lining his cock up with her throat even easier. I bet they gave each other the most sensual orgasms.

Whatever their sexual appetite I'm quite sure it was enjoyable for them both and for anyone lucky enough to watch. If ever there was a chance to join them I would have taken it.

Back to the current day. Brandon and Camille had been together about six years, Tabby and I for four. We finally got to reconnect for the long weekend which entailed bocce ball, frisbee games (beersbie mostly), card games, day drinking and smores at the campfire.

The weekend had started beautiful. Tabby and I went out Thursday; a day early to snag a good spot on the ridge, an open view to the valley below. I always did this because we preferred to camp in crown land where there were less restrictions, no quiet times or rules to follow and generally a more liberal trip. Going a day before the long weekend started not only meant that hardly anyone was there but it also meant we had the privacy we loved. I took advantage that first morning with Tabby. It had started as a dare for her to go topless with one of the games we were playing. I love outdoor nudity, and am always down when she's in the mood. That had turned into a proposition from her "Want to have sex?" I couldn't undress fast enough for her to suck me hard and then we banged one out in the mid day sun before everyone got off work and came out to start their long weekend. We did it right in our campsite, bent over a camping table. At one point a truck did drive by so we sat down in a camping chair before resuming our lovemaking. The thrill of being seen would have only heightened the experience for me.

When Friday night came, Brandon and Camille had arrived to join us which is always great to reconnect with friends, eat food and play games. We got to chat and enjoy company, and many of the games we like are just more fun with more players. Unfortunately Saturday was the end of the best weather. Shortly after supper it started to rain as we donned our pajama pants and hoodies under the shelter to sit by the fire. Much later in the dark we retired to our tents in the rain and both the ladies were cold, neither getting the greatest sleep.

Sunday morning came and after discussion the ladies decided to head home in Camille's car, while Brandon stayed out with me so I could drive him home. We didn't expect better weather but the ladies didn't want to spoil the end of our long weekend so the plan was agreeable to us. We actually lucked out and the rains were not as long or as heavy so Brandon and I did get to see sun again in the afternoon.

After the ladies left and while the sun was still out we were able to play some more outdoor games. I'm pretty sure I am the best at croquet but Brandon's skill with a frisbee couldn't be matched. Camille and Brandon were in an Ultimate league at the time, and I'm sure Brandon had drunk many people under the table playing Beersbie. I was a few drinks in before we switched up the activities.

When supper came we had extra to eat because we were now two mouths instead of four. We cooked up the rest of the smokies and burgers and had a feast. There's nothing like men in the woods chowing down on a protein heavy meal and nursing their drinks.

As the sun faded and it started to drizzle rain we built up the fire to a respectable roar. Under our large camping tarp we were dry so we continued to chat and drink the evening away. Music was still coming out of the Bluetooth speaker as we talked away the night.

At first we talked about everything and anything. We both had an appetite for retro music (well - 70s to 90s rock, metal and alternative which now is pretty retro). We sang along to some, talked about others. Brandon's knowledge of bands and music is varied and impressive.

I cant exactly remember how the conversation shifted to sex but I feel like it was a natural transition. I think it was my comment about how in my teens my heart's desire was for Gwen Stefani of No Doubt. That rocker girl had teenage me all twisted up like a pubescent tween for years. I had even dated a girl in high school (well went on a date with one) who wore baggy cargoes low on her small waist, had the metal necklace and a punk shirt at any time. It was the closest I ever got to the punk rock girl fantasy.

But on the topic of Gwen I mentioned that I definitely masturbated to her many a time in my youth. It was the first boundary I crossed that night. The seal was broken and now I got to see how Brandon reacted. The sexual aspect of our conversation could have ended right there, but luckily for me Brandon was receptive and shared a bit about women he had been attracted to.

The conversation shifted from hypothetical to practical as I asked him how many girls he had been with. This was a second boundary I crossed. I was surprised to learn that his list wasn't that impressive actually. I mean he could have had so many women but hadn't.

I interpreted that as restraint on his part. Brandon could get so many girls if he wanted to but he chose not to. I think that speaks to his character and the kind of upstanding guy he is. If I was in his shoes and had women fawning over me I wouldn't be able to keep it in my pants - I would be using every hole on offer to me.

I was getting nervous and horny at the same time. I tend to like exhibitionism so even just recounting my stories is enjoyable for me (probably why I'm penning these stories from my experiences).

I was trying to find a way to push the conversation further. If I opened up would Brandon like my stories? Would he keep my secrets? I'd never been in this scenario. The only people who knew my sexual proclivities were strangers when I hooked up with them. But here with Brandon, the more I share, the more I risk. Our wives could find out. It could ruin our relationships; and yet I felt I could trust him. I feel like anyone could.

So I carried on talking. I talked about Tabby and I did; and I talked about my experiences with my ex Angela, about how my fantasies of cuckoldry and bisexuality pressured her into opening our marriage and eventually ended it. I talked about how I wanted to watch my ex-wife fuck other men and what it was like to watch. I talked about how I wanted her to let me service them for her, sucking their dick and cleaning up their cream pies.

This was another boundary crossed. I can recall my heart beating fast, worrying about if I was going to be judged or accepted. It was one thing to talk about my teenage fascinations and relationships - but confessing about my bisexuality was a bigger thing (at least in my head). Brandon was sipping his drink and gave the perfect response to validate and assure me. He paused to ask me if I had gotten to - if I had actually sucked dick.

This was what I wanted - I wanted to share. I wanted him to know my bi side. So I recounted my experiences. I told him how my ex-wife found my bisexuality a turn off and how I had went looking on Craigslist for hookups instead. I talked about my experience mostly with sucking dicks, about how I enjoyed facials and cum play. How I wanted to be someone's bitch until I orgasmed, and then the bisexuality was instantly propelled out of me, like it was ejected with my load when I came.

In talking about our fantasies he let his slip too. Nothing was too surprising. Places and people, though mostly they included his wife Camille. There was one that stood out - that he wanted to be fucked in the ass while he fucked Camille. I thought to myself and spoke out load "Dang that's hot". It was a hint that he might be a bit more on the bisexual spectrum than I had thought. There just might be a chance for me, so I was elated when Brandon asked me if I still liked sucking dick. I of course said yes and that its just an itch I absolutely have to scratch from time to time. He nodded thoughtfully and sipped his drink.

I was getting even more nervous. My heart skipped a beat as I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. I was aware of how hard I was in my pants (even though I was relaxed in a hoodie, boxers and jamz I still felt constrained by the fabric). I was so close to crossing that line. Then I did it. I asked him if I could tell him a personal thing without any judgement. Being the good guy he was he said "Yeah, of course".

Then I took the biggest risk yes and said "I kind of want to suck your dick right now." He smiled a sly grin and took another sip before saying "I kind of thought you did." I followed up with "So would it be okay if I did?" Brandon smiled and simply nodded "Yeah".

And there it was, just like that. I had crossed the biggest boundary in my life, I had gotten consent from someone I knew in my everyday life to let me blow him. I was going to have a cock in my mouth and unlike before never see them again this time it would be different. Every time I saw Brandon I would see the face of the man whose cock I had sucked out in the woods.

Despite all the trepidation, I got up and walked around the fire, taking off my hoodie and dropping it on my lawn chair. It was cool out. It had stopped raining after it had gotten dark dark which left the air crisp but cold. I got in front of Brandon and then down on my knees. I immediately felt the warmth of the fire on my back, warming me up. I welcomed it.

I don't want to lose the momentum or to have one of us change our mind, I reached up to tug on Brandon's waistband. He lifted up his butt as he helped me out by tugging down his pants and underwear. As his cock popped into view a few things instantly came to mind.

The first was that what I had fantasized about was true all along. Brandon was indeed hung, easily 8" or more and thick and this wasn't even fully hard. The second thing I noticed is that he was uncut. I had never played with foreskin before. I was in new waters here ready to put theory into practice for the first time. I grabbed Brandon's cock and started to stroke the foreskin up and down the shaft, and I could feel him start to swell. I saw him visibly relax into his chair as he pushed his pelvis up to help me get at his manhood.

Wanting to show off my deliberateness, I dipped my head down and sucked his half hard cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the cock head like I normally did. Only this time I was putting the tip of my tongue under his foreskin. I always thought that foreskin would be gross; somehow stinky and unhygienic. But not with Brandon. His skin tasted good, I could even taste the whiskey through his skin a bit. But the best part was that his skin was clean and fresh - and his precum was still sweet. For me if a guy is dirty or hairy it's always a turn off. I've turned down guys after starting, only offering a hand job when they weren't clean enough. Other guys who were unshaved like Brandon I found annoying because I was pulling hairs out of my teeth. I guess that's the nice thing about a big cock though - the hair is so much further back.

It was pretty obvious from the get go I was having trouble getting close enough to do my job well so I asked him if I could take off his pants (they were still down at his ankles). He stood up and pulled his pants and boxers right off. Sitting back down he could now spread his knees wide. I moved in between his legs and grabbed his cock and resumed sucking. I was sliding his foreskin up and down with my hand as I had the first few inches in my mouth.

I was making a championship effort. However I wasn't able to make him cum. I remember how it felt though. At times he would tussle the hair on my head and at another point he rubbed my shoulder with both hands as I worked on his cock. I liked this. I wasn't looking to get skull fucked or have him force me down onto that massive cock, but I appreciated the encouragement.

Alas after all day drinking, the booze was going to win out - there would be no cum shot tonight. So we decided it was late and to call it a night. Rather than sleep in our own tents I invited him to sleep in mine. Two bodies would warm one tent up more and of course the gears of my mind were turning - devising a plan to extend this encounter.

So we doused the fire, took a piss in the woods, got into the tent and then crawled into the double sleeping bag that Tabby and I used the night before. It was cold in the bag as we hadn't warmed it up yet. I was tired but still incredibly aroused. I wanted to continue on but my jaw was sore from my failed attempt to make him cum. So instead I laid my head on his chest, draped one knee over his thigh and gripped his cock in my hand. I figured if he felt like it was possible to try again he would let me know. Either he would tell me or his body would betray him. I mean it's hard to conceal when your dick is in someone's hand. We laid like that for about half an hour. I could feel his breath as his chest would rise and fall. I was hoping to feel him stir, to sense a build up in his desire. My mind was running wild with fantasies of him getting horny and demanding I return to the task - or just simply pushing my head down under the sleeping bag. Unfortunately it just wasn't in the cards that night. So I rolled over and turned my back to him so I could nestle into his body. He rolled on his side and we went to sleep like that and I got to be the little spoon. It felt safe and warm. Like some of my other experiences it stoked my desire to please him, to serve him.

That night I didn't sleep particularly well. I probably had the hardest boner of my life for half the night. With only a few hours sleep I was laying there when the sun started to come up. I kept waiting and watching for signs that Brandon was beginning to stir. I waited as long as I could but being a morning person by the time it was 8 AM I couldn't wait any longer. I turned towards Brandon and grabbing his dick, I started to stroke him to life.

That did it. I had woken him up. As he started to stretch I did what I had been waiting to do. I slid down him and took his semi hard cock into my mouth. I vaguely remember him saying something like "Good Morning". I popped his cock out of my mouth briefly to reply "Morning!" before returning to my ministrations.

Now that it was light out I could see (not just taste and feel) his cock. It was so big. The head wasn't giant - basically the same size as mine, but the shaft of his cock was widest in the middle. It was the thickest part. I hadn't seen this shape before but it was intriguing for sure. I enjoyed how while erect he still had a soft tissue (not hard and tight like mine). The soft tissue was how I was able to suck and blow him so long the night before. My cock was smaller so when it was full it was hard - less accommodating. But his had a silky and soft outer texture. Partially from the foreskin but partially just because he really had a meatier more manly cock.

12